This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Equonox (968 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off, BM1M can't use any gadgets or telepathy, KK can use no weapons (H2H only)

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16825 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely Karate Kid.

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1 Million has mastered nearly every martial art in the 853rd century. Karate Kid has mastered nearly every martial art in the 31st century. Batman 1 Million is way ahead of KK's time. Also, Batman 1 Million has Mastered martial arts from not only earth, but several different planets swell. Batman 1 Million takes this.

#4 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by nickzambuto (14888 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1 mil wins on paper, but KK has far better feats.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1 million has some beastly tech, albiet with limited showings, not sure if that can overcome some of the ridiculously high end showings of Karate Kid.

#7 Posted by comicace3 (6585 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1M beats him... But this has been done so...

#8 Posted by Ratatat (697 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins easy

#9 Posted by dondave (38890 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1M

#10 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

what is batman 1m greatest feats

#11 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Most likely Karate Kid.

#12 Edited by Strider92 (16825 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

Batman 1 Million has mastered nearly every martial art in the 853rd century. Karate Kid has mastered nearly every martial art in the 31st century. Batman 1 Million is way ahead of KK's time. Also, Batman 1 Million has Mastered martial arts from not only earth, but several different planets swell. Batman 1 Million takes this.

What fights has Batman 1M won against credible martial artists?

@comicace3 said:

Batman 1M beats him... But this has been done so...

Again who has he actually beaten in hand to hand that would let him hang with KK?

@bluntmanx said:

batman wins easy

Why? To my knowledge he's done nothing to say he wins at all let alone easily.

@dondave said:

Batman 1M

Same question as the others.

#13 Posted by Needlebay (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 1M steals Val's soul.

#14 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Needlebay: he has no gear, he cant do that.

#15 Posted by Needlebay (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

How many fighting styles does Batman 1M have? If it's just hth, I'll place my bets on Val.

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (14888 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Batman 1 mil wins on paper, but KK has far better feats.

This is the correct answer. This guy knows what he's talking about. He's also extremely charming and sexy as all hell.

#17 Posted by sungod88 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhh what karate kid are we talking about? Is this the movie version, if not where can i read up on him. Also my vote goes to batman based on experience and toughness

#18 Posted by Zombie2013 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Karate Kid.

#19 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungod88 said:

Uhhh what karate kid are we talking about? Is this the movie version, if not where can i read up on him. Also my vote goes to batman based on experience and toughness

Comic Karate Kid I believe, you can go to his CV page or buy some LOSH.

#20 Posted by MonsterStomp (20323 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on KK. Batman 1M may have mastered every known martial arts in the 853rd century but KK can kick a meteor.

thread/

#21 Posted by whacknasty (5595 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto said:

@nickzambuto said:

Batman 1 mil wins on paper, but KK has far better feats.

This is the correct answer. This guy knows what he's talking about. He's also extremely charming and sexy as all hell.

Lol. I'll have to agree on the first part. 
#22 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman