who would win.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Kurrent

The only way Team 7 would win is if they out smart him. They will have to hit him with a Mangekyo Sharingan then Chidori and double Rasengan at the same time. That might be able to stop him other then that I really don't see a way they can win right now

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DJ Diesel
Kurrent said:
"The only way Team 7 would win is if they out smart him. They will have to hit him with a Mangekyo Sharingan then Chidori and double Rasengan at the same time. That might be able to stop him other then that I really don't see a way they can win right now
"

LOL
ROFL
give me a break.

I've read the entire Naruto manga, I've seen the cartoon and movies, I like Naruto just fine, call me a fan but...srsly? Naruto v Superman? Can we please just be fans of things without getting man-ghey for them? This is why I USSUALLY don't admit to liking Naruto, stuff like this.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Matezoide2

how the battle will go

Superman: you all are too weak,i have gone toe-toe with gods

Naruto: ho yeah?HO YEAH?!i will beat you no matter what,believe it!

*Naruto trows a kunai at Superman,with just bounce on his skin*

Naruto: crap!

Sasuke: idiot,lets kill him,he disrespected us!

Kakashi: Right!i want read my book! DOUBLE RAIKIRI!FULL POWER!

Sasuke: CHIDORI NAGASHI!

Naruto (4 tails): ODAMA RASENGAN!

*the attacks hits Superman*

Naruto: we did it!we cant barely get even move,but we did it!

*Superman appears without a scratch*

Superman: did what?

Sasuke: sh!t!

*Superman uses the heat beam and kills then all*

1 month later...
Sakura: now that Sasuke is dead,we must find another guy to be our new objective

Ino: yeah,someone cold and badass....ho hi Shino

Shino: ......

Sakura: HE IS MINE!

*Sakura and Ino starts fighting for Shino and forget Sasuke*

the end

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By SUNMAN

Superman

Look I like Naruto its a cool manga, but come on. Maybe if Supes just stands there and we are talking about Naruto Shippuden characters than maybe there is like a 1% chance Supes loses. Naruto characters can be powerful, but Supes is on a different league. I'm not even sure Chackara attacks count as magic and if they do not than they have no way to win.

I do not like this Vs. cause there from such two completely different universes where everything is different from one another. But Supes would win.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Triumphant
SUNMAN said:
"Superman

Look I like Naruto its a cool manga, but come on. Maybe if Supes just stands there and we are talking about Naruto Shippuden characters than maybe there is like a 1% chance Supes loses. Naruto characters can be powerful, but Supes is on a different league. I'm not even sure Chackara attacks count as magic and if they do not than they have no way to win.

I do not like this Vs. cause there from such two completely different universes where everything is different from one another. But Supes would win.
"
Agreed
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kentaxx

Superman curbstomp, believe it

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kurrent
DJ Diesel said:
"Kurrent said:
"The only way Team 7 would win is if they out smart him. They will have to hit him with a Mangekyo Sharingan then Chidori and double Rasengan at the same time. That might be able to stop him other then that I really don't see a way they can win right now
"

LOL
ROFL
give me a break.

I've read the entire Naruto manga, I've seen the cartoon and movies, I like Naruto just fine, call me a fan but...srsly? Naruto v Superman? Can we please just be fans of things without getting man-ghey for them? This is why I USSUALLY don't admit to liking Naruto, stuff like this."
At first I was for saying Superman wins just like everyone one else but after reading what DJ Diesel I'm going to show you how Team 7 Wins.

First off Team 7 plays for keeps that is the important thing in this battle. They are not held back by their morals on taking a life like the Boy Scout. Second the Sharinigan is a powerful weapon and in this battle Superman faces 2 guys that have mastered it. That right there takes away his speed advantage. The members of team 7 have worked together before so they know each others strengths and weaknesses. Naruto would probably start off by making a bunch of shadow clones that would get eaten up by Superman to get a feel how he fights. Right their they see his strength and know to stay the hell away. After learning his abilites they attack, Naruto goes sage mode and throws a Rasengan and Sasuke hits him with the Black Fire. In that time they probably take some heat vison shots a piece but they'll live. This whole time Kakshi is setting up his mangekyo and makes a vortex around Clark sending him who knows where. 

Don't look at the silly ass characters look at their abilites. Whenever Superman gets thrown around people are like oh sh!t its Superman he can't be beaten. Where I just showed you how these three individuals with their factual abilities and training can do such a thing. They don't have to sit there and go blow for blow with the guy because that would be suicide they just have to out smart him.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kentaxx

Spoiler alert

Hinata dies in the final battle with Pain

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can pull the Earth, his top speed he has shown so far is 18x light speed, has trained 1000 years in Valhalla, is a master of Kryptonian martial arts, has heat vision hotter than stars, and survives blasts equal to a million nukes.

He stomps.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kentaxx

Yeha but Naruto has the Rasegan and can summon giant toads and go into Hermit mode
Naruto wins !!!

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DJ Diesel

Kurrent said:

"DJ Diesel said:
"Kurrent said:
"

LOL
ROFL
give me a break.

I've read the entire Naruto manga, I've seen the cartoon and movies, I like Naruto just fine, call me a fan but...srsly? Naruto v Superman? Can we please just be fans of things without getting man-ghey for them? This is why I USSUALLY don't admit to liking Naruto, stuff like this."
At first I was for saying Superman wins just like everyone one else but after reading what DJ Diesel I'm going to show you how Team 7 Wins.

First off Team 7 plays for keeps that is the important thing in this battle. They are not held back by their morals on taking a life like the Boy Scout. Second the Sharinigan is a powerful weapon and in this battle Superman faces 2 guys that have mastered it. That right there takes away his speed advantage. The members of team 7 have worked together before so they know each others strengths and weaknesses. Naruto would probably start off by making a bunch of shadow clones that would get eaten up by Superman to get a feel how he fights. Right their they see his strength and know to stay the hell away. After learning his abilites they attack, Naruto goes sage mode and throws a Rasengan and Sasuke hits him with the Black Fire. In that time they probably take some heat vison shots a piece but they'll live. This whole time Kakshi is setting up his mangekyo and makes a vortex around Clark sending him who knows where. 

Don't look at the silly ass characters look at their abilites. Whenever Superman gets thrown around people are like oh sh!t its Superman he can't be beaten. Where I just showed you how these three individuals with their factual abilities and training can do such a thing. They don't have to sit there and go blow for blow with the guy because that would be suicide they just have to out smart him.

"

I just said I read all of it, I know every character and thier abilities and I NEVER say Superman can never lose, I'm not even a real superman fan, but like Sunman said this is a different league, no SEVERAL different leagues. I mean we don't post Teletubbies vs. Punisher, even though it would be funny, there's no point in even talking about it.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kaino12
Kentaxx said:
"

Spoiler alert

"

WHY WOULD U SAY THAT!!?!?!?!?!
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kurrent

@ DJ - Not a shot at you man, I was just trying proving a point

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kurrent
Kentaxx said:
"

Spoiler alert

"
Did you read this weeks already cuz last weeks she was still alive
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtPhantom

I think they could win with use of the sharingan and some mindrape, but I have doubts about this considering Superman is a master of Torasqum vo.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kentaxx

Supes already resisted mental torment from guys like Despero and MM
Tsukiomy isnt going to do anything ( spelling )

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

...yeah.  Superman wins.  Should have made it Ultraman or Zod just to be cruel.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AtPhantom
Alexander Anderson said:
"...yeah.  Superman wins.  Should have made it Ultraman or Zod just to be cruel.
"
lol.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kentaxx

She probablyKurrent said:

"Kentaxx said:
"

Spoiler alert

"
Did you read this weeks already cuz last weeks she was still alive
"

Probably
Kakashi is probably alive too
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DJ Diesel
Kurrent said:
"@ DJ - Not a shot at you man, I was just trying proving a point
"
Oh I'm nto mad or anyhting I agree though Superman *COUGH* and goku *COUGH* get put in the automatic win category, but I'm not trying to do that here, I'm just saying, Team 7 should be playing with cartoon networks Teen Titans not the man of steel. 
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Triumphant
Kurrent said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"Kurrent said:
"

LOL
ROFL
give me a break.

"

Whats stopping Supes from ripping their heads off before they even realized their oponnent? Supes could break narutos arms off in seconds, tear kakashi and sasuke's eyes out and vaporize them all from above.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His morals.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DJ Diesel

No Caption Provided

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kurrent
Valor said:
"Kurrent said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"Kurrent said:
"

LOL
ROFL
give me a break.

"

Whats stopping Supes from ripping their heads off before they even realized their oponnent? Supes could break narutos arms off in seconds, tear kakashi and sasuke's eyes out and vaporize them all from above."
He can, he most definitely can do that without question,  BUT like I said he won't. If this was Black Adam VS. Team 7 my whole logic would change
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Triumphant

He'd knock them unconscience using his super speed then.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kaino12

ya i think the only way team 7 wins is if kakashi some how manages to dimention drop his head.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

The Man of Yesteryear said:
"His morals.
"
Which is why I said it should have been Zod or Ultraman.  That way, people can actually talk about Kryptonian powers being used aggressively and it won't be insanely out of character.
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DJ Diesel

Ok Kurrent, I'll give it a small chance, BUT that's strictly based on Kekashi getting off the Mangekyo Sharingan. Get in supes head and rule his mind, freeze him long enough to get offthe crazy matter erasing ability it also seems to have.

IF superman doesn't know about this ability going in, they might be able to take him. I don't see anything else they can do mattering at all, I don't think any number of rasengan or chidori would bother him, but assuming the matter eliminating gaze can hurt him you MIGHT have something.

I was going to say you'd have a much better fight if you threw in Shikamaru to shadow grab him, but other characters have overwhelmed that by sheer strength, as soon as it becomes a strength issue it's nullified so never mind. 

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kentaxx

Yeah I was being sarcastic earlier

Superman stomps them into oblivion

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kaino12
Alexander Anderson said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"His morals.
"
Which is why I said it should have been Zod or Ultraman.  That way, people can actually talk about Kryptonian powers being used aggressively and it won't be insanely out of character.
"
they cant use that any way superman is full of cis witch isent allowed in the vs threads.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaino12 said:
Alexander Anderson said:
His morals.
they cant use that any way superman is full of cis witch isent allowed in the vs threads.
No, they can still use their powers any way they want. I don't think you understand what CIS is.

Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively.

CIS is why Superman doesn't use his powers to the fullest. Because he's afraid of accidentally killing someone.
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cly

Naruto would just make a shadow clone of himself, turn it into Lois or something, and go to threats. Superman would give in. End of story. XD

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kaino12
"kaino12 said:
Alexander Anderson said:
His morals.
No, they can still use their powers any way they want. I don't think you understand what CIS is.

Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively.

CIS is why Superman doesn't use his powers to the fullest. Because he's afraid of accidentally killing someone.
"
that is exactly what i just said!! u have to disreguard the cis of him not willing to kill if killing is what it took then he would kill.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By MrDirector786

Superman MASSIVE curbstop. This isn't even going to be a fight. Just a really big massacre as Superman destroys the others.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SUNMAN
Kentaxx said:
"

Spoiler alert

"
false this is not confirmed and my guess is she is actually still alive. Sakura will heal her
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Larfleeze

Superman. Curbstomp.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Braise

ಠ_ಠ

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BatDance
Superman wins
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sleuth
Braise said:
"ಠ_ಠ"

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kaino12
"kaino12 said:
Alexander Anderson said:
His morals.
No, they can still use their powers any way they want. I don't think you understand what CIS is.Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively.CIS is why Superman doesn't use his powers to the fullest. Because he's afraid of accidentally killing someone."

...im saying they cant use his morals agenst him because its considered cis.
gameplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gameplay

amaterasu and super man is gone.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameplay said:

That's stupid.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh*

Only thing that could work here is a kamui snipe, considering new52 hasn't gone against a point blank wormhole. And if superman sees that coming they have no way to harm him. At all.

Mismatch...

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kakashi is there, team 7 wins. No Kakashi and it ends a tie, Superman won't hit kids, they won't hurt Superman. Naruto takes Clark out for ramen.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dratini1331

@gameplay said:

-.- can't tell if trolling....

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto uses his uzumaki barrage, sasuke uses his lion barrage, and then kakashi finishes him off with the 1,000 years of pain. I just owned this thread.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

boom

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: Ahhh so Superman has resistance to the 1,000 years of pain? Well then... I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers