- Katana is equipped with Soultaker, a pair of near-indestructible enchanted sais and sixteen throwing knives.
- Nightwing is equipped with a pair of electric Escrima sticks, a grappling hook, and a mix of a dozen Wing-Dings (conventional, explosive, electric).
- Team 1 is defending the battle location and are familiar with it (an artificial home-field advantage, if you will).
- Daredevil is equipped with two billy clubs and a separate extendable staff.
- Shang-Chi is equipped with a pair of electric nunchaku and energy gauntlets/katars.
- Team 2 is assaulting the battle location and are unfamiliar with it.
Rules and Location:
- Both teams get one hour to prep for the battle. They can watch and analyze a 10 minute clip of each of their opponents fighting (and beating) a dozen skilled warriors, but nothing else (i.e., Team 1 won't be aware of Daredevil's abilities, but it may be deducible).
- In character, but each team is under the belief that their opponents are responsible for heinous crimes of robbery, arson, rape and murder.
- The battle takes place in - and is confined to - a large abandoned temple in Japan surrounded by a thick forest.
- 3 levels plus the roof; a 100 square meter area with plenty of cover and beams to climb or hang from.
Pair them off however you prefer, but which team comes out victorious in the end?