Kakashi(Naruto) vs Esdeath(AgK)

• 97 results
andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@andr413: I believe esdeath is powerful from a combat standpoint even without time freeze and with it shes a true monster..... But soloing a verse like the narutoverse as whole(lol toptiers fodderize), defeating a dbz character(who's actually atleast above hercule/mr satan), and defeating powerhouse dc/marvel characters is far beyond her pay grade.

Well you're right.. but being time and space stopper is one of the strongest ability in the universe. Just think what if she freeze time and space when she fight Goku, Superman, and many toptiers anime verse. She'll become the strongest in the universe. Well you're right, if she doesn't use ttime freeze she's just kitten, she's just an A-S rnak ninja in naruto verse and far below Akatsuki level, what do you think if she stop time in anruto,bleach, dbz, marvel and dc verse?could she solo the entire verse?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Ok, hypothetically if esdeath did indeed use time freeze lets say against a character like superman before superman could attack her(which is false but this is a what if scenario so I'll for a lack of better words play along) what attack in her arsenal would be able to put a dent in him.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Ok, hypothetically if esdeath did indeed use time freeze lets say against a character like superman before superman could attack her(which is false but this is a what if scenario so I'll for a lack of better words play along) what attack in her arsenal would be able to put a dent in him.

Well don't compare to Superman with really impressive strength and power, he can't pierce by Esdeath ordinary sword. How about for example we compare to Ichigo or Itachi, well just give example that she attack Ichigo before he attacks her (it is also false too), after she uses mahapada she will just slash him and stab his heart and then died, well what is your opinion about that skills? It's too GG and OP rightt, nexttime i'll make thread which Esdeath can use mahapada at the beginning and compare which one will be faster and stronger XP

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Esdeath could kill Itachi in a scenario where time is frozen if susanoo is not activated, but Ichigo is pretty durable so I don't think esdeath would be able to put a dent in him either.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Esdeath could kill Itachi in a scenario where time is frozen if susanoo is not activated, but Ichigo is pretty durable so I don't think esdeath would be able to put a dent in him either.

Yeah you're right, but have you thought that Itachi could beat any characters in anime/dc/marvel verse? His Susanoo if pierce or slash the enemy, it'll seal it. He can use Amaterasu to burn the big creature even it's invunerable, he also can use tsukoyomi at the beginning, so he can kill Esdeath with no difficulty. Have you ever thought until reach that? Itachi tsukoyomi can catch even Superman, if Superman see Itachi eyes it's over don't u think?

Mangasuki48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: but what about kakashis perfect susanoo... esdeath could never pierce it, after she gets tired from stopping time... she will get stomped!

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: but what about kakashis perfect susanoo... esdeath could never pierce it, after she gets tired from stopping time... she will get stomped!

Well if the reader wants more feats than it's fine, but it's rather unfair because we already know the result.. Susanoo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Time Stopper, ordinary Kakashi is clever and smart ninja, and Esdeath is rather sadistic bloodlust girl who enjoy torture human.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By andr4132
Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamui Shurikens

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: he needed the help of other people to pull that off and even then it didn't work. He needs prep time for kamui.

Esdeath is faster and she can fly right now.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bboyyomama: The only help he received was Obito's eyes.

No, she isn't. One of the fastest characters, Akame was only hyped up to move at mach 1. Mach 1! Kakashi by this time is hypersonic.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123:

Obito's eyes are very powerful. And that kamui shuriken failed anyway.

No no, no akame's travel speed is stated to be many times Mach speed. Akame and the rest of night raid's combat speeds are even faster, all massively supersonic. They casually react to and dodge lightning without warning. Tatsumi is fast enough to resist absolute zero. Esdeath beat the entire night raid team twice without getting hit a single time. All Akame ga kill characters casually react to, dodge, and slice machine gun bullets after leaving the barrel. I would provide scans for all those feats but I'm on my phone right now.

