#1 Posted by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
 vs.
An all out brawl in deep space! I'm gonna go with Kent. Who do you think will be victorius?
#2 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
Kal Kent would Silver Surfer. Kal Kent's raw power is just too great for Surfer even the idea of Surfer altering Kal on a molecular level is out of the question... not only is he far more duarble than the Silver Age Superman he is faster and he possess 5th Dimensional powers that could have some very lasting effects on Surfer

Kal Kent wins
#3 Posted by captain strange (75 posts) - - Show Bio

kent ftp.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
This fight has given me an idea
#5 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent

#6 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal easily

#7 Posted by King Saturn (218273 posts) - - Show Bio
Its Back....
#8 Edited by AstralWarrior12 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

If they're in deep space then kal is seperated from the sun so he would just be losing power so I'm going with silver surfer

#9 Edited by ManInTheMountain (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer wins...

Kal Kent is stronger, more agile, maybe more durable. He is resistant to kryptonite and magic. But the Surfer is faster, and I think he can still solar drain him. No matter how strong he is, kal is still depends on solar energy. Therefore he loses

#10 Posted by ssejllenrad (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving the time gaps between the posts.

#11 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (1976 posts) - - Show Bio

@maninthemountain: So ur saying Silver surfer beat SA supes ? i readed all ur postes here

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/silver-age-superman-vs-silver-surfer-uni-power-rea-580418/?page=2

u still poste it now !! silver surfer is not Faster Nor Stronger Nor Durable Than SA supes Do u know SA supes feats ?!Kal kent is a SA supes and above, you know SA supes is faster than infinity and beyond it Once he almost destroyed the universe if not the multiverse with it . ... All of his power are PIS ..

it has been done in athors threats And Kal Stomp Surfer. such like http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/kal-kent-vs-silver-surfer-fallen-one-and-stardust-422777/?page=2

Here is some SA superman feats :

1- HE was thought as a god

2- superman lift replica of the Empire State BuildingWith His Freaking Pinky

3- A Supernova could barely daze him for a few microseconds

4- He could fly through the sun without being harmed at all , back than he didnt absorb solar energy

5- He's Only Knocked back Slighty by a gravational force that could move a planet

6- HE WAS CHASING SUPERGIRLWHO WAS STUCK FLYING FASTER THAN SPEED OF LIGHT ALMOST DESTROYED THE UNIVERSE

7- He dodges a punch from the flash who could move and punch faster than speed of light

8- he moves the earth by blowing on it

9- The heath that could melt a planet gave him a slight burn

10- He could enter hypersapc effortlessly

11- He moves several planets with a chain

12- He could ctch meteorites and asteroids with no effort

13- He played Basball with a moon

14- He threw moon-sized balls at earth where all oceans had been dried up

15- He took Punches from hulk and Didn4T even Finch

16- He outlived mankind thanks to his superhuman longvity

17- He was immune to all diseases

18- His heat vision penetrated through earth to melt a glacier in other side of the world

19- he was smarter than a super computer

20- His super intelligence allowed him to understand any language unknown to humans

29- He invented his own superpowers he used a mind control

30- He could shapshift

31- He could age matter with sper breath

32- He could stop his hearth and other body functions while remaining alive

33- He can use telekinesis

34- He could transmuted coal into diamond with x ray vision

35- HE THROW A BALL THAT WEIGHS A TRILLION tons into ANTHOR GALAXY THAT A BILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY WITH NO EFFORT

36- He throws a super powerfull machine into the sun with no effort

37- His super sneeze destroyed a solar system

38- He contained a supernova

39- he splite a planet into two with his heat vision

40- He had the power to ignite suns

41- He reignited a dying sun

42- He was far faster than light

43- He brakes the ime barrier by flying thousands of times faster than light

44- He intercepts a bomb that was meant to destro the earth and he is not even harmed

45- He created a mini clone of him self

46- His super intelligence allowed him to learn how to perform a surgery in justt seconds

47- Superhuman longevity

48- HE SURVIVED A BING BANG without any troubles

49- He was almost Invicible

50- taken a hit equal to 100 galaxy

51- eated kryptonite

#12 Edited by ManInTheMountain (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: lol I said uni powered silver surfer would beat SA Supes, if his power is multiplied 50 to 7500 times.

And SA Supes and Kal Kent are different characters.

#13 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (1976 posts) - - Show Bio

@maninthemountain: Yeah u forgot about SA supes Vision ... PIS powers ......Anti-Uni Surfer-Vision ^^

#14 Posted by Saint_Sophie (5845 posts) - - Show Bio

@maninthemountain: From what I've seen several viners have said Kal Kent > SA Supes.. though I don't know about this as he's fairly featless.

#15 Posted by ManInTheMountain (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_sophie: really? What feats do Kal Kent have that puts him above SA Superman?

#16 Posted by Saint_Sophie (5845 posts) - - Show Bio

@maninthemountain: Not so sure. From what I've seen is that he's fairly featless aside from implied power.

Though these statements were several years ago and the vine has changed since then..

#17 Posted by ScouterV (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@maninthemountain: Not so sure. From what I've seen is that he's fairly featless aside from implied power.

Though these statements were several years ago and the vine has changed since then..

I don't think he's featless. That's Prime One Million.

Kal was in action for a pretty good amount of time during the One Million storyline.

#18 Edited by Kingant27 (11804 posts) - - Show Bio

Norrin can win in a very hard fight.

#19 Posted by Saint_Sophie (5845 posts) - - Show Bio

@scouterv: I see. I'll have to search through and read the One Million once again.

Still, I think Surfer could win in a good fight.