Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CalebHara

Karate Kid vs Spiderman w/Black Symbiote

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Standard gear, Standard weapons, No allies or external resources, Fight is won by Death, Surrender, K.O. or Incapacitation, Random Encounter, Both have minimal knowledge on each other. Battle takes place in Toronto, Canada, 3:00 PM, Saturday, Minimal amounts of bystanders, Fully interactive environment, 50 Meter starting distance.

Round

1- Morals On

2- Morals Off

Who Wins?

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Pretty sure KK wins both due to him being haxed.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CalebHara

@ChaosMarvel said:

Pretty sure KK wins both due to him being haxed.

What?

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

I'm a go Spidey Fu FTW even thOugh KK has the PIS style.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Killemall

Karate Kid both rounds, i know most of his feats sound stupid i mean how do you stop an earthquake with a kick o_O? But he has constantly been shown to be pretty goddam awesome fighter (when he is not fight Batman that is, which he actually won although was close) i think he is generally potrayed more powerful than Spiderman.

Also i assume symboite Spiderman blitzing the hell out of Firelord can reasonably put aside as PIS because his other feats dont match up to that.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@TheAcidSkull: He's not a street level at all. He's a fake human lol.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@TheAcidSkull: Yeah he's far from human. Not even sure how to classify him.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By theTimeStreamer

spider-man. at least your head doesnt hurt when i think about how he does what he does.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By laflux

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Killemall said:

Karate Kid both rounds, i know most of his feats sound stupid i mean how do you stop an earthquake with a kick o_O? But he has constantly been shown to be pretty goddam awesome fighter (when he is not fight Batman that is, which he actually won although was close) i think he is generally potrayed more powerful than Spiderman.

Also i assume symboite Spiderman blitzing the hell out of Firelord can reasonably put aside as PIS because his other feats dont match up to that.

i don't get it man, how is a good martial artist that powerful ?? he stopped an earth quake with a kick ? an they call hulks feats stupid XD

He also was able to displace thousands of tons of snow and ice with a single kick, as well destroy a large meteorite with a single kick. As I said they should either reveal that he is in fact a meta-human, or explain his powers.

Furthermore the symbiote didn't actually enhance Spider-Man's abilities, it just gave him organic webbing and could replicate his normal clothing so it didn't take him as long to change into his costume.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

@TheAcidSkull said:

i don't get it man, how is a good martial artist that powerful ?? he stopped an earth quake with a kick ? an they call hulks feats stupid XD

Only the writers know. He has no amp up, but has gone toe to toe against Pre- Crisis superboy, has beaten Superman villains and things that well dont make sense. But you gotta admit, its comics, whether the feats are stupid or not (and in this case they are) you gotta go with what we have (even though they make no sense).

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killemall

Oh if anyone is wondering here's the scan in question (orginally posted by@beatboks1 )

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killemall

@TheAcidSkull said:

i agree but they should at leats make him a meta human

Or they can simply keep him as the most powerful street level ever where absolutely none of his high end feat make any sense ;)

.Riddick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By .Riddick.

@theTimeStreamer said:

spider-man. at least your head doesnt hurt when i think about how he does what he does.

I'm going to go with this.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spawn_123

Spider-Man

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Referee

Does KK have the speed to avoid Web Shooters?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CalebHara

@Referee said:

he has ducked lightning bolts

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Referee

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

Given that and a Legion Flight Ring my votes Karate Kid.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CalebHara

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

Alot of people will call that feat PIS, other feats include, dodging superboy, supergirl, dodged arrows, throwing knives, and once even avoided Mon-El's heats vision.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Referee

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

Alot of people will call that feat PIS, other feats include, dodging superboy, supergirl, dodged arrows, throwing knives, and once even avoided Mon-El's heats vision.

Then how the Heck is KK beaten?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#24  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

By ornery readers.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Referee

@Pokeysteve:

No Caption Provided

By ornery readers.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

KK stomps.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Despite I am a big fan of Spidey...KK wins both rounds. Cuz KK has many PIS feats...

.Riddick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By .Riddick.

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Despite I am a big fan of Spidey...KK wins both rounds. Cuz KK has many PIS feats...

He's PIS Kid.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By *Void*

Oh god KK mania has surfaced again, I have had three years of bad KK memories on this forum . This fight would go to spiderman after a good fight. The first half of the fight will be them dodging each other until the first hit gets in and no matter who it is the moment Spiderman (who is going to have all his already high stats boosted) makes contact the fight is over.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By slimj87d

Think of KK as the Ironfist of DC, but he has 100s of foreign (alien) martial arts he knows and he's from the far distant future. He's technically doing a bunch of chi stuff IMO.

Other than that, he's a crappy character also IMO.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@.Riddick. said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

He's PIS Kid.

Yes, he is..LOL

.Riddick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By .Riddick.

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@.Riddick. said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

He's PIS Kid.

Yes, he is..LOL

I like to think the initials of the martial arts he knows spell out Plot Induced Stupidity.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#33  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@JediXMan said:

KK stomps.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By Hazlenaut

I am going with Spiderman. Spider Sense and being clever are his advantages. karate kid is a super bad ass human but can he adjust to surprises well. The way of the spider can counter many forms of combat. Is Karate kid a zen master because he will needs to be with Spiderman being a smart ass.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheDude123

Spidey's webbing should neutralize Karate Kids martial arts. A Karate chop won't work if he is wrapped up in a webbing cocoon via an area effect webbing attack.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By grimlock

@TheSwordsman said:

Spidey's webbing should neutralize Karate Kids martial arts. A Karate chop won't work if he is wrapped up in a webbing cocoon via an area effect webbing attack.

and don't you think he knows that? a guy well versed with 30th century martial arts doesn't have a back up plan for web attacks?

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheDude123

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

and don't you think he knows that? a guy well versed with 30th century martial arts doesn't have a back up plan for web attacks?

Well, he is a fictional character so what I think he knows is irrelevant and unless I am mistaken he has never faced webbing before. And he is well versed in all martial arts, including 30th century styles and alien styles, not just 30th century martial arts. With that said he won't be able to dodge an area effect attack large enough that it exceeds his ability to run or jump.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By blackadamFTW

@JediXMan said:

KK stomps.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By Agony

KK wins both rounds. His martial arts and hidden abilities are way to powerful.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By grimlock

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Well, he is a fictional character so what I think he knows is irrelevant and unless I am mistaken he has never faced webbing before. And he is well versed in all martial arts, including 30th century styles and alien styles, not just 30th century martial arts. With that said he won't be able to dodge an area effect attack large enough that it exceeds his ability to run or jump.

what you think isn't relevant? but you "think" he wont be able to dodge an area effect attack! we are predicting a battle here and what you think is relevant since most of these fights haven't happened before. i was concentrating on 30th century arts since its so obvious that they are very superior to what we have seen so far.the fact that he has never faced webbing before does not obviously imply that he couldn't handle them.

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By matmatxm8

Karate kid>>>>>superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spiderman

this is a clear spite

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Blacharrt1

I am going to go with the Guy who beat two Phoenix force host (While Magik was partially in Limbo) at the same time. Over the PIS of Karate Kid.

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NyghtMare

The PIS bomb that is Karate Kid wins.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheDude123

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

what you think isn't relevant? but you "think" he wont be able to dodge an area effect attack! we are predicting a battle here and what you think is relevant since most of these fights haven't happened before. i was concentrating on 30th century arts since its so obvious that they are very superior to what we have seen so far.the fact that he has never faced webbing before does not obviously imply that he couldn't handle them.

You misunderstood: what I think he knows is irrelevant because he is a fictional character and he only knows what he has been written to know. I never implied that because he hasn't seen webbing that he can't handle it: the inference was that he doesn't know about web-shooters because he has never seen them. Him not being able to handle them has more to do with his not being able to get out of the area of effect if Spidey used them over a large area and nothing at all to do with him not having faced them before: not sure how you did not understand that as well. Try reading slower and with less emotions clouding your comprehension next time.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sync1

Sad to say.... but I think KK wins.

Am I the only one who does not like KK at all..?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By xeon1cs

@Referee said:

He has fists. Fists to punch and chop them.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By grimlock

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

You misunderstood: what I think he knows is irrelevant because he is a fictional character and he only knows what he has been written to know. I never implied that because he hasn't seen webbing that he can't handle it: the inference was that he doesn't know about web-shooters because he has never seen them. Him not being able to handle them has more to do with his not being able to get out of the area of effect if Spidey used them over a large area and nothing at all to do with him not having faced them before: not sure how you did not understand that as well. Try reading slower and with less emotions clouding your comprehension next time.

read slower and with less emotions? you think that's what i need? hahahaha! okay lets rest it at this point

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Count Bleck

@NyghtMare said:

The PIS bomb that is Karate Kid wins.

PIS you say?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Simon_the_digger

karate kid both rounds

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Floopay

Karate Kid is PIS incarnate, who can possibly defeat him?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay