No Caption Provided

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SUNMAN

Spider-Man should win as long as we neglect Karate Kid's PIS. I mean KK does ridiculous stuff, so logically and realistically speaking Spidey should win. But he has trouble with martial artists and KK is one of the best. I could see KK winning, but my inner ex-Spidey fanboy tells me to say spider man.

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Larfleeze

I can see Karate Kid taking this.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I never understood why Spider-Man has trouble with Martial Artists, but anyway I think KK can take this his feats are ridiculous....but theyre consistantly ridiculous.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Matezoide2

if we disconsider KK's constant PIS,Spidey wins without much trouble,if we count it is a curbstomp in KK's favor

Legend.Killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Legend.Killah

Karate Kid would destroy Spiderman
He has superior fighting skills and isn't some arrogant teenage nutter

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Larfleeze
Matezoide said:
"if we disconsider KK's constant PIS,Spidey wins without much trouble,if we count it is a curbstomp in KK's favor"

If its consistant you can't call it piss...he can take spiderman.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By castleking
if we removing Mix Martial Arts outlandish PIS feats he loses against spidey in a city setting battle. Spidey 7/10

if they were placed in a cage  no webbing spidey dies horribly screaming for a tag out from cap or logan. 10/10

if mix martial arts kid loses the flight ring in his battle in the city spidey takes it 9/10  IMO

if in a cage match with webbing spidey wins 4/10
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Karate Kid has turned into an obsession to you castleking; snap out of it.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Morpheus_ said:
" Karate Kid has turned into an obsession to you castleking; snap out of it.
"
He hates people who have consistent good feats.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Power NeXus

PIS is not PIS if it happens in every fight.

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Psyker star

Spider man should win any where but it would be a good fight

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mv

Spidey's got this when it comes to speed and agility,would be a tough fight for him though.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
He hates people who have consistent good feats. "

@Power NeXus
said:
" PIS is not PIS if it happens in every fight. "

To both you guys: I am just trying to be the Devil's advocate here; I don't necessarily disagree with either of you. Here is the example:

Rulk consistently punches around Skyfathers & Watchers (along with various uber powerful heroes - Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Doc Strange). All these are attributed to PIS. Why? They happen on a consistent basis.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
He hates people who have consistent good feats. "

@Power NeXus
said:
" PIS is not PIS if it happens in every fight. "

To both you guys: I am just trying to be the Devil's advocate here; I don't necessarily disagree with either of you. Here is the example:

Rulk consistently punches around Skyfathers & Watchers (along with various uber powerful heroes - Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Doc Strange). All these are attributed to PIS. Why? They happen on a consistent basis.
"
Because he's a hulk clone. Karate kid's powers give him the ability to do these feats because we know nothing about the 30th century
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock

Karate Kid. Even if Spider-Man is going all out.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth:That is the logical explanation I was looking for. A rationalization.

"The guy's a Hulk clone, so logically, he can't do those things.
"
"The guy's from 30th century and knows every martial art known to man at the time; so logically, he could do those things, despite having absolutely no powers, and he is punching around characters who move at speeds far beyond human comprehension".

It's called suspension of disbelief. But to me,they are equally ridiculous.And I do not refer to Karate Kid. I'm talking about every normal human able to dodge bullets nearly from point blank range, or bring the pain on someone he normally shouldn't be able to even realize he's there, let alone hit. But if it's consistent, and we suspend our disbelief, it's all right, I guess.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By castleking
spideys spider sense should be enough to help him avoid mix martial arts kid and keep his distance using terrain to his advantage. the only way spidey will lose if he tries to fight him h2h which is against his CIS to begin with, spidey relies on his webbing flip  kicks and what not while bouncing around and not standing still  and holding his ground.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth:That is the logical explanation I was looking for. A rationalization.

"The guy's a Hulk clone, so logically, he can't do those things.
"
"The guy's from 30th century and knows every martial art known to man at the time; so logically, he could do those things, despite having absolutely no powers, and he is punching around characters who move at speeds far beyond human comprehension".

It's called suspension of disbelief. But to me,they are equally ridiculous.And I do not refer to Karate Kid. I'm talking about every normal human able to dodge bullets nearly from point blank range, or bring the pain on someone he normally shouldn't be able to even realize he's there, let alone hit. But if it's consistent, and we suspend our disbelief, it's all right, I guess. "
eh, it's comics.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth:Agreed...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock

While Spidey has his webbing, using it to hold Karate Kid would be a big mistake. He's broken through inerton.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By castleking
webbing is flexible fluid and sticky Mix martial arts kid can be contained if applied properly after all he doesnt have superhuman strength and spidey can remove MMA kids leverage to break free.. MMA kid isnt going to be able to focus to channel a strong punch attack if he cant move.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

This is hilarious.  Castleking loves talking about the foolishness that is Spider-Man having trouble with Martial Artists yet here he says KK will lose despite him being like the second best fighter in all of comics (Champion should be the best because he knows more and also has physical stats, but that's a whole nother conversation). So anyway, even if you ignore the "PIS" he's still better than any other martial artist that Spider-Man has ever "had trouble with" and he should win. If you add in his "PIS" which I don't think is PIS (I said it in the other thread, Iron Fist's chi mastery and fighting skills allow him to punch through pretty much anything, even a nuke-filled train, and KK has better chi mastery and, like, infinitely more skill) it's not even a fight. You're a silly boy CK.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Power NeXus
@castleking said:
"webbing is flexible fluid and sticky Mix martial arts kid can be contained if applied properly after all he doesnt have superhuman strength and spidey can remove MMA kids leverage to break free.. MMA kid isnt going to be able to focus to channel a strong punch attack if he cant move."

Why do you insist on calling him "Mix martial arts kid''? I know he doesn't really have the best name ever, but he is still Karate Kid.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Caligula

No Caption Provided
it is futile, Karate Kid always wins :D
and yes i drew this.
Malhavok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By Malhavok

vs. Spider-Man
vs. Spider-Man

As much as I root for Karate Kid in this, I think Spidey's webbing would make the deciding factor.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#27  Edited By Deadcool
@Lunacyde said:
" I never understood why Spider-Man has trouble with Martial Artists, but anyway I think KK can take this his feats are ridiculous....but theyre consistantly ridiculous. "
Where did you got that Idea?
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#28  Edited By vuviper
@Buckshot said:
" This is hilarious.  Castleking loves talking about the foolishness that is Spider-Man having trouble with Martial Artists yet here he says KK will lose despite him being like the second best fighter in all of comics (Champion should be the best because he knows more and also has physical stats, but that's a whole nother conversation). So anyway, even if you ignore the "PIS" he's still better than any other martial artist that Spider-Man has ever "had trouble with" and he should win. If you add in his "PIS" which I don't think is PIS (I said it in the other thread, Iron Fist's chi mastery and fighting skills allow him to punch through pretty much anything, even a nuke-filled train, and KK has better chi mastery and, like, infinitely more skill) it's not even a fight. You're a silly boy CK. "
What I was gonna say
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By Green Skin

KK wins pretty easily.  KK can hold his own against Kryptonians, Spidey just can't compare.

tjizz350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By tjizz350

wow I am surprise to see a few people pic spidey from what I saw in the thread with ironfist I guess because of popularity believe it or not he does have a chance at pulling this off and so does ironfist.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#31  Edited By Billy Batson

Karate Kid slaughters.
BB

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@Billy Batson said:

Karate Kid slaughters.
BB

I'm a Spidey fan and I haven't read a single comic with KK in but as soon as I heard KK was kicking Kryptonians about my first thought was "Yeah.....Spidey's toast"

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Karate Kid.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By _Black

Val.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Strider1992

Can anyone who reads KK tell me if he should be able to beat Kryptonians or if he's a walking plot device? I'm just interested as he's a character I don't know much about.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@Strider92 said:

Can anyone who reads KK tell me if he should be able to beat Kryptonians or if he's a walking plot device? I'm just interested as he's a character I don't know much about.

I don't read a lot of KK but he shouldn't defeat kryptonians , he can hang with them because he's basically mastered every known fighting style in the universe to the highest degree and has insane showings (some say are PIS) because he doesn't have super powers

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Strider1992

@CaptainRodgers: Ah ok ,Thanks. I thought he had superpowers or something. To be honest that does sound a little like PIS.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jeanroygrant

Karate Kid

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NEEK_03

dosnt make sense. if he has no super powers then he shouldnt stand a chance. i agree, how can some 1 stand a chance against a 10 tonner, who can react 40x that of a regular human, and who now has MA training, not to mention border precog senses.

and for the last time why do ppl say he can hang with kryptonians. i was under the impression he spared with one. i can spar with mike tyson does that mean if we were seriously fighting i could even remotely hurt him? no. just no. and then i was under the impression that he impressed superboy who isnt even full kryptonian. so am i mistaken?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By slimj87d
@NEEK_03: KK has never been fully expressed upon, but if he really did study 1000s if not 100,000 types of martial arts from around the Universe then we could assume that he has some kind of chi amp ones like Iron Fist or something.   

Either way he's a poorly written character IMO due to these extreme abilities. .
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#41  Edited By Nerx

Why do you hate spiderman?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Stronger

Leaning towards Karate Kid.I mean he fights Kryptonian level beings.Can Spider-man do something like that?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By Dex_Starr

RIP Spidey :(

Linestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PIS: KK wins

No PIS: spidy one-shots KK in a second.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GothamCiti

As much as I like Spider-Man, KK's reflexes and overall fighting skills (pseudo super powers and actual martial arts) will be too much for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-57be074119108
deactivated-57be074119108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't even a fight kk has fought against superboy and his skill makes spiderman skills like nothing.

(LOVE SPIDEY THOUGH)

Karate kid 10/10