• 91 results
#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal prob

#3 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent still has powers based on sun energy,right? If yeah I can see SS draining him. A specially with help from Fallen One & Stardust.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224153 posts) - - Show Bio
Kal Kent would win... but he would have to finish them quickly... 
#5 Posted by Djokic43 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the combined power of the by my opinion 3 of the most powerful heralds is enough to beat Kal....how would Kal beat them?

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224153 posts) - - Show Bio
@Djokic43 said:
" I think the combined power of the by my opinion 3 of the most powerful heralds is enough to beat Kal....how would Kal beat them? "
with an insane Silver Age Superman level combination of Speed and Strength... its the only way he could
#7 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal ridiculous curbstomp

#8 Posted by Djokic43 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

well i think it could go either way although im leaning for the Heralds....i dont think strenght is the best way do defeat heralds, especially someone like stardust who can reform himself with ease, and i also beleive surfer did it on ocassion but not sure....I think they would be able to tire him out, or drain his power before he defeated them all....

#9 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think they could drain his power fast enough
He has the power to beat them before they could even began to devise that plan

#10 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal is like SA Superman and Mr Majestic had a baby with no weaknesses and then pumped him with steroids

#11 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Kal is like SA Superman and Mr Majestic had a baby with no weaknesses and then pumped him with steroids "

SA Superman> Kal :P
Nothing can beat a plot device of that magnitude.
#12 Posted by Reactor (2559 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal has all the power of Silver Age Superman, with an extra arsenal of powers, including super ESP, telepathy, mass hypnosis, and Force Vision, which is an optic telekinesis - not to mention the ten paranormal senses they received from interbreeding with 5th dimensional imps and other extraterrestrial species. He's faster than a tachyon (which is faster than light), is stronger than the gravitational pull of a collapsing star, and has proven that he is able to leap between entire worlds in a single bound - even when he's almost entirely depowered. He's also immune to Kryptonite, Red Solar radiation, and psionics, meaning magic is possibly his only weakness (for all we know, even that won't affect him). He's allegedly smarter than Brainiac 5 and is even able to calculate over a billion scenarios simultaneously. Kal has way too many powers without any vulnerabilities, and was said to be invincible/unbeatable under his own sun. If this takes place on Kal turf, he utterly curbstomps. Seeing how long it took for his power to disappear, Kal would still win anywhere else if he acted fast. He's just too powerful.

#13 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Djokic43 said:
" well i think it could go either way although im leaning for the Heralds....i dont think strenght is the best way do defeat heralds, especially someone like stardust who can reform himself with ease, and i also beleive surfer did it on ocassion but not sure....I think they would be able to tire him out, or drain his power before he defeated them all.... "
They have gotten hurt by physical force
Beta Ray Bill had Stardust screaming and Thanos beat Surfer to death

This is a curbstomp for Kal
#14 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent

#15 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

kal would win here altho it would be interesting to see what fallen one can actually do
#16 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent.

#17 Posted by termiteone4ever (7314 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Kal Kent got this

#18 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever: Why would you bump this?
#19 Posted by tensor (4308 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: you an your drain argument do u even read on kal-kent ? heralds would lose kal kent ftw
#20 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent...

#21 Posted by termiteone4ever (7314 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock:
I was going to make a thread and did a seach and found this.
#22 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the Heralds go intangible Surfer turns all nearby suns red , and the others begin draining him,  what can he do about that?

#23 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" I say the Heralds go intangible Surfer turns all nearby suns red , and the others begin draining him,  what can he do about that? "
And when have any of the heralds fought like that? 
#24 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse:  when have they fought a kryptonian?
#25 Edited by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:

" I say the Heralds go intangible Surfer turns all nearby suns red , and the others begin draining him,  what can he do about that? "

He just blows them out, haha

He's not powered by the yellow sun anyway, he's powered by the super-sun. Everything you saw him do in the present is while he was already being drained from lack of supersun radiation
#26 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @RiseofApocalypse:  when have they fought a kryptonian? "
How many times have they gone intangible in a fight?
#27 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @hydrabob said:

He's not powered by the yellow sun anyway, he's powered by the super-sun. Everything you saw him do in the present is while he was already being drained from lack of supersun radiation "
so all they have to due is cut him off from the radiation of the Supersun, and then drain him easy (well easier said then done)

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @hydrabob said:
How many times have they gone intangible in a fight? "
at least as many times as Kal Kent has appearances
#28 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said: 
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @hydrabob said:
at least as many times as Kal Kent has appearances "
Scans?
#29 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @hydrabob said: 
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @hydrabob said:
Scans? "
all i have is him going intangible through a wall not in combat, but Surfer and the others are incredibly intelligent and would know that they could beat Kal this way 
#30 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds are too much for him and eventually overpower. New Daily Planet Cover Story: Naked Metal Dude on a Flying Surfboard and Friends beat Another Uber-Powerful Cheap 100 billionth Overpowered Superman from the future =)

#31 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @vuviper said:
" @hydrabob said:

He's not powered by the yellow sun anyway, he's powered by the super-sun. Everything you saw him do in the present is while he was already being drained from lack of supersun radiation "
so all they have to due is cut him off from the radiation of the Supersun, and then drain him easy (well easier said then done)

That's the thing, even cut off from his power source he was ridiculously powerful, powerful enough to beat them fast
#32 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper:  ok lets say he focuses on Surfer as he is most powerful the others are draining him even faster at least 10X as much as he normally would be getting drained, so even if he can beat the Surfer he still to weak to take all of them
#33 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9718 posts) - - Show Bio

Kent slaughterhouse stomps them

Heralds have no chance of draining so dont even bring that up.......BUT! Even if they did Kal Kent still murderstomps soooooooo its whatever

#34 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:

" @RiseofApocalypse said:

" @hydrabob said: 
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @hydrabob said:
Scans? "
all i have is him going intangible through a wall not in combat, but Surfer and the others are incredibly intelligent and would know that they could beat Kal this way 
"
There is a big difference between what you posted and what I was asking for/you were claiming Surfer can do with CIS on. Show scans of SS going intangible in a fight.
#35 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @vuviper:  ok lets say he focuses on Surfer as he is most powerful the others are draining him even faster at least 10X as much as he normally would be getting drained, so even if he can beat the Surfer he still to weak to take all of them "
Even if we assume that they would be draining him 10x faster, how much time till he's out of power, (remember by then end of his stay in the present he still was able to punch through time to travel to the 853rd century)? Now how much time do you think the fight will take with his super speed? Anyways there is no reason for him to have to focus on one at a time, and no reason he'd let them drain him if there was any chance that effecting his ability to beat them:
#36 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse:  you show scans of Kall Kent hitting someone intangible, and since they have the power to they can do it, Superman doesn't speed blitz everybody.

@vuviper: his speed and strength are meaningless against them as they could be intangible, and drain him
#37 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:  you show scans of Kall Kent hitting someone intangible, and since they have the power to they can do it, Superman doesn't speed blitz everybody.

@vuviper: his speed and strength are meaningless against them as they could be intangible, and drain him "

I don't have to prove anything; it's up to YOU to prove what you claimed. You claimed that the Silver Surfer can go intangible in his fights and then still be able to hit people while in that state.  

Edit: I never claimed that Superman blitzes everybody; nor he is he even in this thread.
#38 Posted by magnasushi (8 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pointless. The Silver Surfer and Stardust would be the only left standing. The Silver Surfer is indestructible and by far the most adept wielder of the Power Cosmic. Stardust is immortal because he is made of pure energy, he can reform himself if destroyed, unless the Surfer were to find a way to absorb his energy indefinitely.

#39 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"I don't have to prove anything; it's up to YOU to prove what you claimed. You claimed that the Silver Surfer can go intangible in his fights and then still be able to hit people while in that state.  

Edit: I never claimed that Superman blitzes everybody; nor he is he even in this thread. "
I said prove that he can hit someone who is intangible, not for you to prove my case. If he can go intangible out of a fight there is no reason he can go intangible in a fight, I never said he could hit people but he could still manipulate the energy around him. 

I didn't say you did, just stated that as an example of people ignoring characters CIS in the Battle Threads
#40 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@magnasushi said:
" This is pointless. The Silver Surfer and Stardust would be the only left standing. The Silver Surfer is indestructible and by far the most adept wielder of the Power Cosmic. Stardust is immortal because he is made of pure energy, he can reform himself if destroyed, unless the Surfer were to find a way to absorb his energy indefinitely. "
you know it's three on one right not all out
#41 Edited by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:  you show scans of Kall Kent hitting someone intangible, and since they have the power to they can do it, Superman doesn't speed blitz everybody.

Closest thing
I'm inclined to believe his Quantum Vision would still hit intangible opponents but that's just a guess  

@vuviper: his speed and strength are meaningless against them as they could be intangible, and drain him " 

Not if he takes them out first, the nanosecond it takes for surfer to think of turning intangible is essentially years of prep for Kal(which was the point of my earlier scan)
#42 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @hydrabob said:

Closest thing
I'm inclined to believe his Quantum Vision would still hit intangible opponents but that's just a guess  

Not if he takes them out first, the nanosecond it takes for surfer to think of turning intangible is essentially years of prep for Kal(which was the point of my earlier scan) "
Well we don't now how long he has been away from the supersun, and even if he can think that fast (which i don't think he can), he can't move that fast or move that fast while fighting, so Surfer and the others could go intangible
#43 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @vuviper said:
" @hydrabob said:

Closest thing

Not if he takes them out first, the nanosecond it takes for surfer to think of turning intangible is essentially years of prep for Kal(which was the point of my earlier scan) "
Well we don't now how long he has been away from the supersun, and even if he can think that fast (which i don't think he can), he can't move that fast or move that fast while fighting, so Surfer and the others could go intangible "
Well I was exaggerating about the speed different, so do you not believe he can think as fast as I was implying or as fast as the Flash said? Where in the world did you get the idea he can't more or fight that fast? He's still Kryptonian! A more highly evolved much more powerful Kryptonian.  And I've already addressed intangibility
#44 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" Well I was exaggerating about the speed different, so do you not believe he can think as fast as I was implying or as fast as the Flash said? Where in the world did you get the idea he can't more or fight that fast? He's still Kryptonian! A more highly evolved much more powerful Kryptonian.  And I've already addressed intangibility "
I'm just saying that i don't think there is that big off a difference between how fast he thinks, and how fast the heralds think, cuz they travel at 100s of times the speed of light and unless it's sheer luck that they don't run planets and stuff, then they are thinking pretty fast too. I don't think he can move so fast that he can close whatever distance, is between them without the heralds being able to even think or react to him coming at them. Well I've never seen or heard of Quantum vision (was that your answer too intangibility), but if that if what he is displaying above then, it looks like he can pull people out of dimensions not affect people that are intangible, also looks like it takes a lot of his concentration to pull one person(and not even a whole person) with quantum vision so i don't see him 
able to pull all three heralds with it especially since Cosmic Awareness would tell them what he is trying to do, also small point the head doesn't look like it is in a pain, so a lot of concentration with  no damage being dealt.

don't feel like you have to address all of these
#45 Posted by Wyldsong (5552 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
Well I was exaggerating about the speed different, so do you not believe he can think as fast as I was implying or as fast as the Flash said? Where in the world did you get the idea he can't more or fight that fast? He's still Kryptonian! A more highly evolved much more powerful Kryptonian.  And I've already addressed intangibility "

Barely.  He has some in him, but it is watered down quite a bit, he said so himself when trying to enter the good old Fortress of Solitude and it wouldn't recognize his Kryptonian dna (back in the DC 1 Million event).  It's like trying to say I am still cherokee, when in reality I am a mix of so many things and so many generations removed that I am anything but.   

But yeah, he is much more powerful and highly evolved=)
#46 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent wins with ridiculous ease.

#47 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob said:
" @vuviper said:
" Well I was exaggerating about the speed different, so do you not believe he can think as fast as I was implying or as fast as the Flash said? Where in the world did you get the idea he can't more or fight that fast? He's still Kryptonian! A more highly evolved much more powerful Kryptonian.  And I've already addressed intangibility "
I'm just saying that i don't think there is that big off a difference between how fast he thinks, and how fast the heralds think, cuz they travel at 100s of times the speed of light and unless it's sheer luck that they don't run planets and stuff, then they are thinking pretty fast too. I don't think he can move so fast that he can close whatever distance, is between them without the heralds being able to even think or react to him coming at them. Well I've never seen or heard of Quantum vision (was that your answer too intangibility), but if that if what he is displaying above then, it looks like he can pull people out of dimensions not affect people that are intangible, also looks like it takes a lot of his concentration to pull one person(and not even a whole person) with quantum vision so i don't see him  able to pull all three heralds with it especially since Cosmic Awareness would tell them what he is trying to do, also small point the head doesn't look like it is in a pain, so a lot of concentration with  no damage being dealt.  don't feel like you have to address all of these "
Well whether you believe it or not, it's been shown in comics that he can calculate several billion simulations simultaneously even Surfer has never displayed that kind of processing speed let alone Stardust or the Fallen One (as far as I know).  This means that even if Surfer can quickly react to Kal's actions reasonbly well, Kal's will be a planned assault and Surfer, even with cosmic awareness, will have to react one move at a time. 

The scan I showed was Kal entrapping a disembodied spirit (which could be argued to be even more difficult, because unlike intangible opponents, ghosts usually lack ANY sort of physical manifestation) There are many things you don't seem to understand about this firstly, Kal was trapping  him not attempting to damage him. The reason I showed it is because it implies that Kal is able to somehow physically effect opponents with no physical form, making intangibility a small obstacle. Second you seem to believe it took him great concentration, he is on his knees yes, but that is because he STARTED on his knees after being possessed.

On his knees already
 Does this look like he's concentrating?

Third you say he's holding just a head, and that is a reasonable mistake, but in reality he has an entire mansized ghost trapped in a head sized psychich bubble: 

The idea that he'd have trouble doing this to multiple opponents seems ridiculous considering that he was able to effectively hold an entire galaxy with his force vision. How many planets, stars, and other heavenly bodies is that? 

No this is Quantum Vision, and I don't know how it works, but it sounds like an attack on the molecular level which should easily damage the intangible.

Also, Unlike Surfer, I do not believe the other heralds possess telepathic immunity, meaning Kal can use his Super ESP to dominate the other heralds.
#48 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper:  well the quantum vision may make him able to make them touchable, but they unlike that other person are capable of extreme speed, so i doubt they would just stand there and let him trap all off them while they were intangible.

I think that it is only confirmed with Surfer since he has been seen the most and tested the most, but I think that they all would have a telepathic immunity since Fallen One IIRC has the most cosmic power of all the Heralds and Stardust is a Super Genius and can reform himself from anything.

I'm not saying that Kal isn't incredibly inteligent just don't think he is that there is as big a difference between him and the Heralds since they can process where they are going at 100s of times the speed of light

If quantum vision can hurt people or if he can hold them while the are moving at light speed, then he could probably, put his strength to use against them, but i think quantum vision affects people in other dimmesnsions not people that are intangible, this is really just the fact that i know nothing about that power.
#49 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know alot about Kal but can he defend against an astral assault from Norrin ??

#50 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cosmic_Falcon:
yes... lol kal kents argueably the strongest telepath shown in DC, though he lives over 800,000 years ahead of all the other telepaths to make it fair