Kal Kent vs Death Seed Sentry

• 131 results
Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The man of PIS comes to fight the stronger rip-off.

Who wins?

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry. The guy can't die.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry easy

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BoringPerson

THE ULTIMATE DEATH BATTLE: Moving Exitar's foot (not deathseed) vs a Slowing down an entire Universe (while weakened)

Edit: Drunk posting is a bad habit.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS Sentry wins.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kal Kent. The DS Sentry wank continues.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Iragexcudder
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Kal Kent is one who pushed half of the galaxy with force vision,right?

2.How KK can affect Sentry's soul?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal Kent stomps via galaxy stopping / supernova bottling force vision/ being able to punch through time when weakened to the point of dying/ calculating several thousand (or was ot million?) scenarios when weakened in seconds with people who know him saying he is capable of calaculating a billion or something at full power

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Him and rouge stopped the celestial from descending any farther. He then flew off with his Exitars body. Very impressive feat.

Sentry wins. He's been unstoppable with the Death seed.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Marvelous_3212

@thegrayghost: the Death seed, as stated by Marvel.com, gives it's host the power to match the Phoenix force. The Phoenix force is far stronger than any Superman. Especially feat wise. DS Sentry hasn't even been around 2 years yet, so his feats aren't numerous. But just based on what he has don't so far I would put him above Kent. The guy controls molecules so he wouldn't even have to lift a finger to rip superman to pieces.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelous_3212: what marvel. Com states, is not exactly something I care much for, along with "official ratings" and "grids" and all that.

On panel feats are all that matter

The Phoenix force is a particularly unfortunate term to equate Sentry to given its stunning inconsistency in power levels every time it manifests

The original Phoenix Force for instance would easily have been beaten by Sentry himself before his death and resurrection

Controlling molecules is something Void did and DS Sentrys best feats in that regard are not really better than some admittedly impressive regeneration

In any case , not even the Void has ever shown anything to indicate it can affect stuff on a Galactic scale, which Kal Kent can do. Nor has DS Sentry shown power enough to punch through time when at the dying dregs of his power to the point of altering the future with the shock waves of the punch

So no, as far as feats go, DS Sentry isn't good enough to beat Kal Kent

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSS

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By slimj87d

death seed sentry moved a celestial out of the galaxy. This celestial was about 1/2 to 3/4 the mass of earth I would estimate.

That's pretty powerful. Remember, being a horseman amps you up. Hulk was able to stop the juggernaut, overcoming cyttorak magic.

I think Kal Kent would still beat him though.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Marvelous_3212

@thegrayghost: the Phoenix force is very consistent. It's host never mounts to anything but the force on its on could destroy and recreate the universe. And the Death Seed Sentry did control molecules. I think it was in UA 15 where he created huge rock like creatures from the dust on the ground. He controls molecules which makes him far more dangerous than Kent. The molecule man was second only to the Beyonder when he mastered this. It's no contest.

And DS Sentry is new so he doesnt have many feats. What he has done though has been extremely impressive. Please show me a truly impressive feat of Kent during his first 2 years. That's the only way we would be able to make a fair comparison. Did he do anything grand?

Sentry wins with the blink of an eye.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Iragexcudder

@night4345: that's giving me nothing. Mjolnir didn't do squat to him and don't down that by saying it's weaker.

Sentry isn't phased by any bodily harm, no matter the instance. He can't be killed physically and spiritually, Kent can't do anything. His body will recreate and Sentry will turn Kent into mulch.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins with ease, then rips his face off for fun.

Jmarshmallow

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: Who cares Sentry can't die? Pre-52 Superman couldn't die either and that didn't stop many villains from beating him.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By New_World_Order

Kent

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@marvelous_3212: So you basically ignored the feats I listed to call me a "fanboy"?

You basically ignored Sentry ever doing anything on a galactic scale to talk about stuff on Marvel. com?

You are also basically equating the Void to Death seed Sentry when talking about Molecule Man?

You are basically showing a total lack of knowledge of Marvel at this point when talking about Molecule Man being second only to Beyonder when talking about the people who at that point in their careers had been degraded to getting beat by Thanos and Sentry respectively, as a measure of SENTRYs power??

Or to put it another way, how powerful do you think the Beyonder was , in 2009 when you are talking of Beyonder and Molecule Man as being the top two molecule manipulators, nevermind that at this point you have already sidetracked to " All of Voids feats are now Death Sentrys feats!"

And as far as Kal Kent goes , the dude appeared in all of one arc where he showcased among other things, power enough to push back a galaxy moving at superspeed, punch through time when explicitly depowered, all the way to the 853rd Century, to the point of sending shockwaves that changed the future in addition to Wally Westesque reaction speeds and crazy psychic rain among other stuff/ helped Kyle bottle up a supernova

Oh and while we are talking about molecule manipulation, the dude is descended from 5d imps to boot

Sentry cant

1. React to him

2. Cant survive his force visison

simply because he doesn't have the feats for surving anything on that scale

And once again, before you come up with the inevitable reply of "LOL fanboy", has it, I dunno occured to you that im the only one among us aware of the feats of both characters, as opposed to you charging in and saying " LOL Sentry blinks him away. Who the hell is this Kal Kent LoL!?"

If you aren't even aware of who the other character is and what he has done, and your argument is all of "Sentry blinks him away" and " Marvel. Com", what do you think that tells us about you and unbiased debating?

Craulothegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal wins

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 thedailybagel  Moderator

@marvelous_3212: @thegrayghost: not getting involved but I'd just like to add that death seed sentry effortlessly layed out thor with two shots, not even someone like thanos can do that.

That is all, carry on.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Neither Thor nor Thanos operate on a Galactic level for one thing

For another Thanos sure didn't lay out Thor in their first meeting when he one shotted both him and Ben Grimn with his eye beams way back when

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thegrayghost: I didn't say anything about galactic level.

That was ages ago, times change.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowhuntr: what are you not understanding? Sentry doesn't need his physical form, Kent would have to eradicate his spirit in order to beat him. Do you know about Death Seed Sentry? Have you read the material? If not, I suggest you do before you question information you could find out yourself rather than regarding and being completely bias.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal Kent. The DS Sentry wank continues.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Marvelous_3212

@thegrayghost: I am on my phone so I am unable to send a long message. Tell me one thing though, how can Kent beat a guy who can control his molecules (DSS did it in UA 15), is the strongest telepath on earth, moves many times the speed of light, as strong as the strongest incarnation of the hulk, can resurect himself instantly If he dies (always refreshed and looking for more), able to time travel, and has the ability to change a characters existence? All these powers and now he has the Death Seed which amps him even more.

Has Kent ever been called Omnipotent? Or the most powerful of anything? Has it ever been stated that he has the ability to change or destroy the entire universe? Sentry has been called all these. Your right I don't know him to well besides the basics. So please show me some scans of these things. Also, show me a scan of him beating someone as impressive as the MM (eternity, death, chaos, and even LT was under him). You can call is post ret or pre ret just show me something.

And if you want to compare their "self proclaimed" powers, Kal says that he has "the power of a collapsing", the Sentry says that he, "has the power of a million exploding stars." I think we know who wins this.

Feat wise, death Seed Sentry has only been around 2 years and hasn't had the time to accumulate a bunch of feats. I've been telling you this from the beginning. But your also boasting Kents powers. For instance, he punched through a portal. Just give it time and IMO sentry will exceed Kal in feats.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: I am on my phone so I am unable to send a long message. Tell me one thing though, how can Kent beat a guy who can control his molecules (DSS did it in UA 15), is the strongest telepath on earth, moves many times the speed of light, as strong as the strongest incarnation of the hulk, can resurect himself instantly If he dies (always refreshed and looking for more), able to time travel, and has the ability to change a characters existence? All these powers and now he has the Death Seed which amps him even more.

Has Kent ever been called Omnipotent? Or the most powerful of anything? Has it ever been stated that he has the ability to change or destroy the entire universe? Sentry has been called all these. Your right I don't know him to well besides the basics. So please show me some scans of these things. Also, show me a scan of him beating someone as impressive as the MM (eternity, death, chaos, and even LT was under him). You can call is post ret or pre ret just show me something.

And if you want to compare their "self proclaimed" powers, Kal says that he has "the power of a collapsing", the Sentry says that he, "has the power of a million exploding stars." I think we know who wins this.

Feat wise, death Seed Sentry has only been around 2 years and hasn't had the time to accumulate a bunch of feats. I've been telling you this from the beginning. But your also boasting Kents powers. For instance, he punched through a portal. Just give it time and IMO sentry will exceed Kal in feats.

Sentry has the POTENTIAL to be stronger than kal, but current form feat wise, he just doesnt compete with kal. Who simulated over a billion scenarios in under a second, he near wally west reaction speed(YES WALLY WEST), held back a galaxy that was thousands of lightyears away with his power, can create unbelievably strong telekinetic force fields, transform himself into pure energy, make a force jacket that was unbreakable and put out firestorm with his super breath (its said it could put out an entire red giant star). Kal has been shown to stronger than sentry in every category except molecule manipulation and durability. And we dont even know how strong DS Sentry molecule manipulation is, hell Kal could supposedly bent reality to some extent since he was part 5d imp.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Marvelous_3212

@trueking95: I completely agree with this. This is kind of the point I was trying to make. Sentry hasn't had the time to rack up enough feats like Kal. Sentry has the potential, but as of now, Kal has the better feats. But in a heads up fight I don't see how either of them could lose. Sentry might not be able to win.. But he definitely won't lose either.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS Sentry but Kal puts up a good fight.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#36  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@jmarshmallow said:

Sentry wins with ease, then rips his face off for fun.

Jmarshmallow

Sentry vs the guy who held half a Galaxy with his vision. Tough choice....not

Kent stomps. He is literally the SA Superman but with a wider array of powers.

But on another note, DSS lacks feats.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 frozen  Moderator
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal Kent punches Sentry to the end of time.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@frozen said:

Sentry vs the guy who held half a Galaxy with his vision. Tough choice....not

Held half a galaxy with his vision? Since when?

Kent stomps. He is literally the SA Superman but with a wider array of powers.

A wide array of powers that have literally no way of putting DS Senty down.

But on another note, DSS lacks feats.

Holding Exitar's foot from crushing earth, demolishing Thor, and beating Molecule Man at his own game is considered "lacking feats" to you?

Jmarshmallow

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 frozen  Moderator

@jmarshmallow:

• In DC One Million IIRC, away from the Super-Sun he briefly held a Galaxy with force-vision
  • Then help arrived, he was holding half
  • They can KO him, or aid into that
  • He held Exitar's foot, yes, but demolishing Thor isn't too impressive if we have SA Superman being in question, and the same version of Molecule Man could not even manipulate Daken, so yes he's lacking feats
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@frozen said:

In DC One Million IIRC, away from the Super-Sun he briefly held a Galaxy with force-vision

He even admits it wasn't working, and that he's not strong enough.

Then help arrived, he was holding half

He was "attempting" to hold half.

They can KO him, or aid into that

I don't think Kal has the strength to do that, he's got some insane durability and he controls every inch of his body. SA Supes might though.

He held Exitar's foot, yes,

So there's one super impressive feat.

but demolishing Thor isn't too impressive if we have SA Superman being in question,

Yes it is. Obviously SA Supes could own Thor what with his magnificent sneezing powers, but Kal would get wrecked by SA Supes too, the dude was a walking plot device.

and the same version of Molecule Man could not even manipulate Daken, so yes he's lacking feats

No Caption Provided

You mean this? As you can see MM still managed to manipulate him just fine, it's just that his healing factor made it tougher. But notice that he's still entirely capable, saying that he couldn't manipulate Daken was a lie.

And at best, that's a low-end feat. He has plenty of other ones that put him and his molecular manipulation above Kal Kent.

And Sentry punked him.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both overpowered and boring

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelous_3212: If you are going to keep ignoring feats in favour of hyperbole , then I really don't want to waste my time debating with you

Oh and a few more things

1. WWH is NOT the strongest incarnation of Hulk

2. Death Sentry is not pre Death/ Void sentry as far as power sets go

3. MM ( post retcon ) is nowhere near LT etc. The post retcon beyonder got beaten by Thanos for example and is currently a Skrull or something

4.Sentry got eaten by a Space Worm as far as his omnipotencty goes

5. Sentry can't react to Kal for one thing

6. For another Sentry has never survived Galactic level force, hyperbole doesn't exactly change the fact

7. Kal Kent didn't punch through a portal anything. He just started hammering away at a time his powers had dropped to the point where he couldn't even fly anymore/ the effort killed him as he literally grew older by the second to the point of growing a white beard and all that

Despite this he punched through time from the 20th to the 853rd century. That is power

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@jmarshmallow:

1. No, he said he can't hold it long enough, he was briefly doing it for a short period of time before needing help and holding half

2. No, he held half after the scans I showed

3. Lol, Kal Kent > SA Superman, a weakened {very weakened} Kal Kent punched through time

4. Have you read Kal Kent? He IS a plot device. Kal Kent > SA Superman, he genuinely has better feats/more poweres

5. Actually, it's not really a lie - the sheer fact that his healing factor resisted Molecule Man, begs to question how powerful this version is, considering he was resisting and Daken is a street-leveller

Kal can calculate and act upon a billion situations in a second or two, he's far too fast.

Honestly, Kal Kent is above Thanos power levels, by far.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@frozen: that's my opinion on it. I was just using it for comparison.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 thedailybagel  Moderator

@thegrayghost: technically world war hulk is the strongest incarnation of hulk. Well the green scar is anyway and he happens to be what people call world war hulk and when he's angry world breaker hulk.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#47  Edited By RealityWarper

bump

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#48  Edited By RealityWarper

bump

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS Sentry wins...

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal Kent unlike Sentry he has concrete feats not over hype showings.