Kakashi Hatake vs. Batman(DC Animated Universe)

Eldest808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 40

#1  Edited By Eldest808

Batman can't use Jutsu's but he has been shown to be able to take down Metahumans, and New Gods in the DC Animated Universe without a problem while other heroes with the powers needed help. He is also at Jounin level or higher. I feel that they are pretty evenly matched. Who would in a fight?

Kakashi is allowed to use all his Jutsu(except Kamui), and weapons.

Batman is allowed to use anything that is currently in his Utility Belt and his Batmobile.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Uchiha545

Kakashi rather easily. Kamui should really be nerfed here along with other things for this to be a fight.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kamui

gg

Eldest808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eldest808

@uchiha454 said:

Kakashi rather easily. Kamui should really be nerfed here along with other things for this to be a fight.

Fine Kamui is nerfed.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With all due respect, Batman is Genin level at best. Also why give Batman his batmobile... ?

Eldest808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi rather easily.

Really how so? Batman is probably stronger than Kakashi physically. But when it comes down to skills in Weapons Combat i find it hard to say.

Eldest808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eldest808

@nyas said:

With all due respect, Batman is Genin level at best. Also why give Batman his batmobile... ?

To give him a slight edge over Kakashi's Jutsus since no one in Naruto has ever seen a Car. Plus that thing is a friggen tank to.

Edit: Genin? Hell no maybe during his first appearance in Batman the Animated Series but he is easily a Jounin by the time he joins the Justice League and even a Sannin by the time Batman Beyond airs.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

To give him a slight edge over Kakashi's Jutsus since no one in Naruto has ever seen a Car. Plus that thing is a friggen tank to.

Edit: Genin? Hell no maybe during his first appearance in Batman the Animated Series but he is easily a Jounin by the time he joins the Justice League and even a Sannin by the time Batman Beyond airs.

1)Which is exactly why I'm asking: why incorporate a tank in a 1 vs 1 battle ? especially since you banned Kamui.

2)Jounins can create flames with punching speed, cause island sized explosions with air pressure, summon building sized creatures, punch people through walls etc What can batman do in comparison ?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

Fine Kamui is nerfed.

@uchiha454 said:

Kakashi rather easily.

Really how so? Batman is probably stronger than Kakashi physically. But when it comes down to skills in Weapons Combat i find it hard to say.

Anime Batman may be physically stronger but Kakashi is extremely versatile Without prep Batman is an peak human being with martial art skills and that's it while Kakashi is trained in the art of deception and assassination and is able to use insane techniques. Tell me how Batman can deal with

Chidori

Fireball Jutsu

Lightning Clone

Shadow Clone

Lightning Hound

Demonic Ilusion: Hell Viewing

Earth wall

Summoning Ninja Hounds

Lightning Transmission

Water wall

Water Dragon

Rasengan

and even A thousand years of death

A utility belt doesn't cover these.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi 10/10

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eldest808 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Fine Kamui is nerfed.

@eldest808 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Kakashi rather easily.

Anime Batman may be physically stronger but Kakashi is extremely versatile Without prep Batman is an peak human being with martial art skills and that's it while Kakashi is trained in the art of deception and assassination and is able to use insane techniques. Tell me how Batman can deal with

Chidori

Fireball Jutsu

Lightning Clone

Shadow Clone

Lightning Hound

Earth wall

Summoning Ninja Hounds

Lightning Transmission

Water wall

Water Dragon

Rasengan

LOL I love how you included that.

Eldest808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eldest808

@nyas said:

@eldest808 said:

@nyas said:

1)Which is exactly why I'm asking: why incorporate a tank in a 1 vs 1 battle ? especially since you banned Kamui.

2)Jounins can create flames with punching speed, cause island sized explosions with air pressure, summon building sized creatures, punch people through walls etc What can batman do in comparison ?

Kakashi can only summon dogs. And when he does summon his Ninja Hounds Batman sends out Ace which would be sitting in the Batmobile. Ace would probably get killed if it was all of the Ninja Hounds but if it would be just against Pakkun he might stand a chance.

Also the reason i originally added in the Batmobile is because i was thinking when Kakashi went to use Kamui Batman would use his Batmobile to send in a missile to neutralize the effect of Kamui and since Kakashi can use Kamui it more then once he would try to use it again and then possible suck up the Batmobile which Before it gets sucked up Batman would detonate it.

Which being the tactician that Batman is he would figure that using that technique takes a lot out of him. So i am guessing Kakashi would only use it twice. at minimum.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi Stomps

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nyas

@eldest808 said:

1.Kakashi can only summon dogs. 2.Also the reason i originally added in the Batmobile is because i was thinking when Kakashi went to use Kamui Batman would use his Batmobile to send in a missile to neutralize the effect of Kamui and since Kakashi can use Kamui it more then once he would try to use it again and then possible suck up the Batmobile which Before it gets sucked up Batman would detonate it.

1) Irrelevant, I was talking about jounin class abilities in general.

2)That wouldn't work considering how fast Kakashi is with Kamui in the recent chapters, but anyway, since you banned it why did you leave the Batmobile ? (since you say it was a countermeasure for Kamui)

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Thanks but its true I've never seen a batman utility belt defense for it lol

Eldest808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eldest808

@uchiha454 said:

@eldest808 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Fine Kamui is nerfed.

@eldest808 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Kakashi rather easily.

Chidori

Fireball Jutsu

Lightning Clone

Shadow Clone

Lightning Hound

Earth wall

Summoning Ninja Hounds

Lightning Transmission

Water wall

Water Dragon

Rasengan

LOL I love how you included that.

A thousand years of death is a troll technique. Which is why Naruto used it against him during the bell test. Kakashi doesn't even use the rasengan in battle. The Batmobile is the edge in this battle as it can survive one or two hits against the Lightning Blade, Fireball , and Water Dragon Jutsu.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Uchiha545

@eldest808: so does batman start in his batmobile? If not what's to stop Kakashi from genjutsuing him like Sakura during the first bell test?

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP you have to understand that no matter how much people on the vine love/dick ride Batman there are other characters who would utterly annihilate Bruce that are high tier street levelers. Doesn't matter if he prepped for Superman before, it means nothing when going against Kakashi. As a poster already stated he has no counters for the dozens of attacks and has Kakashi can unleash. Batman is out of his element here.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you have against the goddamn Batman?

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: the god damn batman gets annihilated. Can boys cry everywhere, it's glorious.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarthAznable
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By MethoKi
Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ironshinobi88
Eldest808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eldest808 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Fine Kamui is nerfed.

@eldest808 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Kakashi rather easily.

Batman is the very definition of a Ninja. He has also been trained as a Samurai. Which in ancient Japan Batman would be considered the best of both worlds.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@eldest808 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Fine Kamui is nerfed.

@eldest808 said:

@uchiha454 said:

Kakashi rather easily.

Batman is the very definition of a Ninja. He has also been trained as a Samurai. Which in ancient Japan Batman would be considered the best of both worlds.

And can he use substitution jutsu and shadow clones to trick up the opponents? Also Kakashi has those other techniques I mentioned to which Batman has no response for and so far no one has even said Batman wins which is surprising for Batman threads.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mike_Fowler

Kakashi prepares lightning blade batman sees it tries to dodge but ultimately fails because of the sharingans predictions

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman looks Kakashi in the eye... And then passes out because he can't dispel genjutsu.

If genjutsu doesn't work Kakashi can use multi-shadow clone jutsu and make 100 Kakashis that will overwhelm Batman.

Or Kakashi can just use raikiri and his sharingan to predict where Batman will go, then impale him when he tries to dodge.

Or Kakashi can use Water Vortex Jutsu and flood the whole area to drown Batman.

Or Kakashi can use the fireball jutsu and predict where Batman will dodge to incinerate Batman.

Or Kakashi uses his much greater superhuman speed, strength, and stamina to overwhelm Batman in hand to hand.

There is no way Batman is winning this unless Kakashi is asleep.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By homicidalmaniac
afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

Lol. Low showing of Hulk.

Nah, I'm a batman fan but he is out of his league here. Sure he is good in H2H, but Kakashi is too. But when Kakashi starts using ninjutsu, he's f*cked.

Or piss himself with Kakashi using genjutsu.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What New God did Batman take down in DCAU without a problem?

Regular Sharingan would be too much for Batman. And that's being generous.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@homicidalmaniac:

Lol. Low showing of Hulk.

Nah, I'm a batman fan but he is out of his league here. Sure he is good in H2H, but Kakashi is too. But when Kakashi starts using ninjutsu, he's f*cked.

Or piss himself with Kakashi using genjutsu.

I was trolling and that cross over is non cannon

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics batman would lose, animation one gets stomped.

Kakashi

Has like 3/5 tecniques that would one-shot him if they hit(rasengan-chidori-water dragon), can create hounds or clones, and is faster.

Oh, and has faster reactions thanks to sharingan.

Copy ninja 9.5/10.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say. Kakashi has elements but batman is faster fighter

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35  Edited By Chichen_Nuggeg

Bad fight, and a stomp for Kakashi, unless we let Batman use his Yellow Ring then it becomes a stomp for Batsy.

@shamo

What? No, Kakashi is on a whole other level physically. The man can practically move at Supersonic speeds, can see moves that would otherwise be visible only to speedsters due to sharigan and smash boulders with his bare hands.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi fries him via fireball jutsu.

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No offence but this is a retarded battle. These guys come from Two completely DIFFRENT realities.Secondly, just for entertainment purposes I'll compare them. Kakashi is FARRRRRRRRRR superior to Batman and so would any Chunin from the naruto verse as they use chakra to operate on a supernatural basis.Kakashi and batman are pretty intelligent but I'll give the battle tactics to Kakashi,not that he will need them here because he can just send a shadow clone to just murder Batman horrendously easily. Batman won't have no chance.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Marshall_Long

Batman gets murdered nowhere near Kakashi's level.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainja: It isn't ret;arded. Its just horribly out of Batman's favor.

And that is no reflection on him. Kakashi is a versatile as fu** character for being street level.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce is out of his league here...

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers