Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By supertrooper117

this is a battle of the dimesions super man of earth two vs. superman of earth one who is the better superman

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lordraiden

As Bucky stated in the Battle's recap thread, DETAILS, which is something your lacking! Which versions? Kal-L from COIE would floor current Superman! IC Kal-L was barely half of what he was in COIE, so what's the details on each characters, which incarnations, what powersets? is the PC or current?

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By supertrooper117

golden age Kal-L
silver age Kal-El
Pre crisis
they have super str, super speed, flight, invulnberability etc. but the levels are respective to the timeset they came from i.e. Kal El can survive flying into the core of the sun and Kal-L cant

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordraiden
supertrooper117 said:
"golden age Kal-L
silver age Kal-El
Pre crisis
they have super str, super speed, flight, invulnberability etc. but the levels are respective to the timeset they came from i.e. Kal El can survive flying into the core of the sun and Kal-L cant

"

Where did you get the idea that Kal-L can't fly into the sun??? He still gets powered exactly the same way, ie the sun, so, why can't he fly into the sun for a sundip power up? explanation please?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Kal-El wins here. I am still confused over how or what Superman is what after the whole COIE events...
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"I think Kal-El wins here. I am still confused over how or what Superman is what after the whole COIE events...
"

That's where PC begin, as in pre-crises (as in PC Darkseid, PC Superman, as in before the original Crises (on infinite earths) DC characters like Superman and Darkseid where ridiculously powerfull, and COIE reset the whole DCU and powered down alot of their characters! and you had multiple copies of characters as well, like Kal-el, of earth one, Kal-L of earth 2 (of which was home to the JSA and the original heroes like Jay Garrick Flash and golden age supes).
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By supertrooper117
lordraiden said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"golden age Kal-L
silver age Kal-El
Pre crisis

"

Where did you get the idea that Kal-L can't fly into the sun??? He still gets powered exactly the same way, ie the sun, so, why can't he fly into the sun for a sundip power up? explanation please?"
but he simply flew near the sun for the sun dip he couldnt like go inside the core of the sun or he would be fried
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden
supertrooper117 said:
"lordraiden said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"golden age Kal-L
silver age Kal-El
Pre crisis

"

Where did you get the idea that Kal-L can't fly into the sun??? He still gets powered exactly the same way, ie the sun, so, why can't he fly into the sun for a sundip power up? explanation please?"
but he simply flew near the sun for the sun dip he couldnt like go inside the core of the sun or he would be fried
"

Again, where did you get that logic from? Superman, any superman gets a huge powerup from a sundip!
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By supertrooper117

it really doesnt matter lets just say they dont have the same durability

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
supertrooper117 said:
"it really doesnt matter lets just say they dont have the same durability
"

O.K. you posted the battle, so you call the shots as far as the rules go! I'll go with Kal-L, more experience and doesn't hold back as much as Kal-El!
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ego
supertrooper117 said:
"lordraiden said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"golden age Kal-L
silver age Kal-El
Pre crisis

"

"

That's bad science though becuase the outer part of the sun is hotter than the inner core of the sun.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SeSAW

Current Supes wins. Why 1. Hes younger. 2. JSA Supes died flying through the red sun Supes just lost his powers so hes obviouly more durable.

death monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By death monger

all depends i think kal l

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By YoungThriller
@SeSAW said:
Current Supes wins. Why 1. Hes younger. 2. JSA Supes died flying through the red sun Supes just lost his powers so hes obviouly more durable.
Superboy prime killed Kal-L.Kal-L is a demigod.He doesn't get his powers from a sun,but rather from his own bodies resources.Sun light doesn't affect Kal-L at all.And he can't get more powerful for he already is powerful as it is.@lordraiden said:
supertrooper117 said:
"lordraiden said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"golden age Kal-L
silver age Kal-El
Pre crisis

"

"
Again, where did you get that logic from? Superman, any superman gets a huge powerup from a sundip!
Kal-L doesn't get a power up from the sun,read my post above.

@supertrooper117 said:
golden age Kal-Lsilver age Kal-ElPre crisisthey have super str, super speed, flight, invulnberability etc. but the levels are respective to the timeset they came from i.e. Kal El can survive flying into the core of the sun and Kal-L cant

This battle is one sided if it's not Pre-crisis Kal-L,then this battle can only be won by Kal-El.The only way Kal-L can win is if he is in his silver age form,where he did take one silver age Kal-EL and was able to hold him off,implying he was as powerful as silver age Kal-EL.But if it's Kal-L from infinite crisis then he can beat Kal-EL as well.

Silver age Kal-L=Silver age Kal-El
Golden age Kal-L<Silver age Kal-EL
Modern age Kal-L>Silver age Kal-El
kelly101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kelly101

kal-l powers do not come from the yellow sun but rather from his kyrptonian physiology all kryptonaians had these powers

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By blackadamFTW

Well, if its Silver Age vs. Golden Age, then Silver Age wins. If it's Golden Age vs. New Earth, than New Earth wins. If it's COIE Kal-L vs. New Earth, than COIE Kal-L wins. If it's IC Kal-L vs New Earth, than IC Kal-L wins.

I think I've addressed most all of the points.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

Kal.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers