No Caption Provided
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Sasuke stomps, the speed difference if nothing else grants him the easy win.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Complete stomp in every way. Kakashi has nothing Sasuke can't defend against or do better himself. That's not even mentioning Rinnegan abilities.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Need to wait to see what Kakashi can do with his new Susanoo. As of now, Sasuke would win 10/10. He's too fast.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate to say it but Sasuke should win 10/10. He has a massive speed advantage and his Rinnengan Spacial Swap is faster than Kamui so he has an out from Kakashi's best trump card. A better match would be Pre Rinnengan Sasuke vs Current kakashi with Obito's Sharingan techs. At least then you can argue Kakashi's versatility and arguably better skill showings makes up for the speed disadvantage and Sasuke doesn't have a easy sure out from Kamui.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@roronuffy said:

Complete stomp in every way. Kakashi has nothing Sasuke can't defend against or do better himself. That's not even mentioning Rinnegan abilities.

To be fair Kamui can do basically the same thing as sasukes rinnegan. At least what I recall it showing.

Sasuke still stomps. We need feats for kakashi first.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By roronuffy

@jashro44: It's only the same in that it can teleport between dimensions. Sasuke could also do all the 6 paths but hasn't because they would be worthless against Kagura.

There's also the theory that since his eye is a mix between Sharingan and Rinnegan that it is the original and has every sharingan power ever. That's unrelated but it's a pretty cool idea and I think from what we've seen that I believe it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: It's only the same in that it can teleport between dimensions. Sasuke could also do all the 6 paths but hasn't because they would be worthless against Kagura.

There's also the theory that since his eye is a mix between Sharingan and Rinnegan that it is the original and has every sharingan power ever. That's unrelated but it's a pretty cool idea and I think from what we've seen that I believe it.

Some people would argue that sasuke can't do all the other rinnegan abilities until he shows them. Not sure if we can say he can use all those abilities that pain/Nagato used. At least not yet.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke would win. They've spent years making it to where no one can beat Sasuke except for Naruto and vice versa. Naruto Shippuden has turned into how ridiculously powerful can we make these two characters.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Kakashi gets my vote. Kaguya's eyes work the same as Kakashi's new eyes and we already saw that Sasuke is a stone cold biatch when it comes to escaping from it.

Plus, Obito's dimension jutsu that made him nearly untouchable is now Kakashi's. AND, with a second sharingan, Kakashi might be better able to control the amount of chakra he uses during the sharingan. Plus, Kakashi is smarter, calmer and Sasuke is lame.

The only good Unchiha is a dead Uchiha. - Tobirama

and i agree!

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rinnegan<sharingan

Flying Susanoo cutting meteors that dwarf mountains>a regular susanoo

Reincarnated son of god with multiple chakra power ups>guy with moderate chakra and no chakra powerups

Sasuke absolutely crushes. No idea why Kakashi is getting all this hype like he's suddenly the highest tier. He's simply not...he went from high-mid tier to roughly standard kage level. Oonoki could beat him up.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gracetrack

@superguy1591 said:

Kakashi gets my vote. Kaguya's eyes work the same as Kakashi's new eyes and we already saw that Sasuke is a stone cold biatch when it comes to escaping from it.

Plus, Obito's dimension jutsu that made him nearly untouchable is now Kakashi's. AND, with a second sharingan, Kakashi might be better able to control the amount of chakra he uses during the sharingan. Plus, Kakashi is smarter, calmer and Sasuke is lame.

and i agree!

Not to mention the 1 hour prep time, which I'm surprised no one has really taken into account. Based on what we know, Kakashi is easily the better strategist. Also, Sasuke's speed doesn't mean a whole lot when Kakashi goes untouchable with kamui.

This is by no means a stomp, from where I sit.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@omnicrono said:

@superguy1591 said:

and i agree!

Not to mention the 1 hour prep time, which I'm surprised no one has really taken into account. Based on we know, Kakashi is easily the better strategist.

This is by no means a stomp.

How does kakashi react to sasuke? Madara commented on sasukes speed as he got cut in half by sasuke. And this was after he had just blitzed kakashi and took his sharingan.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sasuke. Sharingan is also in effect right?

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps, the speed difference if nothing else grants him the easy win.

Need to wait to see what Kakashi can do with his new Susanoo. As of now, Sasuke would win 10/10. He's too fast.

this

I remember when sasuke was going BLIND and was exhausted from his fight with kages and danzon and still beat kakashi

sasuke from then cou;ndt even hold a candle to modern sasuke

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke.

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

@sasukemilesmorales: How exactly did sasuke beat kakashi in that fight? I agree he stomps here but kakashi didn't seem defeated.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps. Mismatch. Currently the good chain in Naruto (excluding Edo Tensei) is: Kaguya>Naruto>>Sasuke>>>Kakashi>>anyone else (Sakura isn't worth mentioning).

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gracetrack

@jashro44 said:

@omnicrono said:

@superguy1591 said:

and i agree!

Not to mention the 1 hour prep time, which I'm surprised no one has really taken into account. Based on what we know, Kakashi is easily the better strategist.

This is by no means a stomp.

How does kakashi react to sasuke? Madara commented on sasukes speed as he got cut in half by sasuke. And this was after he had just blitzed kakashi and took his sharingan.

I guess I don't understand how Sasuke blitzes a guy he can't touch. (1 hr prep here, and Kakashi knows about Sasuke's speed)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: Are we sure he can't touch him? Unless I'm missing something kakashi hasn't shown intangibility yet if thats what you mean.....

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gracetrack

@jashro44: The OP states that this battle assumes "Kakashi has all of Obito's sharingan techs and can use them to their fullest."

My apologies if it wasn't stated clearly enough in the OP what that meant - which is that Kakashi has all of Obito's sharingan techs and can use them to their fullest in this battle.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins. Speed advantage, larger chakra reserves, Rinnegan, younger, etc. You have to consider also that the Sharingan doesn't take with Kakashi as naturally as it does Sasuke, since he's not a Uchiha. Sasuke's been using Susanoo far longer than Kakashi has, has complete mastery over Amaterasu, and he's already been empowered by the Sage.

The only chance Kakashi has is somehow immobilizing Sasuke long enough for Kamui to take effect. Given how Sasuke's eye power is instantaneous movement, though, I doubt it'll come to that.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: The OP states that this battle assumes "Kakashi has all of Obito's sharingan techs and can use them to their fullest."

My apologies if it wasn't stated clearly enough in the OP what that meant - which is that Kakashi has all of Obito's sharingan techs and can use them to their fullest in this battle.

I missed that. Still not sure if it makes a difference. I don't think kakashi can really touch sasuke. And he can only last for so long. Than there is sasukes rinnegan ability which makes sasuke even tougher to tag.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: Kakashi's actual chakra reserves have never really been explored since all we've known of him so far has been with his chakra constantly being drained by his Sharingan.

It hasn't happened yet, but I'd bet dimes to donuts that his Sharingan no longer affects him the same way it used to.

In terms of pure taijutsu, I see no reason to believe Sasuke is superior to Kakashi. In terms of genjutsu Sasuke's feats with Itachi are highly suspect in that Itachi just wanted to lose convincingly and was half dead from disease anyways.

Beyond that, Sasuke's ninjutsu is simply superior to Kakashi's as it is.

As of now Sasuke should beat Kakashi soundly assuming that both have attacks powerful enough to actually damage each other through their respective Susanoo.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sword. Heart. GG.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gracetrack

@princearagorn1: ?

@boringperson said:

@mrunsmiley: Kakashi's actual chakra reserves have never really been explored since all we've known of him so far has been with his chakra constantly being drained by his Sharingan.

It hasn't happened yet, but I'd bet dimes to donuts that his Sharingan no longer affects him the same way it used to.

In terms of pure taijutsu, I see no reason to believe Sasuke is superior to Kakashi. In terms of genjutsu Sasuke's feats with Itachi are highly suspect in that Itachi just wanted to lose convincingly and was half dead from disease anyways.

Beyond that, Sasuke's ninjutsu is simply superior to Kakashi's as it is.

As of now Sasuke should beat Kakashi soundly assuming that both have attacks powerful enough to actually damage each other through their respective Susanoo.

Some good points. There's no reason to believe Kakashi couldn't simply walk right through Sasuke's Susanoo and bypass it completely using kamui. Remember, he has all of Obito's sharingan abilities here.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Gracetrack

@jashro44: No worries. :)

With 1hr of prep time, you don't believe he can devise a strategy to tag him? Kakashi has devised some pretty darned good strategies in the past. In particular, I think of the strategy he devised (in a matter of seconds) to tag Pain (albeit with the help of Choji and his father). Though he ultimately was unable to tag Pain, again, that strategy was only devised in the heat of the moment, and he didn't have access to the abilities he has access to here. He didn't know Pain like he knows Sasuke either. Just some food for thought.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Except that Kakashi himself has said that Naruto's own chakra reserves surpass his own. That was waaaaay back in Part 1, and no, he didn't mean Kurama's chakra. Being the son of two elite ninja gives Naruto respectable chakra reserves, but he was conceived when Kushina was still the jinchuuriki for the Nine Tails, increasing his power even more.

