#1 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Jbourne_32 (987 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 3 IMO

#3 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't make it past 1.

#4 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

Reasoning?

#5 Edited by Experio (14245 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3, I don't think 5 min rest is enough.

#6 Posted by Hyperlight (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

he clears.. superior physically and mentally to everyone here. He is too smart and powerful to lose to doomsday and darkseid... especially if an inferior kryptonian beat both of them. is a decent telepath in his own right so Harvey wont be a problem. On paper Majestros is Kal Kent-lite and SPB is a child who is inferior to him in every way.

#8 Edited by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight said:

he clears.. superior physically and mentally to everyone here. He is too smart and powerful to lose to doomsday and darkseid... especially if an inferior kryptonian beat both of them. is a decent telepath in his own right so Harvey wont be a problem. On paper Majestros is Kal Kent-lite and SPB is a child who is inferior to him in every way.

This is Pre-Crisis Darkseid. I don't think Superman ever beat him, or Doomsday post-Hunter/Prey.

Harvey is more than a telepath. He is a powerful telekinetic, a high level genius, and able to give himself powers to suit the situation.

#9 Posted by Hyperlight (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

@velle37: Kal Kent is still superior to Doomsday in every way and I doubt TK or TP will take down Kal Kent unless they are cosmic levels

#10 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont remember how strong is kal kent,he use vision force could move galaxy,but raw muscle strength dont know

#12 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

If this Kal Kent is inferior to the original Superman, no way in hell is he getting past Doomsday.

#13 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

If you ask me, he clears.

But I'll be completely honest when I say that I can't really support that too well.

Jmarshmallow

#14 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun: @powerwoman:

Kal Kent is a descendant of Superman from 1,000,000 months in the future.

There is a link to his info if you click his name at the top of the thread.

#15 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with this

#16 Edited by PowerWoman (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@velle37: I know,but kal kent isnt have any muscle strength feats

#17 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

He did punch through spacetime once. People like it when SBP does that sort of thing, so maybe that counts for something? Idk.

#18 Edited by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman:

@esquire said:

He did punch through spacetime once. People like it when SBP does that sort of thing, so maybe that counts for something? Idk.

Punching through spacetime does count as a strength feat.

#19 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

He might lose at 2. But with just 5 mins of rest he stops at 3rd match

#20 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys think the man with a million powers would lose this? In the future they said he has a million or a thousand superpowers. He's not losing this.

#21 Posted by New_World_Order (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#22 Edited by Justthatkid (2948 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

If you ask me, he clears.

But I'll be completely honest when I say that I can't really support that too well.

Jmarshmallow

What makes you unsure?

@hyperlight said:

@velle37: Kal Kent is still superior to Doomsday in every way and I doubt TK or TP will take down Kal Kent unless they are cosmic levels

TP enough to affect/control/read all minds on worlds at a time, and enough to sense consciousness in other universes, not necessarily cosmic but interdimensional. TK powerful enough to shield against and smack Superman around with utter ease, and defend against onslaughts of multiple heroes and villains unscathed, and shut down/destroy the capitol buildings of every country in the world simultaneously. Intelligence level eons beyond normal humans learning centuries worth of knowledge in an hour. Able to read weaknesses and give himself powers.

#25 Posted by ZeroPlus (2172 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid looks so badass in that photo !

#26 Posted by TheMagicStik (1399 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent is essentailly Silver Age Superman, crazy diversity of powers and his individual stats are rediculous, he might clear but he probably stops at PC Darkseid.

#27 Edited by Hyperlight (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

@velle37: He is very powerful.. don't get me wrong. I actually think its really cool that he can lay a smack down on an alternate reality version of himself. but no one that Harvey has faced can hold a quarter to Kal Kent. Clark is probably 1/10 at powerful as Kal Kent ( and that's just a ballpark number)

#28 Posted by patrat18 (8876 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears.

#29 Edited by MonsterStomp (16062 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by patrat18 (8876 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by MonsterStomp (16062 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by velle37 (6041 posts) - - Show Bio

@velle37: He is very powerful.. don't get me wrong. I actually think its really cool that he can lay a smack down on an alternate reality version of himself. but no one that Harvey has faced can hold a quarter to Kal Kent. Clark is probably 1/10 at powerful as Kal Kent ( and that's just a ballpark number)

I agree. Though he wasn't just fighting Clark. He was fighting all the heroes and villains of multiple worlds simultaneously. And they couldn't stop him until his wife came who had the same powers as him, to give the team and edge against him.

@zeroplus said:

Darkseid looks so badass in that photo !

My favorite pic of him.

Kal Kent is essentailly Silver Age Superman, crazy diversity of powers and his individual stats are ridiculous, he might clear but he probably stops at PC Darkseid.

I thought PC Darkseid would give him the most trouble since he dominated SA Superman with ease, but I took away the Omega Affect.