Kal-Karrot runs the gauntlet!

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

Two Warriors

Doomed to forever partake in a never ending battle

Have, for the first time ever

Joined Forces

To reach a common goal

But not how you would think...

This is Kal-Karrot. The hypothetical fusion, of Earth's two greatest defenders, into one all powerful being. Brought to life by the power of Supreme Kai's Potara Earings, this dynamic duo has inherited the powers of both his predecessors, but at a far greater magnitude. But, is he strong enough, to face the opponents that await him in...

THE GAUNTLET OF DOOM

Round 1: The Fury

The Incredible Hulk

Black Adam

Kratos, The God of War

Beta Ray Bill

Round 2: Dominating Forces

Kid Buu

Darkseid

Doomsday

Janemba

Hirudegarn

Round 3: Friends turned Foes

Vegeta

Gohan

Gotenks

Wonder Woman

Flash

Green Lantern

Round 4: Masters of Prep

Round 5: Asgard

1,000 Random Asgardians

Round 6: The Corps

1,000 Random Green Lanterns

Round 7: Cosmic Confrontation

The Heralds of Galactus as shown, one at a time with no rest in between.

Round 8: Genius Incarnate

Thanos and Darkseid

Round 9: Equal Forces

Darkseid and Super Buu fused with Potara Earings

FINAL ROUND

AND

100% for each. Rounds 4 and 8 get 1 month of prep. Everyone is bloodlusted.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By renamed040924

Bump? C'mon it took me awhile to do this.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stop at 2

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Doesn't even get past round 1

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Goku1fan

@nickzambuto: @nickzambuto:

Nice pics. Do you like DBZ? Why is Hercule here? Oh where did you find your pics?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By ReVamp

...LOL.

If I'm to take this hypothetical scenario serious for a moment, Round 2 is a massacre.

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Goku1fan

Hate to say it but they can't get past 5

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Goku basically makes superman weaker.......if Kal-Karrot has any of Goku's bad qualities, then he wont even be able to breath in space and might be physically weaker and slower............... if not .......then they might last round one.......only to be solo'd by Darkseid in round 2.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Goku basically makes superman weaker.......if Kal-Karrot has any of Goku's bad qualities, then he wont even be able to breath in space and might be physically weaker and slower............... if not .......then they might last round one.......only to be solo'd by Darkseid in round 2.

Superman does not actually breathe in vacuum. He can just hold his breath nearly indefinitely.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Superman does not actually breathe in vacuum. He can just hold his breath nearly indefinitely.

then how does he speak in space........ (-_-)

or use freeze breath in space .... (-_-)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Erik said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

then how does he speak in space........ (-_-)

Writing that panders to children who do not understand that there is no speaking in vacuum even with super lungs.

Either that or MM mind networking.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By renamed040924

@Goku1fan said:

Nice pics. Do you like DBZ? Why is Hercule here? Oh where did you find your pics?

Yes. Cause he's the champ. Google images.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

That makes no sense. Simple math indicates Goku is at the very least a 250,000 tonner (I'll gladly provide the formula if requested).

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Goku1fan

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

That makes no sense. Simple math indicates Goku is at the very least a 250,000 tonner (I'll gladly provide the formula if requested).

Hercule sucks.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I seriously doubt that....not like that would make him anywhere near the strength level of anyone here.......he's weaker than hulk

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

He gets destroyed the first round.

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Goku1fan

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

WTF are you talking about. Goku is stronger than Superman. By putting both of their powers together you get the most powerful warrior ever seen.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By renamed040924

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hercule sucks.

Are you kidding me? You do realize he defeated the monstrous Cell with a single karate chop, right?

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I seriously doubt that....not like that would make him anywhere near the strength level of anyone here.......he's weaker than hulk

How is 250,000 lifting tons (that's the least possible) weaker then Hulk.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

WTF are you talking about. Goku is stronger than Superman. By putting both of their powers together you get the most powerful warrior ever seen.

...............you obviously have no credibility ..........there's no point even debating with you..........

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By starkwood

You don't have to inhale to speak, only exhale. Superman can compress and store hundreds of tons of oxygen in his lungs. Being able to speak in space does not mean he can breathe in space.

