Kakashi.

#4 Posted by Akronis the Immortal (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Kakashi."

Care to elaborate?

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster doesn't stand a chance

#6 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

More power. He can copy every move Taskmaster does (Yes, taskmaster can still do the same) but Kakashi can perform justus like Grand fire ball, chidior, water dragon, and more.

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Taskmaster doesn't stand a chance"

Thank you.

#8 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"More power. He can copy every move Taskmaster does (Yes, taskmaster can still do the same) but Kakashi can perform justus like Grand fire ball, chidior, water dragon, and more."

this would have been my arguement ^^ whats the point of coping kakshi movemts if you cant get the same results

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Akronis the Immortal says:

"Taskmaster. "

Haha.

#10 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

"Copy says:
"Kakashi."
Care to elaborate?"

Look who's talking :P

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"Copy says:
"More power. He can copy every move Taskmaster does (Yes, taskmaster can still do the same) but Kakashi can perform justus like Grand fire ball, chidior, water dragon, and more."
this would have been my arguement ^^ whats the point of coping kakshi movemts if you cant get the same results"

I'm pretty sure whenever Taskmaster copy someone us physical moves he gets them down perfectly.

#12 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"Copy says:
this would have been my arguement ^^ whats the point of coping kakshi movemts if you cant get the same results"

I'm pretty sure whenever Taskmaster copy someone us physical moves he gets them down perfectly."

but i don't think he can copy the chakra manipulation that isn't visible to the human eye. It would be funny to see taskmaster see kakashi run up a wall in a certain manner and try to copy it without realizing that the chakra was what was holding him to the wall.

THUD

#13 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Rdeegvainl says:

"Copy says:
"Uchiha NeVann says:
"Copy says:
I'm pretty sure whenever Taskmaster copy someone us physical moves he gets them down perfectly."
but i don't think he can copy the chakra manipulation that isn't visible to the human eye. It would be funny to see taskmaster see kakashi run up a wall in a certain manner and try to copy it without realizing that the chakra was what was holding him to the wall. *THUD*"

Lol, yea but Taskmaster copies fighting moves.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Akronis the Immortal says:
"Copy says:
"Kakashi."
Care to elaborate?"
Look who's talking :P"

LMAO.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Rdeegvainl says:
"Copy says:
"Uchiha NeVann says:
"Copy says:
but i don't think he can copy the chakra manipulation that isn't visible to the human eye. It would be funny to see taskmaster see kakashi run up a wall in a certain manner and try to copy it without realizing that the chakra was what was holding him to the wall. *THUD*"
Lol, yea but Taskmaster copies fighting moves. "

Taskmaster can't copy Chakra or Justus.

#16 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't need to copy Chakra or Justus. If Kakashi is using fireballs, why is Taskmaster restricted to only using his hands? Anime fans are wack.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"He doesn't need to copy Chakra or Justus. If Kakashi is using fireballs, why is Taskmaster restricted to only using his hands? Anime fans are wack."

Well the OP doesn't say Taskmaster doesn't have his regular equipment.

#18 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Gambler says:
"He doesn't need to copy Chakra or Justus. If Kakashi is using fireballs, why is Taskmaster restricted to only using his hands? Anime fans are wack."

Well the OP doesn't say Taskmaster doesn't have his regular equipment."

Bookman says:

"Both are in their prime. Kakashi can use Sharrigan and Taskmaster may copy his other moves. Join me in a battle I call, "Copycat!""
#19 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Gambler says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:
Bookman says:
"Both are in their prime. Kakashi can use Sharrigan and Taskmaster may copy his other moves. Join me in a battle I call, "Copycat!""
"

Bookman says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:
Sorry, Taskmaster has his usaul equipment and weapons and so does Kakashi."

"

Is that the opening post? No? I didn't think so.

#20 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Gambler says:

Sorry, Taskmaster has his usaul equipment and weapons and so does Kakashi.

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:
Bookman says:
"

Bookman says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:
#22 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

I hope your not talking about me.

#23 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway. I dont even know why someone would match these two up.

Kakashi's powers as listed on his Vine page

Kakashi possesses the Sharingan, an Uchiha bloodline limit, in his left eye. The Sharingan allows him to see the slightest movement and copy techniques, it also allows him to see through genjutsus, and use genjutsus by making eye contact. He can also use the evolved Mangekyou Sharingan to create a miniature black hole wherever he looks which transports matter to another dimension, this technique is rumored to be called "Susanoo."

However since the eye does not originally belong to him, it is always activated, thus to try to conserve chakra he usually has it covered when not in battle.

Though he has copied over a thousand techniques, he has only shown: "Grand Fireball" where he exhales a gigantic ball of fire. "Groundhog Decapitation" where travels underground and pulls his opponent down to their necks. "Shadow Clone" where he creates a copy of himself that is capable of fighting and using his techniques, however it can't take much damage without dispersing. "Hidden Mist" where he creates thick fog in his area. "Water Clone" where he creates a copy of himself out of water. "Water Dragon Missile" where he creates a powerful jet of water shaped like a dragon. "Water Encampment Wall" where he creates a protective wall of water around his body. And "Rasengan" where he creates an intense ball of drilling chakra in his hand. He can also summon dogs.

Though of all the techniques he copied, he does have one original technique, the "Chidori" where he creates a ball of lightning in his hand. He created this when Minato tried to teach him the Rasengan. Kakashi was unable to complete Minato's intentions for the Rasengan by combining his lightning affinity with it, so the Chidori was invented as a result. Kakashi would later create a more powerful version of the Chidori called "Raikiri," where it's said that it cut through a bolt of lightning.

A black hole? I mean WTF? This is a waste of a thread.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:
Bookman says:
"
Bookman says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:
"
Is that the opening post? No? I didn't think so."

Ok but as I just said,that OP didn't say Taskmaster didn't have his regular equipment.It says nothing about it at all.

#25 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Anyway. I dont even know why someone would match these two up. *Kakashi's powers as listed on his Vine page* Kakashi possesses the Sharingan, an Uchiha bloodline limit, in his left eye. The Sharingan allows him to see the slightest movement and copy techniques, it also allows him to see through genjutsus, and use genjutsus by making eye contact. He can also use the evolved Mangekyou Sharingan to create a miniature black hole wherever he looks which transports matter to another dimension, this technique is rumored to be called "Susanoo." However since the eye does not originally belong to him, it is always activated, thus to try to conserve chakra he usually has it covered when not in battle. Though he has copied over a thousand techniques, he has only shown: "Grand Fireball" where he exhales a gigantic ball of fire. "Groundhog Decapitation" where travels underground and pulls his opponent down to their necks. "Shadow Clone" where he creates a copy of himself that is capable of fighting and using his techniques, however it can't take much damage without dispersing. "Hidden Mist" where he creates thick fog in his area. "Water Clone" where he creates a copy of himself out of water. "Water Dragon Missile" where he creates a powerful jet of water shaped like a dragon. "Water Encampment Wall" where he creates a protective wall of water around his body. And "Rasengan" where he creates an intense ball of drilling chakra in his hand. He can also summon dogs. Though of all the techniques he copied, he does have one original technique, the "Chidori" where he creates a ball of lightning in his hand. He created this when Minato tried to teach him the Rasengan. Kakashi was unable to complete Minato's intentions for the Rasengan by combining his lightning affinity with it, so the Chidori was invented as a result. Kakashi would later create a more powerful version of the Chidori called "Raikiri," where it's said that it cut through a bolt of lightning. A black hole? I mean WTF? This is a waste of a thread."

He can use it but it takes alot of his strenght away. Anyway if taskmaster doesn't stop moving and keep his distance then Kaskashi would have a hard time doing. He would probably miss.

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Anyway. I dont even know why someone would match these two up. *Kakashi's powers as listed on his Vine page* Kakashi possesses the Sharingan, an Uchiha bloodline limit, in his left eye. The Sharingan allows him to see the slightest movement and copy techniques, it also allows him to see through genjutsus, and use genjutsus by making eye contact. He can also use the evolved Mangekyou Sharingan to create a miniature black hole wherever he looks which transports matter to another dimension, this technique is rumored to be called "Susanoo." However since the eye does not originally belong to him, it is always activated, thus to try to conserve chakra he usually has it covered when not in battle. Though he has copied over a thousand techniques, he has only shown: "Grand Fireball" where he exhales a gigantic ball of fire. "Groundhog Decapitation" where travels underground and pulls his opponent down to their necks. "Shadow Clone" where he creates a copy of himself that is capable of fighting and using his techniques, however it can't take much damage without dispersing. "Hidden Mist" where he creates thick fog in his area. "Water Clone" where he creates a copy of himself out of water. "Water Dragon Missile" where he creates a powerful jet of water shaped like a dragon. "Water Encampment Wall" where he creates a protective wall of water around his body. And "Rasengan" where he creates an intense ball of drilling chakra in his hand. He can also summon dogs. Though of all the techniques he copied, he does have one original technique, the "Chidori" where he creates a ball of lightning in his hand. He created this when Minato tried to teach him the Rasengan. Kakashi was unable to complete Minato's intentions for the Rasengan by combining his lightning affinity with it, so the Chidori was invented as a result. Kakashi would later create a more powerful version of the Chidori called "Raikiri," where it's said that it cut through a bolt of lightning. A black hole? I mean WTF? This is a waste of a thread."

LMAO.

#27 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Copy says:
"Gambler says:
He can use it but it takes alot of his strenght away. Anyway if taskmaster doesn't stop moving and keep his distance then Kaskashi would have a hard time doing. He would probably miss."
Kakashi almost never misses."

He did when it came to dedrai.

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Gambler says:
He can use it but it takes alot of his strenght away. Anyway if taskmaster doesn't stop moving and keep his distance then Kaskashi would have a hard time doing. He would probably miss."

Kakashi almost never misses.

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Copy says:
"Gambler says:
He did when it came to dedrai."

That's why I said almost never.

#30 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Copy says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Copy says:
"Gambler says:
He did when it came to dedrai."
That's why I said almost never."

If it's such a waste, then I want to close this. The admins or moderators can lock this thread. I already deleted the topic post. Good day, sirs and ladies!

#31 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#32 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an obvious curbstomp. Kakashi wins, and however made this thread obviously hates Taskmaster.

#33 Posted by Akronis the Immortal (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Gambler says:

Really? Then Taskmaster definitely wins. Kakashi can't dodge bullets.

#34 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

"Really? Then Taskmaster definitely wins. Kakashi can't dodge bullets."

Says who? What makes you think Kakashi can't dodge gunfire? Do you read the mangas? Or watch the show?

#35 Posted by Akronis the Immortal (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

Says who? What makes you think Kakashi can't dodge gunfire? Do you read the mangas? Or watch the show? "

Actually, I do. I've read every chapter of Naruto. And another thing, Taskmaster can copy Kakashi's jutsus. And before you say anything, I've read up on how chakra of the Narutoverse works.

#36 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I do. I've read every chapter of Naruto. And another thing, Taskmaster can copy Kakashi's jutsus. And before you say anything, I've read up on how chakra of the Narutoverse works."

For a ninja like Kakashi, he moves incredibly fast. Who's to say he can't dodge bullets? Adn, no. Taskmaster can't copy Jutsu's. But, anyway, explain how it works.

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

"Static Shock says:
Says who? What makes you think Kakashi can't dodge gunfire? Do you read the mangas? Or watch the show? "
Actually, I do. I've read every chapter of Naruto. And another thing, Taskmaster can copy Kakashi's jutsus. And before you say anything, I've read up on how chakra of the Narutoverse works."

You don't know what you talking about.

#38 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe this was brought up,but if not..

Taskmaster can copy hand signals that Kakashi uses,thus doing a jutsu.

Im not saying he wins,im juts saying that is a possibility.

#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Maybe this was brought up,but if not.. Taskmaster can copy hand signals that Kakashi uses,thus doing a jutsu. Im not saying he wins,im juts saying that is a possibility."

A Jutsu requires chakra.It's not just hand signals.

#40 Posted by Akronis the Immortal (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Maybe this was brought up,but if not.. Taskmaster can copy hand signals that Kakashi uses,thus doing a jutsu. Im not saying he wins,im juts saying that is a possibility."
A Jutsu requires chakra.It's not just hand signals."

Everyone has chakra. Therefore, Taskmaster copys Kakashi's hand signs and copys his jutsus.

#41 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Maybe this was brought up,but if not..Taskmaster can copy hand signals that Kakashi uses,thus doing a jutsu.Im not saying he wins,im juts saying that is a possibility."

He has to be able to use his Chakra as well. To me, using Chakra to perform Jutsus is considered superhuman. Note that not everyone in the Narutoverse can perform Jutsus. Taskmaster can't copy superhuman abilities.

#42 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

How is using Chakra considered Superhuman?Chakra is in everyone!

#43 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Akira Overdrive says:

Yes i know.What makes you think Taskmaster dosen't have chakra?Chakra isn't only for ninjas or people in Naruto,everyone has it.

#44 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Yes i know.What makes you think Taskmaster dosen't have chakra?Chakra isn't only for ninjas or people in Naruto,everyone has it."

Just because you have Chakra doesn't me you can use Jutsus. Rock Lee can't use them. All in all, a jutsu is a superhuman ability. Tasky can't copy those.

"Taskmaster copys Kakashi's hand signs and copys his jutsus."

No.

#45 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"How is using Chakra considered Superhuman?Chakra is in everyone!"

Using it for Jutsus is. Not everyone in the Narutoverse can use jutsus. If that were the case, all the villagers would be using them. You can't sit here and tell me that that an Ice Dragon Jutsu isn't superhuman. It is, and there's no way Tasky can copy that.

#46 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

True,im not arguing the fact that Taskmaster would win!

Im merely saying that it is a good possibility that Taskmaster can harness his Chakra(everyone has it) and his photograhic reflexes to copy the hand signs and use a jutsu.

Kakashi would win!

#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
Yes i know.What makes you think Taskmaster dosen't have chakra?Chakra isn't only for ninjas or people in Naruto,everyone has it."

Each Jutsu requires a certain level of Chakra.At the same time Kakashi could beat Taskmaster without using any Jutsu's that require hand movements.

#48 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

"Using chakra isn't superhuman. The only person that I can remember that can't use chakra is Lee and mabye Guy."

Performing a Jutsu is superhuman. Also, all of the villagers who aren't ninjas can't use them either. So, Lee and Guy aren't the only ones.

#49 Posted by Akronis the Immortal (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
He has to be able to use his Chakra as well. To me, using Chakra to perform Jutsus is considered superhuman. Note that not everyone in the Narutoverse can perform Jutsus. Taskmaster can't copy superhuman abilities."

Using chakra isn't superhuman. The only person that I can remember that can't use chakra is Lee and mabye Guy.

#50 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Another case of American comic character vs Manga character. Yes Taskmaster is an awesome character and has the ability to pull off some great attacks, and possibly a win, but he is just out powered by the ridiculously overpowered Manga character. Kakashi would more than likely see the Taskmaster copy a few attacks and have enough shots fired at him that he would just go for a big kill attack. Possibly using a decoy technique to draw fire away from him so he can perform and then unleashing something huge. I wouldn't say it is completely one sided though, especially of they just duke it out. Taskmaster would be able to hold his own and add any attack he sees to his arsenal. in a straight up fist fight Kakashi is in for a long and taxing fighht, especially if he uses the sherigan eye, depleting all his chakra even quicker.