Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By texasdeathmatch

with the sun suit? Pretty sure Kal would destroy these clowns even if they all worked together

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Kal Kent would run into hell with a Fully Fed Galactus... he wont be able to just punch him into oblivion... 
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:
"Kal Kent would run into hell with a Fully Fed Galactus... he wont be able to just punch him into oblivion...  "

i'm thinking the same, we havn't seen what full powered galactus can really do and harming win thru physical means vis punches etc shouldn't have a siginificant effect due to his shield not to mention his ca which can pretty much end this quick and as powerful the heralds maybe to the weilder of power cosmic galactus will strip all the heralds powers here pretty quick also
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Knightly1
@capall said:
"@King Saturn said:
"Kal Kent would run into hell with a Fully Fed Galactus... he wont be able to just punch him into oblivion...  "
i'm thinking the same, we havn't seen what full powered galactus can really do and harming win thru physical means vis punches etc shouldn't have a siginificant effect due to his shield not to mention his ca which can pretty much end this quick and as powerful the heralds maybe to the weilder of power cosmic galactus will strip all the heralds powers here pretty quick also "

I think he would run into trouble with a fully powered Galactus. But when your punches can make you go through tiem using pure brute strength, then thats something. Not to mention hes also of 5D Imp descent so he can probably do more than we know of. But still Galactus wold give him trouble.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By capall
@OblivionKnight:
we are talking about a full powered galactus which is equal to eternity and so on and the heralds are non factors from the get go as well 
brute strength as powerful kal is i don't think we can compare strength to the full powered galactus here, not to mention galactus can just siphon out all of supes energy and just blast him with a planetary scale red sun radiation 
i mean ask yourself how kal would do against eternity? 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By geraldthesloth

Galactus makes him a herald.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Knightly1
@capall said:
"@OblivionKnight: we are talking about a full powered galactus which is equal to eternity and so on and the heralds are non factors from the get go as well brute strength as powerful kal is i don't think we can compare strength to the full powered galactus here, not to mention galactus can just siphon out all of supes energy and just blast him with a planetary scale red sun radiation i mean ask yourself how kal would do against eternity?  "

True. I could go on and on about what Kal can do and has done and his seemingly infinite potential, but that'd be fanboyism. Because I'd be trying to deny what Galactus could do to Kal as well. But yeah the heralds would get speedblitzed rather easily. But, Galactus with his full power would win.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By capall
@OblivionKnight:
glad to see that you don't blined by your fanboyism, as much as i like supes this is a feat he won't be able to accomplish regardless how much we like him unless there was some plot device involved, lol
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Knightly1

Hed hav to be so mind-boggingly durable that his cells would be able to indefinately hold yellow sun energy inside him or so mind boggingly durable that the energy cant be sucked from his cells.
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spekqj
@geraldthesloth said:
"Galactus makes him a herald. "
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By reactor
@geraldthesloth said:
" Galactus makes him a herald. "
If Kal ever became a Herald, all other Heralds would instantly become obsolete.
Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is too much for Kal to handle. He's still a BA.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Knightly1
@The Man of Tomorrow: That, sir, is what he most definately is.
@Reactor: If he became a herald, then Galactus would forget all about any other herald that ever existed(although I feel as though he'd keep Surfer though).
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

Kal Kent is badass no doubt but nothing the Big G still can't handle on his own! 

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

galactus stomps

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points