#1 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi

vs

Guy

Battle Rules: Morals On, Win by KO.

#2 Edited by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm, if they're going all out (with morals on). I think Guy might take it. Kakashi loses his best technique with his little black hole sharigan, while Guy can still go all out physcically. It might be difficult, but it's hard keeping up with Guy even with the Sharigan. Plus, Guy might open maybe 1 or 2 of the gates for the fight. Tough.

#3 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

idk what to say.... Kakashi or Guy?

#4 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields: Guy with much difficulty.

#5 Posted by Oni_Bane (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Guy winning this but Kakashi is a tricky dog. So it could go either way. My pick is Kakashi.

#6 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

guy

#7 Posted by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy

Kakashi is definitively cooler but he's out-classed in strength and speed in a real battle with Guy.

If Guy unleashes his gates, Kakashi faces death.

Although Kakashi migh have his Mangekyo Sharingan, it will be no use in the long run of the fight.

Guy takes this with great difficulty.

But overall they are evenly matched (they grew up together and had similar teachers and learned similar things).

p0st by,

Master M0r0n

#8 Posted by beautifulrevery (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk, it's been stated in the Manga that they are neck and neck with victories over each other. Sure Guy has the edge in strength and speed but Kakashi is shown to have the edge in ninjutsu and genjutsu even without his mangekyo sharingan. I give it to Kakashi for versatility. Even if Guy opens 1 or 2 gates I think his range of nijutsu(wasn't he called the man of 1000 jutsu?) can help him take it in a hard fought battle.

#9 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals On Guy.

Morals Off, Kakashi Sharingan and wins.

#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: You posting that has what to do with the topic at hand exactly?

@RedLanternSuperman said:

Morals On Guy.

Morals Off, Kakashi Sharingan and wins.

This

#12 Edited by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kakashi can open the 7th gate, but Might Guy can definitely open the 8th without loosing vitality. He might even be lying the whole time, and there is actually a 9th and 10th Gate no one but himself only knows about.

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

He's trying to say that this should be discussed on AnimeVice.

#14 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

#15 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy

They are rivals and he is physically superior

#16 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

He's trying to say that this should be discussed on AnimeVice.

Yeah i know that but what did it have to do with the topic at hand. Frankly it's highly irrevelant since it doesn't contribute anything to the topic and is quite annoying

#17 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi wins via kamui. I see him going for mangekyou before Guy goes for the 7th/8th gate.

#18 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman:This

@beautifulrevery: Do you mean Kakashi to be known for a thousand jutsu? If so then yes he is.

#19 Posted by beautifulrevery (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Yes, that's what I meant(or rather the manga meant due to his sharingan jutsu copying ability which they seem to have completely forgotten about in favor of lolmangekyousharingan). I'm still giving versatility to Kakashi and that's what'll give him the win.

#20 Edited by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Yes they did forget. Because how can Naruto be a Hokage when it requires you to learn a thousand jutsu's?

#21 Posted by beautifulrevery (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: I think by the end they'll just give it to him cause he's pretty much unstoppable now compared to any normal ninja in the village.

#22 Posted by ComicStooge (12058 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@beautifulrevery: Yes they did forget. Because how can Naruto be a Hokage when it requires you to learn a thousand jutsu's?

It doesn't. Minato knew only a few techniques and he was said to be the strongest Hokage.

#23 Edited by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Yeah they will, but they will be breaking the rules like they always do.

@ComicStooge: Yes it does. Minato knew more than just a few techniques, it just a few techniques is all he needs. It was stated in the Naruto series. We only see a few techniques from all of the ninjas now because the writer doesn't want to do all of that extra work. We saw a few from the First, second, and third hokage, but yet they knew a thousand jutsu's. The third was stated to know all of the jutsu's in the village even the ones in the scrolls that Naruto had stole previously and we still only saw a few from him. When we do see a new technique kishi doesn't even bother giving us the name of the technique.

#24 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: It was never stated that you had to know alot of jutsus in order to become Hokage, you just have to meet the requirements.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Can go either way.

#26 Edited by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy owns kakashi in fight

He is faster, stronger more trained more experienced

You can see his reaction speed when he blocks blow from Tobi without looking same blow send RM naruto flying and crushed huge rocks

@terry2012: It was never stated that you had to know alot of jutsus in order to become Hokage, you just have to meet the requirements.

You need to know at least 1 000 techniques to become kage

#27 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yes it was. it was stated during the Naruto series. How do you think Madara know so many jutsu's? And it was one of the main reasons why Kakashi was nominated to be hokage after Tsunade fell in a coma.

#28 Posted by Darrius (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Whichever one of them lost the last fight, will win this one.

#29 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Show me where it said that, not only that but it wouldnt make sense since niether Tsunade nor Jiraya were stated to even know half of that many. That would also contradict the statement Sarutobi sensei said to Orochimaru about Jutsu's not being everything

#30 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: It didn't have to say that Jiraiya or Tsunade to know half that, because it is obvious that they did. Orochimaru was Jiraiya rival, so Jiraiya had no choice but to keep up with him in order to be able to challenge him. Plus they study under Sarutobi. The reason why Sarutobi said that is because you need more than just jutsu's to be a hokage. That why Jiraiya said to Orochimaru that you never did get it. So it would not contradict the statement that Sarutobi said. That why Orochimaru said to Sarutobi you who were called The Professor for knowing and being able to use all the jutsu's that exist in the leaf. Do you know how many that is? That is way more then what Kakashi knows. By the way your right, it doesn't state it. In truthful it doesn't state any requirements for how to be Hokage. That was the anime who added that in there when The third had a flash back to when he was young. And that where it said it if I recall. But it does make sense that you would have to learn some where around that number, because a few is obviously isn't enough.