Sasuke dodging itachi's lightning was considered a big speed feat and he had warning. Kakashi isn't even as fast as 2 pein paths. And he hasn't gotten that much faster since. Unless you provide speed feats.

I only said Kakashi's speed is lower than esdeath's. Compared to guys like gai and raikage, kakashi is pretty slow. Kakashi's main strengths aren't speed. It's intelligence and hax powers.

That said, esdeath still wins.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bboyyomama:

Because it was used on Kaguya? You and I both know that Kaguya would literally laugh at anything AgK verse can throw at her, while she in turn vaporizes the whole verse with a casual bijuu dama or tsb.

No, she is not. I can say so because I'm updated on the manga.

I dont even know why you brought up sasuke.

Okay, and?

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: no you're obviously not up to date in the manga otherwise you'd know how fast they are.

Whatever bijuu Dama she uses will easily get reflected by susanoo's mirror of yata or mines' pumpkin.

Until now you still haven't provided feats of Kakashi's speed. Until you do, esdeath is faster.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bboyyomama: LMAO mine along with her weapon get turned into nothingness from either godou dama or BB then kaguya proceeds to solo the AGK verse.As for this fight,if esdeth stops time from the very begining then kakashi dies,if she tries to test how strong he is,kakashi wins with the time he has

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiraomoz: you don't even know how pumpkin works.

You know kakashi loses so you feel the need to bring kaguya into the discussion huh

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi is too versatile, tbh

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bboyyomama: Kakashi would loose if esdeth stops time but if she doesn't then she will do nothing to him with her ice ability because he could just kamui her head off.Also I know how pumpkin works,she would die of exhaustion just from pulling out a BB of 10 tails level and I'm very sure she can't even pull it off to begin with.Also I'm not the one who brought kaguya into the discussion,I only responded to your earlier comment

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Akame being mach1.

Akame casually dodged lightning.and Esdeath blitz her multiple times.

Esdeath wins with or without timefreeze , via freezing.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji:

And from this I can tell you don't read the manga..

Budo's lightning. No, she didn't. Esdeath at most, only pushed Akame on the defensive. Most of the time, Akame was keeping up with her.

She gets her head kamui'd.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By synchronized_123

@bboyyomama:

Yes, I am. It's just you wanking Esdeath. Or do I have to bring out that Kakashi has FTL reactions during the Land of Waves arc?

Proof that it can block a continental buster? Otherwise NFL, or you must be stupid enough to think that it can block a multiversal buster. And mine giving it her all destroyed her mind and pumpkin. Not only that, but I actually doubt what Mine even showed was even mountain level.

Like you did. All you said was "dey fast den lietnung. Ezded win cuz u dnt provd feets."

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiraomoz: when has he ever successfully used kamui to kill someone

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: when has Akame ever kept up with Esdeath 1v1?

I don't consider the haki Mirror feat legit. They are not ftl.

Proof that what can block a continental buster? Kakashi has never showed continental busting shit. Wtf are you talking about. Only Naruto and sasuke showed something even close to continental.

Every feat I've provided is written and shown clearly in the manga.

Esdeath wins unless you provide feats.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By XioKenji

@synchronized_123 said:

@xiokenji:

And from this I can tell you don't read the manga..

Budo's lightning. No, she didn't. Esdeath at most, only pushed Akame on the defensive. Most of the time, Akame was keeping up with her.

She gets her head kamui'd.

Go reread their fight with Budo , she dodged it twice , but don't bother since you've never read AgK , I'll post it for you.

And Akame can't keepup with Esdeath , it's always the whole gang.

One while fighting Esdeath and once when they were escaping.

Unless you're trying to convince me that Budo's clouds don't produce "natural" lightning.

No Caption Provided
Natural lightning.
Natural lightning.
Budo's lightning
Budo's lightning
Coudln't react to Esdeath's icicle attack and Lionel saved her(and mine)
Coudln't react to Esdeath's icicle attack and Lionel saved her(and mine)

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998

You seems to like AGK, what do you think?