I think it's safe to say that Sasuke has more chakra now than Naruto had at that particular moment in time, given how often he's been able to use the Mangekyou Sharingan. He's certainly been able to use it more than Kakashi. Why? Because:

1.) He's a Uchiha. No matter what, a Sharingan will always be more efficient with a Uchiha, simply because they're built for each other. Kakashi has made progress, but using Kamui is still extremely taxing on him: when the war started, he was still only able to use it around four times a day iirc.

2.) Sasuke has higher chakra reserves. He only ever has to stop using the Mangekyou Sharingan because of the damage it does to his eyes, not because he's drastically low on chakra. This limit is removed completely once he gets EMS, and he incorporates Susanoo and Amaterasu into his fighting style.

I won't argue that Sasuke has superior taijutsu, because that hasn't been proven. What has been proven, though, is that the Sharingan is useless if you aren't fast enough to counter your opponent's attacks. Sasuke is already much faster than Kakashi, so taijutsu isn't viable for the veteran here.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gracetrack

@mrunsmiley said:

@boringperson: Except that Kakashi himself has said that Naruto's own chakra reserves surpass his own. That was waaaaay back in Part 1, and no, he didn't mean Kurama's chakra. Being the son of two elite ninja gives Naruto respectable chakra reserves, but he was conceived when Kushina was still the jinchuuriki for the Nine Tails, increasing his power even more.

I think it's safe to say that Sasuke has more chakra now than Naruto had at that particular moment in time, given how often he's been able to use the Mangekyou Sharingan. He's certainly been able to use it more than Kakashi. Why? Because:

1.) He's a Uchiha. No matter what, a Sharingan will always be more efficient with a Uchiha, simply because they're built for each other. Kakashi has made progress, but using Kamui is still extremely taxing on him: when the war started, he was still only able to use it around four times a day iirc.

2.) Sasuke has higher chakra reserves. He only ever has to stop using the Mangekyou Sharingan because of the damage it does to his eyes, not because he's drastically low on chakra. This limit is removed completely once he gets EMS, and he incorporates Susanoo and Amaterasu into his fighting style.

I won't argue that Sasuke has superior taijutsu, because that hasn't been proven. What has been proven, though, is that the Sharingan is useless if you aren't fast enough to counter your opponent's attacks. Sasuke is already much faster than Kakashi, so taijutsu isn't viable for the veteran here.

Good points.

I think it's probably safe to say Kakashi is better at taijutsu than Sasuke, even if there aren't many feats for either of them. Kakashi's arch rival, with whom he has frequently sparred, is the ninja world's foremost taijutsu master after all (Might Guy). That said, I wouldn't say taijutsu isn't an option here. Don't forget, Kakashi has 1 hour to prep, and he can use space-time jutsu (having all of Obito's sharingan techs, remember) to get in close.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps. The Kakashi wank is becoming to real when he hasn't shown anything to put him on Sasuke's level.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're forgetting that Sasuke has the same amount of time to prep, and he already knows about Kamui. Kamui is useful to help teleport, but it's nowhere near instant. Sasuke will know to haul ass if and when Kakashi disappears. Kamui would also move faster now that Kakashi has Sharingan in both eyes, but Sasuke's eye power is instant movement, which would render Kamui useless if he wasn't completely immobilized.

Taijutsu is only viable if Susanoo isn't active, which I doubt will happen. Even if it isn't, Sasuke is more than fast enough to dodge any of Kakashi's moves; the same can't be said in reverse.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: Kakashi is also progeny of a kage class nin. I ceded that Kakashi's Sharingan drains him but I'm eagerly awaiting to see if it's still true with his new Sharingan.

Sasuke had inferior chakra reserves as compared to dying Itachi during their battle and there's little confirmation as to how much his chakra has increased if at all.

As an Uchiha the majority of his jutsu are super high chakra efficiency doujutsu so it's rather difficult to gauge. Probably higher, effectively higher, but not provably higher.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: He is, but using the regular Sharingan took him out of combat not so long ago. He's gotten better at it, but as Itachi said, Kakashi's body isn't a Uchiha body. It takes more out of him to use it in general, much less use Kamui. He wouldn't be able to use Kamui the same way Obito does, simply because the Sharingan is built for another kind of person.

That's not saying much, if anything. Itachi has always been above Kakashi, so naturally he would have higher chakra reserves than even him. Furthermore, Sasuke wouldn't be able to use Susanoo or Amaterasu as much as he does if his reserves hadn't grown. Using Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi in the same day took away so much of Itachi's chakra that he had to stop using the Sharingan altogether for a while. The fact that Sasuke has a higher level of mastery of Amaterasu, and is able to use it so often, speaks for itself.

That's not really true. Only Amaterasu and Susanoo are jutsu used by the Mangekyou Sharingan. Not to mention that so far, Kakashi has only displayed knowledge of Susanoo, so there's nothing that suggests that he'd be able to repel Sasuke's flames. Either way, Sasuke has used the Mangekyou Sharingan much more than Kakashi has, in a small amount of time.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: No, I wasn't forgetting that Sasuke has 1 hr of prep. I created the thread.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke 8/10

Kakashi BFR's Sasuke 2/10 times.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke 10/10

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kamui shuriken. GGWP

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

kamui shuriken. GGWP

Kamui shuriken and kamui lightning blade definitely add a new element to this.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Current Kakashi vs Kage Summit Sasuke might be fairer, right?

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Gracetrack

@comicstooge: I think this match up is fair enough, especially after the latest chapter. But, I've yet to see anyone really give a well thought out argument for both characters. You up for it?

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: Then you know that Sasuke is a gifted tactician. He may not be as experienced as Kakashi, but prep isn't going to do either of them a lot of good in this case, especially since they know each other so well.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with the latest chapter, and Kakashi's power boost....This fight becomes incredibly close.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ratava

Kakashi

No Caption Provided

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RolandAlderas

I honestly don't see how Sasuke is going to react and keep up with Kakashi's kamui techniques and analytical ability. Eventually, Kakashi is going to tag Sasuke with some form of attack with his Kamui techniques. Though, Sasuke still is likely faster and has larger summons to call on which could change the fight into his favor. Unless someone can provide me with a reasonable explaination as to how Sasuke would deal with attacks that are teleported towards him. With his one eye technique, Sasuke would be able to teleport and dodge his first couple of attacks, but if he doesn't go for the kill then he losses. Even if he does, Kakashi can become intangiable and it seems to be his go to move now so I see no reason why he wouldn't the second Sasuke teleports in to take Kakashi down. Their Susasnoo's are relativly equal in terms of size and shape so they would probably equal out. Ameratsu gives Sasuke the slight edge if he is able to land it on Kakashi's susanoo, but whats stopping Kakashi from kamuiing it away before it grows to large? Nothing.

Kakashi takes the majority....but it's a great battle and very close.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

Kakashi

No Caption Provided

Hahahahahahaha

KAKASHI FOR THE WIN!

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Gracetrack

@mrunsmiley said:

@omnicrono: Then you know that Sasuke is a gifted tactician. He may not be as experienced as Kakashi, but prep isn't going to do either of them a lot of good in this case, especially since they know each other so well.

On the contrary, I think prep will do a lot here... but more so for Kakashi. He is easily the superior strategist, as was once again indicated by the latest chapter in which Kakashi, not Sasuke, comes up with the strategy to win the battle.

From the very beginning, it's almost always been either Kakashi or Naruto who comes up with the strategy, and Sasuke has never really done anything too noteworthy in that regard. The biggest thing I think of (off the top of my head) is when he battled Itachi and used the heat from Itachi's amaterasu flames to form his Kirin attack. But even in that battle, it was really Itachi who was two steps ahead of Sasuke the entire time, wanting Sasuke to use his most chakra-consuming attacks in order to draw out Orochimaru. Yes, Sasuke is gifted, but when it comes to strategy, he's not nearly as gifted as Kakashi, and he just doesn't have enough feats to argue otherwise.

blastaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Kakashi, he's my favorite character, but Sasuke has honed his skills to the point where has surpassed Kakashi.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: Strategy only goes so far, though. To say that Sasuke has a lack of feats doesn't mean that he isn't a great tactician. He formed a good deal of strategies in their fight against Madara as well as versus Obito. Not to mention that Naruto surpassed Kakashi a long time ago, arguably even before he got Sage Mode. There's only so much Kakashi can accomplish. True, as of today's chapter, he's a much bigger threat, but he's just about as dangerous as Obito was prior to becoming the Jinchuuriki. He can't match Sasuke as he is now.