#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place before shonen jump

#2 Posted by Last_Guardian (27702 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only started watching this..I've watched the first 6 episodes..and to me it looks like Kakashi could kick Shikimaru's @$$...he's even a higher rank than him...

#3 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi could copy Shikamaru's jutsu's and kick his butt even if Shikamaru has over 200 IQ the higher rank ninja wins in this fight. Shikamru may be o2 or 3 steps ahead but to Kakashi's skill he has no match.

Kakashi Wins

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"I've only started watching this..I've watched the first 6 episodes..and to me it looks like Kakashi could kick Shikimaru's @$$...he's even a higher rank than him..."

ranks don't mean anything

until late Shikamaru shows how skilled he really is

you should see him, he has a strategic mind with an IQ higher than 200 and with that he gives fight to the best ones

#5 Posted by Battousai (4 posts) - - Show Bio

What could he do to stop KAkashi from copying his jutsu? I'm goin with Kakashi just because he has

more experience.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Garison says:

"Kakashi could copy Shikamaru's jutsu's and kick his butt even if Shikamaru has over 200 IQ the higher rank ninja wins in this fight. Shikamru may be o2 or 3 steps ahead but to Kakashi's skill he has no match.Kakashi Wins"

why would kakashi copy shikamaru's jutsu? seriously even shikamaru doesn't like it

#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Battousai says:

"What could he do to stop KAkashi from copying his jutsu? I'm goin with Kakashi just because he has more experience."

Not do the jutsu.

#8 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to point out that Shikamaru looks sh!t-faced.

That and he wins this.

#9 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Garison says:

"Kakashi could copy Shikamaru's jutsu's and kick his butt even if Shikamaru has over 200 IQ the higher rank ninja wins in this fight. Shikamru may be o2 or 3 steps ahead but to Kakashi's skill he has no match. Kakashi Wins"

Wouldn't Shikamaru already know that Kakashi would copy his jutsus?

#10 Posted by Last_Guardian (27702 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
"I've only started watching this..I've watched the first 6 episodes..and to me it looks like Kakashi could kick Shikimaru's @$$...he's even a higher rank than him..."

ranks don't mean anything

until late Shikamaru shows how skilled he really is

you should see him, he has a strategic mind with an IQ higher than 200 and with that he gives fight to the best ones"

oh well i guess i'm yet to see that...cool

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Im willing to bet that Shika's intellect is enough to pull a win for him here in the end, despite Kakashi;s abilities to take his jutsu.

#12 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Shikamaru would get his ass handed to him 10x over. Older Shikamaru has a chance to win if he has prep-time, otherwise Kakashi takes it without too much difficulty.

Shikamaru's scary smart and his Shadow Imitation is pretty dangerous, but his taijutsu, speed, and chakra are very poor. Kakashi on the otherhand has incredible taijutsu and speed, alot more chakra, and is about as smart as Shikamaru.

Post Edited:2008-06-03 20:55:31

#13 Posted by Siphon (1913 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Shikamaru might have a chance in this one with his patience and strategic mind.

#14 Posted by Longshot (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

""

Well said.I agree to the max.

#15 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Garison says:
"Kakashi could copy Shikamaru's jutsu's and kick his butt even if Shikamaru has over 200 IQ the higher rank ninja wins in this fight. Shikamru may be o2 or 3 steps ahead but to Kakashi's skill he has no match.Kakashi Wins"

why would kakashi copy shikamaru's jutsu? seriously even shikamaru doesn't like it"

Shikamaru doesn't like anything

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Rdeegvainl says:

"

"

LOL touche