Kaneki handily especially if we're using Manga feats too

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Really? hmm i think ill make it tougher.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't actually know how ghouls deal with acid.

I guess Kaneki would end up needing to carve off chunks of his own flesh in order to prevent himself from being melted down...

But that's completely fine. Because Kaneki's damage soak is probably the best there is.

Kaneki wins extremely painfully. But wins in a harsh majority.

If a .338 Lapua can't pierce an average ghoul and a specialized anti-ghoul .338 Lapua can't pierce a Ghoul's Kagune, I'm not sure a Xenomorph's claws or teeth could actually harm Kaneki.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@oreoassassin said:

Yep. Have you read the Manga yet? Or perhaps seen the last episode of the Season? His pain resistance is incredible as well as durability, he can tank almost anything.

Infact its so crazy he can break his own leg and snap it back in casually with ease without it even phasing him

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

@oreoassassin said:

Yep. Have you read the Manga yet? Or perhaps seen the last episode of the Season? His pain resistance is incredible as well as durability, he can tank almost anything.

Infact its so crazy he can break his own leg and snap it back in casually with ease without it even phasing him

You missed the best part! The kick he pulls off by twisting his leg into a spring had enough power in it to make Yamori back off!

The image was so much better than I'd expected. Like watching a young green twig twisted so that it splays out in a spiral pattern!

As a fellow manga reader, have you finished it? Do you think there will be a sequel?

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By StrictlyAnime

That acid won't even phase Kaneki, being brutally tortured will do that to a guy. He'll just lop off the affected area and have it regenerate and rip them apart with his Kagune.

I also don't know much about Xenemorphs

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OreoAssassin

@oreoassassin said:

@those_eyes said:

@oreoassassin said:

You missed the best part! The kick he pulls off by twisting his leg into a spring had enough power in it to make Yamori back off!

The image was so much better than I'd expected. Like watching a young green twig twisted so that it splays out in a spiral pattern!

As a fellow manga reader, have you finished it? Do you think there will be a sequel?

Yep. Kaneki is My Top 3 Anime protagonists maybe even Number 1. His character development is amazing and hes honestly one of the most badass' in Anime history! And... I hated the ending.

Kaneki Dead? I flipped shit. Amon Dead? I flipped shit. That dude who "killed" Kaneki was too damn OP and the ending was so rushed.

I do think a Manga 2 will be there, in fact an announcement is due in October rumors say. Season 2 is for January too

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

@oreoassassin said:

@those_eyes said:

@oreoassassin said:

Yep. Kaneki is My Top 3 Anime protagonists maybe even Number 1. His character development is amazing and hes honestly one of the most badass' in Anime history! And... I hated the ending.

Kaneki Dead? I flipped shit. Amon Dead? I flipped shit. That dude who "killed" Kaneki was too damn OP and the ending was so rushed.

I do think a Manga 2 will be there, in fact an announcement is due in October rumors say. Season 2 is for January too

MANGA SPOILERS!

I do think Kaneki is dead.

I'm almost 100% certain that Amon is the newest Rize Hybrid though. >:D

I really loved how it was finished. No pussyfooting around, just a gigantic clash regardless of if anyone was ready or not!

You have no idea how happy it makes me that there might be an announcement in October!

The Pierrot reveal broke my heart though... they were all in league with Aogiri, betrayed Anteiku, and sacrificed Kaneki on purpose multiple times D:

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin said:

@boringperson said:

@oreoassassin said:

@those_eyes said:

@oreoassassin said:

MANGA SPOILERS!

I really loved how it was finished. No pussyfooting around, just a gigantic clash regardless of if anyone was ready or not!

You have no idea how happy it makes me that there might be an announcement in October!

The Pierrot reveal broke my heart though... they were all in league with Aogiri, betrayed Anteiku, and sacrificed Kaneki on purpose multiple times D:

Im sorry but i gots to disagree. Kaneki.. dead? ANd by the hands of an OP human? Makes no sense -___- I have seen alot of theories and evidence to hint that Kaneki is alive. One main one being that Quinque's take several months to make and that suitcase would say otherwise so i dont think its Kaneki their. Amon being the next Hybrid is a for sure in my opinion. Will be awesome. Kaneki and Amon Hybrid Duo Badass's who change the world would be awesome but.., Kaneki might be dead ;(

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

@oreoassassin said:

@boringperson said:

@oreoassassin said:

@those_eyes said:

@oreoassassin said:

MANGA SPOILERS!

Im sorry but i gots to disagree. Kaneki.. dead? ANd by the hands of an OP human? Makes no sense -___- I have seen alot of theories and evidence to hint that Kaneki is alive. One main one being that Quinque's take several months to make and that suitcase would say otherwise so i dont think its Kaneki their. Amon being the next Hybrid is a for sure in my opinion. Will be awesome. Kaneki and Amon Hybrid Duo Badass's who change the world would be awesome but.., Kaneki might be dead ;(

Lots of people think that Arima is actually a Ghoul >:D

Well, I'm only happy if that's how it finished if it's not really finished! :P

Though seriously, I don't think Ishida Sui will be able to resist having Touka find out Kaneki is dead by having her get killed by Arima using Kaneki's Kagune...

I really hope he is alive, but I just couldn't put it past Ishida Sui. What sort of evidence have you heard of?

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Im on my Ipad now so i cant so Spoiler block so SPOILERS SPOILERS: That would be cool. People say him and Kaneki are related (white hair, same birthdays, he knew Kaneki's name Ken). And if a Manga sequel is announced and Kaneki isnt the main protagonist then it wouldnt be the same!!! I loved the ending but all the questions and unknowns really lowered it for me.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers