User Lists: 0

This is Odin vs Kal Kent.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Team 1 wins IMO, the Void and Kal Kent; I think can win, however Team 2 can still win IMO.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with team 2 after good fight. Unless Kal Kent calls for SPOM to slap them.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RealityWarper

@termiteone4ever: Personnally I will wait to see what Sentry is capable of in the new Marvel's arcs.

Otherwise Odin solos.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Are you trying to say Kal Kent beats Thanos?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RealityWarper

Actually it is

Odin > DSS > Thanos > Kal Kent.

In my opinion.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I have seen yes. The guy held a galaxy back IIRC.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicorochi said:

Actually it is

In my opinion.

How exactly is DSS above Thanos?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

@cosmicorochi said:

Actually it is

In my opinion.

How exactly is DSS above Thanos?

No need of a physical form.
Complete mastery over molecules.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

He tried to hold a Galaxy back with all his power, but he couldn't.

Void beat MM, who shook all of creation and was warping all of reality as a side effect of his battle with the Beyonder. Void is far more of a factor than Kal Kent is for team 1.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I changed my mind :

Team 1 wins.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 most likely.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toss up.

Void's matter manipulation should be able to deal with anyone here but then again if Odin freezes time then everyone here is helpless.

Could go either way, but because of Void's superior reaction time I'll give this to team 1 for the slight majority.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

@eternityx said:

@jashro44:

Void beat MM, who shook all of creation and was warping all of reality as a side effect of his battle with the Beyonder. Void is far more of a factor than Kal Kent is for team 1.

I thought he managed to hold it long enough for Titano to help him? I know he was losing it but that still seems impressive to me.

I believe Void beating molecule man is PIS. That and in that story molecule man wanted to die and his powers are connected to his mental state. Which is why he had problems turning Daken into a tree.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 with hate to say it but thanos being a non factor

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@eternityx said:

@jashro44:

I thought he managed to hold it long enough for Titano to help him? I know he was losing it but that still seems impressive to me.

I believe Void beating molecule man is PIS. That and in that story molecule man wanted to die and his powers are connected to his mental state. Which is why he had problems turning Daken into a tree.

Molecule Man wanted to live peacefully in his town.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Odin solos.Kal Kent drops a milky way on Thanos

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@realitywarper: When Molecule man was talking to those figments he created they stated he wanted to fail.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 but i do think Thanos will be some help

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I understand what you mean but they say "to fail", not "to die".

In my opinion, and because those characters are created and controlled by Molecule Man they say his inner though.

So in that case he wanted to fail to pay for his crimes.

Dying is not the only option.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion, and because those characters are created and controlled by Molecule Man they say his inner though.

You mean he wanted to fail on purpose and wanted to be stopped for what he did for his crimes?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards team 2.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@realitywarper said:

You mean he wanted to fail on purpose and wanted to be stopped for what he did for his crimes?

That sounds logical according to the scan you showed.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 after one hell of a fight.

Kal has more than enough physical strength to be a threat, not counting all his other powers.

Fully powered, stable Sentry is always scary. Odin will give them hell for sure, but I don't think it ia enough to beat them.

Thanos as powerful he is, might be the weak link.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RealityWarper

@jashro44: But if you read all the page that's not true

No Caption Provided

I will go further : The characters that Owen Reece made just reflect his inner thoughs so he is questionning himself about what he have to do and about what he did. Literraly.

He is socialy sick so he want to stay at home without people around but he acted without thinking about the consequences.

"What did you think would happen ?"

"No no I was protecting my home."

We see in other pages that he clearly want to reclaim his territory without using his powers outside this town.

"I control the molecules of my world." Multiple times.

No Caption Provided

"Where am I ?"

"In my World according to me"

"[...] I control the molecules of the World." "Well the ones around me." "And you came into my World so I control the world around you."

No Caption Provided

"Take the World now !"

"I don't want the World. I want here."

"I want to be left alone."

"I was born here. This is my home. I want it."

My opinion :

He is all-powerful and totally neglect humans that he can erase with a though.

Here he as to face the consequence to be annoyed all the time.

He is surely more powerful than some people state on comicvine.

He has no mental blocks that prevents him to to turn organics into dust or whatever, nor the psychological need to focus on a wooden rod.

I guess that he is at his old Universal power level.

Even Uncle Doom consider him as a major card in his plans

No Caption Provided

Just to precise that The Sentry's RAW power in Molecule Manipulation was above him during the Dark Reign arc and that he masters him now since Uncanny Avengers....

Nuff said ! ;)

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: is fighting molecule man his only good molecule manipulation feat? (its the only instance i can remember reading at the moment)

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: is fighting molecule man his only good molecule manipulation feat? (its the only instance i can remember reading at the moment)

It's his biggest one, but then again how often do you expect him to come across a guy that powerful?

I believe he also torn apart Loki with the Norn stones without any effort though.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

void is the mvp for team 1,odin though might edge it until I see bigger feats on team 1

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I'm confused at what your trying to say? Again molecule mans powers are connected to his mental state and in that story he wasn't stable. This would mean he is less powerful. I don't know what HIckman plans for Molecule man to do (I have theories) but maybe doctor doom fixed molecule mans problems or maybe Hickman plans to ignore Bendis's story.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianxeno929 said:

It's his biggest one, but then again how often do you expect him to come across a guy that powerful?

I believe he also torn apart Loki with the Norn stones without any effort though.

Agreed.
And he has other molecule manipulation feats in Uncanny Avengers where he shows a complete mastery over it.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@realitywarper: I'm confused at what your trying to say? Again molecule mans powers are connected to his mental state and in that story he wasn't stable. This would mean he is less powerful. I don't know what HIckman plans for Molecule man to do (I have theories) but maybe doctor doom fixed molecule mans problems or maybe Hickman plans to ignore Bendis's story.

Mentally instable as he always been yes.
Weakened no.

He clearly state himself that he choose to use his powers in his town only.

It's his World.

He has no problem to change organic material into other things and don't rely on a rod to focus his powers so he has none of the previous mental blocks.

But he has some kind of psychological that don't diminish his powers.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: No he was more mentally unstable than normal. And I am not basing his decrease on power on the range of his attack but the fact he struggled to turn Daken into a tree which would be child's play for molecule man at his peak.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By eternityx

@jashro44 said:

@realitywarper: No he was more mentally unstable than normal. And I am not basing his decrease on power on the range of his attack but the fact he struggled to turn Daken into a tree which would be child's play for molecule man at his peak.

You seem to be massively exaggerating that Daken incident. Molecule Man isn't even trying against him.

No Caption Provided

This is a problem that MM has always had. He references having trouble with Wolverine as well, yet the only time I recall him and Wolverine encountering each other, is before the Retcon.

No Caption Provided

If PR MM had trouble with with Wolverine's healing factor, then I don't at all see it as a low showing if Post Retcon MM has a minor difficulty with Daken's.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44

@eternityx: I don't even recall him attempting to transmute wolverine before. The scan you posted is just wolverine getting the drop on molecule man.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By eternityx

@jashro44 said:

@eternityx: I don't even recall him attempting to transmute wolverine before. The scan you posted is just wolverine getting the drop on molecule man.

He must have at some point, he says that he's done it to Wolverine and since they've only encountered each other before the Retcon t must have been then.

Anyway, my point stands, he had pretty much no trouble against Daken and he wasn't even trying, plus this seems to always have been an issue with MM because he references difficulties he had with Wolverine in the past.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

He must have at some point, he says that he's done it to Wolverine and since they've only encountered each other before the Retcon t must have been then.

Anyway, my point stands, he had pretty much no trouble against Daken and he wasn't even trying, plus this seems to always have been an issue with MM because he references difficulties he had with Wolverine in the past.

I will be honest and say I did misremember the daken instance but its still weird....Him referencing difficulties with wolverine is also weird because this has never been shown to my knowledge. This book was written by Bendis right? I ask because he has a tendency of screwing up power levels (having hawkeye and spider woman stomp negative effortlessly, daredevil one shotting gorgon, Luke cage surviving a nuke, etc.).

All I know is Void has not shown feats at the same level as molecule man at his peak. Not even close.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44: Do you have any scans for Kal?

Not on me no. I am only familiar with him through scans I have seen. You can probably find scans with google.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

You seem to be massively exaggerating that Daken incident. Molecule Man isn't even trying against him.

No Caption Provided

This is a problem that MM has always had. He references having trouble with Wolverine as well, yet the only time I recall him and Wolverine encountering each other, is before the Retcon.

No Caption Provided

If PR MM had trouble with with Wolverine's healing factor, then I don't at all see it as a low showing if Post Retcon MM has a minor difficulty with Daken's.

Exactly this. I think that Bendis wanted to state that Owen Reece met Wolverine before in Secret Wars.

@jashro44 said:

@eternityx said:

@jashro44 said:

I will be honest and say I did misremember the daken instance but its still weird....Him referencing difficulties with wolverine is also weird because this has never been shown to my knowledge. This book was written by Bendis right? I ask because he has a tendency of screwing up power levels (having hawkeye and spider woman stomp negative effortlessly, daredevil one shotting gorgon, Luke cage surviving a nuke, etc.).

All I know is Void has not shown feats at the same level as molecule man at his peak. Not even close.

having hawkeye and spider woman stomp negative effortlessly, daredevil one shotting gorgon, Luke cage surviving a nuke <<<<<<< I would like to see the full context. I just saw a part of the nuke explosion of it and what happened isn't very clear.

All I know is Void has not shown feats at the same level as molecule man at his peak. Not even close. <<<<<<<< The difference with the other character is that The Sentry is stated since the beginning to be the most powerful hero on Earth. In that case I was not surprised by the fact he has beat molecule man.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2. Odin os a full fledged and experience reality warper. Kal kent has vast physicals and some energu projection but nothing odin cant handle.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one.

Kal powers is crazy he has tons of powers too.

When he was weaken he punch through the time barrier from one century to the next making even time skip just from his punch.This is when he was weak. The guy even Beat hour man.Somebody who stop the big bang and control time.

He is on a different level.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

Team one.

Kal powers is crazy he has tons of powers too.

When he was weaken he punch through the time barrier from one century to the next making even time skip just from his punch.This is when he was weak. The guy even Beat hour man.Somebody who stop the big bang and control time.

He is on a different level.

Hulk has punched through the time barrier and a time storm, but that doesn't equate to being able to punch out Thanos or Odin.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By tensor

@gav: 1 Hulk punch through time barrier not under his own power.

2 He punch through the time barrier to a specific time going through 20 century to the 853rd century

His blows echo across different centuries changing time.

This is when he was weak he could barley fly when he did this.

Not even getting into his force vision where Kyle could barley hold the star from exploding because the strain was too much an he help him with it easy.

Not even talking about the force vision again Holding up two galaxies from crashing in to each other which is a big feat.Even in the end he got help by Titano he still hold both of them on his own until help arrive.

Not going to even mention that he is faster than light

His intellect is way up there.He can calculate 7 billion stuff simulation simultaneously.

So much more not even getting in his imp powers and others he has more than enough to take them on easy.

If you can beat a go who can stop the big bang an control time.

This would not be that hard.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PabloSL

team 2