• 72 results
#1 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

They're battling within range of their individual Suns (in theory, please be reasonable) to keep their powers at full. This is a death match. Morals are off.

#2 Posted by SlimJ87D (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

In theory, SA Superman can probably beat Kal Kent already. Putting him under a super sun would also increase his powers in theory and therefore making him a god...

Either way SA Superman can handle Kal Kent on his own.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman>Kal Kent

#4 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent PUNCHED threw the time barrier in a weakened state and held an entire galaxy at bay for a bit on his own. I'd never say he'd be stomped by Prime or SA. Wouldn't be surprised if Kal didn't just use telepathy to screw with Prime's already extremely fragile mind.

#5 Posted by termiteone4ever (7859 posts) - - Show Bio

Again Kal Kent and Silver age supes are not on the same Level Kal Kent is Greater in MY opinion . > HE can do everything what Silverage supes can do and more. Again Force vision Nuff said . KAl Kent is one of the Most Powerful superman i have every seen. Prime stands no Chance here. Force Jacket trapped Hour man 1 million I dont see none of them Stopping this Freak Kal Kent ... THe man at his Weakest his version of almost Human couldnt even Fly Still Jump from earth to the moon and shake the whole moon when he landed and this is the man with out any power

#6 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to Kal Kent. He's on pad with SA Superman and he has a bunch of other powers. Not saying he's physically stronger, but he can do a whole bunch more. However the battle evens out with with Superboy Prime in the fight. I'm on the fence with this one, but leaning towards Kal. Any thoughts.

#7 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with Kal. His force vision is powerful. Prime and SA sups are hax though, so should be a good fight.

#8 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to demonstrate, Kal, while away from the super sun, held back an entire galaxy for a few moments before someone came in and helped. On the other hand, when SA Superman sneezed, he destroyed an entire star system.

#9 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know too much about Superboy Prime, but I do know he was powerful enough to take on several heavy hitters at once.

#10 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

SA superman

#11 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

Again Kal Kent and Silver age supes are not on the same Level Kal Kent is Greater in MY opinion . > HE can do everything what Silverage supes can do and more. Again Force vision Nuff said . KAl Kent is one of the Most Powerful superman i have every seen. Prime stands no Chance here. Force Jacket trapped Hour man 1 million I dont see none of them Stopping this Freak Kal Kent ... THe man at his Weakest his version of almost Human couldnt even Fly Still Jump from earth to the moon and shake the whole moon when he landed and this is the man with out any power

my firend you say kal kent>sa superman..?

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17820 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Silver Age Superman>Kal Kent

#13 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12224 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent has a much GREATER move set, but SA Superman is a God among men and pretty much +1 above Gods. He can sneeze and it'll destroy an entire galaxy. Victory is in Superman's future.

#14 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Kal Kent has a much GREATER move set, but SA Superman is a God among men and pretty much +1 above Gods. He can sneeze and it'll destroy an entire galaxy. Victory is in Superman's future.

solar system

#15 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12224 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

solar system

I stand corrected, thank you sir.

#16 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee:

NP. I originally thought it was a galaxy as well.

#17 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12224 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: I was on the fence, so I went with the option that made Supes a bigger BA

#18 Posted by termiteone4ever (7859 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: Yeah Kal kent is greater than supes in terms of Powers even strength.. It took me while to notice it due to SA supes insane foolishness. Kal Kent physically can do pretty much any feat silverage Supes can do and more. Just like silver age supes he is capable of blowing suns . Kal kent is capable of blowing out a giant Star which is i am pretty sure if bigger than a regular sun with one blow. He has plenty other powers including changing in pure energy and various other powers. We have yet to see him use his powers to max. I know the Sa supes is the master of PIS/ CIS still KAl kent here can pull it off Plus with his 5D blood line his PIS could be greater lol :). I am huge fan of SA Supes but Kal Kent under this Supersun i cant imagine. Just remember This man has no Weakness / Unbeatable/ So you can only imagine why i choose him.

#19 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

SA superman can make up new powers kal cant

#20 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Immortal777 said:

#21 Posted by termiteone4ever (7859 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Immortal777 said:

Now like i said Supes is the Master Of PIS and CIS still KAl kent is no Joke either Remember in the History of comics how much Characters are titles with NO weakness/ Unbeatable . Remember his Blood line and the other Crazy powers he has. dont forget the Force jacket that held hour man 1 million who is also another powerful freak. . I am not sure what Prime going to do here. SA supes has so many powers So does KAl Kent and PIS is high for him as well. Strange enough we cant use Speed as a factor here both men seem to be GODS of speeds. None of these freaks has shown a limits strength wise we can tell that these men have some feats. The time stream feat that pretty impressive pulling planets like they were eggs on a string thats pretty impressive as well.

#22 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9196 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Immortal777 said:

Now like i said Supes is the Master Of PIS and CIS still KAl kent is no Joke either Remember in the History of comics how much Characters are titles with NO weakness/ Unbeatable . Remember his Blood line and the other Crazy powers he has. dont forget the Force jacket that held hour man 1 million who is also another powerful freak. . I am not sure what Prime going to do here. SA supes has so many powers So does KAl Kent and PIS is high for him as well. Strange enough we cant use Speed as a factor here both men seem to be GODS of speeds. None of these freaks has shown a limits strength wise we can tell that these men have some feats. The time stream feat that pretty impressive pulling planets like they were eggs on a string thats pretty impressive as well.

As for traveling speed I believe SA Supes beats Kal Kent. Reason, is that Kal Kent was having trouble traveling through time. There were some affects to him, while SA Superman traveled back and forth through time like it was nothing.  
Also, take into consideration that SA Superman flew so fast that he nearly destroyed all of reality, the Spectre had to stop him.  

Here we can see Kal Kent traveling through time, yet he is starting to age.  
Although, of course Kal Kent has to have the super sun to be powered.  

Then we see SA Superman traveling through time with no ill affects.  

Here he is nearly destroying all reality with his speed.  He meets the Spectre, and the Presence.

#23 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

OmegaDynasty ( good point!

#24 Posted by SlimJ87D (10547 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: I heard there was an issue of him flying so fast he flew out of the comic and met the DC writers. Was that non-canon? Or did it really happen?
#25 Posted by termiteone4ever (7859 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

Yes for sure i recall all these Silver age supes feats. kal kent did have that much trouble at all. yes he was depowered. So thats a factor. Traveling speed there is no Limit to either of the characters . This is why i said this . Way back couple years back on the vine i posted the same scan :) . That superman didnt use his Top speed reason been look at what he said to Spectre now i have to fly twice as hard to catch her so chances are he could have gone faster. Now Kal kent easily faster than tachon well i am pretty sure that not his Max speed. There are so much factors here:) . Still Kal kent with too much powers and this Key words Unbeatable/ No weakness. Force jacket / force vision/ Way too much other crazy powers. Silver age supes again has plenty but Kal kent is for sure the beast.

#26 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9196 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

Yes for sure i recall all these Silver age supes feats. kal kent did have that much trouble at all. yes he was depowered. So thats a factor. Traveling speed there is no Limit to either of the characters . This is why i said this . Way back couple years back on the vine i posted the same scan :) . That superman didnt use his Top speed reason been look at what he said to Spectre now i have to fly twice as hard to catch her so chances are he could have gone faster. Now Kal kent easily faster than tachon well i am pretty sure that not his Max speed. There are so much factors here:) . Still Kal kent with too much powers and this Key words Unbeatable/ No weakness. Force jacket / force vision/ Way too much other crazy powers. Silver age supes again has plenty but Kal kent is for sure the beast.

Well, it's kind of unfair to be honest. Seeing how SA Supes has had decade or two of feats. While Kal-Kent was only in a few short issues. Or some cameos, perhaps they will revisit it once again in the New 52. 
Also, this depends on where they're fighting. If it's in Post-Crisis universe, I have reasons to believe SA Superman would have no weakness to magic, or Kryptonite. Prime, wasn't neither was Kal-L. So, it would leave SA Superman vulnerable to red suns still.  
With PIS out, and not counting all the powers SA Superman received or came up with out of the blue, Kal Kent would win. As he is pretty much the same strength physically, and with all those varieties of powers as you mentioned being a evolved Kryptonian from the 853rd century.  
#27 Posted by termiteone4ever (7859 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

Well, it's kind of unfair to be honest. Seeing how SA Supes has had decade or two of feats. While Kal-Kent was only in a few short issues. Or some cameos, perhaps they will revisit it once again in the New 52. Also, this depends on where they're fighting. If it's in Post-Crisis universe, I have reasons to believe SA Superman would have no weakness to magic, or Kryptonite. Prime, wasn't neither was Kal-L. So, it would leave SA Superman vulnerable to red suns still. With PIS out, and not counting all the powers SA Superman received or came up with out of the blue, Kal Kent would win. As he is pretty much the same strength physically, and with all those varieties of powers as you mentioned being a evolved Kryptonian from the 853rd century.

Thats is true but they made Kal Kent with Silverage supes in mind and more. With the scan you poster above tha twas one of his Feat when he was weak. Notice every punch he made rattle through time and space knocking off time in the future by 4 mins. This is a weak version. They were smart when they made Kal Kent and use the Superman sun as a good excuse too. Speaking of weakness there was scan posted that i never saw with SA superman absorbing magic and using it too lol :) YEs this man had many feats for sure. Now as for magic Prime seems to have very high high resistance to this thing but KAl kent it doesnt even affect him. its after reading up the JLA one million books all of them lol I see that This fool KAl kent was no joke it doesnt seem the Red sun affect him i recall he said he could easily blow out a red giant start. Now there was something interesting.That happened in the JLA one million that resurrection man did He used some thing equivalent to the speed force that moved so fast it made Regular supes dizzy. Now i forgot what it was but it made me curious as to how fast The Living avatar Flash was. ( i think his name was FOX)

#28 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9196 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

Well, it's kind of unfair to be honest. Seeing how SA Supes has had decade or two of feats. While Kal-Kent was only in a few short issues. Or some cameos, perhaps they will revisit it once again in the New 52. Also, this depends on where they're fighting. If it's in Post-Crisis universe, I have reasons to believe SA Superman would have no weakness to magic, or Kryptonite. Prime, wasn't neither was Kal-L. So, it would leave SA Superman vulnerable to red suns still. With PIS out, and not counting all the powers SA Superman received or came up with out of the blue, Kal Kent would win. As he is pretty much the same strength physically, and with all those varieties of powers as you mentioned being a evolved Kryptonian from the 853rd century.

Thats is true but they made Kal Kent with Silverage supes in mind and more. With the scan you poster above tha twas one of his Feat when he was weak. Notice every punch he made rattle through time and space knocking off time in the future by 4 mins. This is a weak version. They were smart when they made Kal Kent and use the Superman sun as a good excuse too. Speaking of weakness there was scan posted that i never saw with SA superman absorbing magic and using it too lol :) YEs this man had many feats for sure. Now as for magic Prime seems to have very high high resistance to this thing but KAl kent it doesnt even affect him. its after reading up the JLA one million books all of them lol I see that This fool KAl kent was no joke it doesnt seem the Red sun affect him i recall he said he could easily blow out a red giant start. Now there was something interesting.That happened in the JLA one million that resurrection man did He used some thing equivalent to the speed force that moved so fast it made Regular supes dizzy. Now i forgot what it was but it made me curious as to how fast The Living avatar Flash was. ( i think his name was FOX)

SA Supes can do the same thing, with the sun. Blowing it out like a candle, or blowing it out of orbit.  

