Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Kal Kent
Kal Kent

Can Kal Kent and the Phantom Stranger defeat Abraxas in an All Out Battle  ?
Abraxas
Abraxas

Phantom Stanger
Phantom Stanger

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Damn  !  I didnt even get a view on this fight...
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

I'm leaning towards Abraxas. From what we've seen its pretty hard to hurt a guy like him he's like mangog, or beyonder really in terms of durability. Which I mean its hard as hell for anybody to hurt him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"I'm leaning towards Abraxas. From what we've seen its pretty hard to hurt a guy like him he's like mangog, or beyonder really in terms of durability. Which I mean its hard as hell for anybody to hurt him."
Yeah thats true.  Abraxas is used to crushing Nigh Omnipotent beings on a daily basis.  The team really is not...
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the creator

I think that the Phantom Stranger is more 'aware' than Abraxas. He has insights that might provide some means to defeat Abraxas and although the Phantom Stranger possesses huge arcane powers himself, I am not sure that he could resist Abraxas.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"I'm leaning towards Abraxas. From what we've seen its pretty hard to hurt a guy like him he's like mangog, or beyonder really in terms of durability. Which I mean its hard as hell for anybody to hurt him."
Yeah thats true.  Abraxas is used to crushing Nigh Omnipotent beings on a daily basis.  The team really is not...
"
They'd give him some trouble but not enough truly go take him down.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Question  :  Will Kal Kent's 5th Dimensional Powers effect Abraxas since he is a Dimensional Manipulator ?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator
King Saturn said:
"Question  :  Will Kal Kent's 5th Dimensional Powers effect Abraxas since he is a Dimensional Manipulator ?
"

I don't think we truely know the extent of these 5th dimensional powers. There has been speculation but little solid facts.

If his powers are remotely like a 5th dimensional imps then Abraxas could be in trouble as Mr Mxyzptlk is far more powerful than Abraxas.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perfect Cell
the creator said:
"King Saturn said:
"Question  :  Will Kal Kent's 5th Dimensional Powers effect Abraxas since he is a Dimensional Manipulator ?
"

I don't think we truely know the extent of these 5th dimensional powers. There has been speculation but little solid facts.

If his powers are remotely like a 5th dimensional imps then Abraxas could be in trouble as Mr Mxyzptlk is far more powerful than Abraxas."

Religion and Science hint that anything 3rd dimensional is unable to understand the concepts of anything 4th and 5th dimensional.

Though science still research this; religion itself rules out "you just can not".

4th dimension is Heaven and it's Saints and Angels...

the 5th Dimension is God.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"the creator said:
"King Saturn said:
"

If his powers are remotely like a 5th dimensional imps then Abraxas could be in trouble as Mr Mxyzptlk is far more powerful than Abraxas."

Religion and Science hint that anything 3rd dimensional is unable to understand the concepts of anything 4th and 5th dimensional.

Though science still research this; religion itself rules out "you just can not".

4th dimension is Heaven and it's Saints and Angels...

the 5th Dimension is God.

"
Whoa  !  Are you Serious  ?  So in the Bible when people actually saw Angels they witnessed creatures of the 4th Dimension  ?
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lol

Abraxas