Wrath/King Bradley
Greed (FMA)
Greed (FMA)

Anime & Manga feats allowed

Location Grass field.

Win by Death or KO

They start 300 feets apart

Round 1- In character. Random encounter

Round 2- I In character. Kakuzu has full knowledge of the team.

Round 3- Everyone bloodlusted

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They'll run his lives out long before he kills even one of them.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Erick_Williams
kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kakuzu won't break through greed, wrath would just evade a lot of his attacks and lust can easily pierce his heart

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erick_williams: yes very easily one reason being kakuzu's fire mask can't produce fire at the rate to kill a homunculus so without that he has no real means of killing them I doubt lightning mask and wind mask will be effective

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team still wins.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team greed is still hard if not impossible to put down and wrath will kill kakuzu's more than enough times before he can gravelly injure him

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like hell.

Neither of them are doing jack to kakuzu before he kills/KO's them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And I don't see wrath surviving, or greed not getting knocked out by, attacks like these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kakuzu

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The underestimation of kakuzu...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakuzu

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Bradley might can't if he is dealing with the masks but Greed surely can his ultimate shield is about the same if not stronger as Kakuzu's armor technique and his is only partial I don't believe Kakuzu can break through it or not be injured by greed

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1: Bradley might can't if he is dealing with the masks but Greed surely can his ultimate shield is about the same if not stronger as Kakuzu's armor technique and his is only partial I don't believe Kakuzu can break through it or not be injured by greed

Nope. Greed hasn't taken anything on the same magnitude of kakuzu's hits to say he can take attacks like that. And greed isn't diamond hard, he literally is like diamond. It isn't good against blunt force. Besides, they aren't doing anything to kakuzu anytime soon.

FMA's top speed feats were replicated by genins lol

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: ok tell me what kakuzu can do to put greedy down for good because from what I recall the fire masks (which is the only thing we know for sure kills homunculus) never really fired at a continuous rate at which mustang's did

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1: ok tell me what kakuzu can do to put greedy down for good because from what I recall the fire masks (which is the only thing we know for sure kills homunculus) never really fired at a continuous rate at which mustang's did

KO him physically for one?

And homunculus can be killed if they're killed repeatedly. Like.. 19-20 times.

Besides, kakuzu's physical strength is enough to just drop a boulder on greed and be done with it lol (remember he blocked blows from post-ts chouji casually)

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Uchiha545

@uchiha454 said:

Besides, kakuzu's physical strength is enough to just drop a boulder on greed and be done with it lol (remember he blocked blows from post-ts chouji casually)

You know how hard killing a homunculus 19 to 20 times I also don't recall that being mentioned but I never really watched the series that closely but that aside it is still no easy feat. Kakuzu was fast but he never seemed like a speedster or anything I mean sneaking up on shikamaru can't be that hard I am pretty sure his laziness makes him slower than choji lol. True that is some strength but I am not sure if he can drop a boulder big enough on greed to incapacitate him because remember his fight with Ed and Al's master she hit him with alchemy rock fist which did nothing kakuzu has to exceed that by X amount which I don't think he can do because his lifting feats are rather nil in fact the only lifting feats I ever recalled were from Naruto and Bee during their training and some from Guy I think in the series so far.

anathematic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By anathematic

@uchiha454: Didn't Kakuzu incapacite Asuma with repeated blows before the rest of his team could react? If anything, he showed to be much faster than Hidan, who was keeping up pretty well with Kakashi. The problem for the team here is that Kakuzu basically has a slightly inferior version of Greed's armor (with the earth heart), which will make it incredibly difficult for Wrath to land a solid hit on him, much less the masks moving about at even higher speeds. Said masks which launch highly potent AoE attacks (that fireblast leveled giant trees; Wrath, as much as I love him, is going to be hard-pressed to survive that).

Lastly, remember that the ninja isn't a slouch in regular combat either. Blocking Chouji's giant punch effortlessly and disarming/manhandling Kakashi (later in their fight, not the first stab) is good enough evidence that he can handle whatever Greed pulls, and if not he snares him in his threads and waits out his Philosopher's Stone.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Uchiha545

@anathematic said:

@uchiha454: Didn't Kakuzu incapacite Asuma with repeated blows before the rest of his team could react? If anything, he showed to be much faster than Hidan, who was keeping up pretty well with Kakashi. The problem for the team here is that Kakuzu basically has a slightly inferior version of Greed's armor (with the earth heart), which will make it incredibly difficult for Wrath to land a solid hit on him, much less the masks moving about at even higher speeds. Said masks which launch highly potent AoE attacks (that fireblast leveled giant trees; Wrath, as much as I love him, is going to be hard-pressed to survive that).

Lastly, remember that the ninja isn't a slouch in regular combat either. Blocking Chouji's giant punch effortlessly and disarming/manhandling Kakashi (later in their fight, not the first stab) is good enough evidence that he can handle whatever Greed pulls, and if not he snares him in his threads and waits out his Philosopher's Stone.

1. I recall Asuma getting in blows

2. What continuous methods can you offer that will put Greed down for good

Kakuzu is vulnerable to attack because his armor is partial what exactly stops greed from borrowing wrath's sword to stab and take one of kakuzu's lives away if he does it fast enough wrath can come out alive but doubtful?

anathematic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Well I've got no legitimate proof that Kakuzu's attacks will down Greed, just that his elemental moves seem to be a higher scale than much of the alchemy presented in FMA. Take Roy's fire; we never see it used against the Ultimate Shield, but it kills Lust, scares the hell out of Envy, and even does a respectable amount of damage to Father's shielding in the finale. Do I think it will take down Greed? To be honest, no. However, Kakuzu's fire attacks, while being much less precise, cover much more area and buffet superhuman ninjas with concussive force. Even if that doesn't work, Kakuzu is still fast enough to avoid being stabbed at any point in time, and will not lose his Earth heart at the beginning of the battle, so his defense should supplement his offense greatly.

On a side note, does continuous use of Greed's shield drain his Stone?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

You know how hard killing a homunculus 19 to 20 times I also don't recall that being mentioned but I never really watched the series that closely but that aside it is still no easy feat. Kakuzu was fast but he never seemed like a speedster or anything I mean sneaking up on shikamaru can't be that hard I am pretty sure his laziness makes him slower than choji lol. True that is some strength but I am not sure if he can drop a boulder big enough on greed to incapacitate him because remember his fight with Ed and Al's master she hit him with alchemy rock fist which did nothing kakuzu has to exceed that by X amount which I don't think he can do because his lifting feats are rather nil in fact the only lifting feats I ever recalled were from Naruto and Bee during their training and some from Guy I think in the series so far.

Hard for a human? Yes.

Hard for a guy like kakuzu? lol, no.

Kakuzu doesn't need to be a speedster by naruto standards. He's faster than kakashi, and all other jounins he faced. Homunculi have zero feats to say they can actually land a blow on someone like that.

Are you forgetting how crazy strong chouji was pre-ts? He required those pills at the time, which he doesn't need post-ts.

I don't see any particular reason why this is fair to the homunculi. Basically a battle of whether kakuzu will get bored of killing greed or not.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Uchiha545

@princearagorn1: @anathematic: Kakuzu probably is faster than both greed and wrath but in the battles have you seen how he uses it in the beginning he moved when he called out his masks he became very static and let them do the work it was his style the same will more than likely happen here which will allow greed openings

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1: @anathematic: Kakuzu probably is faster than both greed and wrath but in the battles have you seen how he uses it in the beginning he moved when he called out his masks he became very static and let them do the work it was his style the same will more than likely happen here which will allow greed openings

Just because he doesn't use his speed to attack doesn't mean his reactions and combat speed dropped. If greed goes near him, assuming all the masks just sit there and simply let him, He's getting hit by kakuzu's insane physical strength. (Wouldn't highest physical strength in fma be sloth? Kakuzu literally caused several times the damage he did by colliding by simply punching..)

Kakashi, faster than greed and better at h2h, failed to land a single hit on kakuzu iirc. And asuma was.. well, sad. It was painful watching that lol.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

Just because he doesn't use his speed to attack doesn't mean his reactions and combat speed dropped. If greed goes near him, assuming all the masks just sit there and simply let him, He's getting hit by kakuzu's insane physical strength. (Wouldn't highest physical strength in fma be sloth? Kakuzu literally caused several times the damage he did by colliding by simply punching..)

Kakashi, faster than greed and better at h2h, failed to land a single hit on kakuzu iirc. And asuma was.. well, sad. It was painful watching that lol.

Yes but Greed can take an attack and use it as an opening for example like haku and zabuza did as edo.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Yes but Greed can take an attack and use it as an opening for example like haku and zabuza did as edo.

By the time regenerates enough to actually do something, kakuzu can land two more hits.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

By the time regenerates enough to actually do something, kakuzu can land two more hits.

Yes but why can't greed regenerate and attack

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: he cant heal and armor himself at the same time, thats how King Bradley speedblitzed him i think

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Yes but why can't greed regenerate and attack

how is he planning to actually land any attacks again? and Because kakuzu can keep punching him easily? All kakuzu has to do is punch him like.. 30-40 times. Or drop a boulder on him lol.

I don't even see why you're continuing with it..

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people forget that Bradley is just human in terms of durability. Even if Kakuza misses, the shockwaves releases from his attacks would definitely do some major damage to Bradley if he's too close.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people forget that Bradley is just human in terms of durability. Even if Kakuza misses, the shockwaves releases from his attacks would definitely do some major damage to Bradley if he's too close.

I'd say he's a bit more than human >:/

He has super muscles. >:/

Don't call him 'just human' T.T

I'm sad enough going against him in the match.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@princearagorn1:

I actually think Bradley is overrated :P

Teresa of the Faint Smile would own his ass >:D

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

die in a fire >:/

Funny you mention that...

Loading Video...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

die in a fire >:/

Funny you mention that...

Loading Video...

Didn't really like the FMA version anyway.

But he still needs the plot to beat him every time.

Still, if it hadn't,

No Caption Provided

Roy wouldn't be able to sit in any seat for days lol ;)

anathematic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Teresa would blitz-stomp the entire FMA verse (might have a bit of trouble with God Father), and then waste a respectable portion of the Narutoverse. Of course she would take Bradley 0_0

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thelocust619

#6 Posted by uchiha454 (930 posts) - 2 days, 13 hours ago - Show Bio

@erick_williams: yes very easily one reason being kakuzu's fire mask can't produce fire at the rate to kill a homunculus so without that he has no real means of killing them I doubt lightning mask and wind mask will be effective

Wtf is that based on? Wtf lightning resistances Greed or Wrath have? Many bias, such big wow, so disappoint...

and on another note...Teresa only used 10% yoki to beat Priscilla at 80%...when she's basically a god at 100% (perfect regen, existence beyond physical realm, any being that attains her level of power becomes her even if she already exists somewhere else, one shots strongest characters in the series)... so just based on that, Teresa's power is comparatively even more broken than Rukia in the latest chapters of Bleach...

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Erick_Williams

Teresa has nothing to do her lol as for King Bradley we are using his Wrath version here, from Brotherhood. which is much more stronger than the fma version Pride

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: oh I didn't know lightning kills homunculi or that kakuzu can produce mustang rate flames and how is it bias I like naruto much more and the ling greed rather than the first one I have to read up on kakuzu's attack power because I need to what he has to put down greed cause I am not seeing it at all.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erick_Williams

long time lol