Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore

The Main Man has been hired by Superman to take out KK. Can he do it.(I know lame story right? Give me a break its 3 o'clock in the morning where I'm at). 

Lobo vs Karate Kid 

-All abilities 
-Character Morals on 
-Characters are fighting in personality 
-Karate Kid has no weapons 
-Lobo gets his chain and hook, but is not limited to it.  
-No prep 

*Fight takes place here, Golden Gate Bridge. 

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

Lobo. CURBSTOMP.

Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wild_cat21

.......Try clicking your own links and consider the massive Spite you've created.

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kinasin
@Sexy Merc said:
" Lobo. CURBSTOMP. "
Karate kid takes this like candy from a baby :P
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore
@Sexy Merc said:
" Lobo. CURBSTOMP. "
Hasn't KK taken out Supes though? Or at least other Kryptonians or whatever kind of near his level?
@wildcat said:

" .......Try clicking your own links and consider the massive Spite you've created. "

Karate Kid has taken out Superman if I'm not mistaken so tell me again how its Spite.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sexy_merc
@Kinasin said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Lobo. CURBSTOMP. "
Karate kid takes this like candy from a baby :P "
If Lobo is hired, he will complete the task (LOL at how Superman hires him when either can one-shot Karate Kid, Superman more easily due to speed). Anyway, Lobo is in possession of some toon force himself, so Karate Kid is screwed here. If he uses his cloning powers, it's the biggest stomp I've seen in some time.
Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wild_cat21
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Superman? Not sure about that. And whatever the reason they have fought, it should have been training/sparring, and "Superman" should have restricted himself of his own powers and probably utilized only his H2H skills.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Precise

I guess Lobo will have some trouble actually hitting KK. But in the end he'll win.

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore
@Sexy Merc said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Sexy Merc said:
" Lobo. CURBSTOMP. "
If Lobo is hired, he will complete the task (LOL at how Superman hires him when either can one-shot Karate Kid, Superman more easily due to speed). Anyway, Lobo is in possession of some toon force himself, so Karate Kid is screwed here. If he uses his cloning powers, it's the biggest stomp I've seen in some time. "
@wildcat said:

" @Fist_of_Mandalore: Superman? Not sure about that. And whatever the reason they have fought, it should have been training/sparring, and "Superman" should have restricted himself of his own powers and probably utilized only his H2H skills. "

Hey, the only reason I created the thread is because I heard he took out Supes and Daximites(I think I got that right) so why couldn't he have a chance at Lobo, but I'm asking you guys now. Should I just delete this instead of making a fool of myself anymore? LOL. 

To bolded section: Duh? It's Lobo. I should know his word is his word.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Magian
@Sexy Merc: Weren't Lobo's cloning powers taken away by Vril Dox?
Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jotham

Interesting matchup. I would tend towards Lobo, but I've never read a comic with Karate Kid in it (that I know of), so I'm not sure what he's capable of.

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicMan24 said:
" @Sexy Merc: Weren't Lobo's cloning powers taken away by Vril Dox? "
Yes he did
Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wild_cat21
@Fist_of_Mandalore:  Lobo has traded shots from Superman and can take a crap load of punishment. I don't think Val is capable of defeating him.
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildcat said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore:  Lobo has traded shots from Superman and can take a crap load of punishment. I don't think Val is capable of defeating him. "
Oh, I know what Lobo can do, lol. Ask Sexy Merc. I have all his appearances and he is easily my favorite character(along with the Darkness). Unfortunately I know next to nothing about Karate Kid, but heard he has taken out Daximites and somebody else said that he beat Superman and I have seen many other impressive feats. Tis why I thought he could give Lobo a run.
Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wild_cat21
@Fist_of_Mandalore:  I'm not aware of those feats you mentioned. But I just don't see Val defeating Lobo.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Magian
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Thanks.
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildcat said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore:  I'm not aware of those feats you mentioned. But I just don't see Val defeating Lobo. "
Hey, I haven't seen them either. I have only heard of them. Most of it I've heard from Crom-Crauch. Unfortunately he is not on right now. So IDK.@ComicMan24 said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore: Thanks. "
No problem.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kinasin
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Kinasin said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Lobo. CURBSTOMP. "
If Lobo is hired, he will complete the task (LOL at how Superman hires him when either can one-shot Karate Kid, Superman more easily due to speed). Anyway, Lobo is in possession of some toon force himself, so Karate Kid is screwed here. If he uses his cloning powers, it's the biggest stomp I've seen in some time. "
I was joking......
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Sexy Merc said:
" Lobo. CURBSTOMP. "
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@wildcat said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore:  Lobo has traded shots from Superman and can take a crap load of punishment. I don't think Val is capable of defeating him. "
Traded shots with Superman, Etrigan, basically a cadre of heavy hitters. 
blds_bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By blds_bane

KK will get tired and Lobo will have a new trophy

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FinalStar86
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @wildcat said:
Traded shots with Superman, Etrigan, basically a cadre of heavy hitters.  "
Captain Marvel, Starfire, Atrocitus, GL,
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FinalStar86
@blds_bane said:
" KK will get tired and Lobo will have a new trophy "
That's what I was thinking at the very worst Lobo would simply out last KK
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @wildcat said:
Captain Marvel, Starfire, Atrocitus, GL, "
I know all of who Lobo has fought, but Crom-Crauch told me that KK has defeated the likes of Daximites and other stuff like. I even read that someone said he beat Superman. I know what Lobo can do I have all his appearances, but I only made the match up based on what I heard from other people on KK. But I'm taking it that it doesn't matter, Lobo wins?
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Achilles.

LOBO!

Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wild_cat21
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Yep.
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildcat: Hey, thats cool. Little let down that this wasn't a better fight, but hey whatever. Can't be mad the Main Man won. I guess I'm going to have to get Crom give me those scans of KK to see if he really did some of that stuff.
Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wild_cat21
@Fist_of_Mandalore: That might be a good idea. And try doing research and/or scan searching prior before making a thread. After all it may not be worthy to make a thread if there is a clear winner. :D
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildcat said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore: That might be a good idea. And try doing research and/or scan searching prior before making a thread. After all it may not be worthy to make a thread if there is a clear winner. :D "
Well, in his Bio it says he fought and stalemated Superboy. Plus the other stuff I heard I though were enough, but for now on. I'm only making threads when I'm very positive on both characters abilities ;)
Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wild_cat21
@Fist_of_Mandalore:  That should have been in an H2H fight only. or it  was one of those fights where Val kept the distance (Which I find impossible, considering Superboy's speed) [Note: this is Superboy from the League, not the insanely overpowered Superboy prime] And, glad to hear it mah  man.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FLCL1
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Lobo. CURBSTOMP. "
Hasn't KK taken out Supes though? Or at least other Kryptonians or whatever kind of near his level?
@wildcat said:

" .......Try clicking your own links and consider the massive Spite you've created. "

Karate Kid has taken out Superman if I'm not mistaken so tell me again how its Spite. "
he fought superboy
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FinalStar86
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @wildcat said:
I know all of who Lobo has fought, but Crom-Crauch told me that KK has defeated the likes of Daximites and other stuff like. I even read that someone said he beat Superman. I know what Lobo can do I have all his appearances, but I only made the match up based on what I heard from other people on KK. But I'm taking it that it doesn't matter, Lobo wins? "
There was also Mon El, but yeah I agree Lobo should take this, worst case scenario he outlast KK
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @wildcat said:
I know all of who Lobo has fought, but Crom-Crauch told me that KK has defeated the likes of Daximites and other stuff like. I even read that someone said he beat Superman. I know what Lobo can do I have all his appearances, but I only made the match up based on what I heard from other people on KK. But I'm taking it that it doesn't matter, Lobo wins? "
There was also Mon El, but yeah I agree Lobo should take this, worst case scenario he outlast KK "
Alright thats fine with me. Ill fess up than. Accidental spite thread, oops.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
Lobo for the win... though Karate Kid will test him
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pooty

In Blackest Night Lobo was taking on Hal Jordan, Star Sapphire and Sinestro all at once. He was breaking their constructs and shoving them back up their butts. Lobo is  a monster.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Crom-Cruach

My money is on Lobo. For the following reasons
1-Lobo cannot die period
2-He has superman level strenght and durability
3-He is armed
4-He has faced stronger opponents and defeated them, most notably in 52 
5-Has above Wolverine and DP level regenerative abilities, having survived energy blast from one of Darkseid's avatars (even if he lost to said avatar)

Lobo was created as a parody of 90's anti-heroes but as he became more invested in the regular DCu he has shown that he is indeed very powerful.

Karaté Kid could KO Lobo, as he has in legion of Super-Heroe's shown that as part of his training, he juggles Daxamites. He has shattered mountains with his fists and more. In JLA crossovers with his own run he's beaten superman.

But that won't mean he'll win, Lobo will just keep regenerating, will tank all of his blows and keep coming. In the end, KK will have wasted every last ounce of energy and Lobo will... just ... keep... coming.

So Lobo would win in my opinion due to sheer unkillability.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sexy_merc

Honestly, Karate Kid shouldn't last more than a second against Superman.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#38  Edited By Mercy_
@Sexy Merc said:
" Honestly, Karate Kid shouldn't last more than a second against Superman. "
O_o
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Sexy Merc said:
KK's feats are consistent when you look at them. Crazy and illogical but consistent he fights at Superman level physical power. Though if superman really was trying to defeat KK, he would. Cue freeze breath or Eye beams, game over
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Crom-Cruach said:
" My money is on Lobo. For the following reasons 1-Lobo cannot die period 2-He has superman level strenght and durability 3-He is armed 4-He has faced stronger opponents and defeated them, most notably in 52  5-Has above Wolverine and DP level regenerative abilities, having survived energy blast from one of Darkseid's avatars (even if he lost to said avatar) Lobo was created as a parody of 90's anti-heroes but as he became more invested in the regular DCu he has shown that he is indeed very powerful.  Karaté Kid could KO Lobo, as he has in legion of Super-Heroe's shown that as part of his training, he juggles Daxamites. He has shattered mountains with his fists and more. In JLA crossovers with his own run he's beaten superman.  But that won't mean he'll win, Lobo will just keep regenerating, will tank all of his blows and keep coming. In the end, KK will have wasted every last ounce of energy and Lobo will... just ... keep... coming.  So Lobo would win in my opinion due to sheer unkillability. "  
Hey, I'm a big Lobo fan. So its not like I was rooting against him or anything. But just to be sure. In your opinion was this a spite thread. Or does KK have a better chance than most are giving him?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sexy_merc
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
O_o "
He's never shown ftl reaction time. Most of his wins against people with physical stats is throwing them or using their speed/strength against them but in a real fight, Superman would one-shot him.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Fist_of_Mandalore:  I wouldn't call it spite. As I've said to sexy merc above. KK is consistantly displaying superman level physical power (even if to this date no actual real explanation has ever been given as to why that is) and near Richard Dragon level skill in MA. If the fight was by KO he would win because he would knock him out and by the rules of the thread he would have won.

However, given the current scenario. Lobo's own advantages take over and he wins by sheer ability to keep on going.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#43  Edited By Mercy_
@Sexy Merc said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
O_o "
He's never shown ftl reaction time. Most of his wins against people with physical stats is throwing them or using their speed/strength against them but in a real fight, Superman would one-shot him. "
I see where you're coming from. The comic battle vs real world battle. Much like Superman should win in a Supes vs Batman battle in RL. 
*Disclaimer* I realize that these are comic book characters and there is no real life for them, but you get my drift. 
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore:  I wouldn't call it spite. As I've said to sexy merc above. KK is consistantly displaying superman level physical power (even if to this date no actual real explanation has ever been given as to why that is) and near Richard Dragon level skill in MA. If the fight was by KO he would win because he would knock him out and by the rules of the thread he would have won. However, given the current scenario. Lobo's own advantages take over and he wins by sheer ability to keep on going. "
Thats all I'm worried about. Don't care about the outcome. I was waiting for you to see this because I know how knowledgeable about KK you are. I even mentioned a few times on the first page. Lol. but alright cool glad its not spite.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Fist_of_Mandalore: I'm flattered you like my knowledge of KK, but in all honesty there are viners who blow me out of the water in KK knowledge. He is not my strongest area.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sexy_merc
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
O_o "
He's never shown ftl reaction time. Most of his wins against people with physical stats is throwing them or using their speed/strength against them but in a real fight, Superman would one-shot him. "
I see where you're coming from. The comic battle vs real world battle. Much like Superman should win in a Supes vs Batman battle in RL. *Disclaimer* I realize that these are comic book characters and there is no real life for them, but you get my drift.  "
Yeah, pretty much. If Batman gets the Batkick (only Bruce knows it though), it's over for Superman.
kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Miyagi's guidance he could beat anyone

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Why bump this mismatch

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Val keeps hitting him while lobo sits and laughs.

Don't bump mismatches

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers