Composite Superman

Abraxas
Abraxas

All Star Superman
All Star Superman

Kal Kent
Kal Kent

VS

Who wins this fight in an all out battle ? Can All Star Superman and Kal Kent win this fight  ?

Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Strange Doctor

I think team 2 wins this. Composite Superman could probably beat All-Star superman. I don't know much about Abraxas, but from what i've read online he has near-limitless cosmic power so i think he could take Kal Kent.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Strange Doctor said:
"I think team 2 wins this. Composite Superman could probably beat All-Star superman. I don't know much about Abraxas, but from what i've read online he has near-limitless cosmic power so i think he could take Kal Kent.
"
As Powerful as Abraxas is... he has never faced anyone quite like Kal Kent.  And since All Star Superman's strength is somewhat superior to what the Superman of the Pre Crisis era has... I can see All Star Superman giving Composite Superman hell in the fight
Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Strange Doctor

I thought All-Star Superman was current Superman with his powers tripled when he went in the sun and he was immune to kryptonite. I don't have any comics with Composite Superman but isn't he 3 times as powerful as Silver Age Superman with the powers of the legion?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Strange Doctor said:
"I thought All-Star Superman was current Superman with his powers tripled when he went in the sun and he was immune to kryptonite. I don't have any comics with Composite Superman but isn't he 3 times as powerful as Silver Age Superman with the powers of the legion?
"
From what I have seen All Star Superman was suppose to be stronger than Silver Age Superman... now I dont know to what degree though
Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Strange Doctor
King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"I think team 2 wins this. Composite Superman could probably beat All-Star superman. I don't know much about Abraxas, but from what i've read online he has near-limitless cosmic power so i think he could take Kal Kent.
"
As Powerful as Abraxas is... he has never faced anyone quite like Kal Kent.  And since All Star Superman's strength is somewhat superior to what the Superman of the Pre Crisis era has... I can see All Star Superman giving Composite Superman hell in the fight
"
Doesn't Abraxas go around killing Galactuses?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Strange Doctor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"
"
Doesn't Abraxas go around killing Galactuses?
"
He Sure Does... but Abraxas has never been attacked by someone who possess 5th Dimensional power before
Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strange Doctor

If Kal Kent has the power of Mr. Mxyzptlk, then he just kind of wishes away the others, doesn't he?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Strange Doctor said:
"If Kal Kent has the power of Mr. Mxyzptlk, then he just kind of wishes away team 2, doesn't he?
"
Possibly. But we dont know the full aspect of what Kal Kent can do with 5th Dimensional Power... we just know that he has it
Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strange Doctor

lol.. Well I have no idea who wins then.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
I am not sure who wins either
Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strange Doctor

I think All-Star Superman might be stronger than Composite Superman. They couldn't find a limit for his upper body strength and he was lifting that dwarf star key that weighs 500000 tons with 2 fingers easily

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By the creator
King Saturn said:
And since All Star Superman's strength is somewhat superior to what the Superman of the Pre Crisis era has... I can see All Star Superman giving Composite Superman hell in the fight
"

No, All Star Superman can only lift 200 quintillion tonnes and this is less than the weight of the planet Earth. Pre-crisis Superman can move the Earth. Therefore Pre-crisis Superman is stronger.

As for winning, I would tend to back team 2 as composite superman can take All star Superman while Abraxas should take Kal Kent.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
the creator said:
"King Saturn said:
And since All Star Superman's strength is somewhat superior to what the Superman of the Pre Crisis era has... I can see All Star Superman giving Composite Superman hell in the fight
"

No, All Star Superman can only lift 200 quintillion tonnes and this is less than the weight of the planet Earth. Pre-crisis Superman can move the Earth. Therefore Pre-crisis Superman is stronger.

As for winning, I would tend to back team 2 as composite superman can take All star Superman while Abraxas should take Kal Kent.

"
Was the 200 Quintillion tons actually All Star Superman's limit in strength ? I thought that was just a isolated feat of him showing his strength not his max...
Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strange Doctor
the creator said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
I thought they said that he was lifting 200 quintillion tons and they still couldn't find an upper body limit.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By the creator

You are both quite correct.

The page does say that this is not his upper limit.

We know that All Star Superman can lift 200 quintillion tonnes.

SA Superman can push the Earth out of orbit easily. That is a minimum of 6000000000000000000000 tonnes (6 followed by 21 zeros)

200 Qunitilion tonnes is 200000000000000000000 tonnes (2 followed by 20 zeros).

Planet Earth weight / 200 quintillion tonnes = 30.

Therefore All Star Superman would have had to be at least 30x stronger than shown to approach Pre-crisis Superman's strength.

As All Star Superman has not displayed the ability to move planets (of Earth's size), his upper strength limit is an unknown.

The only facts we have to go on are that from the top strength feats displayed, Pre-crisis Superman's are greater in scope.

Therefore until proven otherwise, All Star Superman is not as strong as Pre-crisisi Superman.

We can assume he is as strong but we cannot offer any proof to support this claim.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"I thought All-Star Superman was current Superman with his powers tripled when he went in the sun and he was immune to kryptonite. I don't have any comics with Composite Superman but isn't he 3 times as powerful as Silver Age Superman with the powers of the legion?
"
From what I have seen All Star Superman was suppose to be stronger than Silver Age Superman... now I dont know to what degree though
"

All Star Superman is based on PC Superman, as Morrison has stated/described! Nowhere has it been said/stated that he's stronger/weaker than PC Superman, just that he's based on PC Superman, which distinguishes him from current or any other Superman, so lets not speculate, shall we :-)
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden
Strange Doctor said:
"the creator said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
I thought they said that he was lifting 200 quintillion tons and they still couldn't find an upper body limit.
"

Nothing PC Supes was doing in his heyday (he actually grew much more powerfull than that)
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Triumphant

Kal Kent's team wins. Kal Kent can destroy planets by effortless will-power and strength. The dude can run faster than the speed of light with no energy being used.he also has additional powers such as super ESP, force vision, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, magic manipulation, heat manipulation, electicity manipulation and 10 senses! He's smarter than braniac-5 and has invisiblility powers. How does HE lose?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Strange Doctor said:
"
"

All Star Superman is based on PC Superman, as Morrison has stated/described! Nowhere has it been said/stated that he's stronger/weaker than PC Superman, just that he's based on PC Superman, which distinguishes him from current or any other Superman, so lets not speculate, shall we :-)"
Ah Ha. I See. Well we will just leave at that I guess... but now I guess the next issue would be how strong exactly is Kal Kent compared to the opposition ?
bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bee14ish

@Triumphant: How does any of that matter when he is facing an entity that made entire universes collapse in on themselves by simply existing? That, and Composite Superman? No way, Team 2 stomps

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Killemall

@bee14ish said:

@Triumphant: How does any of that matter when he is facing an entity that made entire universes collapse in on themselves by simply existing? That, and Composite Superman? No way, Team 2 stomps

Cant comment much against Abraxas, he did kill multiple galactus from other realities so yeah he's insanely powerful, but this composite superman doesnt have much feats though. People tend to confuse this Composite Superman, which if memory serves correctly appeared in two Superman/Batman issue with the composite Superman pre-crisis, the latter of whom was powerful enough to beat the entire Justice League. Even this current Superman did have all their powers, much like Amazo, he was only said to have 1/10 of everyone's powers. Also he has huge mental problem and he killed himself.

Team 2 should definitely win, in a stomp if anything, but thats not because of Composite Superman (current) but rather because of Abraxas, Kal Kent should more than easily handle Composite Superman though.

bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bee14ish

@Killemall: Yeah, I read that Composite Superman was SA Supes with the powers of the Legion. Anyway, I was just saying it sounded like he was saying Kal and All Star could hurt Abraxas, and we all know that isn't true.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 2 

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers