Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Captain America has his shield only, Kaneki has his kagune.
  • Both are in character but ready to fight.
  • Both have basic knowledge, but no prep.

Round 1: Anime Kaneki vs Captain America

Round 2: Manga Kaneki vs Captain America

Fight takes place here:

Starting 25 feet apart.
Starting 25 feet apart.
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Callouts:

Captain America:

@i_like_swords@progenitor@veshark@risingbean@wolverine08@monsterstomp@patrat18@cosmicallyaware1@cable_extreme@god_spawn@super_soldierxii@jokerpoker@thor_parker82@captain_batman_ftw@oceanmaster21

The Tokyo Ghoul section is only me....

Here's some feats for Kaneki ( Also, vote on it once it goes open! :D ) http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-pacpanda-death-the-kid-vs-joewell-kaneki-ken-1658289/

Kaneki, like a lot of anime protagonist, used to be just a normal nerdy kid. Until, he met Rize Kamishiro. After the first date, however, his date tried to eat him! Luckily for Kaneki, an accident occurred and debris from the roof fell on them both. Kaneki survive, but Rize did not. The doctors were able to save Kaneki by transplanting Rize's organs into him. But, unknowing to them, Rize was a Ghoul. Ghouls are creatures of the universe that have the same basic looks as us, but in order to survive have to eat humans. They also have inherently better physicals and a predatory limb called a kagune. After having Rize's organs transplanted into him, it morphed him into a Ghoul. At first, Kaneki was resistant to fighting, but after being tortured by another Ghoul named Jason, he became much less moralistic and more powerful.

Being a Ghoul gives Kaneki several powers. First off, he has great stats and a amazing healing factor. He also has a kagune that consists of four tendrils that protrude from his lower back. He gained a second kagune from eating other Ghouls. This takes the shape of a centipede, reminiscing one of the torture methods used on him.

Loading Video...

Watch from 2:30 to the end

Here Kaneki fights his capturer Jason and beats him down. This video shows of his regeneration and durability especially, healing from his leg being twisted dozens of times and being slammed into a wall at high speeds. Just before this he had his fingers and feet cut off repeatedly and healed back. He also shows some great skill being able to manhandle Jason, who could out maneuver two of the best CCG members ( People who train to hunt Ghouls ) with ease.

Loading Video...

In this scene, Kaneki fights the CCG member by the name of Amon. He is a high ranked member with many Ghoul kills under his belt and yet he is unable to beat Kaneki, who states he isn't trying to kill him. Nothing specific in this video, just thought it would be useful to reference later.

Loading Video...

This is Kaneki fighting the Ghoul Ayato. Again, he is going easy on him, because he is his friends brother and doesn't want to kill him. Kaneki really shows off some speed here, seeing that he dodges hundreds of projectiles coming at him without being hit and even blitzes the opposing Ghoul.

Loading Video...

Again, Kaneki is fighting another prestigious member of the CCG. This time, he is going all out. I posted this video to show his centipede kagune. They are very powerful as you can see. He also shows moving at speeds so fast, Shinohara can't even process that he moved.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Cap wins.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vampiremaster952
VampireMaster952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say kaneki via regeneration and speed. Haven't been able to read the manga so I'm not sure about round 2 but I'd assume kaneki. Cap has the strength on him though I'm sure, don't know if kaneki has any strength feats that put him above cap. But how I see it kaneki would do what he did to Jason to cap. Cap might have a slight edge in fighting style but kaneki could keep up. Kaneki also has his kasune, that would tear cap to shreds from afar as well. But that's how I see it.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Cap I guess with extreme difficulty i don't think anime kaneki can break his shield and this will be a major advantage for cap.

Round 2: Kaneki no doubt cap will make him bleed but his regeneration is better in the manga and he managed to out maneuver arima who is way more beastly than cap will ever be.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By synchronized_123

Kaneki stomps horribly in both rounds. In fact, Kaneki doesn't need his kagune and regeneration to beat Cap. His ability to dodge and analyze his opponents in a fight is praised by ghouls even stronger than himself.

His strength alone is also enough to punch Ayato through a 4 story building from top to bottom.

No Caption Provided

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mimisalome

Kaneki stomp

Too fast, too strong, too durable, healing factor,

Gramps America in freak spandex costume doesnt stand a chance

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki stomps.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People saying Cap wins? Lol you gotta be joking. Kanekis is superior in everywhere minus h2h and strategty. he's too fast, too strong, has great durability combined with regen. Kaneko speedblitz and eats his head.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By synchronized_123

@darthaznable: Kaneki is probably better in h2h as well.

Here's what Tsukiyama tried doing to him. ( Kaneki 1 shotted him with a punch to the gut if you read the manga.)

Loading Video...

Here's what Kaneki while blinded can do(He only gets hit because he allowed the other guy to hit him.)

No Caption Provided

If you don't believe me, this is what happens in the next panel.

No Caption Provided

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: That's a cool armbar but that's more his senses and physicals. I was referring to raw technical skill and formal knowledge.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By synchronized_123

@darthaznable: If you're referring to knowledge in h2h, then I guess you are right. He's only had 8 months of experience in it compared to Cap's decades of experience.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BoringPerson

Kaneki is mid-tier, this is a mismatch.

Kaneki has the equivalent of an eidetic memory (studying martial arts texts and integrating them fluidly in less than a month) and overcomes Shachi decisively, and Shachi's a ghoul that's been trained in martial arts since adolescence.

Kaneki's body simply won't take damage from Cap's hits unless it's with the shield... and Kaneki has eight prehensile multitonner limbs...

I mean, imagine Doc Ock but with double the arms, Spider-Man level durability, and a wealth of cqc experience with other such fighters.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Kaneki wins, is not really a mismatch, but Kaneki speed and strenght is too much for cap

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki stomps horribly in both rounds. In fact, Kaneki doesn't need his kagune and regeneration to beat Cap. His ability to dodge and analyze his opponents in a fight is praised by ghouls even stronger than himself.

His strength alone is also enough to punch Ayato through a 4 story building from top to bottom.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Wasn't Shachi holding back against Kaneki?

It's unclear as to how much exactly. But I definitely don't think Kakuja Kaneki would have a hard time smashing Shachi to bits.

Plus, Bikkaku Kagune kind of work that way. It's a one shot trump card that probably wouldn't have hit Kaneki if he weren't so emotionally of balanced and unfocused.

I just stopped myself from starting a tirade about how cool the kagune match up system is... God. I love Tokyo Ghoul and Ishida Sui way too much...

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123 said:

@boringperson: Wasn't Shachi holding back against Kaneki?

It's unclear as to how much exactly. But I definitely don't think Kakuja Kaneki would have a hard time smashing Shachi to bits.

Plus, Bikkaku Kagune kind of work that way. It's a one shot trump card that probably wouldn't have hit Kaneki if he weren't so emotionally of balanced and unfocused.

I just stopped myself from starting a tirade about how cool the kagune match up system is... God. I love Tokyo Ghoul and Ishida Sui way too much...

What is this ?

If it is anything like Tokyo Ghoul I must read/watch it immediately.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By synchronized_123

@boringperson: He was definitely holding back 50-75%. He barely used his kagune, and when he did, it was only for defense. Ugh, TG power levels are confusing. People are believing that Uta and Yomo are Yoshimura level characters. Idk why, but statements like those makes my head hurt.

Edit: You're a scanlator for TG, right? If so, what group do you work for? TwistedHel, Kawa Scans, Imperial Scans, etc.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: He was definitely holding back 50-75%. He barely used his kagune, and when he did, it was only for defense. Ugh, TG power levels are confusing. People are believing that Uta and Yomo are Yoshimura level characters. Idk why, but statements like those makes my head hurt.

Edit: You're a scanlator for TG, right? If so, what group do you work for? TwistedHel, Kawa Scans, Imperial Scans, etc.

Yoshimura probably stomps them both simultaneously. I think Uta might be stronger than Renji though because he's still insane and I think he still cannibalizes ghouls.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: I had a party when Juuzou threw those knives in Uta's face.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: I had a party when Juuzou threw those knives in Uta's face.

I had a party when he took snacks from Kaneki's pockets.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BoringPerson

@synchronized_123 said:

I'm not so sure about how much Shachi was holding back. It kind of follows that classic style Bikkaku types don't use their Kagune very much as theirs is both the heaviest and therefore the most stamina consuming. It's most of why Ukaku is supposed to have an advantage over them, as they're the chippers of the Ghouls. Bikkaku Kagune are thought to be poor for consistent defense and consistent offense, mostly relying on mobility and higher pure physicals. We see this in Nishiki's fighting style/boasting about his pure power which is, indeed, abnormally high for a normal ghoul.

People really think Yomo and Uta are SSS caliber ghouls? Weird. That hurts my head too. I mean... Yoshimura's a fully conscious Kakuja without the traditional weaknesses of an Ukaku ghoul...

I'm an image cleaner for one and a tl for another on a different project. Must stay relatively anonymous! I've pissed off too many people on this site, heh.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: I think you're talking about a Koukaku. They're the heaviest and slowest type, but they have an advantage over Ukaku, because their defenses are too high for Ukaku type ghouls to break. Bikaku are the most balanced, and have no noticeable weakness. Serpent actively uses his kagune and he's a Bikaku type. Bikaku take half each of the other kagune's attributes. They're weak to Ukaku, because even though they are speedier than the Koukaku and Rinkaku, Ukaku ghouls are still faster, and coupled with the fact that their defenses are lower than a Koukaku's allows Ukaku bullets to penetrate the kagune.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: I think you're talking about a Koukaku. They're the heaviest and slowest type, but they have an advantage over Ukaku, because their defenses are too high for Ukaku type ghouls to break. Bikaku are the most balanced, and have no noticeable weakness. Serpent actively uses his kagune and he's a Bikaku type. Bikaku take half each of the other kagune's attributes. They're weak to Ukaku, because even though they are speedier than the Koukaku and Rinkaku, Ukaku ghouls are still faster, and coupled with the fact that their defenses are lower than a Koukaku's allows Ukaku bullets to penetrate the kagune.

Koukaku are efficient for defense because of their location -causing imbalance leading to a defensive fighting style- and weight. Koukaku likely develop very slow -relative to being ghouls of course- precise linear fighting styles because of their lack of mobility. It's another part of why they should beat Ukaku, they willingly give up positional/mobility advantage and since they don't vie for it and are pretty much fine with accepting heavy fire they can wait out the low stamina Ukaku.

Nishio is still just using his kagune as a finisher. Whenever he tries to use it otherwise it fails miserably. It's almost funny. He's so used to not using his kagune as a part of his offense -standard bikkaku fare- that he loses tempo when he does try to use it. His original fighting style mirrored this by wrapping his leg with his kagune to just fight as if he had no kagune at all. The Bin Siblings were similar in that they had to come up with distinct plans to allow them to strike first against even a single opponent going against the traditional Bikkaku fighting style.

I would also argue that Bikkaku are not necessarily faster than Rinkaku from what we've seen.

Bikaku don't lack for mobility, but lack for consistent defense, thus their highly mobile fighting style. I know that it's stated that Koukaku are the heaviest, but I honestly find that very hard to believe considering the gigantic difference in size between high class Bikkaku kagune and Koukaku kagune that we've seen so far. I definitely believe Ishida Sui is telling something to the reader with the fact that all kagune types of ghouls generally have fighting styles to match their weaknesses for the sake of self preservation. It's the ones that do the opposite that are the real weirdos.

This is exemplified by the kakuja we've seen so far. Yoshimura's Ukaku develops close range scythes to rid itself of the cqc weakness of Ukaku. Eto has the exact same in her first appearance as the One Eyed Owl. Yamori's Rinkaku develops the stout defense that Rinkaku traditionally lack.

On the other hand, Arata develops a full body of plate that would allow him to fight while basically ignoring the fact that he has a kagune at all, the complete opposite of traditional Koukaku style that's basically wholly fixated on the Kagune instead of using the actual body for cqc. Kaneki is the same in focusing on the inherent strengths of a Rinkaku kagune and pouring himself wholly into offense instead of armoring up like Yamori.

(On a side note, I definitely think Kirishima Arata -the Kirishima sibling's missing father- is still alive as they keep coming up with new Arata Quinque forms and keep repairing old Arata Quique alluding to them constantly siphoning RC cells from him... potentially willingly?)

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Which kagune does Yomo have.

Ukaku. It's stated by Uta and Itori as they laugh that it doesn't fit his personality.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Can't argue with the mangaka's words. He says Koukaku are the heaviest, so that's final.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BoringPerson

@synchronized_123 said:

@boringperson: Can't argue with the mangaka's words. He says Koukaku are the heaviest, so that's final.

Eh, it's not the Mangaka per se, it's explained by ghoul investigators on the characteristics of average ghouls. Two of the three S class or higher Bikkaku we've seen have dramatically, like 10x+, larger kagune than pre-time skip Nishio.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy said:

@boringperson: Which kagune does Yomo have.

Ukaku. It's stated by Uta and Itori as they laugh that it doesn't fit his personality.

That's true. He tanked Kaneki's hit as it passed through him and just sat there.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Update: Kaneki stomps even more. He was able to fight Takizawa's kakuja to a draw while only using his normal kagune, being pumped full of RC suppressants, and not having complete control of his body due to Haise's influence.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Update: Kaneki stomps even more. He was able to fight Takizawa's kakuja to a draw while only using his normal kagune, being pumped full of RC suppressants, and not having complete control of his body due to Haise's influence.

Hahaha

Awww man, poor Takizawa. Hopefully he doesn't meet up with Akira.... Oh god... I hope Hinami doesn't meet up with Akira... Kind of funny that Hinami has become a 10x more badass Hyuuga Hinata though.

This timeskip is really screwing with my head!

The Ishida Sui is trying to make us get attached to the new group and "Sasaki Haise" but it's just not working. The only one I think is really fun is Saiko because her facial expressions are hilarious.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@boringperson: I think you mean Arima, not Akira. Lol

Kaneki stomps.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123 said:

Koukaku are efficient for defense because of their location -causing imbalance leading to a defensive fighting style- and weight. Koukaku likely develop very slow -relative to being ghouls of course- precise linear fighting styles because of their lack of mobility. It's another part of why they should beat Ukaku, they willingly give up positional/mobility advantage and since they don't vie for it and are pretty much fine with accepting heavy fire they can wait out the low stamina Ukaku.

Nishio is still just using his kagune as a finisher. Whenever he tries to use it otherwise it fails miserably. It's almost funny. He's so used to not using his kagune as a part of his offense -standard bikkaku fare- that he loses tempo when he does try to use it. His original fighting style mirrored this by wrapping his leg with his kagune to just fight as if he had no kagune at all. The Bin Siblings were similar in that they had to come up with distinct plans to allow them to strike first against even a single opponent going against the traditional Bikkaku fighting style.

I would also argue that Bikkaku are not necessarily faster than Rinkaku from what we've seen.

Bikaku don't lack for mobility, but lack for consistent defense, thus their highly mobile fighting style. I know that it's stated that Koukaku are the heaviest, but I honestly find that very hard to believe considering the gigantic difference in size between high class Bikkaku kagune and Koukaku kagune that we've seen so far. I definitely believe Ishida Sui is telling something to the reader with the fact that all kagune types of ghouls generally have fighting styles to match their weaknesses for the sake of self preservation. It's the ones that do the opposite that are the real weirdos.

This is exemplified by the kakuja we've seen so far. Yoshimura's Ukaku develops close range scythes to rid itself of the cqc weakness of Ukaku. Eto has the exact same in her first appearance as the One Eyed Owl. Yamori's Rinkaku develops the stout defense that Rinkaku traditionally lack.

On the other hand, Arata develops a full body of plate that would allow him to fight while basically ignoring the fact that he has a kagune at all, the complete opposite of traditional Koukaku style that's basically wholly fixated on the Kagune instead of using the actual body for cqc. Kaneki is the same in focusing on the inherent strengths of a Rinkaku kagune and pouring himself wholly into offense instead of armoring up like Yamori.

(On a side note, I definitely think Kirishima Arata -the Kirishima sibling's missing father- is still alive as they keep coming up with new Arata Quinque forms and keep repairing old Arata Quique alluding to them constantly siphoning RC cells from him... potentially willingly?)

Here's the simple version:

Ukaku: Fast, flight.
Koukaku: Defense, Heavy.
Rinkaku: Fast, incredible regeneration, relentless attacks but also poorly equipped versus trauma.
Bikaku: The best overall offense and defensive type Kagune. It has decent regeneration and it takes a lot to kill Bikaku types.

There are exceptions to possessing more than one type of Kagune or Kakuhou without being a Kakujya. Hinami is a very good example. She has her fathers Rinkaku Kagune and her mother's Koukaku Kagune. This is rare even among ghouls as we have yet to see anyone save for a Kakujya with multiple Kakuhou.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By synchronized_123

@boringperson: After the latest chapter, I was all for Hinami x Onii-chan ship. Yes, and she has also developed some fine "plot"

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GUYS GUYS GUYS

SPOILERS!!!! pls stop it

trickzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki eats the CA. The end.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:The point of the post was mostly to say that Kagune can be severely different from their noted standard characteristics and that S and higher ranked ghouls can't really be generalized in the same way weaker ghouls can.

The CCG thinks that Yoshimura, or at least olden days Eto, had something like 6 Kakuhou. I'm assuming that Yoshimura has more than one because of his Koukaku esque blades and that the oldies Owl was indistinguishable to the CCG from Yoshimura.

@synchronized_123: Hahaha, I kinda feel like Touka lost her timing window for being the main heroine. Hinami's Plot >>> Touka's Plot indeed.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By synchronized_123

@boringperson: That's an overstatement. Touka has above average plot if you look at chapter 79, 72, and some of the earlier chapters. Not to mention some of Ishida's art.

I am glad that Sasaki actually looks like a 20 year old, though. In part 1 after the Aogiri arc, he still looks like a malnourished 14 year old even though he's supposed to have beefed up as seen in chapter 88.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: lol well, Hinami indeed has a better sidewinding plot at this point. She may have been introduced as a plot device for Touka...but she's doing much better right now, to the point she's actually become one of the most important characters in MC's life and she's become useful after having learned the art of navigation from that hound chick, and is an important and high ranking asset to Aogiri.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:The point of the post was mostly to say that Kagune can be severely different from their noted standard characteristics and that S and higher ranked ghouls can't really be generalized in the same way weaker ghouls can.

The CCG thinks that Yoshimura, or at least olden days Eto, had something like 6 Kakuhou. I'm assuming that Yoshimura has more than one because of his Koukaku esque blades and that the oldies Owl was indistinguishable to the CCG from Yoshimura.

Manager Yoshimura is a Kakujya. In order to imitate his offspring, he must've fed on the same kind of ghouls and took on the same Kakuhou abilities. For example, Yamori's Kagune resembled a centipede with spikes more than anything. As an incomplete Kakujya, Kaneki developed his centipede form, possibly from that.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

Manager Yoshimura is a Kakujya. In order to imitate his offspring, he must've fed on the same kind of ghouls and took on the same Kakuhou abilities. For example, Yamori's Kagune resembled a centipede with spikes more than anything. As an incomplete Kakujya, Kaneki developed his centipede form, possibly from that.

He was a kakuja long before Eto was born. He actively cannibalized long before he met Ukina, and since he was said to be a strong ghoul that ate anyone ghoul or human, it's safe to say he is a kakuja.