#1 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi (Naruto)

Vs

Kharn The Betrayer (40k current 6th incarnation)

• In-charater
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Win by KO or Death

As Kakashi seems to be doing well against most high end street levelers I thought i'd throw him in with Kharn and see how he stacks up.

#2 Edited by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to say Kharn, but Mangekyou Sharingan can port limbs off. So he could just port his head off.

edit: I don't even think that would kill Kharn.

#3 Posted by ChaosMarvel (991 posts) - - Show Bio

Kharn. Due to the nature of Kakashi's abilities there's not much he can do to stop Kharn.

#4 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8166 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi's Kamui can port him into non-existence.

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Kharn.

#6 Posted by ChaosMarvel (991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme said:

Doesn't work on Kharn. Due to his mark of the blood god he is completely immune to all forms of magic, telepathy and spiritual attacks. If Kakashi takes him on he's going to have to do it on single combat terms and due to Kharn's enhanced stats and standard gear thats a fight he isn't winning.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrRenekton said:

edit: I don't even think that would kill Kharn.

It would probably KO him but Khorne would most likely resurrect Kharn as soon as he got bored of waiting for people to die lol.

#8 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

Doesn't work on Kharn. Due to his mark of the blood god he is completely immune to all forms of magic, telepathy and spiritual attacks. If Kakashi takes him on he's going to have to do it on single combat terms and due to Kharn's enhanced stats and standard gear thats a fight he isn't winning.

Oh I see, then Kakashi really has no way too defeat him. That takes out Ninjutsu and Genjutsu which are his two best subjects. I don't think even opening gates would help him out, he could contend awhile but not before one mistake and gorechild guts him.

#9 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

Kamui isn't magic, nor telepathy, nor spiritual attack, it's a dimensional attack. so Kakashi barely wins this.

#10 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8166 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Well said.

#11 Posted by ChaosMarvel (991 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

Kamui isn't magic, nor telepathy, nor spiritual attack, it's a dimensional attack. so Kakashi barely wins this.

The basis for Naruto skills are Chakra. Chakra is spiritual. Doesn't matter how its applied it would still be considered such an attack due to this.

#12 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8166 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

The basis for Naruto skills are Chakra. Chakra is spiritual. Doesn't matter how its applied it would still be considered such an attack due to this.

It uses chakra, but the effects are physical, like moving earth, the earth hits you and it is a physical attack, but it was powered by Chakra. Just like the Kamui, it is powered by chakra, but it is physically sucking him into another demension.

#13 Edited by ChaosMarvel (991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme: This is what makes it useless. Telekinesis is also useless against Kharn because it is based of warp energy. He is protected by the Blood God and the Blood God hates any form of attack that is not based on physical combat prowess. Ahzek Ahriman is a 40k psyker/sorcerer strong enough to mindscrew planets, throw hundreds of men around with flicks of his wrist and open up portals to the warp. All his attacks aside from ones that relied on physical combat such as sword fighting or punching were useless. Due to Khorne's affinity for blood and combat he deems any kind of attack that relies on anything but the users skill in combat (these are generally magic, telepathy, telekinesis and other such attacks) as cowardly thus he denies the opponent usage of them. He doesn't care if Kharn is beaten so long as its fair and without cowardly attacks hence the reason Kharn is such a threat as the only way to beat him is simply to be better than him in combat there's no other way round it.

#14 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

Ahzek Ahriman is a 40k psyker/sorcerer strong enough to mindscrew planets, throw hundreds of men around with flicks of his wrist and open up portals to the warp. All his attacks aside from ones that relied on physical combat such as sword fighting or punching were useless.

Wait wait. Kharn fought Ahzek!? Jeez when was this I need to know this now!

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

@Cable_Extreme said:

It uses chakra, but the effects are physical, like moving earth, the earth hits you and it is a physical attack, but it was powered by Chakra. Just like the Kamui, it is powered by chakra, but it is physically sucking him into another demension.

Well that is a loop hole that could be used. Take into account Kharn speed (which isnt to far behind at all) and Chaos Armour that can tank potential Dimension ripping attacks and I say Kharn has way more advantages.

#16 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8166 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel: Attacks like you have mentioned are directly effecting the target, to overcome that and turn his powers into physical attacks, then all he would have to do is use his powers to chunk physical objects to damage him if only physical attacks work. Just like Kakashi, he uses his jutsu to move earth around or create fire, all of which become a physical attack, not spiritual.

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel: Oh hold on are you referring to that small encounter they had that lasted like a page in one of the chaos books? Forgot about that or is there a new one?

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if Kharn can take out Deamon Princes like these...

...on a regulary basis then he should take this match.

These Boom Comics are really good.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I haven't read that one. Where's the scan from?

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Damnation Crusade Book 5 or 6? Anyway I got three of the 5 Graphic Novels and been using the scans. The Inquisitor was a good one too. Infact I will make a new vs thread with him. :)

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: That was from Damnation Crusade? Funny. I read that series and don't remember that scan. Was that the Inquisitor that went all god-mode lol?

#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: The Daemon Prince is the one Tankred fought and nearly died.

The Inquisitor is from Exterminatus.