#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard equipment for all. Pre-52 where DC is applied. Kakashi has all feats and full chakra. Who wins?

#2 Posted by sync1 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi wins this. He has too many jutsu's.

#3 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi

#5 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi takes this

#6 Posted by xlab3000 (3282 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi wins

#7 Posted by YoungChief (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi is far above street levelers...

#8 Posted by Needlebay (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninja.

#9 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17483 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi Takes this.

#10 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3501 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi, but the Team have a good chance.

#12 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Kakashi, but the Team have a good chance.

Nope, Kakashi can blitz and if all else fails, kamui x 3 (he has shown the endurance to use it at least that many times in recent chapters). He wins here 10/10.

#13 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman has prep then he could always use the Insider Suit and could set traps, while Deathstroke and Captain America distract Kakashi.

#14 Edited by BecauseImSpiderMan (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave said:

Kakashi, but the Team have a good chance.
 
thats like saying a grown man in his underwear could beat the hulk


@the_mighty_Beyonder

said:

Kakashi takes this

#15 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Slade shoos him

#16 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

If Batman has prep then he could always use the Insider Suit and could set traps, while Deathstroke and Captain America distract Kakashi.

well, the same goes for Kakashi, he can distract all the 3 of them with Kage bunshins, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu, and in the mean time he sets traps

#17 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Batman would be prepared and how is Kakashi going to deal with the Insider Suit, because I don't think Kamui will be the deciding factor for this battle.

#18 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

@BecauseImSpiderMan: Are you comparing Kakashi to the Hulk? Kakashi should win but the team does have a chance via strategy, use of prep and exploiting advantages.

#19 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Batman would be prepared and how is Kakashi going to deal with the Insider Suit, because I don't think Kamui will be the deciding factor for this battle.

forgive my ignorance but what's the insider suit exactly?

#20 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder: http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Insider_Suit

#21 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Insider_Suit

damn suit!!! it's almost JLA in one. if Batman use this suit, it will be a great fight, but since Batman in not alone he has Deathstroke, and Captain America backing him it will be pretty difficult for Kakashi. although Kakashi still has small chance if coordinates his Ninjutsus sequence technics to beat them quickly, he can use Genjutsu to paralyse one or 2 of them quickly, then deal with Batman in one on one, both of them have ways to finish the battle in one strike, the problem is to make the strike land on target, it's all depending on surprise, who's gonna surprise the other, if Kakashi could take Batman by surprise and use Genjutsu or Kamui he wins, if Batman could take Kakashi by surprise and use Speed Force or Green Lantern power he wins, plus every one of them have good defenses, Batman has 3m-teleportation, and Speed Force, while Kakashi has Kage bunshin, mutilation technic,.

it's tough, but i'll choose Kakashi because he has more versatile surprising technics.

#22 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Great points and I agree but I believe the Team has a good chance due to the fact that with prep they would orchestrate a plan and would have a set of cautious rules within the exploitation of advantages. These are the cautious rules the Team would set or keep in mind.

1. Don`t engage in close combat

2. Keep him distracted from all angles

3. Immobilize him

4.Avoid and look out for traps in all areas

5. Aim for critical points such as his eye

These set of rules would help the Team and Batman with prep would be able to set traps, Kakashi`s Genjutsus would be useless due to the fact that his opponents do not have chakra, and it would be difficult for Kakashi to dodge Deathstroke`s bullets, Captain America`s shield and Batman`s multiple projectiles at the same time. Batman could also use the Bat Goo Gun, Bat-lasso, Bat tazer, Bat pellets and Bat-Darts to incapacitate him. Kamui will only be the real major issue but Batman should do fine if he is able to incapacitate him and have him knocked out cold by his batarangs. If Batman has prep and full knowledge, Kakashi`s techniques wouldn`t be much a surprise but it should prove more difficult for Captain America and Deathstroke. However both are peak human as they are also skilled combatants and could be good distractions for Kakashi.

#23 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Great points and I agree but I believe the Team has a good chance due to the fact that with prep they would orchestrate a plan and would have a set of cautious rules within the exploitation of advantages. These are the cautious rules the Team would set or keep in mind.

1. Don`t engage in close combat

2. Keep him distracted from all angles

3. Immobilize him

4.Avoid and look out for traps in all areas

5. Aim for critical points such as his eye

These set of rules would help the Team and Batman with prep would be able to set traps, Kakashi`s Genjutsus would be useless due to the fact that his opponents do not have chakra, and it would be difficult for Kakashi to dodge Deathstroke`s bullets, Captain America`s shield and Batman`s multiple projectiles at the same time. Batman could also use the Bat Goo Gun, Bat-lasso, Bat tazer, Bat pellets and Bat-Darts to incapacitate him. Kamui will only be the real major issue but Batman should do fine if he is able to incapacitate him and have him knocked out cold by his batarangs. If Batman has prep and full knowledge, Kakashi`s techniques wouldn`t be much a surprise but it should prove more difficult for Captain America and Deathstroke. However both are peak human as they are also skilled combatants and could be good distractions for Kakashi.

good points ^_^ but don't forget that if the team has prep, Kakashi also has prep, he will set traps and make a good strategy to fight the 3 of them, the number shouldn't be a problem since he can distract and fool them by Kage bunshin and mutilation tehnic. also if Kakashi had full knowledge of team's abilities he should be able to dodge them. the real problem is Insider Suit.

i think Kakashi can use Genjutsu, because chakra is life force, and every living being has life force, Genjutsu was used on normal people in Naruto. so he should be able to use it on them with no restrictions. he might even hypnotise the 3 of them in the first look if no one knows the abilities of the other, and win without even having a fight. i don't think OP has precised if each one knows the abilities of the other.

well, i think if it's Kakashi vs Batman, Kakashi will have a 80% chance, but since it's Batman+Captain America+Deathstroke vs Kakashi then the team has 80% chance.

#24 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke and Captain America could just use a gun. modern technology could be the big factor here.

#25 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder: Thanks and you have brought up a lot of awesome as well as very important points as well. True, but Batman can also have Deathstroke and Captain America equipped as they are critical to his strategies within the plan of exploiting advantages. But I agree, Kakashi is more than capable when comes to the potential of taking out both Deathstroke and Captain America due to his summoning techniques, however the Team could provide enough distractions in order for Batman to strike with his Green Lantern constructs and he could use his Teleportation to help his Team escape danger.

Chakra is the life force within the Naruto Universe as is Ki within the Dragon Ball Z Universe, however Ki should be more applicable to this scenario as it is also used as a more complicated form of energy in which energy is naturally gathered and channelled within the body. Even if the Team does have chakra, with prep they would know Kakashi uses Genjutsus and Kakashi hasn`t shown much in regards to having the expertise or the showing of that expertise in the form of a powerful performing talent as Itachi has, especially when it comes to Genjutsus but has mostly shown to breakout of them in the form of illusions. Due to Batman`s will, durability within the Insider Suit and training he should do fine.

Good point and I agree, there needs to be a specification within the OP in regards to the conditions of prep as well as full knowledge being allowed but Kakashi should take this.

#26 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9297 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Kakashi going underground and sending out clones, and when the attack the clones they get momentarily paralyzed and he comes up from the ground and slits their throat. No real powers involved. Just uses simple ninja tactics.

#27 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme:Batman is a skilled detective and can deduce where he is. All three of them have fought ninjas before this is no different. Most of the clone can be easily destroyed with their tools.

#28 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah...pretty sure Kakashi stomps here. He's faster, stronger, and nobody on the team possesses the ability to either dodge or withstand Raikiri. Then there's also Kamui.

However, with full info and some prep, team would definitely have a better chance of taking this.

#29 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

Yeah...pretty sure Kakashi stomps here. He's faster, stronger, and nobody on the team possesses the ability to either dodge or withstand Raikiri. Then there's also Kamui.

However, with full info and some prep, team would definitely have a better chance of taking this.

My thoughts exactly.

#30 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut said:

@Cable_Extreme:Batman is a skilled detective and can deduce where he is. All three of them have fought ninjas before this is no different. Most of the clone can be easily destroyed with their tools.

How can Batman deduce where he is? He isn't super human, he is a detective that can observe a high amount of detail and put fragments or rabble together to make something. It doesn't mean he could sense where a ninja is or that he could even touch him if Kakashi is just sitting underground just sending out clones to tire them. He coul simply just open up the ground, then close it on top of them. Or send out a clone and use his kamui off in a distance. If he gets cornered he could just go back underground. Batman fighting ninjas isn't helpful because the ninja';s he fought were nothing compared to kakashi with over 1000 jutsu's.

#31 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Insider_Suit

That's one badass suit.

Anyway Kakashi wins, he's fought guys around the same abilities as Batman, Deathstroke and Captain America at the same time with the plus of them having ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu. Hell, he's battled guys above the trios level. Kakashi is basically Naruto's Batman without all the fancy state of the art technology.

#32 Posted by Wolfrazer (6756 posts) - - Show Bio
@PsychoJack said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@the_mighty_Beyonder: http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Insider_Suit

That's one badass suit.

Anyway Kakashi wins, he's fought guys around the same abilities as Batman, Deathstroke and Captain America at the same time with the plus of them having ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu. Hell, he's battled guys above the trios level. Kakashi is basically Naruto's Batman without all the fancy state of the art technology.

Not to mention, if an S-rank ninja like Kakuzu couldn't even sense Kakashi behind him as he had a Raikiri impaled through his chest then I doubt Batman would fair much better.
#33 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Raikiri annnnnnd it's over.

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi got this. Current Kakashi is a beast.

#35 Posted by intercepter101 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that current kakashi has perfect susannoo and double kamui, he curbstomps. thanks to kamui, they can not hit him and he can instantly bfr them. susannoo provides defense and mountain busting attacks.

#36 Posted by terry2012 (5223 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Keenko (1249 posts) - - Show Bio

Old man Cap oneshots with his cane of liberty and strikes faster than Thor and Iron Man.

#38 Posted by SSJDarthPlagueis (2574 posts) - - Show Bio

With Kakashi's new power up.....Kakashi wins!

#39 Posted by Nyas (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

With Kakashi's new power up.....Kakashi Stomps*!

Fixed :)

He wins either way

Online
#40 Posted by SSJDarthPlagueis (2574 posts) - - Show Bio

@nyas said:

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

With Kakashi's new power up.....Kakashi Stomps*!

Fixed :)

He wins either way

Agree.

#41 Posted by SpartanKobe (726 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi slaughter house.

#42 Posted by Ratava (3915 posts) - - Show Bio
@nyas said:

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

With Kakashi's new power up.....Kakashi Stomps*!

Fixed :)

He wins either way

#43 Posted by sophia89 (3858 posts) - - Show Bio