Kakashi Hatake vs Deadpool

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VenomousBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VenomousBane

Battlefield: The streets of Konoha. 
Deadpool has no guns. He has a katana and a few knives. 
Kakashi has kunai knives and shuriken. 
No prep. 
K.O. for the win.  
No jutsus.  
No BFR. 
Who wins?

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You kidding? A hard stomp by Deadpool followed by a witty quip.

Even with Jutsus, nothing in Kakashi's arsenal can put dead pool down completely.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By mavfan626

@soaringturkeys: Wouldn't he just be able to use 'Ground Burial' (i think it's called) thus making Deadpool unable to fight..

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mavfan626 said:

@soaringturkeys: Wouldn't he just be able to use 'Ground Burial' (i think it's called) thus making Deadpool unable to fight..

Since when could Kakashi do that??

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mavfan626 said:

Well, it's one way..

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Blacklightning13

@soaringturkeys: It's KO. So He only needs to cut off his head with a raikiri.

Without Juitsu it is a lot more fair.

With Juitsu it would be a hard stomp. He would be able to use his Kamui to either turn intangible, then suprise him and kill him or he could wait until Deadpool is in close then suck him into another dimension. But since BFR isn't a loud he couldn't do the second one.

Without Juisu it is a harder fight. Kakashi could still predict Deapools movements and copy his skills using his Sharingan. That gets rid of Deadpools unpredictability advantage, but he still has skill on his side.

I think Kakashi would end up winning, he has both a speed and strength bonus, not to mention he can see through walls, in slow motion, can predict movements and the longer the fight lasts the more of Deadpools movements he can duplicate.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blacklightning13: Deadpool can't die.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blacklightning13:

Kakashi does not have strength. Deadpool clearly and easily has the strength factor.

He takes Nuclear Bombs and lives. He can walk around and recover with just his body alone

He's fallen from above the atmosphere and still survive

He even talked and recovered from being in a puddle state.

Kakashi has absolutely nothing that can put Deadpool down.

Even with Kamui, Deadpool is fast enough to dodge and recover whatever it is that Kakashi throws at him.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@mavfan626 said:

Well, it's one way..

He's never done that.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolfrazer

This is KO Kakashi doesn't need to kill him, Deadpool has been at least KO'd before right? Also Kakashi has already fought guys with immortality and put them down at least KO before they put themselves back together(the 4th shinobi war with the reanimated ninja), so a healing factor isn't really gonna help Deadpool here anyway.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VenomousBane: waaaw, i see that Kakashi is the main hero today!! but wait wait wait, no jutsu at all!!? that means no Ninjutsu, no Genjutsu, no Taijutsu, no Kage bunshin, no Kamui, no transformations, no invocations...etc that's literally no Kakashi, how isn't that a spite!!! at least say no healing factor for Deadpool. you're flagged mister, this is a clear spite.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By D3athstroke

Deadpool has a gun ? Kakashi can use whatever he wants he is going to get shot in the head and die
There is a very strong reason for guns to not exist in narutoverse

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghost_rider1
@the_mighty_Beyonder

@VenomousBane: waaaw, i see that Kakashi is the main hero today!! but wait wait wait, no jutsu at all!!? that means no Ninjutsu, no Genjutsu, no Taijutsu, no Kage bunshin, no Kamui, no transformations, no invocations...etc that's literally no Kakashi, how isn't that a spite!!! at least say no healing factor for Deadpool. you're flagged mister, this is a clear spite.

Taijutsu is straight h2h combat....so he will still use that. I can't think of many strength feats for kakashi. So that means kakashi has no way to put him down. I wouldn't call this spite tho. He was just trying to make it an even fight
PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PsychoJack

@soaringturkeys said:

Even with Jutsus, nothing in Kakashi's arsenal can put dead pool down completely.

This though maybe Kamui could take him out temporary and he be stuck forever in the other dimension.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wolfrazer said:

This is KO Kakashi doesn't need to kill him, Deadpool has been at least KO'd before right? Also Kakashi has already fought guys with immortality and put them down at least KO before they put themselves back together(the 4th shinobi war with the reanimated ninja), so a healing factor isn't really gonna help Deadpool here anyway.

He didn't defeat any of them nor knock any of them out. He had to seal them of which was done with help from other people.

But good comparison though, those guys were quite similar to the speed and level of healing that deadpool has :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PsychoJack said:

@soaringturkeys said:

This though maybe Kamui could take him out temporary and he be stuck forever in the other dimension.

I think it says BFR. Otherwise that would have been an appropriate way of taking Deadpool out.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wolfrazer
@soaringturkeys said:

@Wolfrazer said:

He didn't defeat any of them nor knock any of them out. He had to seal them of which was done with help from other people.

But good comparison though, those guys were quite similar to the speed and level of healing that deadpool has :)

Right, but he was able to go toe to toe with them. Though I just saw No jutsu, I overlooked that my mistake...but even so a KO is still a KO if you hit the person enough times or hard enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wolfrazer: Deadpool isn't going to stand around. He has a gun and has pin point accuracy.

...EDIT: he doesn't have a gun! my bad!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolfrazer
@soaringturkeys said:

@Wolfrazer: Deadpool isn't going to stand around. He has a gun and has pin point accuracy.

He has a gun.

Eh? You sure he has a gun? Says in the OP he just has a katana and a few knives.
Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Kakashi stomps this, hard.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Shoot, no jutsus? Deadpool wins.

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@soaringturkeys said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@mavfan626 said:

Well, it's one way..

He's never done that.

Er.. why not? He's done that twice..

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: Taijutsu is also jutsu, i don't know what he means with jutsu here, if Taijutsu is allowed Kakashi wins this,he only need to KO deedpool.

@soaringturkeys: actually he did used burial technics it's one of Doton technics, i can't remember how many times he used it but i remember one where he used beheading technic on Sasuke. but anyway Ninjutsu is not allowed, and i wonder if all jutsus are forbidden here, so this is a spite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@soaringturkeys said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@mavfan626 said:

Well, it's one way..

He's never done that.

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@soaringturkeys: actually he did used burial technics it's one of Doton technics, i can't remember how many times he used it but i remember one where he used beheading technic on Sasuke. but anyway Ninjutsu is not allowed, and i wonder if all jutsus are forbidden here, so this is a spite.

Oh I thought you meant the burial technic that Gaara uses.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@soaringturkeys said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@soaringturkeys said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@mavfan626 said:

Well, it's one way..

He's never done that.

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

Oh I thought you meant the burial technic that Gaara uses.

Ah, not the sand burial.. that Earth element one as he said :)

kakashi loses here. how is he putting deadpool down with his hf? No way. Spite thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Ah, not the sand burial.. that Earth element one as he said :)

kakashi loses here. how is he putting deadpool down with his hf? No way. Spite thread.

My bad! I jumped to the other burial one.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ImTheDamnBatmansaid:

Kakashi stomps this, hard.
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeonGameWave

Deadpool curbstomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blacklightning13

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@Blacklightning13: Deadpool can't die.

Yes he can. He just comes back to life almost instantaneously.

@soaringturkeys said:

@Blacklightning13:

Kakashi does not have strength. Deadpool clearly and easily has the strength factor.

He takes Nuclear Bombs and lives. He can walk around and recover with just his body alone

He's fallen from above the atmosphere and still survive

He even talked and recovered from being in a puddle state.

Kakashi has absolutely nothing that can put Deadpool down.

Even with Kamui, Deadpool is fast enough to dodge and recover whatever it is that Kakashi throws at him.

Have you seen them jump through the trees with basically no effort? That requires strength. Have you seen them move faster then the human eye without using chackra? That is a sign of strength. Being able to weild Zabuza's sword easily and effectively with one hand, that is a sign of extreme strength. None of these require effort, he could easily pump chackra into that part of his body and increase his strength by a lot.

You seem to forget he doesn't need to put Deadpool down. He just needs to remove or severely damage his head (for example, put a hole through it).

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By terry2012

Kakashi wins this. He's too strong and too fast for Deadpool. Kakashi has the gates as well, because he copy it from Might Guy. His best strength feats came when he was fighting the Tails Beasts although that might be because of gates, because he was able to uppercut the ten tail Beats with a Raikiri it not apply here. I see Kakashi tiring up Deadpool to the tree like he did with Sasuke and Naruto.

@soaringturkeys: Kakashi has strength with the gates. He has shown it fighting with the tails beasts.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@terry2012: @Blacklightning13: I doubt kakashi could win without using any jutsu at all.. With his jutsu, I'm with him, but without it? He's the technique expert, isn't he?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: He has his hand to hand combat skills to back him up. Plus he is too fast for Deadpool, because Deadpool said that Draken is faster than him and he had a hard time to keep up with him. Speed equal power, so Kakashi can generate enough speed to knock out Deadpool. No he is not the technique expert, that was Hiruzen Saurtobi that is the technique expert and Madara.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@terry2012 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: He has his hand to hand combat skills to back him up. Plus he is too fast for Deadpool, because Deadpool said that Draken is faster than him and he had a hard time to keep up with him. Speed equal power, so Kakashi can generate enough speed to knock out Deadpool. No he is not the technique expert, that was Hiruzen Saurtobi that is the technique expert and Madara.

