• 58 results
#1 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid vs Spiderman w/Black Symbiote

Rules

Standard gear, Standard weapons, No allies or external resources, Fight is won by Death, Surrender, K.O. or Incapacitation, Random Encounter, Both have minimal knowledge on each other. Battle takes place in Toronto, Canada, 3:00 PM, Saturday, Minimal amounts of bystanders, Fully interactive environment, 50 Meter starting distance.

Round

1- Morals On

2- Morals Off

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure KK wins both due to him being haxed.

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

Pretty sure KK wins both due to him being haxed.

What?

#4 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a go Spidey Fu FTW even thOugh KK has the PIS style.

#5 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid both rounds, i know most of his feats sound stupid i mean how do you stop an earthquake with a kick o_O? But he has constantly been shown to be pretty goddam awesome fighter (when he is not fight Batman that is, which he actually won although was close) i think he is generally potrayed more powerful than Spiderman.

Also i assume symboite Spiderman blitzing the hell out of Firelord can reasonably put aside as PIS because his other feats dont match up to that.

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Karate Kid both rounds, i know most of his feats sound stupid i mean how do you stop an earthquake with a kick o_O? But he has constantly been shown to be pretty goddam awesome fighter (when he is not fight Batman that is, which he actually won although was close) i think he is generally potrayed more powerful than Spiderman.

Also i assume symboite Spiderman blitzing the hell out of Firelord can reasonably put aside as PIS because his other feats dont match up to that.

i don't get it man, how is a good martial artist that powerful ?? he stopped an earth quake with a kick ? an they call hulks feats stupid XD

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: He's not a street level at all. He's a fake human lol.

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@TheAcidSkull: He's not a street level at all. He's a fake human lol.

he is suppose to be human , but his feats don't match that statement XD

#9 Posted by Strider92 (16771 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Yeah he's far from human. Not even sure how to classify him.

#10 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man. at least your head doesnt hurt when i think about how he does what he does.

#11 Posted by laflux (17551 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Killemall said:

i don't get it man, how is a good martial artist that powerful ?? he stopped an earth quake with a kick ? an they call hulks feats stupid XD

He also was able to displace thousands of tons of snow and ice with a single kick, as well destroy a large meteorite with a single kick. As I said they should either reveal that he is in fact a meta-human, or explain his powers.

Furthermore the symbiote didn't actually enhance Spider-Man's abilities, it just gave him organic webbing and could replicate his normal clothing so it didn't take him as long to change into his costume.

#12 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

Only the writers know. He has no amp up, but has gone toe to toe against Pre- Crisis superboy, has beaten Superman villains and things that well dont make sense. But you gotta admit, its comics, whether the feats are stupid or not (and in this case they are) you gotta go with what we have (even though they make no sense).

#13 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh if anyone is wondering here's the scan in question (orginally posted by @beatboks1 )

#14 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

Only the writers know. He has no amp up, but has gone toe to toe against Pre- Crisis superboy, has beaten Superman villains and things that well dont make sense. But you gotta admit, its comics, whether the feats are stupid or not (and in this case they are) you gotta go with what we have (even though they make no sense).

i agree but they should at leats make him a meta human

#15 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

i agree but they should at leats make him a meta human

Or they can simply keep him as the most powerful street level ever where absolutely none of his high end feat make any sense ;)

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: lol :D

#17 Posted by .Riddick. (632 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer said:

spider-man. at least your head doesnt hurt when i think about how he does what he does.

I'm going to go with this.

#18 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#19 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

Does KK have the speed to avoid Web Shooters?

#20 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee said:

he has ducked lightning bolts

#21 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

Given that and a Legion Flight Ring my votes Karate Kid.

#22 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

Alot of people will call that feat PIS, other feats include, dodging superboy, supergirl, dodged arrows, throwing knives, and once even avoided Mon-El's heats vision.

#23 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

Alot of people will call that feat PIS, other feats include, dodging superboy, supergirl, dodged arrows, throwing knives, and once even avoided Mon-El's heats vision.

Then how the Heck is KK beaten?

#24 Posted by Pokeysteve (8558 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

@CalebHara said:

@Referee said:

By ornery readers.

#25 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve:

By ornery readers.

#26 Posted by JediXMan (31251 posts) - - Show Bio

KK stomps.

#27 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite I am a big fan of Spidey...KK wins both rounds. Cuz KK has many PIS feats...

#28 Posted by .Riddick. (632 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Despite I am a big fan of Spidey...KK wins both rounds. Cuz KK has many PIS feats...

He's PIS Kid.

#29 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god KK mania has surfaced again, I have had three years of bad KK memories on this forum . This fight would go to spiderman after a good fight. The first half of the fight will be them dodging each other until the first hit gets in and no matter who it is the moment Spiderman (who is going to have all his already high stats boosted) makes contact the fight is over.

#30 Posted by SlimJ87D (10557 posts) - - Show Bio

Think of KK as the Ironfist of DC, but he has 100s of foreign (alien) martial arts he knows and he's from the far distant future. He's technically doing a bunch of chi stuff IMO.

Other than that, he's a crappy character also IMO.

#31 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Riddick. said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

He's PIS Kid.

Yes, he is..LOL

#32 Posted by .Riddick. (632 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@.Riddick. said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

He's PIS Kid.

Yes, he is..LOL

I like to think the initials of the martial arts he knows spell out Plot Induced Stupidity.

#33 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26221 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

KK stomps.

#34 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going with Spiderman. Spider Sense and being clever are his advantages. karate kid is a super bad ass human but can he adjust to surprises well. The way of the spider can counter many forms of combat. Is Karate kid a zen master because he will needs to be with Spiderman being a smart ass.

#35 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey's webbing should neutralize Karate Kids martial arts. A Karate chop won't work if he is wrapped up in a webbing cocoon via an area effect webbing attack.

#36 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

Spidey's webbing should neutralize Karate Kids martial arts. A Karate chop won't work if he is wrapped up in a webbing cocoon via an area effect webbing attack.

and don't you think he knows that? a guy well versed with 30th century martial arts doesn't have a back up plan for web attacks?

#37 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

and don't you think he knows that? a guy well versed with 30th century martial arts doesn't have a back up plan for web attacks?

Well, he is a fictional character so what I think he knows is irrelevant and unless I am mistaken he has never faced webbing before. And he is well versed in all martial arts, including 30th century styles and alien styles, not just 30th century martial arts. With that said he won't be able to dodge an area effect attack large enough that it exceeds his ability to run or jump.

#38 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

KK stomps.

#39 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

KK wins both rounds. His martial arts and hidden abilities are way to powerful.

#40 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Well, he is a fictional character so what I think he knows is irrelevant and unless I am mistaken he has never faced webbing before. And he is well versed in all martial arts, including 30th century styles and alien styles, not just 30th century martial arts. With that said he won't be able to dodge an area effect attack large enough that it exceeds his ability to run or jump.

what you think isn't relevant? but you "think" he wont be able to dodge an area effect attack! we are predicting a battle here and what you think is relevant since most of these fights haven't happened before. i was concentrating on 30th century arts since its so obvious that they are very superior to what we have seen so far.the fact that he has never faced webbing before does not obviously imply that he couldn't handle them.

#41 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate kid>>>>>superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spiderman

this is a clear spite

#42 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to go with the Guy who beat two Phoenix force host (While Magik was partially in Limbo) at the same time. Over the PIS of Karate Kid.

#43 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

The PIS bomb that is Karate Kid wins.

#44 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

what you think isn't relevant? but you "think" he wont be able to dodge an area effect attack! we are predicting a battle here and what you think is relevant since most of these fights haven't happened before. i was concentrating on 30th century arts since its so obvious that they are very superior to what we have seen so far.the fact that he has never faced webbing before does not obviously imply that he couldn't handle them.

You misunderstood: what I think he knows is irrelevant because he is a fictional character and he only knows what he has been written to know. I never implied that because he hasn't seen webbing that he can't handle it: the inference was that he doesn't know about web-shooters because he has never seen them. Him not being able to handle them has more to do with his not being able to get out of the area of effect if Spidey used them over a large area and nothing at all to do with him not having faced them before: not sure how you did not understand that as well. Try reading slower and with less emotions clouding your comprehension next time.

#45 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad to say.... but I think KK wins.

Am I the only one who does not like KK at all..?

#46 Posted by xeon1cs (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee said:

He has fists. Fists to punch and chop them.

#47 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@grimlock said:

@TheSwordsman said:

You misunderstood: what I think he knows is irrelevant because he is a fictional character and he only knows what he has been written to know. I never implied that because he hasn't seen webbing that he can't handle it: the inference was that he doesn't know about web-shooters because he has never seen them. Him not being able to handle them has more to do with his not being able to get out of the area of effect if Spidey used them over a large area and nothing at all to do with him not having faced them before: not sure how you did not understand that as well. Try reading slower and with less emotions clouding your comprehension next time.

read slower and with less emotions? you think that's what i need? hahahaha! okay lets rest it at this point

#48 Edited by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

The PIS bomb that is Karate Kid wins.

PIS you say?

#49 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

karate kid both rounds

#50 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid is PIS incarnate, who can possibly defeat him?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay