Kamehameha vs Heat Vision

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

kaaa..... meee....haaa....meee....haaaaaaaa............

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sophia89: I showed the feats -_-

I read somewhere that superman's heat vision at full power is like 1/4 of big bang's energy, I'm going to try to find that, but I have showed the feats of what I have said, so I'm really not giving him to much credit.

But thanks for the knowledge anyways, when I find the scan that says that superman's heat vision is 1/4 of the power of big bang, I'll instantly send it to you, but thanks anyway, new knowledge alwas helps. I'll try to find it as quick as possible.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: when you said read this scan, did you mean the scans from the supergirl from krypton? If so, his heat vision wasn't at it's full power, I recently sent you a scan where superman destroyed a planet or a moon the size of a planet.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#55  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

The Kamehameha is stronger by feats but Supes heat Visions has More Potential It is hotter then the Core of the Sun meaning it exceed's 10,000,000 Degree's with that kind of temp should be able to bust a planet.

Hello DC of almost 3 years ago, I guess grammar wasn't your thing, huh?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: no, the moon or whatever he destroyed with his heat vision was not a planet, but it was much bigger than the moon.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat Vision can be more useful and quicker while the Kamehameha is alot more destructive and a good trump card

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat Vision is more versatile, but there should be no question that the Kamehameha is on another level in terms of power.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace: he usually uses his heat vision just to get people of him, but when he is mad he uses the shit out of it.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: did I post it here? If that's so then I must have been drunk, I don't remember posting the feat here, I sent you the scan on a message.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@princearagorn1 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: nor was science, apparently..

Exactly. The Core of the Sun is estimated at 27,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit. I have no idea where I only got 10,000,000 from....LMAO.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Im a huge DBZ fan and Comic fan. The heat vision is more versitile and can be used much more. Even for destructive purposes. The Kamehameha is powerful as hell though. In upcoming movies id like to see Goku use it to bust a star or planet and maybe use it for other purposes?

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio said:

Kamehameha, when it comes to destruction and the potential, and the Heat Vision, when it comes to the speed and the usability.

The Kamehameha cast takes 2-3 episodes, while the Heat Vision can be used instantly. I'm pretty sure that the DB people lack the durability to survive the intensitity of concentrated Heat Vision. It would simply cut through them. I imagine something like that also happening if the Heat Vision faces the Kamehameha. It would simply go through, since I consider them as two separate kinds of energy. The Kamehameha is pure energy, where the Heat Vision is much more.

But the Kamehameha is VASTLY more powerful. During the Cell arc Goku would have been able to destroy the entire planet with his Kamehameha, even though he was by far not the strongest guy on the battlefield at that time. Can the Heat Vision easily cut through planets and making them burst into pieces? I've never seen something like that before. There are some neat Heat Vision feats, but something like that would be simply too amazing. Is there such a feat?

Kamehameha's can be fired instantly too. During the Cell saga Cell was capable of destroying the solar system with a Kamehameha. Heat vision cutting through a kamehameha is just speculation without any real evidence given to back it up.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: @sophia89: oh, I thought you said that I posted it here.

Indeed, while the kamehameha is more powerful, the heat vision is easier to use.

Both are immense powerful, but goku's is stronger.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: @sophia89: oh, I thought you said that I posted it here.

Indeed, while the kamehameha is more powerful, the heat vision is easier to use.

Both are immense powerful, but goku's is stronger.

What makes you say heat vision is easier to use? Heat vision drains Superman's strength considerably.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: and the temperature being enough to bust a planet lol. Nukes can reach temperature of 80-120 million kelvin and the planet is still fine XD

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat vison. Planet buster, faster, Hotter, more versatile. (Superman can perform surgery with his heat vision and cut off a small piece of someones brain without opening them open.)

It also doesn't take 4 hours to charge.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: and the temperature being enough to bust a planet lol. Nukes can reach temperature of 80-120 million kelvin and the planet is still fine XD

True. And heat vision is nowhere near wide enough to cover and entire planet....it's radius literally the size of an freaking pencil, and if Superman did increase it's radius, the strength of it would drop drastically.

That's why I created a rule; ignore every post I made more then 1 year old, because honestly, I wasn't very good back then.....like not even a fraction of it.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot said:

Heat vison. Planet buster, faster, Hotter, more versatile. (Superman can perform surgery with his heat vision and cut off a small piece of someones brain without opening them open.)

Heat vision is a planet buster: Kamehameha is a solar system buster at the very least.

Heat vision is more versatile: Kamehameha's can propel their users through the air and can change direction once they've already been fired.

It doesn't take 4 hours to charge: Neither does a kamehameha, the anime often exaggerates the amount of time kamehameha's need to charge. Kamehameha's have been fired instantly many times in the series.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot said:

wait.. so kamehameha takes 4 hours to charge? .. but goku started making it and fired it towards an already coming energy beam of vegeta's .. so u're saying vegeta's energy beam took 4 hours to cover say like 50 meters distance?! .. wow.. that must be an universal record for the slowest energy beam then.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Lord44

Cyclops wins

No Caption Provided

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: you didn't get the point, what the point of that comment was, is that superman can just instantly use it no matter what, while goku has to charge his kamehameha up IF he wants it to be extremely powerful, it's also more versetaile.

What does superman's heat vision draining his powers anything to do with it being easer to use? It's the power that drains him the most, not that it drains him incredibly fast, if that's the case, then he should have passed out when using his heat vision on the doomsday clones.

BTW, I forgot to mention it earlier, but goku's kemeha is not stronger than superman's heat vision IF he has been in the sun for a good amount of while, maybe 2-3 weeks and heat vision is more powerful.

Bottom line, my point is thag superman's heat vision was easier to use because it's more versetaile and he can just use it instantly, but goku has to charge up.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: hahahahha, this cracked me up, good one, lol.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: maybe what he's trying to say is goku's instant/hasty kamehameha have power surpassing heat vision. Sure, it isn't his best, but it's enough.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I know it is more powerful, but my point was that heat vision can be triggered instantaniously if wanted to, but goku have to do that KAAAA MEEEEE HAAAAA MEEE HAAAAAAA to make it powerful enoug to destroy a solar system, if he just shoots it without charging it up, then it's nowhere near being powerful as heat vision, but if he wants to charge it up, he has to wait, that's why heat vision is easier to use, he could trigger his full power of the heat vision instantly like shown in superman doomed #1, but goku has to wait a good amount of time to make solar systems shit bricks.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By renamed040924

The Kamehameha is dependent on the power level of the user, but generally it is much much more powerful. Master Roshi with a power level of sub-200 managed to destroy the moon after all. An uncharged Kamehameha from Goku could probably stalemate Superman's heat vision; a fully charged one would obliterate the Justice League.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I know it is more powerful, but my point was that heat vision can be triggered instantaniously if wanted to, but goku have to do that KAAAA MEEEEE HAAAAA MEEE HAAAAAAA to make it powerful enoug to destroy a solar system, if he just shoots it without charging it up, then it's nowhere near being powerful as heat vision, but if he wants to charge it up, he has to wait, that's why heat vision is easier to use, he could trigger his full power of the heat vision instantly like shown in superman doomed #1, but goku has to wait a good amount of time to make solar systems shit bricks.

Even an uncharged Kamehameha is strong enough to destroy a planet.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: hm. What I was saying is, goku doesn't need charge up to surpass clark. Like the time he countered nappa's blast..

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: you didn't get the point, what the point of that comment was, is that superman can just instantly use it no matter what, while goku has to charge his kamehameha up IF he wants it to be extremely powerful, it's also more versetaile.

What does superman's heat vision draining his powers anything to do with it being easer to use? It's the power that drains him the most, not that it drains him incredibly fast, if that's the case, then he should have passed out when using his heat vision on the doomsday clones.

BTW, I forgot to mention it earlier, but goku's kemeha is not stronger than superman's heat vision IF he has been in the sun for a good amount of while, maybe 2-3 weeks and heat vision is more powerful.

Bottom line, my point is thag superman's heat vision was easier to use because it's more versetaile and he can just use it instantly, but goku has to charge up.

The thing is even an uncharged kamehameha from Goku has much more destructive power than Supermans heat vision, Vegeta fired a very quick Galick Gun in the saiyan saga capable of destroying the planet, this seems to imply Goku could gather enough energy instantly to do the same by Battle of Gods. How is Superman's heat vision easier to use because it's more versatile? Firstly it's not more versatile as I already pointed out but you didn't respond to and secondly it's not at all easier to use. The only way it is easier to use is if Goku wishes to charge up a fully powered kamehameha, which he wouldn't need to do anyway as an instant kamehameha would be stronger than Superman's heat vision. Of course a sun dipped Superman would eventually have a stronger heat vision than Goku's kamehameha, within 2 weeks though I highly doubt it and I'm pretty sure Superman getting to sun dip isn't the intention of this thread otherwise he'd eventually be near omnipotence anyway.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By DeathHero61

The problem is superman would have to increase his concentration of his heat vision. The kamehame ha would probably split before it reaches superman. If he was far away and he was increasing his precision like he was doing in the scan presented, it would be easy to overpower the kamehameha. Because the width would be greater. There has been times superman has concentrated it into concussive force. In terms of pure destructive potential kamehameha wins.(superman can heat up a planet with said temperatures and potentially melt it, but with a pure concentrated beam there is no way superman would destroy the planet.) In terms of concussive force, heat vision wins.(Considering how energy blasts are knocked back with ease i say this.) Its a tough call either way.

@sophia89 said:

so sorry for the bump

@captain_batman_ftw read this,it has the whole scan not just one panel.

superman's heat vision can't destroy a planet.

(not trying to be mean,or bust your chops,but you are giving superman powers and feats he doesn't have).

sorry for the bump again guys.

Funny because i can say that towards every DBZ representive here. "Lol goku can move at massively ftl speeds, a durr, goku can bust solar systems and universes, a durr. lol"

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle and even if it were...Anime vs Comics is banned.

C'mon people. Don't bump these threads.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DeathHero61

@sophia89: It can potentially the problem is range, and precision and concentration.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem is superman would have to increase his concentration of his heat vision. The kamehame ha would probably split before it reaches superman. If he was far away and he was increasing his precision like he was doing in the scan presented, it would be easy to overpower the kamehameha. Because the width would be greater. There has been times superman has concentrated it into concussive force. In terms of pure destructive potential kamehameha wins.(superman can heat up a planet with said temperatures and potentially melt it, but with a pure concentrated beam there is no way superman would destroy the planet.) In terms of concussive force, heat vision wins.(Considering how energy blasts are knocked back with ease i say this.) Its a tough call either way.

@sophia89 said:

so sorry for the bump

@captain_batman_ftw read this,it has the whole scan not just one panel.

superman's heat vision can't destroy a planet.

(not trying to be mean,or bust your chops,but you are giving superman powers and feats he doesn't have).

sorry for the bump again guys.

Funny because i can say that towards every DBZ representive here. "Lol goku can move at massively ftl speeds, a durr, goku can bust solar systems and universes, a durr. lol"

So basically you imply people are stupid for saying stuff that's been proven to be fact?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamehameha has a more destructive power.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Pope052

@deathhero61:

Obviously anyone who claims Goku can bust a universe is highly misinformed, but I don't see why it's so ridiculous to believe Goku can bust a solar system and is many times the speed of light, considering how there's evidence for both?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle and even if it were...Anime vs Comics is banned.

C'mon people. Don't bump these threads.

What? That rule was uplifted.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KKH is a moon buster by feats in manga

More in the anime

A multi Planet buster by non scaling canon

and a Solar level attack with scaling or other logic

In the manga it moves at least as fast as heat vision

in the anime / movies its even faster

I dont actually know HV best destructive feat, dont think he has ever moon busted, def not planet Pre 52/New 52 era unless I am wrong.

HV is more versatile with its size

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@deathhero61:

Obviously anyone who claims Goku can bust a universe is highly misinformed, but I don't see why it's so ridiculous to believe Goku can bust a solar system and is many times the speed of light, considering how there's evidence for both?

And there can be evidence to disprove both by showing the multiple inconsistencies in DBZ in the first place.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku actually doesn't have to charge it to unleash it. There was a time when great ape Vegeta was approaching him while he was on the ground hurt and out of nowhere Goku shot (What appeared to be) A Kamehameha wave right into Vegeta's eye, without charging, without saying Kamehameha and with just one arm. Obviously the longer he charges it the more powerful it will be but charging isn't necessary to perform the wave.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: I didn't say that, you didn't understand my point, YES kameha is more powerful, but my point is that when superman uses it, he doesn't even try, it gets triggered instant, it doesn't has to wait at all, if I said that a uncharged kameha is weaker, I had wrong, but my point is that it's easier to use, it gets triggered instantaniously.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Mortein

This is how fast SSJ2 Gohan was able to unleash his planet+ level kamehameha

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He started summoning his Kamehameha once Cell's kamehameha beam was just ~10m from him, and he was fast enough to fire it in a time it took for Cell's energy beam to move just several meters.

Their energy beams are at very least almost as fast as light (probably much faster at this point, considering how even saiyan saga Piccolo was able to destroy a moon in seconds), which means that we are talking here about nanoseconds, and yet there are still people who think that even someone like SSJ3 Goku who is incomparably faster than SSJ2 Gohan wouldn't be able to summon his kamehameha in less than a few minutes.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_cloud_: I'd imagine it'ed be much like the kamehameha vs the dodompa (dodon ray). In Dragon Ball, the kamehameha was ineffective against the dodompa with the dodompa passing right through the kamehameha and striking it's target. This mechanic is also the same in many of the dbz video games.

I'd imagine that heat vision would work the same way, as a pinpoint of energy which would pass straight through the kamehameha.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Albertphytagoras

KAME HAME HA!

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Pope052

@deathhero61 said:
@pope052 said:

@deathhero61:

And there can be evidence to disprove both by showing the multiple inconsistencies in DBZ in the first place.

The inconsistency of Dragon Ball is always exaggerated and is only true under some circumstances, not nearly enough as it gets blamed for, but do you mind pointing me out to what exact inconsistencies would be enough to contradict the solar system busting argument for one? Because there's really nothing to contradict it as far as I can see. As for Goku being light speed(s), there's also basically nothing that'd strongly contradict at least one of the good cases someone could make.

The common point that people use against those however is due to lesser characters such as Krillin being able to see them fight, an understandable point, but that's a cop out argument above an actual inconsistency. The whole audience in the Budokai Tournaments were able to see Kid Goku fight, despite the fact that his speed had already been established as faster than the eye can see. Does that take away his speed? Not at all, because it'd be pointless in having to write it that way in every issue if it's already been made a fact, right? They weren't always going to write the fights as invisible not only because the point was already made, but mainly because it's fiction, and not staying true to the "common sense" aspect to it one hundred percent of the time.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamehameha should be able to beat Supes Heat Vision. The best it's ever done is heat up a planet thats it. Never seen him Planet Bust with it or even counter a beam that could planet bust. In or out of Context.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: dude, there you go again, I didn't say that superman had the heat of 1/4 of the big bang, I said that "I heard somewhere that superman's heat vision at it fullest matched 1/4 of te big bang", I think you should go back and read what I said properly, I don't know if you acuse me something I haven't said on purpose, or that you just took it the wrong way, you need to go back and read what I said, don't spit words in my mouth, dude. It's really annoying when people do that all the time. I didn't even say 1/4 of the heat, I said that I HEARD SOMEWHERE that his heat vision reached 1/4 of the big bang. Stop spitting words in my mouth, people really get aggravated when other people do that.