I'm sorry if I already tagged you before

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#76  Edited By Claymore1998

@khael: Hehe well my avatar itself used to be Esdeath so what can i say hehe.

Honestly, I don't think this is as easy to decide. Esdeath ability to freeze space and time itself is her biggest arsenal here but we do not know if that would work on Kakashi. The overall argument would hang onto that because if she can stop time itself she has a massive advantage.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bboyyomama: In character kakashi wouldn't use kamui on her because of his low chakra reserve he would want to save it for the battle,however if he knows about her ability,then kamui would be among his top priority jutsu's to use,that is why I said if she stops time from the begining then kakashi dies but if she doesn't then she dies,assuming he knows that is.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji:

Sure, whatever. Just see this link. http://www.mangahop.com/Akame_ga_Kill/61/37/

A gathering of "natural" lightning, where unsurprisingly, a lightning Teigu user is? I guess we learn new stuff everday.(Sarcasm)

Being pushed on the defensive is far from your incredibly stupid saying of getting blitzed. So Akame not being to react to a single attack accounts to her being blitzed by Esdeath? Otherwise I could say the same about Esdeath not being able to react to Tatsumi's blow as well.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123:

Since when is travel speed = combat/reaction speed?

Akame dodged lightning , Esdeath is superior to her in stats , simple as that.

Yes , not being able to react to a single attack is the same as getting blitz And Esdeath was underestimating Tatsumi.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji:

Since when was dodging magic lightning, lightning speed?

Kratos from God of War dodged lightning(also confirmed to dodge literal lightning by the developers), Cloud from Final Fantasy dodged lightning, Spiderman from the movies dodged it, yet no one has ever put them near lightning speed.

That's probably the funniest reasoning I've ever seen from you. And also, sure, she underestimated Tatsumi. Still doesn't excuse her from being "blitzed" assuming we're using your logic here.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Kakashi would be slightly faster. I say Kakashi because idk how Esdeath would hit him.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By XioKenji

@synchronized_123:

It was generated from a cloud. but if we go by your logic , most manga and anime characters wouldn't be lightning dodgers since they dodged directed or magical lightning.

I put Kratos as a Lightning dodger/massively hypersonic , and I use it in every argument against or with him. and I've seen enough debaters that put him in lightning speed category. Don't know enough about Amazing Spidey 2 or Cloud to comment.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji:

Yes, that is right.

Yet most of the people here put him as having only peak human combat speed.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno about what Kakashi can do but the stop time crap makes me laugh. Her timestop is merely an ability that freezes every atom down to such a temperature so it appears time is frozen since eveything is not moving. However those with cold resistance can resist it or be immune to it (Tatsumi with Incursio). That being said, pseudo timestop is useless if your opponent has ways of bypassing it, being completely immune to it, outhaxing it by bouncing it back to you (Dark Schneider) or if you can't even scratch your opponent etc.

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi takes this

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath handily

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamui snipe.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take away her ice powers and she still stomps.

BlueApril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By BlueApril

Esdeath can take it

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath. She doesn't even need her Teigu.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath literally destroys every version of Kakashi at once

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre time-skip Kakashi is enough to be honest, too fast, versatile, and Genjutsu can oneshot. Post time-skip Kakashi neg diffs with one Kamui.

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre time-skip Kakashi is enough to be honest, too fast, versatile, and Genjutsu can oneshot. Post time-skip Kakashi neg diffs with one Kamui.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Raziel2014

Esdeath stomps any version of Kakashi that is not DMS and with Prep she can probably even kill DMS kakashi via Time/Space freeze.

non DMS Kakashi in terms of AP/DC is not very powerful, a random attack from Pumpkin is above anything kakashi has besides Kamui, in terms of Physical stats kakashi gets slap to death by Esdeath.

GaranoBallins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dms stomps her

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers