• 67 results
#1 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Cap defeat Karate Kid ?

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think Cap could either but I dont know Cap is a beast he has handled punches from Hulk in the past he may surprise KK

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"No."

Agreed.

#5 Posted by Golden Spartan (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap will take Karate Kid

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid defeats Captain America quite easily

#7 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Golden Spartan says:

"Cap will take Karate Kid"

Go read a book, dude. Then come back a make a better case than that. Cap can't beat Karate Kid.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Karate Kid defeats Captain America quite easily"

it won't be easy, but i reckon KK could take it

M

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nighthunter says:

No."

when captain america shows something like this you let me know

until that the logic is that karate kid wins (and I'm not even counting his fighting skills)

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

kk wins but i'd like to see the fight.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nighthunter says:
No."
when captain america shows something like this you let me know until that the logic is that karate kid wins (and I'm not even counting his fighting skills)"

I was actually joking.I love Cap so much I have to disagree even if it's a curbstomp."

oh ok

sorry for the misunderstanding

#12 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nighthunter says:
No."
when captain america shows something like this you let me know until that the logic is that karate kid wins (and I'm not even counting his fighting skills)"
I was actually joking.I love Cap so much I have to disagree even if it's a curbstomp."
oh ok sorry for the misunderstanding"
No it was my fault for being a douche.That's typical me though."

definitely

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Colt Python says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nighthunter says:
No."
oh ok sorry for the misunderstanding"
No it was my fault for being a douche.That's typical me though."

definitely"

LMAO

#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

karate kid

#15 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

hello colt :)

#16 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America wins. I would have said Karate Kid 20 years ago, but Ive seen Batman hold his own against KK recently in the pages of Justice League. Batman is not as formidable as Captain America. Pre-Crisis Karate Kid would easily beat Batman & Captain America. Today Cap would take him, but not easily.

#17 Posted by Legion Lad (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid, not easily, but Val would win

#18 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid wins. He's too good. 'Nuff said.

#19 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid didn't beat Batman. Cap is stronger and can take a lot more punishment.

Cap 4 the win.

#20 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Alpha. They cant let go of the PRE-Crisis Karate Kid.

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Karate Kid didn't beat Batman. Cap is stronger and can take a lot more punishment.Cap 4 the win. "

Karate Kid is capable of throwing superstrong blows, from what I've heard. He would have beaten Batman if Black Lightning had not interfered. Also, Batman admitted that he lost to Karate Kid when discussing the same fight they had in the Batcave.

#22 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"Karate Kid didn't beat Batman. Cap is stronger and can take a lot more punishment. Cap 4 the win. "
Karate Kid is capable of throwing superstrong blows, from what I've heard. He would have beaten Batman if Black Lightning had not interfered. Also, Batman admitted that he lost to Karate Kid when discussing the same fight they had in the Batcave."

When did he say that?

I know he wanted to make a point that Superman wasn't correct saying that Karate Kid was a better fighter. I took their fight as being that wanted to show that he could hold his own against him, and he did. You may be right that he would have beaten Batman (it wouldn't be the first time Batman lost to a superior fighting) but not Cap.

#23 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

POHOCOM says:

"Thanks Alpha. They cant let go of the PRE-Crisis Karate Kid."

The Karate Kid shown currently in LSH can still do most of that. Cutting up monsters that have taken blows from Kryptonians with his bare hands, destroying mountains with a single punch, taking on hoards of mutating alien robots with a broken arm, etc. He may not be head-butting meteors anymore (though I don't doubt he could) but he can take Cap. Plus he has that collar and can fly.

#24 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"POHOCOM says:
The Karate Kid shown currently in LSH can still do most of that. Cutting up monsters that have taken blows from Kryptonians with his bare hands, destroying mountains with a single punch, taking on hoards of mutating alien robots with a broken arm, etc. He may not be head-butting meteors anymore (though I don't doubt he could) but he can take Cap. Plus he has that collar and can fly."

He sounds like that Inhuman that can see weakness in anything and strike with precise blows.

The guy you listed should have beat Batman senseless.

#25 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"POHOCOM says:

The Karate Kid shown currently in LSH can still do most of that. Cutting up monsters that have taken blows from Kryptonians with his bare hands, destroying mountains with a single punch, taking on hoards of mutating alien robots with a broken arm, etc. He may not be head-butting meteors anymore (though I don't doubt he could) but he can take Cap. Plus he has that collar and can fly."

I agree with Alpha. If they want us to believe that Karate Kid is as good as you claim, then they should not have Batman, TWICE in the same year, fight Karate Kid to a draw.

#26 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Batman fought him (when he didn't know who he was) in the batcave with Black Lightning, but when was the other time?

As for how he's portrayed, Batman makes more money for DC than Karate Kid. That's all I have to say.

#27 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I know Batman fought him (when he didn't know who he was) in the batcave with Black Lightning, but when was the other time? As for how he's portrayed, Batman makes more money for DC than Karate Kid. That's all I have to say."

But they do have Bats lose at times and even have him state when he is facing a better fighter.

#28 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

POHOCOM says:

"Captain America wins. I would have said Karate Kid 20 years ago, but Ive seen Batman hold his own against KK recently in the pages of Justice League. Batman is not as formidable as Captain America. Pre-Crisis Karate Kid would easily beat Batman & Captain America. Today Cap would take him, but not easily."

"Batman is not as formidable as Captain America"

Oh Rly?

#29 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America would win.

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"POHOCOM says:
"Captain America wins. I would have said Karate Kid 20 years ago, but Ive seen Batman hold his own against KK recently in the pages of Justice League. Batman is not as formidable as Captain America. Pre-Crisis Karate Kid would easily beat Batman & Captain America. Today Cap would take him, but not easily."
"Batman is not as formidable as Captain America" Oh Rly?"

Yea really.

#31 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Static Shock says:
"Alpha says:
"Karate Kid didn't beat Batman. Cap is stronger and can take a lot more punishment. Cap 4 the win. "
Karate Kid is capable of throwing superstrong blows, from what I've heard. He would have beaten Batman if Black Lightning had not interfered. Also, Batman admitted that he lost to Karate Kid when discussing the same fight they had in the Batcave."

When did he say that?

I know he wanted to make a point that Superman wasn't correct saying that Karate Kid was a better fighter. I took their fight as being that wanted to show that he could hold his own against him, and he did. You may be right that he would have beaten Batman (it wouldn't be the first time Batman lost to a superior fighting) but not Cap. "

He said it in Countdown, pimptight...

As for Karate Kid beating Batman, he capable of things normal martial artists can't do. I can't really explain that at the moment.

#32 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"Static Shock says:
"Alpha says:

When did he say that?

I know he wanted to make a point that Superman wasn't correct saying that Karate Kid was a better fighter. I took their fight as being that wanted to show that he could hold his own against him, and he did. You may be right that he would have beaten Batman (it wouldn't be the first time Batman lost to a superior fighting) but not Cap. "

He said it in Countdown, pimptight...

As for Karate Kid beating Batman, he capable of things normal martial artists can't do. I can't really explain that at the moment."

No one can, because sometimes writers do illogical things. But, if they allow Batman to fight Karate Kid to a draw twice, Cap beats Karate Kid.

#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

POHOCOM says:

"No one can, because sometimes writers do illogical things. But, if they allow Batman to fight Karate Kid to a draw twice, Cap beats Karate Kid."

Batman fought Karate Kid to a draw once. The fight that Black Lightning interfere in wasn't a draw, and Bats would have lost if it wasn't for BL. Batman admitted to Karate Kid that he lost that fight anyway, but would never beat him in a rematch. But, just because Batman was able to fight Karate Kid to a draw doesn't mean that Cap would beat him. That's bad logic. It doesn't make any sense.

#34 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid.

#35 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not bad logic because I am coming from the perspective that a writer can make it happen. Batman DID fight Karate Kid to a draw TWICE, not once. The other fight was in the Brave & the Bold against that other Asian Karate Kid. My point is that if your brain can handle those fights with Batman, then Cap wins. Not on paper, with both characters at their best, but in terms of what a writer would do if they fought. On paper KK takes both men to school. In terms of consistency, based on how writers had KK fare against Batman, and, even Robin (they fought decades ago believe it or not!), Cap would win.

#36 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Buckshot says:
"I know Batman fought him (when he didn't know who he was) in the batcave with Black Lightning, but when was the other time? As for how he's portrayed, Batman makes more money for DC than Karate Kid. That's all I have to say."
But they do have Bats lose at times and even have him state when he is facing a better fighter. "

if i remember correctly batman even said that karate kid was a better fighter when they fought. and the money thing buckshot mentioned should explain it all to you

#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

POHOCOM says:

"Its not bad logic because I am coming from the perspective that a writer can make it happen. Batman DID fight Karate Kid to a draw TWICE, not once. The other fight was in the Brave & the Bold against that other Asian Karate Kid. My point is that if your brain can handle those fights with Batman, then Cap wins. Not on paper, with both characters at their best, but in terms of what a writer would do if they fought. On paper KK takes both men to school. In terms of consistency, based on how writers had KK fare against Batman, and, even Robin (they fought decades ago believe it or not!), Cap would win."

That still doesn't mean that Cap would beat KK.

#38 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"POHOCOM says:
"Its not bad logic because I am coming from the perspective that a writer can make it happen. Batman DID fight Karate Kid to a draw TWICE, not once. The other fight was in the Brave & the Bold against that other Asian Karate Kid. My point is that if your brain can handle those fights with Batman, then Cap wins. Not on paper, with both characters at their best, but in terms of what a writer would do if they fought. On paper KK takes both men to school. In terms of consistency, based on how writers had KK fare against Batman, and, even Robin (they fought decades ago believe it or not!), Cap would win."

That still doesn't mean that Cap would beat KK."

Never said it did. Just like the fact that KK fought Superboy doesn't mean he beats Cap.

I go with Cap.

#39 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

POHOCOM says:

"In terms of consistency, based on how writers had KK fare against Batman, and, even Robin (they fought decades ago believe it or not!), Cap would win."

You sure you never said that?

#40 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"POHOCOM says:
"In terms of consistency, based on how writers had KK fare against Batman, and, even Robin (they fought decades ago believe it or not!), Cap would win."

You sure you never said that?"

Yes I'm sure. Use my entire quote and stop trying to be a weasel.

#41 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
KK taking Mon El and that is total CIS.....Cap wins
#42 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" KK taking Mon El and that is total CIS.....Cap wins "
#43 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid.

#44 Edited by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:

Even if that was the case, KK still has loads of other feats, he would one shot Cap

KK could win this in his sleep
#45 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with KK for reason's stated in thread

#46 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
"@jasraj said:

Even if that was the case, KK still has loads of other feats, he would one shot Cap  KK could win this in his sleep "

All of KK vs Kryptonians is CIS
#47 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

KK is soo out of his league its not funny.  
I say KK probably rapestorms this... 
it is that bad...

#48 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:
I wish I could say Cap has got this.
#49 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid.

#50 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
"@jasraj said:

Even if that was the case, KK still has loads of other feats, he would one shot Cap  KK could win this in his sleep "

All of KK vs Kryptonians is CIS "
It doesn't matter, because even if that was the case KK has loads of other inhuman feats, he would beat Cap blind folded, with ease