Post by nishi99 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 10
FollowSend a PM

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Leaf Village

Edited 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Post by SSJjanemba (2,120 posts) See mini bio Level 11
FollowSend a PM

im gunna give it to kakashi. tusanade is tough and can heal herself, but kakashi has way too many tricks in his eye.

Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Post by Dream (3,685 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now
FollowSend a PM
Kakashi's fighting style offers him more diversity in handling a variety of battle scenarios while Tsunade is a close-range fighter for the most part unless she summons up Katsuyu. While she has impressive strength and endurance on her, I still see Kakashi having a great advantage in this fight and he could take down the Sannin with a decent amount of difficulty.
Posted 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Post by phantomrant (70 posts) See mini bio Level 5
FollowSend a PM

Seeing as Kakashi was able to instantly fully warp away BM Naruto, the fastest guy in the series, I'd say Kakashi.

Posted 2 weeks ago
Post by CerberusPrime3k (238 posts) See mini bio Level 8
FollowSend a PM

Kamui solos

Posted 2 weeks ago
Post by SpeedForceSpider (1,065 posts) See mini bio Level 13
FollowSend a PM

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Kamui solos

Posted 2 weeks ago
Post by GIRUGAMESH (1,351 posts) See mini bio Level 7
FollowSend a PM

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Kamui solos

Posted 1 week, 5 days ago
Post by ohgodwhy (865 posts) See mini bio Level 11
FollowSend a PM

I'd say Kakashi would win this one. Even though Tsunade is one of the Saanin, she seems to pale in comparison to both Orochimaru and Kakashi in terms of fighting ability.

Post by taichokage (4,494 posts) See mini bio Level 16
FollowSend a PM
And Jiraiya. Don't forget him. IMO he is stronger than Kakashi and either sannin. But in Tsunade's defense, her Edo-like regeneration and brute strength make up for several faults. It's just that Kakashi is vey well rounded with a hax or two of his own up his sleeve.
Post by ohgodwhy (865 posts) See mini bio Level 11
FollowSend a PM

I meant to say Jiraiya, not Kakashi lol. Yeah Jiraiya should be the strongest of the Saanin.

Posted 1 week, 4 days ago
Post by SpeedForceSpider (1,065 posts) See mini bio Level 13
FollowSend a PM

@ohgodwhy said:

I meant to say Jiraiya, not Kakashi lol. Yeah Jiraiya should be the strongest of the Saanin.

I Agree.

Posted 1 week, 4 days ago
Post by sickVisionz (3,366 posts) See mini bio Level 24
FollowSend a PM

@phantomrant said:

Seeing as Kakashi was able to instantly fully warp away BM Naruto, the fastest guy in the series, I'd say Kakashi.

He was only able to do that when Killer Bee, Gai, and Naruto were distracting Tobi so that Kakshi was able to fully focus on nothing but watching Naruto and making sure his attack would work. He wouldn't have 3 people distracting Tsunade in a 1vs1 fight so that he could focus all of his energy and concentration on landing one attack with no possibility of being attacked.

Having said that, I vote for Kakashi. Tsunade is a great medic but she's never shown even Jonin level combat skills. I think the best she's done is land some hits against Orochimaru when she outnumbered him 2:1 and he couldn't even move his arms.

Posted 1 week, 1 day ago
Post by phantomrant (70 posts) See mini bio Level 5
FollowSend a PM

@sickVisionz: Distractions had nothing to do with Kakashi being able to warp Naruto fully while already having used Kamui multiple times previously and other high-level techniques. He was able to keep track of RM Naruto and Tobi fighting against each other without anything distracting them and was able to threw a kunai between them before they even connected from a distance much higher than the distance between Tobi and Naruto before he threw that kunai. He was also able to react to BM Naruto rushing towards Tobi and no one even knew what Kakashi was planning. Tsunade is slower than Tobi and RM, there's no reason why Kakashi needs a distraction to be able to locate, react to, and warp Tsunade instantly (remember, he's able to do this instantly seeing as Tobi couldn't even see what happened to Naruto despite having a similar dimensional jutsu until he entered his dimension).

Posted 2 days, 10 hours ago
Post by sickVisionz (3,366 posts) See mini bio Level 24
FollowSend a PM

@phantomrant: Kakashi was able to do that when he positioned himself away from combat, had no risk of being attacked, and the enemy was distracted with someone else. He wouldn't have any of those advantages in a 1 vs 1 fight as the opponent would be trying to attack him, not letting him chill back in the cut so that he can focus on getting his timing right.

#2 Posted by Tony_Shark (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I vote for Kakashi, Tsunade won't go down easy. Also, the only way Kakashi can truly win is using Kamui. Anything else he uses Tsunade can heal. She regenerated multiple stab wounds (big ones) like nothing.

#3 Edited by terry2012 (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

I give this one to Kakashi if he can stay in the distant. Because he can not be in close combat with Tsunade. The fight with Kabuto is a example of this. Kakashi has no medical skills what so ever. But if she connect on one of her punches then it lights out for Kakashi. But his Ms give him a huge advantage over Tsunade and him knowing a thousand jutsu's. If he can manage to use his Kamui on Tsunade then he wins because of it. And not to mention he knows how to open the gates.

#4 Posted by Mordicus (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Just cut himself and make Tsunade faint. She freaks out at the sight of blood, and even if she has gotten better, it will at least be a good distraction long enough to allow one of his traps to take effect.

#5 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3700 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mordicus

Just cut himself and make Tsunade faint. She freaks out at the sight of blood, and even if she has gotten better, it will at least be a good distraction long enough to allow one of his traps to take effect.

This doesn't work on tsunade anymore. She has gotten over her fear of blood.
#6 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

I came here preparing to call spite for Tsunade, but now that that I think about it Kakashi has been way more impressive in part II

Kakashi 7/10

#7 Posted by Cable_Extreme (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: What he was saying is that it will still be a distraction, she has overcome her fear of blood, but she is still a little weary of it.

#8 Posted by The Stegman (26559 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi 

#9 Posted by Cable_Extreme (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Would you think that his versatility would allow him to trap her long enough to warp Tsunade? And he is perhaps one of the most tricky ninja's usually always using clones, so i think his clone could lead her into a trap, or help him hold her off so he can warp her.