Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokeysteve
Karate Kid vs Storm vs Iceman      

Judging from my short time here, these three seem to be most unbeatable and/or fan favorites without being gods or godlike. So who wins?

No BFR 
Normal morals for each character 
Zero prep 
Fight takes place on 5 square miles of open field.  
Their normal gear.   
They go until two of them are KOed. (Edit)
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Iceman solos.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By PirateKing69

Iceman should win but the crazy stuff KK does..

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

@Pokeysteve said:
"Their normal gear.   "
Just to clarify, that includes his Legion Flight Ring, correct?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@PirateKing69 said:
" Iceman should win but the crazy stuff KK does.. "
Won't really keep Bobby down. And plus, I don't believe he can do anything at a distance. How fast does a Legion flight ring travel? Could one execute a speed blitz with it?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By difficlus
@JediXMan said:
" Iceman solos. "
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokeysteve
@The Dark Huntress: Hmm I actually forgot about that. Ok after looking up the Flight Ring yes he does have it but it isn't enhanced like some of the other members rings. Good question.
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Courage_

Iceman wins here. He could easily stop Karate Kid and Storm.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PirateKing69
@JediXMan said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
Won't really keep Bobby down. And plus, I don't believe he can do anything at a distance. How fast does a Legion flight ring travel? Could one execute a speed blitz with it? "
i agree just some people on here says kk wins everything
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mercy_
@Pokeysteve: I always ask that when a Legion member is being used. It tends to change the outcome.  

@JediXMan said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
Won't really keep Bobby down. And plus, I don't believe he can do anything at a distance. How fast does a Legion flight ring travel? Could one execute a speed blitz with it? "
They can travel through space with them. But I've never seen them used to amp speed during combat. And travel speed and combat speed are two different things. 
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Iceman stops them cold :P

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokeysteve

I'm waiting quietly for the crazy Karate Kid and Storm fans. They're out there..........they're out there. 

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokeysteve
@PirateKing69 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
i agree just some people on here says kk wins everything "

Which is why he's included. 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PirateKing69
@Pokeysteve said:
" I'm waiting quietly for the crazy Karate Kid and Storm fans. They're out there..........they're out there.  "
i think thats called baiting
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokeysteve
@PirateKing69: Maybe a little but these really are the three most argued about. They all have crazy reputations. Iceman and KK have been matched against Superman. It's getting out of hand. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mercy_
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
" Iceman stops them cold :P "
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Donnieman v5.1
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
............ "
No?
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mercy_
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
............ "
No? "
It was more directed at the wording. xP
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By sexy_merc

This isn't even a fight.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Donnieman v5.1
@The Dark Huntress: Puntastic? ;-)
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PirateKing69
@Sexy Merc said:
" This isn't even a fight. "
i agree from the op's post in the thread it seems like he did it on purpose
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokeysteve
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" This isn't even a fight. "
i agree from the op's post in the thread it seems like he did it on purpose "
Actually to be honest I don't know much about these characters. KK is a ridiculous character, some people think Storm can do anything and Iceman apparently wins everything always. I was hoping people would post more facts but as usual it's just names and semi funny puns =/
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PirateKing69
@Pokeysteve: yea theres hardcore storm fans but i havent seen to many recently...and from what i remember of Iceman and why people put him against superman type people is cause he is a omega mutant that can reform himself from anything including vapor if i remember correctly and other type powers so iceman is pretty strong
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokeysteve
@PirateKing69: That's basically what I hear about him too. No one ever gives examples of what he can or has done. They just say he's an Omega Level and that's it. I think these battle are all about power sets and my reasoning was KK has dodged lightning, Iceman is basically water and is vulnerable to lightning, and Storm can more than likely be frozen. Rock, Paper, Scissor. Seemed like a good idea at the time. This is also my first battle........and probably my last haha. 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PirateKing69
@Pokeysteve said:

" @PirateKing69: That's basically what I hear about him too. No one ever gives examples of what he can or has done. They just say he's an Omega Level and that's it. I think these battle are all about power sets and my reasoning was KK has dodged lightning, Iceman is basically water and is vulnerable to lightning, and Storm can more than likely be frozen. Rock, Paper, Scissor. Seemed like a good idea at the time. This is also my first battle........and probably my last haha.  "

He can drop temps to absolute zero where nothing moves so he could freeze her lighting and anything else she throws at him lol..good debaters would show you scans and stuff of why the person would win...no one did it on this thread cause kk and storm are not close enough in power to do anything to Iceman

You should look thru the threads there some really good debates on here Spidey 15 and Static Shock..Silver..difficlus to anytime he debates he gets scans to back it up.. are really good debaters they have good threads on here
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By difficlus
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Pokeysteve said:
" @PirateKing69: That's basically what I hear about him too. No one ever gives examples of what he can or has done. They just say he's an Omega Level and that's it. I think these battle are all about power sets and my reasoning was KK has dodged lightning, Iceman is basically water and is vulnerable to lightning, and Storm can more than likely be frozen. Rock, Paper, Scissor. Seemed like a good idea at the time. This is also my first battle........and probably my last haha.  "
He can drop temps to absolute zero where nothing moves so he could freeze her lighting and anything else she throws at him lol..good debaters would show you scans and stuff of why the person would win...no one did it on this thread cause kk and storm are not close enough in power to do anything to Iceman  You should look thru the threads there some really good debates on here Spidey 15 and Static Shock..Silver.. are really good debaters they have good threads on here "
you forgot me on that list.. 
:P
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PirateKing69
@difficlus: sorry im goin to edit....i was going to put you its just so hard to spell your name lol i need to memorize it
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokeysteve
@PirateKing69: Karate Kid and Storm aren't close enough in power to do anything against Superman, Supergirl, or Wonder Woman either but people still fight for them. I've seen a few really good debaters on here who are clear and concise about who would win and why. We need more of them here. For the most part I avoid the Battle forums with the occasional post when I can't resist. I'll stick with starting threads in the Gen. Discussion boards. Nice chatting with you PK.
karatekid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By karatekid99

karate kid would own them all because of his trained reflexes and flight ring he could easily avoid anything bobby or storm could send at him and due to him knowing all kinds of fun pressure points and knock out or even death strikes he gets one proper shot in and both bobby and storm are down for the count

Afterglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Afterglow
@karatekid99 said:

" karate kid would own them all because of his trained reflexes and flight ring he could easily avoid anything bobby or storm could send at him and due to him knowing all kinds of fun pressure points and knock out or even death strikes he gets one proper shot in and both bobby and storm are down for the count "

What is the knowledge of pressure points going to do against a man made of ice? 

Karate Kid's attacks are physical, he doesn't have any powers that could stop Bobby. He can kick all he want, Bobby will just reform again. Of course, this is assuming Iceman doesn't simply go absolute zero on their asses. 

I'm outta here before the Storm fans raid this thread.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#32  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
Win. Someone get Donnie a medal, now!
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Donnieman v5.1
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
Win. Someone get Donnie a medal, now! "
Pushes out his chest pridefully. xD
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mercy_
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM. 
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#35  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Donnieman v5.1 said:
DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM.  "
Sorry, milady, credit where credit's due.
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Donnieman v5.1
@The Dark Huntress: Jealous :P
RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By RLAAMJR

Storm is the fastest among the three.
Storm also has the fastest attacks.
Storm here is also the most powerful among the three.

Storm wins this battle.
second place goes to Iceman.

RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RLAAMJR
@karatekid99 said:
" karate kid would own them all because of his trained reflexes and flight ring he could easily avoid anything bobby or storm could send at him and due to him knowing all kinds of fun pressure points and knock out or even death strikes he gets one proper shot in and both bobby and storm are down for the count "
impossible. There is no way Karate Kid can harm Storm. Storm is untouchable here. She doesn't need to get near Karate Kid to beat him. Storm doesn't need to see the target to hit the target.  Storm can fly and KK cannot. 

Karate Kid cannot bear a sub-zero level temperature. Iceman can also keep a distance between himself and KK all the time. so KK is definitely not gonna win this battle.

this is a battle between Storm and Iceman. Once again, Iceman may turn into gaseous state but Storm has already shown being able to turn a mutant in mist form back to human form. Storm also has different attacks that Iceman may not have enough time to react. And Storm is faster and can fly. So Storm wins here.
shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By shonen2

Karate kid  solos.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#40  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

iceman stomps

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokeysteve
@RLAAMJR said:
" @karatekid99 said:
impossible. There is no way Karate Kid can harm Storm. Storm is untouchable here. She doesn't need to get near Karate Kid to beat him. Storm doesn't need to see the target to hit the target.  Storm can fly and KK cannot.   Karate Kid cannot bear a sub-zero level temperature. Iceman can also keep a distance between himself and KK all the time. so KK is definitely not gonna win this battle.  this is a battle between Storm and Iceman. Once again, Iceman may turn into gaseous state but Storm has already shown being able to turn a mutant in mist form back to human form. Storm also has different attacks that Iceman may not have enough time to react. And Storm is faster and can fly. So Storm wins here. "
These are the kinds of posts I was hoping for here. A Storm fan who knows what she is capable of. Not a one or two word post. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mercy_
@RLAAMJR said:

" @karatekid99 said:

impossible. There is no way Karate Kid can harm Storm. Storm is untouchable here. She doesn't need to get near Karate Kid to beat him. Storm doesn't need to see the target to hit the target.  Storm can fly and KK cannot.   Karate Kid cannot bear a sub-zero level temperature. Iceman can also keep a distance between himself and KK all the time. so KK is definitely not gonna win this battle.  this is a battle between Storm and Iceman. Once again, Iceman may turn into gaseous state but Storm has already shown being able to turn a mutant in mist form back to human form. Storm also has different attacks that Iceman may not have enough time to react. And Storm is faster and can fly. So Storm wins here. "
Sure he can. Please actually know something about the character, their abilities and their standard equipment before making statements like this. 
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokeysteve
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @RLAAMJR said:

" @karatekid99 said:

Sure he can. Please actually know something about the character, their abilities and their standard equipment before making statements like this.  "
Can he handle the low temperatures? I think it was you who highlighted it up there. If he can that pretty much puts this battle back to square one. I haven't made up my mind yet. Waiting till all the facts are in but i'm leaning towards Storm. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Thor's hammmer

KK can't resist absolute zero neither can storm Bobby flash freezes them on a molecular level.
karatekid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By karatekid99

To put it simply karate kid dodged lightning so yeah stormed covered like  said before he gets close enough using his FLIGHT RING storms out. There's a issue of legion of superheroes where karate kid shatters an iceberg with one strike using his own style he calls super karate so theirs bobby down if val can strike through and whole mountain of ice then im  sure one dude made of ice wont be a challenge for him i mean hes mastered every damn fighting form known to us in the 21st century plus the countless other developed in the future plus storm needs to focus on her power to work so val distracts dodges and strikes shes out then one well placed strike to bobby and he out too winner  

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PirateKing69
@god_spawn said:
"

iceman stomps

"
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#47  Edited By jasraj
Iceman freezes their blood, that would be the easiest way to win
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pokeysteve
@Pokeysteve said: 

Karate Kid vs Storm vs Iceman        Judging from my short time here, these three seem to be most unbeatable and/or fan favorites without being gods or godlike. So who wins? No BFR Normal morals for each character Zero prep Fight takes place on 5 square miles of open field.  Their normal gear.   "

@jasraj: @Thor's hammmer:   Is it within Iceman's morals to kill?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mercy_
@Pokeysteve: No, it's not within Iceman's morals to kill.  

@Pokeysteve said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @RLAAMJR said:

" @karatekid99 said:

Sure he can. Please actually know something about the character, their abilities and their standard equipment before making statements like this.  "
Can he handle the low temperatures? I think it was you who highlighted it up there. If he can that pretty much puts this battle back to square one. I haven't made up my mind yet. Waiting till all the facts are in but i'm leaning towards Storm.  "

Yes. The ring provides eco-protection which protects them against extreme temperatures. It also allows them to survive unaided in space without anything other than the ring for protection. 
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokeysteve
@The Dark Huntress: Interesting. Karate Kid isn't allowed to leave the atmosphere per my my rules. Battle field removal counts even when doing it to yourself haha. This battle isn't as one sided as people originally thought. Which of these character are your favorite? Not who you think would win, just your favorite.