Kal-L v Darkseid (Rules)

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Battle takes place in a deserted Smalville..
Kal-L (Black Lantern) & Darkseid (not PC) start the fight 100 yards apart..
Rules - No BFR, Time Travel allowed... After 72 hrs if both men are standing Thought Robot & The fury join the battle to finish them off..
Kal-L & Darkseid are aware of this threat so will do all they can to finish the other one off :-)
Who Wins?

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By demifiend

KAL-L

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Darkseid.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime

1 - 1 :-)
Any other views? :-)

spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By spawn devil

I think Kal-L should win if the BL shields can guard against the Omega Beam/Effect/Sanction. Also, Do Thought Robot and Fury each on a side or just enter bloodlusted with the thought of finishing both of them off?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Spawn devil.. Thought Robot & The Fury only enter the battle to finish Kal-L & Darkseid off if there still fighting after 72 hrs..So imo adds abit of spice to the encounter :-)

spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spawn devil
@Chaos Prime said:
" @Spawn devil.. Thought Robot & The Fury only enter the battle to finish Kal-L & Darkseid off if there still fighting after 72 hrs..So imo adds abit of spice to the encounter :-) "
Ooh, so unless one of them isn't finished by the end of the 3 days, both of them will eventually.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chaos Prime
@spawn devil said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" @Spawn devil.. Thought Robot & The Fury only enter the battle to finish Kal-L & Darkseid off if there still fighting after 72 hrs..So imo adds abit of spice to the encounter :-) "
Ooh, so unless one of them isn't finished by the end of the 3 days, both of them will eventually. "
Yep :-)
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AtPhantom
@spawn devil said:
" I think Kal-L should win if the BL shields can guard against the Omega Beam/Effect/Sanction. Also, Do Thought Robot and Fury each on a side or just enter bloodlusted with the thought of finishing both of them off? "
What BL shields?
spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spawn devil
@AtPhantom said:

" @spawn devil said:

" I think Kal-L should win if the BL shields can guard against the Omega Beam/Effect/Sanction. Also, Do Thought Robot and Fury each on a side or just enter bloodlusted with the thought of finishing both of them off? "
What BL shields? "
Abbreviation for Black Lantern. I made it up, it's not exactly an official term. That round thing GL usually surround themselves in and use it as a shield.
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HumanNumber

Time runs out and they both die.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AtPhantom
@spawn devil said:
" @AtPhantom said:

" @spawn devil said:

What BL shields? "
Abbreviation for Black Lantern. I made it up, it's not exactly an official term. That round thing GL usually surround themselves in and use it as a shield. "
I know what you meant. Black Lanterns aren't Green lanterns. They don't have shields.
spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spawn devil
@AtPhantom said:
" @spawn devil said:
" @AtPhantom said:

" @spawn devil said:

What BL shields? "
Abbreviation for Black Lantern. I made it up, it's not exactly an official term. That round thing GL usually surround themselves in and use it as a shield. "
I know what you meant. Black Lanterns aren't Green lanterns. They don't have shields. "
Oh, well, sorry...I haven't read Blackest Night, or Brightest Day for the matter. I thought all the lanterns function by the same principles. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis

Darkseid beats kal-l with in a second ,but also loses with in the same time to fury and thought robot.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chaos Prime
@entropy_aegis said:
" Darkseid beats kal-l with in a second ,but also loses with in the same time to fury and thought robot. "
Then he wins because the duo are only in this scenario if there isnt a winner after 72 hrs :-)
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lol

Normal Superman already beats Darkseid now a BL Supes is overkill