No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2 frozen  Moderator

The strongest Post-Crisis version of Adam is either WW3 Adam or Isis amped Adam. The strongest version altogether is Pre-Crisis Adam. Adam takes it either way.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Lord44

Bump --- Karate Kid has no chance at all??

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Karate Kid > Superman = Shazam > Black Adam

Karate Kid wins!

Karate Kid has stomped Daxamites (a lower species of Kryptonians) in combat, he was even shown to be to fast for them, and even for thei're eye beams...he has kicked away meteors, he made an avalanche with one punch, he destroyed montains, he killed giant alliens with super-durabillty with one hit...so, yeah, he defenently has a chance here.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 frozen  Moderator

@bat_girl_cc: No. Shazam isn't > Black Adam. Black Adam has fought Superman and Superman remarked his punches felt like bombs, if we take Pre-Crisis Karate Kid (who fought Superman), then you should acknowledge Pre-Crisis Black Adam fought Pre-Crisis Superman and Pre-Crisis Captain Marvel at the same time. Black Adam himself, has fought Power Girl (Earth 2 Kryptonian).

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Teth

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@bat_girl_cc: No. Shazam isn't > Black Adam. Black Adam has fought Superman and Superman remarked his punches felt like bombs, if we take Pre-Crisis Karate Kid (who fought Superman), then you should acknowledge Pre-Crisis Black Adam fought Pre-Crisis Superman and Pre-Crisis Captain Marvel at the same time. Black Adam himself, has fought Power Girl (Earth 2 Kryptonian).

To me if Shazam he is serious, and if he goes all out, he is > Black Adam...and Pre-Crisis Karate Kid proved to be vastly superior to Superman in combat.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 frozen  Moderator

@bat_girl_cc: He's not. Superman himself stated Adam hits harder. Adam fought PC Superman and PC Captain Marvel at the same time, PC Captain Marvel himself has moved stars.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC
pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: It looks like he's got superhuman powers instead of Judo, but maybe that's just me lol

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lol nerve strikes

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@bat_girl_cc: Black Adam is stronger and more durable. Whereas Captain Marvel is faster and has more endurance. I wouldn't say Superman > Black Adam either; Superman was certainly struggling with Adam in Action Comics #831 and Superman was the aggressor in that fight.

Black Adam's capable of:

No Caption Provided

Karate Kid may be able to take Superman, however I doubt he can combat both PC characters at the same time, just to let you know how powerful PC Captain Marvel was:

No Caption Provided

Fighting them both at the same time is more impressive.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: It looks like he's got superhuman powers instead of Judo, but maybe that's just me lol

Yeah, but he doesn't! it's just skill, personally i think is whole existence is crap, and the reasons why he can do what he does, are even crapier...lol

But it is, that way it is...and i'm just saying he has a chance here, just because i know he does, not that i like him, tho.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By frozen  Moderator
pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pikachumonster

@bat_girl_cc: nvm, I was just surprised how he casually tossed a flying superman away. Awesome stuff posted, the skill displayed is over 9000... He's probably even better than Batman ahaha (skill wise)

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Black Adam.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh who honestly knows?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@bat_girl_cc: Mon-El is not similar to Black Adam or as powerful, the only kryptonian that is would be Superman perhaps. Likewise, Adam is able to take on two powerhouses at the same time, they didn't hold back against Adam. Or when he gets dogpiled on by the JSA yet still fights them, Val's showings against Superman are actually very limited. Adam can perceive at super-speeds, moreso than Val can.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@bat_girl_cc: Mon-El is not similar to Black Adam or as powerful. Likewise, Adam is able to take on two powerhouses at the same time, they didn't hold back against Adam. Or when he gets dogpiled on by the JSA yet still fights them, Val's showings against Superman are actually very limited.

I know Black Adam is stronger than him, but they are in the same class of super-strengh, i meant similar, as in, both have super-human stats, like Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Man Hunter, Shazam, etc they all have super-strengh, super-speed, super-durabillity, etc and KK has proved, that he can take on powerhouses like them, and sometimes he does it easly.

Yeah, by feats, Black Adam takes this, but i can see KK beating Black Adam in a fight.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@bat_girl_cc: The only way in which Karate Kid beats Adam is if Adam is passive (which he has been), with bloodlust (which he has entered many times) he is much more impressive. Adam himself, has proved he can fight a multitude of heroes at once.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@bat_girl_cc: The only way in which Karate Kid beats Adam is if Adam is passive (which he has been), with bloodlust (which he has entered many times) he is much more impressive. Adam himself, has proved he can fight a multitude of heroes at once.

Karate Kid can do that to, but yeah, fighting Superman and Cap together at the same time, is very impressive.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mon-El, and Super-boy weren't being "passive"...when they fought KK...KK was the one, who was holding back...and he still trashed them.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 frozen  Moderator

@bat_girl_cc: WW3 is a bloodlusted Black Adam and I doubt Val could handle that version.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@frozen said:

@bat_girl_cc: WW3 is a bloodlusted Black Adam and I doubt Val could handle that version.

I was never a big fan of Black Adam...but i belive, i recall seeing WW3 Black Adam one-shot killing Terra from the Teen Titans...yeah he is bloodlusted alright...but i need to see more feats from him, before i gave him the win :P

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@bat_girl_cc: The heroes Adam fought in WW3 while bloodlusted.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vs the JSA.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

KK takes this fairly convincingly. POST COIE he has taken on two Kryptonians/Daxamites at the same time and won (which BTW is a feat he did pre COIE as well) he has taken down a blood lusted Mon-el, as well as a character who soloed Supermboy, mon-el and Ultra boy. Not to mention takin down two members of the Flash family.

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Karate Kid stuff is just crazy talk.

Black Adam 1,000,000/10.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beatboks1: Val did not take down Mon-El. He dodged his heat-vision. A passive Black Adam fought a Superman that didn't hold back in Action Comics #831 and fought him toe-to-toe. Superman admitted on-panel that he hit harder than Captain Marvel and that his punches felt like bombs. Superman himself has speed-blitzed an entire Kryptonian squadron. Karate Kid also failed to hurt Supergirl, though I class that as PIS because I think he would stomp Supergirl. And if you're referencing Pre-COIE, Pre-COIE Adam fought Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time in DC Comics Presents #49.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam would beat that CIS machine to death.

DeadAlfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DeadAlfred