Kamehameha vs Rasengan

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By cooljammy18

Oh boy.....

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By IZZR

Why the hell are people bumping this ridiculous thread its not even a battle its clearly spite needs to be locked asap.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Laurcus: If there was no power scaling then Frieza is one of the strongest in the DBZ universe.

I agree with what your saying completely "Don't like power levels? Don't enter DBZ debates" - I'ma use that phrase.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Laurcus

@ArtsyGal said:

@Laurcus said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@Laurcus said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@nickzambuto said:

A full power Kamehameha from SS3 Goku can destroy our solar system 10 times over. Rasengan can maybe take out my town.

...LOL. Unless you can actually prove this, then I'm just going to laugh at your statement.

Power levels of 18000 and up have been shown to destroy a planet. SS3 Goku's power level is at least 48 trillion. All you have to do is think of the solar system in number of Earths worth of mass, and then solve via division. Hitting up wikipedia for that real quick, I know that there's roughly 1305994 Earths worth of solar mass in our solar system. With a PL of 48 trillion, SS3 Goku can destroy the Earth ~2666666666 times over. Therefore, SS3 Goku can destroy our solar system at least 2041 times over.

But, Goku is actually a lot more powerful than that. I'm lowballing the heck out of him by assuming his base power level is equal to Supreme Kai's, and we all know Supreme Kai is a low level mook by comparison. And Broly, a fighter much weaker than Goku, destroys a galaxy.

Power levels? Is that really your evidence?

/leaves

Yes, power levels. Don't like power levels, don't step into DBZ threads. It's the fundamental thing DBZ is based off of.

Also, Cell stated in the manga that he had gathered enough energy to destroy the solar system. In the anime he said, "I AM THE UNIVERSE'S END!" And as I said, Broly also did it, he blew up a galaxy at the start of his movie. Oh, and one more note, technically I'm basing my power level off of Goku's early Buu saga minimum. Goku is at least 400 times stronger after the time skip, so you can just multiply that final result by 400 if you wish, meaning he can actually destroy our solar system at least 816400 times over. And once again, that assumes he was just barely equal to Supreme Kai early in the Buu saga.

Well, the whole "feats are the only proof" thing is also a fundamental element of battle threads.

It's still a character statement either way. And that still doesn't answer my question. Did he automatically do it in one hit? And I would also like some proof, please.

To put it simply, unless he has actually shown this strength, I don't think it can convince many.

Do you mean Broly? Judge for yourself.

Even if one wanted to make a theoretical argument that that was over time, Broly would still need to destroy something like hundreds of thousands of solar systems per day to make that possible within his lifetime. So for the purposes of this thread, that actually doesn't matter, because it proves he can destroy more than 10 in one shot, and SS3 Goku is stronger than Broly.

You wanna know who else has better feats than a high tier character? Piccolo, at the 23rd WMAT. He has better feats than SS4 Gogeta. :) Remember that giant explosion that was like a nuke? Bigger energy wave than SS4 Gogeta has ever thrown. BUT FEATS MAN!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Vouile

Rasengan

@cooljammy18 said:

Oh boy.....

=/

I agree.

A large Rasengan can blow up the universe.

Vouile

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGraySon: @Oni_Bane: knock knock Tenchi would like to have a word with you two. Oh and Sailor Galaxia and Haruhi

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By terry2012

Kamehameha wins hands down. Goku first spirit bomb when he did it in the Tree Of Might would it put the Rasengan to shame. The Rasenshuriken Has a better chance than the Rasengan does.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

It's bad enough that this is spite. He had to prove his noob-ness even more with a picture of Rasen-shureken instead of Rasen-Gun.

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Abirzenith

why is this not locked ? why -_- ?