Anyway, Goku is less than a worm compared to Superman, and merging them together serves little (if any) purpose. Considering Superman's abilities, he doesn't get past round 1. Magic is his 2nd largest weakness, and both Black Adam and BRB could solo him under the right circumstances. I don't know enough about Kratos to say anything, but Supes could easily trash the Hulk.

If by some divine miracle he manages to make it to round 2, Darkseid destroys him.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hercule sucks.

Are you kidding me? You do realize he defeated the monstrous Cell with a single karate chop, right?

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hulk lifts in the millions and low billions.........thousands are nothing really.........especially if he is enraged

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Goku1fan

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

...............you obviously have no credibility ..........there's no point even debating with you..........

Yeah your right. I'm tired

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renamed040924

How can you guys say he gets destroyed in the first round? Both Goku and Superman are capable of hanging with all round 1 combatants. The potara Fusion isn't just Goku + Superman, it's Goku x Superman.

SS3 Goku and SS2 Vegeta together stood no chance against Super Buuhan. Yet, the power of the Potara Fusion allowed them to DOMINATE him in their BASE form.

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Goku1fan

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hercule sucks.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hulk lifts in the millions and low billions.........thousands are nothing really.........especially if he is enraged

Can you tell me Goku's power level in SSJ4?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

or use freeze breath in space .... (-_-)

What part of "holding his breath" confused you? If you can hold your breath in space, logic dictates that you can also release it; in Superman's case, to release it in powerful and supercooled exhalations.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

You should probably check your own statements before you judge and condemn other users.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By renamed040924

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hercule sucks.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

When. The only time I can recall is when he held up that mountain in Secret Wars, and that wasn't lifting. That was holding, much easier then lifting.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@starkwood said:

You don't have to inhale to speak, only exhale. Superman can compress and store hundreds of tons of oxygen in his lungs. Being able to speak in space does not mean he can breathe in space.

Anyway, Goku is less than a worm compared to Superman, and merging them together serves little (if any) purpose. Considering Superman's abilities, he doesn't get past round 1. Magic is his 2nd largest weakness, and both Black Adam and BRB could solo him under the right circumstances. I don't know enough about Kratos to say anything, but Supes could easily trash the Hulk.

If by some divine miracle he manages to make it to round 2, Darkseid destroys him.

wrong..........magic isn't even a weakness..............hes just susceptible to it...........kryptonite and red sun radiation are his two weaknesses.........neither Teth Adam nor BRB could solo unless he is in character, not interested in the fight or they are amped somehow .......... if Kal is serious he should be able to trash Adam since when he gets serious with Billy he usually just ends the fight right then and there......and he is stronger and faster than both BRB and Adam......so no one can solo on round 1.......the rest is agreeable

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By renamed040924

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hercule sucks.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Don't even mention GT, it was non canon. It was 60 episodes of filler, not based on the manga in anyway, just a cash in by Funimation. GT is riddled with so many plotholes and inconsistancies it's not even funny.

Pre-Super Saiyan Goku b*tch slapped a huge ass mountain Freeza threw at him. SS4 GT Goku can barely hold up a building. Therefore, Pre-Super Saiyan Z Goku>SS4 GT Goku.

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Goku1fan

@nickzambuto: Well I do love Goku (not that gay way). But Goku is Goku. SSJ1-3 are the strongest of all

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Urbs

*sigh* Instead of thinking it's Superman fused with Goku, imagine Superman having high energy manipulation and being sun-dipped for an hour to increase his strength and speed and that's what your getting here. (people are just slightly underestimating Goku here, but oh well.)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hercule sucks.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

When. The only time I can recall is when he held up that mountain in Secret Wars, and that wasn't lifting. That was holding, much easier then lifting.

He did hold a planet together.........

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hercule sucks.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Don't even mention GT, it was non canon. It was 60 episodes of filler, not based on the manga in anyway, just a cash in by Funimation. GT is riddled with so many plotholes and inconsistancies it's not even funny.

Pre-Super Saiyan Goku b*tch slapped a huge ass mountain Freeza threw at him. SS4 GT Goku can barely hold up a building. Therefore, Pre-Super Saiyan Z Goku>SS4 GT Goku.

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto: Well I do love Goku (not that gay way). But Goku is Goku. SSJ1-3 are the strongest of all

........let the dbz wank begin.............. (-_-) *smh*

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By renamed040924

@Goku1fan said:

I agree. 1-3 are strongest; 4 however is far weaker.

Listen, lifting was probably a bad word. I get the 250,000 tons from Android Saga Vegeta training in 500 times gravity.

I estimate Vegeta to weight maybe 200 lbs. 500 x 200 = 100,000.

100,000 / 2,000 = 50. 50 tons.

Super Saiyan 1 multiplies strength by 50. 50 x 50 = 2,500.

SS2 and 3 each multiply strength by 10. 2,500 x 10 x 10 = 250,000.

So in short, SS3 Goku doesn't lift 250,000 tons, he more benches it, because if he trained in the gravity chamber, he'd be training at that weight. A person can usually lift far more then they can bench; benching implies multiple reps to gain muscle. Lifting is just what it's called-lifting. Focusing all your energy into one single heave.

And this is assuming Goku kept his base form power level all the way from the Android Saga to the Buu Saga. Adjusting for the 9 years of further training (two days in the hyperbolic time chamber and 7 years in other world) I'd say it could now be anywhere from 300,000 to 350,000.

Again, that's benching. He can lift far more. He can also hold far more, which is what Hulk did to that mountain in Secret Wars.

Do you understand any of this? lol I kinda rushed this post so sorry about the lack of deeper explanation. Anyway, in conclusion, from this simple math we can assume Goku can certainly lift at least 1,000,000 tons, and can hold even more then that.

I don't think it goes into the billions like Hulk, but IMO he more then makes up for that with his galaxy-busting ki attacks, martial arts, flight, etc. (I get galaxy busting from the fact that first form Freeza destroyed a planet exactly 10 times larger than Earth with a single finger. First form Freeza is like, a 50 tonner.)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By renamed040924

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hercule sucks.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Goku1fan said:

Hey man chill. We never said anything to you, no need to get like that for no reason.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

Listen, lifting was probably a bad word. I get the 250,000 tons from Android Saga Vegeta training in 500 times gravity.

So in short, SS3 Goku doesn't lift 250,000 tons, he more benches it, because if he trained in the gravity chamber, he'd be training at that weight. A person can usually lift far more then they can bench; benching implies multiple reps to gain muscle. Lifting is just what it's called-lifting. Focusing all your energy into one single heave.

And this is assuming Goku kept his base form power level all the way from the Android Saga to the Buu Saga. Adjusting for the 9 years of further training (two days in the hyperbolic time chamber and 7 years in other world) I'd say it could now be anywhere from 300,000 to 350,000.

Again, that's benching. He can lift far more. He can also hold far more, which is what Hulk did to that mountain in Secret Wars.

Do you understand any of this? lol I kinda rushed this post so sorry about the lack of deeper explanation. Anyway, in conclusion, from this simple math we can assume Goku can certainly lift at least 1,000,000 tons, and can hold even more then that.

I don't think it goes into the billions like Hulk, but IMO he more then makes up for that with his galaxy-busting ki attacks, martial arts, flight, etc. (I get galaxy busting from the fact that first form Freeza destroyed a planet exactly 10 times larger than Earth with a single finger. First form Freeza is like, a 50 tonner.)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Hercule sucks.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Goku1fan said:

Hey man chill. We never said anything to you, no need to get like that for no reason.

What......I'm just noting the beginning of the end of this thread............

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By butcher_pete

Haha, Kal-Karrot... I dont understand how fusing them could make a weaker being... anyways, they get through round 1 easily, but I dont think they get past round 2 unfortunately.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By renamed040924

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

See now, that's the issue. What the hell is your problem? I know where this is going to lead, I've seen people like you before. I'm GTFOing ASAP before this degenerates into what I know you'll turn it into.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Goku1fan said:

See now, that's the issue. What the hell is your problem? I know where this is going to lead, I've seen people like you before. I'm GTFOing ASAP before this degenerates into what I know you'll turn it into.

once you said galaxy busting ki attacks..........you saw yourself out of the thread.........lol what I'll turn it into...???

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pooty

@nickzambuto: I'm thinking this character you created is superman with the ability to increase his powers in the same way a Saiyan can. so regular Goku was at what power level? What level of power was he at, when his strongest without being fused?

wolfhound1023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By wolfhound1023

Ok i had to get in on this even though this thread im sure is very dead. I dont understand how every comic book fan alive can so deeply underestimate Goku. I get it pre crisis Superman was strong, Darkseid is strong etc etc. Goku freaking screams and the earth shakes apart, his punches level mountains, he beats people who blow planets up with one finger, if Goku was in the DC or Marvel universe he would absolutely wreck shit, he can travel faster than the speed of light which yes thats total bs, but he can planet hop so he doesnt even need to breath in space. On top of all that both Superman and Goku have the ridiculous ability to gain a new power whenever they run into a villian they cant beat, granted through training or some newly discovered evolution or whatever bs the writer decides to use as deus ex machina to explain why the character who was about to loose a fight suddenly comes around on top....but i digress there both strong, like stupid strong i like both characters but they both break into the realms of just absurd power levels, anyways i think they would plow through the entire set every time they run into an opponent or opponents who could out match them they'd get some crazy new ability to harness the sun or throw energy bolts the size of universes or something, i really lost myself halfway through this rant but im super fucking high so i dont care, i only signed on this website so i could post something on here....so yeah GOKU/SUPERMAN for the win!!!!!!

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Why would you make a DBZ thread on Comicvine? Half the users try to depower him..... and the other half know jack shit of him..

See this is the kind of crap im talking about smh.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

I am not sure anyone here really understands Goku's feats at all.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Not even past round 2.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Why would you make a DBZ thread on Comicvine? Half the users try to depower him..... and the other half know jack shit of him..

did you say that I made this thread .......................... you didn't just say I made this thread ........... ok straight up, no lie, if you are saying I made this then you are a special kind of fool ... if not, then hop off of gokus sack and look at the facts, he's weak physically compared to everyone ....

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By renamed040924

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Not even past round 2.

Darkseid isn't beating him. Superman by himself gives DS a run for his money, meanwhile Super Buu dominated both Goku and Vegeta together. Yet the fusion was enough to let them trash him in only SS1.

If Superman can already hang with Darkseid all alone, Kal-Karrot will stomp him.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

did you say that I made this thread .......................... you didn't just say I made this thread ........... ok straight up, no lie, if you are saying I made this then you are a special kind of fool ... if not, then hop off of gokus sack and look at the facts, he's weak physically compared to everyone ....

LOL Check out this kid.

It's hilarious how when a character in a comic shows a bad feat that is completely false, people just instantly say PIS, or WIS. But when Goku shows something that is PIS it instantly sticks with him.

Let me guess you're going to pull the PIS scan of Goku doing 40 tons?

Oh Look Kid Goku with a PL of around 100 pushing a 200+ ton Boulder + resistance from the ground.

But clearly Adult Goku is only a 40 tonner in Base form, Amiright??

You know nothing of DBZ gtfo.

No Caption Provided
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By IZZR

I think they can run this gauntlet but this is marginal as i think together they can easily be Galaxy busters and Gokus munipulation of energy coupled with Supes raw strength is quite a scary thought but i think their powers complement each other really well, i love Goku but realistically he can never match supes and the guy who said hes stronger than the Hulk obviously hasnt got a fully functioning brain.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

While i enjoy DB and DBZ whats the point of merging Goku with Superman when Superman is already stronger than him unless you mean the combined strength of the two

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ChaoticSuperman: Son, you don't even know how to gauge weight ... I don't see where it says that rock is 100-200 tons ... once again, hows that credibility goin (or lack there of).

And yeah, its consistent that Goku can't breathe in space and can't lift +100 ton weight or even move FTL without IT ..... you are a biased fan of DBZ with little knowledge of comics as it is ... I've made a fool out of you before, save yourself the trouble this time ...

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ximpossibrux

And this has turned into a Goku vs Superman thread.

INB4 Lock.