#29 Edited by Nathaniel_Christopher (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

We should remember though that Kal aged specifically because he wasn't under his sun anymore. He specifically needs that sun. The normal sun of Superman's time won't work for him so he'll age until he gets back to it. While for Superman, any yellow sun works. So I wouldn't say Kal's weaker because we saw him aging due to him punching through time.

In general both are two different feats entirely. One's for strength and the other's for speed.

Sometime's I forget just how truly amazing SA Superman was though. Those scans drive the point home.

#30 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone's making this a battle between SA Superman and Kal Kent, but how would Superboy Prime contribute? I think he'd get emo and pissed and try to beat the crap out of Kal Kent, but Kal, using his 12th level Intellect would find a way to hurt SBP.

#31 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Everyone's making this a battle between SA Superman and Kal Kent, but how would Superboy Prime contribute? I think he'd get emo and pissed and try to beat the crap out of Kal Kent, but Kal, using his 12th level Intellect would find a way to hurt SBP.

Because SA Superman's the real powerhouse here lol

I think, given Prime's extremely fragile psyche, some 12 level intellect backed telepathy would put Prime down pretty quickly. If not then some Force Vision should make a nice dent, followed up by punches that can break through time (And lets be honest, more than likely other universes as well.)

#32 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

But didn't prime punch through the Source Wall?

#33 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

But didn't prime punch through the Source Wall?

Yes, when he was boosted by the energy from a Guardian of the Universe. That's him in his upgraded Superman-Prime stage.

#34 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: He can always kiss them and they would forget that the match was even on

#35 Posted by tensor (4905 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: this one i might have to disagree with you on for sure. silver age superman ftw unless u can prove me wrong how kal wins

#36 Posted by termiteone4ever (7859 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor said:

@termiteone4ever: this one i might have to disagree with you on for sure. silver age superman ftw unless u can prove me wrong how kal wins

Now all the scans only prove that Physically Silver age superman is similar to Kal kent on high levels. They both can blow stars and do all the foolishness. They are for not the same . Now Kal kent is for sure more powerful Due to his genetics. Way more powers than

silver age supes even with PIS and no weakness again unbeatable. If you recall when he close to the super Sun he is practically a GOD if i can recall reading right no villain doesn't even stand a chance getting close to his sector i forgot how much galaxies they said you have to be away. Also there is force jacket / and force vision way too much other powers to mention. Dont forget the level and how he thinks the rate of speed again his 5D blood line mix Plus you know his TP is on a different level. All his feats we saw was done when he was weak. Not even at full power. He has too much array of powers to defeat Silver age supes even with PIS and CIS on supes side He has his PIS //CIS on his side too thats the 5D blood line as well.

@OmegaDynasty:

NOw i recall all those scans. They are excellent as always showing Supes and foolishness as always . Again Due to Kal kent thinking rate and powers even if they are close similar physically but KAl i am giving the edge due to no weakness/ Unbeatable when near his Sun. Plus he has way too much powers due to his blood line.

#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Are people honestly making a argument for Kal Kent??? He loses end of story he ain't beating Superman Prime and Silver Age Pisman!!

#38 Edited by Nathaniel_Christopher (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Are people honestly making a argument for Kal Kent??? He loses end of story he ain't beating Superman Prime and Silver Age Pisman!!

Superman Prime isn't in this battle. Why would he not be able to beat Superboy Prime?

#39 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

@tensor said:

Now all the scans only prove that Physically Silver age superman is similar to Kal kent on high levels. They both can blow stars and do all the foolishness. They are for not the same . Now Kal kent is for sure more powerful Due to his genetics. Way more powers than

silver age supes even with PIS and no weakness again unbeatable. If you recall when he close to the super Sun he is practically a GOD if i can recall reading right no villain doesn't even stand a chance getting close to his sector i forgot how much galaxies they said you have to be away. Also there is force jacket / and force vision way too much other powers to mention. Dont forget the level and how he thinks the rate of speed again his 5D blood line mix Plus you know his TP is on a different level. All his feats we saw was done when he was weak. Not even at full power. He has too much array of powers to defeat Silver age supes even with PIS and CIS on supes side He has his PIS //CIS on his side too thats the 5D blood line as well.

@OmegaDynasty:

NOw i recall all those scans. They are excellent as always showing Supes and foolishness as always . Again Due to Kal kent thinking rate and powers even if they are close similar physically but KAl i am giving the edge due to no weakness/ Unbeatable when near his Sun. Plus he has way too much powers due to his blood line.

i can't belive you.my BRO 0.0

kal kent is weaker he even can't hold the enitre galaxy

and SA superman can do this:

SA superman strength and speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kal kent

SA superman strength is no limit,not like kal kent this weak man 0 0

#40 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Didnt SA superman with strength turn coal into a diamond and then back to coal

#41 Posted by termiteone4ever (7859 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@tensor said:

@OmegaDynasty:

Well done . I was waiting for some to post this. The strength of silver age supes is not in question at all and his powers. I am sure you know Kal kent has all his abilities and more. Again both characters are powerful Prime is useless here. Superman PRIME has batter chance than regular Prime. When i get back i will get my Kal kent scans and info up to par.

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Are people honestly making a argument for Kal Kent??? He loses end of story he ain't beating Superboy Prime and Silver Age Pisman!!

Superman Prime isn't in this battle. Why would he not be able to beat Superboy Prime?

#43 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

so,BRO,you say kal kent wins because he has abilities and more than SA superman?

not stronger than SA superman?@termiteone4ever said:

@a88378438 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@tensor said:

@OmegaDynasty:

Well done . I was waiting for some to post this. The strength of silver age supes is not in question at all and his powers. I am sure you know Kal kent has all his abilities and more. Again both characters are powerful Prime is useless here. Superman PRIME has batter chance than regular Prime. When i get back i will get my Kal kent scans and info up to par.

#44 Posted by termiteone4ever (7859 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438:

Yes . He is very powerful. If you read the JLA 1 million series all them is very powerful. Kal Kent on his own is just unbeatable / As a matter a fact I am no sure if you know about the Superman Squad he is also a member.

#45 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

is just..yes.i know but,i'm sure my friend you read my scan...the kal kent strength has limit,but SA superman strength is no limit...@termiteone4ever said:

@a88378438:

Yes . He is very powerful. If you read the JLA 1 million series all them is very powerful. Kal Kent on his own is just unbeatable / As a matter a fact I am no sure if you know about the Superman Squad he is also a member.

#46 Posted by terry2012 (5709 posts) - - Show Bio

What does PIS and CIS means?

#47 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

PIS stands for Plot Induced Stupidity

CIS stands for Character Induced Stupidity

#48 Posted by terry2012 (5709 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007: Oh ok Thanks. Lol

#49 Posted by Onemoreposter (4084 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent PUNCHED threw the time barrier in a weakened state and held an entire galaxy at bay for a bit on his own. I'd never say he'd be stomped by Prime or SA. Wouldn't be surprised if Kal didn't just use telepathy to screw with Prime's already extremely fragile mind.

SBP also punched through the space-time barrier, effectively altering the timeline of the entire universe. SBP survived an explosion, from ground zero, that destroyed an ENTIRE universe.

SBP retcon punches Kal Kent out of existence.

#50 Edited by Nathaniel_Christopher (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

SBP also punched through the space-time barrier, effectively altering the timeline of the entire universe. SBP survived an explosion, from ground zero, that destroyed an ENTIRE universe.

SBP retcon punches Kal Kent out of existence.

At best that'd make them equal strength wise, though Prime punched on the walls of reality and altered time and broke through into the Post Crisis Universe. Kal-L also managed to punch through.

Kal Kent uses some telepathy and mind rapes Prime.