Kakashi Hatake vs Kisuke Urihara

• 86 results
NoHatesDad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just stop your kidding. kakashi has this with ease. way to fast and durable, kisuke gets blitzed.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Kakashi part one can beat Kisuke? Lol stop. His benehime destroys him.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: I'm a naruto debater myself having read every chapter as well as having read all bleach. Most things you said were incorrect.

1. Kisuke saw yammy shoot a bala few times and deduced it's makeup and structure to cancel it. Kakashi takes a lot longer under a minute to deduce things.

2. In physical stats kisuke is also superior. He easily handed a gian with superhuman strength with one hand. He also cut off yammys arm which is hard as iron. And he train's with yoruichi in h2h who is building buster and he was her vice captain.

Flash step makes him faster than Kakashi.

His array of kido is all he would need to take down kakashi. Not to mention the versatility of his shikia. Which can shoot streams of energy. Fire continuous bolts of energy. Be used as a shield. Create a large spread net that can trap aizen and then denotate that trap. If this were other captains I could give it to them but kisuke is in hisnown league he's the one who sealed aizen in a kido without him even realizing it.

I'm on my phone so I'll have to post links

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo

So you skipped all the good argument he made only to jump on those two to say he is a fanboy?.

@Cosmic_Lantern

That is what he does, he would fail to counter good arguments and choose the easy way out by saying someone is a fan boy. I am not even going to bother debating with him. He has lost his way against you already lol.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: lol good arguments? He just lowballed and ignored kisuke feats.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo

I meant the arguments he made before saying part 1 kakshi would beat urahara. Those were good arguments.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice & awesome battle

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: No, he lowballed kisuke since the beginning, saying that this kakashi is faster and smarter than him. The op nerfed kisuke, everyone could see that.He was the only one to think that kakashi was nerfed here,i replied to everything he said,urarahara is too durable for a raiton clone, this kakashi can't spam kamui and is too slow to tag him long enough, urahara can fly and use shumpo to avoid it, and if he gets hit he can use the portable gigai to avoid it. Urahara on the other side can oneshot this kakashi with his shikai or with a high level hado he can bind him with a bakudo and slice his head off,there are many possible ways for him to win this.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ben_coby

@grappolo

I also agree this version of kakashi loses. However, you consistent complaints about someone who presents good arguments being a fanboy is getting old. By the way you also make some good points.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: There is no complain im my post, from what he said i can see the bias toward bleach or maybe toward kisuke. He made crazy claims,he is a fanboy or a troll you can choose.

WhereDaBooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL da fack Urahara is level of base Aizen he total dominate Karachi sensei and Hatake is most cool character in Narutoe

ImmortanSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ImmortanSeth

Jeez naruto fan base and bleach fan base have some serious issues on this site

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo

So you still refuse to listen to reason, go on do whatever you like.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: lol you really don't understand do you, kakashi here is outclassed pure and simple. You are the same who denied lille intangibility because it was wounded from sword slashes (never happened) so i'm not surprised,i have no problem with naruto, if you replace this kakashi with dms one he stomps kisuke, i couldn't make any case for him because he is outclassed,do you understand now?

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo

Did you even read my last post?, I already agreed this version of Kakashi loses. I only edged you to counter some of the good points he made instead of overlooking them and always yelling "fanboy, fanboy". Please dont go there with the lille issue because that is another debate entirely.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby: Is bleach still lightspeed or did it end?

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I have obviously made a mismatch.

So in terms of making it even I'll make a new one tommorow as CaV . Who is down to represent in this , and for which sides ?

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basiclly a composite Kakashi vs Composite Kisuke.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Kakashi part one can beat Kisuke? Lol stop. His benehime destroys him.

Under these rules, im pretty sure part 1 kakashi could manage 4-5/10, maybe more if some Part 2 filler feats are involved.

@cosmic_lantern: I'm a naruto debater myself having read every chapter as well as having read all bleach. Most things you said were incorrect.

1. Kisuke saw yammy shoot a bala few times and deduced it's makeup and structure to cancel it. Kakashi takes a lot longer under a minute to deduce things.

Huh? Are you saying it takes kakashi under a minute to deduce things? I quite literally just showed you a scan of him figuring out itatchi's technique almost instantly.

2. In physical stats kisuke is also superior. He easily handed a gian with superhuman strength with one hand. He also cut off yammys arm which is hard as iron. And he train's with yoruichi in h2h who is building buster and he was her vice captain.

I found this hilarious, these feats are cute and all but if you want to use a poor example like this one I can say Kakashi's trained with Naruto who is a mountain+ buster by this time or his rival is Gai whose physicals are leaps and bounds above both.

Flash step makes him faster than Kakashi.

Please do show me feats of it from kisuke, not that it matters kakashi can still react to him here.

His array of kido is all he would need to take down kakashi. Not to mention the versatility of his shikia. Which can shoot streams of energy. Fire continuous bolts of energy. Be used as a shield. Create a large spread net that can trap aizen and then denotate that trap. If this were other captains I could give it to them but kisuke is in hisnown league he's the one who sealed aizen in a kido without him even realizing it.

If your entire argument is based off of wanking Aizen to ridiculous levels and using ABC logic to somehow make Urahara's feats seem more impressive then I'll just stop you there.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By grappolo

@darkroseironavenger: No that is not a good match up, as you can see this is a mismatch only a fanboy tried to make a case but composite kakashi vs composite kisuke would be a stomp in kakashi's favor. If you want to make a more balaned match you could do bankai ichigo vs sage naruto or killer bee without the hachibi vs kenpachi without the shikai or mayuri vs orochimaru without edo tensei these are balanced matches.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KingogKings777

If you mean to ask whether bleach is light speed, then the answer is no.

Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: that made no sense to mention guy or naruto as both would murder slaughter kakashi but whatever. Guy is vastly superior to kakashi in taijutsu. Slicing through iron effortlessly is above kakashi unless he uses chidori. Lol when did he deduce itachi's techniques? All itachi ever did was genjutuse a couple regular jutsu nothing hard to tell. Also I'm not wanking aizen. His kido is top level. Just cause you're a kakashi fanboy doesn't mean everyone else is a wanker

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

I really don't see the difference between Pain Arc Kakashi and War arc. They are the same thing unless you are referring to DMS

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern
@jiraiya_sageofoil said:

@cosmic_lantern: that made no sense to mention guy or naruto as both would murder slaughter kakashi but whatever. Guy is vastly superior to kakashi in taijutsu.

Then you finally realize how ridiculous the scaling you're attempting to use is. Training with yuroichi is cool and all but if we make an actual comparrison it's a literal no contest so the points moot. Not to mention kakashi has been far beyond busting buildings since the beginning of part 1.......

No Caption Provided

Slicing through iron effortlessly is above kakashi unless he uses chidori.

You mean like the Iron kunai that even fodder break in like every battle on-screen/panel? Just stop.

Lol when did he deduce itachi's techniques?

No Caption Provided

Also I'm not wanking aizen. His kido is top level.

Irrelevant. Didn't ask for any feats from Aizen nor is he even in this battle.

Just cause you're a kakashi fanboy doesn't mean everyone else is a wanker

Lol thats cool, If this is all you can retort to I believe my point clearly got across. :)

No Caption Provided

Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: he's referring to his sharigan not his analytical abilites. Also I was referring to building busting through phsyical power. Lol any captain can. Casually builing bust using kido or their blades. Show me a scan of a kunai being broken in naruto that wasn't done by a jutsu cause kunai usually stalemate each other not break. Also your the one who began name calling by calling people aizen wankers but it's whateves

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiraiya_sageofoil: I just bumped an aizen vs pain thread. I want to see this fanboy make a case for him.

Lord_Anton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@cosmic_lantern: Lol you are the one lowballing here, you clearly said that part one kakashi could beat kisuke,this is beyond lowballing. Yes urahara has few feats but quality beats quantity,evolved aizen could roflstomp every single naruto character during pain ark and kisuke was able to give him a fight for a while. If you really think that part 1 kakashi or pain ark kakashi can oneshot kisuke you are biased and there is no need to debate with you.

Honestly.....Aizen would get stomped by the paths.

Indeed I did, Part 1 kakashi can beat kisuke under these stipulations. Prove me wrong.

Raikiri through the heart? Kamui? Raiton clone? Various jutsu he's copied over the length of the series? I see these all being fatal to kisuke. Anything to prove otherwise?

Please don't debate with me then, I got larger fish to fry. Im just waiting on someone decent to actually oppose me.