Hmm. Ok. But he's more the technique guy, he's over 1k techniques and all that.. You could call Gai or asuma non-technical..

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Blacklightning13

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Blacklightning13: I doubt kakashi could win without using any jutsu at all.. With his jutsu, I'm with him, but without it? He's the technique expert, isn't he?

That's true. But he still has his Sharigan and superior speed. So he can predict Deadpools movements, copy them then strike when Deadpool is facing the other way. A Kunai to the back of the head is all it takes. The fight only requires a KO, it doesn't matter if Deadpool heals.

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Blacklightning13

@NeonGameWave said:

Deadpool curbstomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The first one is a laser so he would have lost consciousness for a split second then healed almost immediately. The second one is crap. That goes far and beyond his power set, that scan shows that his intelligence and is outside of his brain. He should have fallen on the ground dead then healed rapidly and regained consciousness.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Blacklightning13: Deadpool`s healing factor and durability is far above Kakashi`s, he is also more unpredictable. Kakashi cannot use any jutsus as specified in the OP and BFR is also unavailable, so I don`t see how he can win. Durability within Naruto has always been below standard and impressive for me, and I believe Deadpool with his weapons will eventually be able to take down Kakashi.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By terry2012

@PrinceAragorn1: Yeah you can say that.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By uberhikari

@Blacklightning13 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Deadpool curbstomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The first one is a laser so he would have lost consciousness for a split second then healed almost immediately. The second one is crap. That goes far and beyond his power set, that scan shows that his intelligence and is outside of his brain. He should have fallen on the ground dead then healed rapidly and regained consciousness.

LOLOL! Deadpool took a laser to the head, and in the next panel he's talking. Wow, he lost consciousness for so long it must be a knockout. Nice way to try and downplay somebody's durability.

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Blacklightning13

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Deadpool curbstomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LOLOL! Deadpool took a laser to the head, and in the next panel he's talking. Wow, he lost consciousness for so long it must be a knockout. Nice way to try and downplay somebody's durability.

He did lose consciousness but for a a split second, obviously the laser was terrible. I wasn't trying to down play it I was trying to explain that he is capable of losing consciouness (one that would count as a knockout), It just requires a more severe attack.

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Blacklightning13

@NeonGameWave said:

@Blacklightning13: 1. Deadpool`s healing factor and durability is far above Kakashi`s, 2. he is also more unpredictable. Kakashi cannot use any jutsus as specified in the OP and BFR is also unavailable, so I don`t see how he can win. Durability within Naruto has always been below standard and impressive for me, and I believe Deadpool with his weapons will eventually be able to take down Kakashi.

1. A knife in the head is still going to knock him out.

2. Once he has his sharigan out he can predict Deadpools movements.

3. Kakashi doesn't need BFR or Juitsu. His Sharigan is permanently activated (because he isn't uchiha) so he just needs to open his eyes.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Blacklightning13:

1. I don`t see Kakashi pulling that off and Deadpool did not collapse or lose consciousness.

2. Doesn`t mean it will secure his victory, and Kakashi`s strong points are Kamui and his jutsu techniques.

3. Kakashi`s sharingan has limits and he will eventually tire out due to not having stamina on par with a superhuman like Deadpool.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By uberhikari

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Deadpool curbstomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He did lose consciousness but for a a split second, obviously the laser was terrible. I wasn't trying to down play it I was trying to explain that he is capable of losing consciouness (one that would count as a knockout), It just requires a more severe attack.

Come on man, lol. If losing consciousness for the 1 or 2 seconds it takes your brain to regenerate counts as a knockout, then I guess you could kinda argue that Deadpool was "knocked out" in that scan. I mean, Deadpool's brain regenerated so fast that he was even able to make a joke. If that were a boxing match, the referee wouldn't have even had time to start the 10 count. In my book that's not a knockout. And Kakashi doesn't have any ninjutsu stronger than a laser to through the head. Raikiri would be just as ineffective as that laser was on Deadpool.

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Blacklightning13

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Deadpool curbstomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Come on man, lol. If losing consciousness for the 1 or 2 seconds it takes your brain to regenerate counts as a knockout, then I guess you could kinda argue that Deadpool was "knocked out" in that scan. I mean, Deadpool's brain regenerated so fast that he was even able to make a joke. If that were a boxing match, the referee wouldn't have even had time to start the 10 count. In my book that's not a knockout. And Kakashi doesn't have any ninjutsu stronger than a laser to through the head. Raikiri would be just as ineffective as that laser was on Deadpool.

That's not what I meant. I was just saying that he can lose consciousness and if the attack damages his brain more (cuts it off, obliterates it, puts a knife in it which his body then has to push out before it can heal) then it is possible to be counted as a knockout. I wasn't saying that that scan was a knockout.

Also if you hadn't noticed, that laser seemed to be pretty terrible. Kakashi (this is without Juitsu remember) could stab a kunai with an explosive tag into Deadpool's head. Deadpools head would then explode. That would have to count as a knockout.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dondave

Kakashi stomps

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Blacklightning13

@NeonGameWave said:

@Blacklightning13:

1. I don`t see Kakashi pulling that off and Deadpool did not collapse or lose consciousness.

2. Doesn`t mean it will secure his victory, and Kakashi`s strong points are Kamui and his jutsu techniques.

3. Kakashi`s sharingan has limits and he will eventually tire out due to not having stamina on par with a superhuman like Deadpool.

1. What do you mean pulling that off? He can move so fast that it appears as if he is teleporting. He could easily stab Deadpool in the head. Think of how many times he has already been stabbed, now make the enemy be able to teleport.

2. The whole thing about Kakashi is that he can do just about everything. He is the copy ninja, he has copied over 1000 Juitsu. He is a master at using every single element. He has competitions with Maito Gai on a regular basis, Gai is a Taijuitsu genius. He can memorise every movement he makes (he can't perform them due to not having the physique). In part 2 he is described as having the speed and Taijuitsu speed of Rock Lee. That is more then enough to put a kunai in Deadpools head.

3. That's true. But the fight won't last that long. In part 2 Kakashi keeps his sharingan activated for 2 days when he is fighting Sakura and Naruto. i don't think the fight will be going for that long.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By uberhikari

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Deadpool curbstomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's not what I meant. I was just saying that he can lose consciousness and if the attack damages his brain more (cuts it off, obliterates it, puts a knife in it which his body then has to push out before it can heal) then it is possible to be counted as a knockout. I wasn't saying that that scan was a knockout.

Also if you hadn't noticed, that laser seemed to be pretty terrible. Kakashi (this is without Juitsu remember) could stab a kunai with an explosive tag into Deadpool's head. Deadpools head would then explode. That would have to count as a knockout.

You're not familiar with Deadpool are you? Deadpool has stood at ground zero of a nuclear explosion, regenerated, got up and walked away. There is nothing Kakashi can do to put Deadpool down. You cut Deadpool's head off, he regenerates; you turn Deadpool's brain to mush, he regenerates; you shove a kunai in his head, Deadpool's brain regenerates around the kunai and Deadpool pulls it out. Seriously.

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Blacklightning13

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Deadpool curbstomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You're not familiar with Deadpool are you? Deadpool has stood at ground zero of a nuclear explosion, regenerated, got up and walked away. There is nothing Kakashi can do to put Deadpool down. You cut Deadpool's head off, he regenerates; you turn Deadpool's brain to mush, he regenerates; you shove a kunai in his head, Deadpool's brain regenerates around the kunai and Deadpool pulls it out. Seriously.

The others would all require a while to heal. Deadpool could not be consciouce if he had a kunai in his head. That just isn't in his power set.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By uberhikari

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Deadpool curbstomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The others would all require a while to heal. Deadpool could not be consciouce if he had a kunai in his head. That just isn't in his power set.

Can you please stop talking about things you know nothing about? You're making yourself sound ignorant and idiotic. A nuclear bomb exploded, before the debris even cleared Deadpool was alive, conscious and asking for a soda. And I'm not joking about the soda part.

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Blacklightning13

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@uberhikari said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Deadpool curbstomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can you please stop talking about things you know nothing about? You're making yourself sound ignorant and idiotic. A nuclear bomb exploded, before the debris even cleared Deadpool was alive, conscious and asking for a soda. And I'm not joking about the soda part.

I do know something about it. Also it can take as long as 24 hours for the debris to stop falling. I know that it should take time for him to heal. He is being written these days so that all he is is comedy, its completely stupid for Deadpool to be able to heal that quickly from a Nuclear explosion.