It seems you know nothing about bleach if you are saying Aizen will get stomped by the six paths. the six paths wont even give some vice-captains like renji and Ikaku a tough time. ninja jutsus are nothing compared to kidos and zanpakto abilities. you need people on itachi, six paths naruto and sasuke. madara hashirama etc to beat a captain level shinigami. I may be new hear but heck I can sense naruto fan-boyism anywhere

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisuke got this.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern
@lord_anton said:

you need people on itachi, six paths naruto and sasuke. madara hashirama etc to beat a captain level shinigami.I may be new hear but heck I can sense naruto fan-boyism anywhere

7th gate gai cleans house with most of the gotei 13. Heck anything above KCM1 Naruto can downright solo.

@jiraiya_sageofoil said:

@cosmic_lantern: he's referring to his sharigan not his analytical abilites.

LOL read the very next pannel, I'm not going to instruct you how to comprehend scans.

Also I was referring to building busting through phsyical power. Lol any captain can. Casually builing bust using kido or their blades.

Awesome, but it seems you didn't read that right 'beyond building busting' most Hurricanes don't fully rip a tree out of the ground like that.

Show me a scan of a kunai being broken in naruto that wasn't done by a jutsu cause kunai usually stalemate each other not break.

Find a specific instance where ninja tools are being broken? No, this presents no relevancy to the topic on hand and I find it ridiculous that you're trying to apply this to your argument.

Also your the one who began name calling by calling people aizen wankers but it's whateves

LOL sure man cool story, you've still yet to prove how kisuke wins here and are putting up a terrible case for him.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By alextheboss

@cosmic_lantern: which Aizen are you talking about when you say he will be stomped by the paths? If you are talking about a fully evolved Aizen with the Hogyoku you are crazy.

Lord_Anton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern:

Guy has to be in 8th gates to solo, the 7th gate will get him pass 2 captains at max. Anyone at kcm naruto level can solo? lol like i said you know little or nothing about bleach. So what is kcm naruto's defense against high level kidos or sword releases like katen kyotsu, senkei senbonzakura kageyoshi, or a legendary zanpaktou like ryujin jakka? is it rasengan or bijuu dama? Rasengan isn't even on cero level at most his bijuu dama is and captain level shinigami's deal with those with ease. kcm naruto wont even last in a fight with espada 6 and upwards. his speed counts for nothing as captain level shinigami's use high level shunpo (flash steps). you had days to come up with a response and to the very least you should have done a little research on bleach (since clearly you know very little about it) before posting. kisuke stomps hard, 3 good kidos should do the trick.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Physical sttrength wise, Kakashi is not weak as people are making him to be. If a kid sasuke can one-shot a giant bear kakashi should be far above building level

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Please let this mismatch die,kakashi is a great character but in this version vs urahara is outclassed in everything.This kakashi almost died vs kakuzu,urahara can oneshot kakuzu, even the op admitted that this is a mismatch and the only one here siding with kakashi is the worst fanboy i've never seen,a shame for naruto fanbase.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo:I am not saying Kakshi win, I just pointing out Kakashi is not physically weaker as people are making it out.

Unspokenkiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_anton said:

you need people on itachi, six paths naruto and sasuke. madara hashirama etc to beat a captain level shinigami.I may be new hear but heck I can sense naruto fan-boyism anywhere

7th gate gai cleans house with most of the gotei 13. Heck anything above KCM1 Naruto can downright solo.

@jiraiya_sageofoil said:

@cosmic_lantern: he's referring to his sharigan not his analytical abilites.

LOL read the very next pannel, I'm not going to instruct you how to comprehend scans.

Also I was referring to building busting through phsyical power. Lol any captain can. Casually builing bust using kido or their blades.

Awesome, but it seems you didn't read that right 'beyond building busting' most Hurricanes don't fully rip a tree out of the ground like that.

Show me a scan of a kunai being broken in naruto that wasn't done by a jutsu cause kunai usually stalemate each other not break.

Find a specific instance where ninja tools are being broken? No, this presents no relevancy to the topic on hand and I find it ridiculous that you're trying to apply this to your argument.

Also your the one who began name calling by calling people aizen wankers but it's whateves

LOL sure man cool story, you've still yet to prove how kisuke wins here and are putting up a terrible case for him.

And people call me a naruto fanboy.....Please you making naruto fans look bad with this level of bias.