Kakashi (4th Ninja War) vs Sasuke (Kage Summit)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ComicStooge
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

The bridge where Sasuke fought Danzo

No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Kakashi is at the stage he was at, in the 4th Ninja War before he got his eye ripped out by Madara

- Both are fully rested

- Sasuke is circa the 5 Kage Summit

- Neither are suffering any blindness

- Anime/filler/movie feats are allowed

- Fight to the death

- Morals on

- Combatants start 50 metres apart

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Sasuke because Kakashi tires faster.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ComicStooge

For the record, Kakashi's stamina was pretty good by the end of the war. He fought pretty consistently for like, 2 days or so.

There's a thread show casing this, but it's on another website and I think if I post it, it's considered spam.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think Kakashi because of experience but not without suffering major injuries. It could go either way though since at that time Sasuke was able to beat Danzo. 6/10 Kakashi.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kakashi too much skills and exp for sure.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards Kakashi. He could maybe win through Kamui snipe but even if he doesn't I can see him possibly stalling sasuke....

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ComicStooge

Bump

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi BFRs him.

But I guess morals are on so he cares too much for Sasuke...

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke would certainly have lost to a serious Danzo.

Of the 5 Kage, Danzo was certainly the most powerful. With a useable Kotoamatsukami and mass Izanagi.

Honestly, Izanagi + Ura Shishou Fuin allows him to theoretically draw with nearly anyone.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke would certainly have lost to a serious Danzo.

Of the 5 Kage, Danzo was certainly the most powerful. With a useable Kotoamatsukami and mass Izanagi.

Honestly, Izanagi + Ura Shishou Fuin allows him to theoretically draw with nearly anyone.

Who do you think wins?

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Sasuke sits in Susanoo and Kakashi fails to meaningfully damage him and won't use Kamui for fear of hurting Sasuke too badly.

I mean, I could conceive of a situation where Kakashi uses Kamui to make an opening in Susanoo while distracting Sasuke with a few layers of false Raikiri via Raiton bunshin, but I think Sasuke takes debilitating damage from the attack only in a moderate majority. The same trick would never work twice and Kakashi simply can't win a straight up engagement with Sasuke.

I don't think Kakashi gets to that point particularly often because of Sasuke's general intelligence, understanding of Kakashi's strategic style, and capacity to fight defensively/analytically via Susanoo.

Interestingly, Kakashi's allowance of filler feats gives him a ridiculous 6 nature transformations including the supposedly kekkei genkai only Ice. So this version of Kakashi probably beats out Pre-Mangekyou Sasuke almost hilariously easily.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Sasuke sits in Susanoo and Kakashi fails to meaningfully damage him and won't use Kamui for fear of hurting Sasuke too badly.

Why would he worry about that? He's resolved to kill him before.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi before he got his eye ripped out is the exact same Kakashi that Sasuke already fought......

Still Sasuke.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By laidblack

Sasuke.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@slimj87d said:

Kakashi BFRs him.

OP says win is by death so kakashi needs to kill him. He should win if he can tag him with kamui. He should be able to since kakashi did actually go taijutsu with sasuke for a bit in the anime (not sure if all of that was in the manga but OP says anime filler is OK).

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ComicStooge

@justsomerandomkid said:

Kakashi before he got his eye ripped out is the exact same Kakashi that Sasuke already fought......

Still Sasuke.

His Stamina had improved leaps and bounds, as had his skill with Kamui. Not only that, but he showed extra moves like Lightning Transmission (that cut a tailed beast's V2 chakra arms) and the like.

His skill with Genjutsu had improved greatly, too.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again this is a fight to the death....Kakashi needs to kill sasuke to win:

- Fight to the death

And kakashi was going to plan on killing sasuke before...Yes he does love sasuke but killing doesn't really conflict with his morals.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d said:

Kakashi BFRs him.

OP says win is by death so kakashi needs to kill him. He should win if he can tag him with kamui. He should be able to since kakashi did actually go taijutsu with sasuke for a bit in the anime (not sure if all of that was in the manga but OP says anime filler is OK).

IC. Kakashi didn't have great stamina back here with his Kamui. We all might have a impression that he can spam kamui because it's been awhile since we've seen him strained from using it.

I'd have to see how many times he could kamui during that story arc.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Well this is fourth ninja war kakashi. IIRC he used kamui on the 8 tails after days of fighting in a war. His stamina seemed to take a pretty big jump. Not sure how many times he can spam it but sasuke doesn't have the EMS here only the MS. So Sasukes stamina isn't limitless either.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d: Well this is fourth ninja war kakashi. IIRC he used kamui on the 8 tails after days of fighting in a war. His stamina seemed to take a pretty big jump. Not sure how many times he can spam it but sasuke doesn't have the EMS here only the MS. So Sasukes stamina isn't limitless either.

Thanks for refreshing me quickly. I didn't have to do too much research. I think kakashi could probably win it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By laidblack

Saying Kakashi will just use Kamui is the same as saying Cyclops will just start a fight by flipping his visor up and opening his eyes. If he wasn't using it on the immortal, limitless chakra zombies. Why would he use it on Sasuke?

An all honestly a better argument would be Sasuke using Amaterasu as soon as the battle start, since, that is honestly one of the only technique hes really been using every since getting it.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kakashi.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@boringperson said:

Again this is a fight to the death....Kakashi needs to kill sasuke to win:

@comicstooge said:

- Fight to the death

And kakashi was going to plan on killing sasuke before...Yes he does love sasuke but killing doesn't really conflict with his morals.

There's a big difference between morals off/bloodlusted Kakashi and in character Kakashi having to focus to hit an aggressive attacking target. Kakashi has no feats of using Kamui against a living target of Sasuke's agility.

I mean, theoretically Kakashi could tear out a few pin sized chunks of Sasuke's brain with Kamui... but it's out of character. Kakashi with Kamui is kind of a bs option imo. Because if we assume he's really willing to kill Sasuke with it he would. Sasuke definitely would leave openings for a hidden Kakashi to Kamui while he was distracted by Raiton/Mizu/Kage Bunshin. Even Itachi was surprised by the deftness of Kakashi's Kage Bunshin replacement. (Though it WAS 30% Itachi, but there's no evidence that the weakened version had worse perception than the true forms.)

Kakashi is the Silver Surfer of Naruto. He should theoretically beat nearly everyone but has never come close to doing so on page.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Kakashi al ready kept up with sasuke in the anime (OP says anime filler is allowed) so Kamui'ing his head off wouldn't be impossible. Would it happen every time and for a majority? Maybe not. But I can see kakashi also stalling sasuke. He's BFR a susanoo arrow before so he could possibly do it again, and he uses replacement juts us and shadow clones a lot. I also feel as if he is a lot smarter than sasuke.

All though agree to disagree. I just don't have time for a debate right now. Sorry.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@boringperson: Kakashi al ready kept up with sasuke in the anime (OP says anime filler is allowed) so Kamui'ing his head off wouldn't be impossible. Would it happen every time and for a majority? Maybe not. But I can see kakashi also stalling sasuke. He's BFR a susanoo arrow before so he could possibly do it again, and he uses replacement juts us and shadow clones a lot. I also feel as if he is a lot smarter than sasuke.

All though agree to disagree. I just don't have time for a debate right now. Sorry.

I basically agree with you. But I feel like comicvine rules make Kakashi more powerful than he is actually shown to be. Intellectually, I know that Kakashi should win against Sasuke simply by powerset. But I just feel that an in character Kakashi wouldn't resort to the sort of tactics that would lead to such a victory.

Kakashi for the majority.

unstressing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi thinking about what he has done and everything... Btw 4th ninja war umm where exactly in the war because if we are talking about when he gets both sharingans then im calling this into the stomp range.

Kakashi wins 7/10 he has more skill and he was still able to keep up with sasuke

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi thinking about what he has done and everything... Btw 4th ninja war umm where exactly in the war because if we are talking about when he gets both sharingans then im calling this into the stomp range.

Kakashi wins 7/10 he has more skill and he was still able to keep up with sasuke

Before Madara took his eye.

unstressing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By unstressing

@comicstooge: oh before he took his eye....... Ok Kakashi wins still but is not 6/10. Kakashi has more feats under his belt than sasuke who in reality is not really all that powerful i will admit his eye tech are awesome and susanoo is also awesome but it also taxs his eye alot so I don't see him using it often at all. Alot of people will bring up the itachi fight i'm sure of this but that fight was against a itachi in a severly weakened state and was for the most part just testing sasuke. Then people will bring up him and danzo well for the most part that fight should of been danzo's win but due to Sasuke being a staple in the series you can't kill him off. Kakashi wins in a semi drawn out battle until he decides to put Sasuke down.

And for people who say morals on Kakashi won't dare do that to him. Please go back and look at what Kakashi has done even morales on he makes no quarel about killing someone who needs to die. If sasuke comes at Kakashi like he is going to kill him Kakashi is not going to be ok kill me...

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Sasuke get Susanoo? If so Naruto (after he got Sage Mode) said he couldn't beat MS Sasuke with Susanoo, yet Sage Mode Naruto already surpassed Kakashi.

MS Susanoo Sasuke>SM Naruto>SM Jiraiya>Kakashi.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: Susanoo doesn't block Kamui. As of the 5 Kage Summit Sasuke has imperfect Susanoo.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: There's a difference in "Fight to the death" and bloodlusted. Kakashi doesn't usually use Kamui right away, like in his fight with Kakuzu.

As far as actual power, Sasuke has Kakashi heavily outmatched (like I stated above). Kakashi's only hope is Kamui, which he doesn't usually start out with, compared to Sasuke who at this point had lost his mind and was basically always bloodlusted.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BoringPerson

@anime2114: Not really... at this point the only jutsu that Sasuke has that "out power" Kakashi are Amaterasu and Kirin. Everything else is manageable. Kirin only has feats of hitting basically immobilized targets and Kakashi will find out about Amaterasu the moment it pops one of his clones. Not to mention with Sharingan he has a decent chance of dodging for a while like Sasuke did to Itachi.

Comicvine rules, they fight to the best of their ability. Kakashi should know that he's outpowered and resort to offensive Kamui. If he can stop Pain's high speed nail he can tear a few nail sized chunks out of Sasuke with relative ease. Especially since Sasuke doesn't know about Kamui and will be expecting a clone diversion drive into Raikiri.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: There's a difference in "Fight to the death" and bloodlusted. Kakashi doesn't usually use Kamui right away, like in his fight with Kakuzu.

As far as actual power, Sasuke has Kakashi heavily outmatched (like I stated above). Kakashi's only hope is Kamui, which he doesn't usually start out with, compared to Sasuke who at this point had lost his mind and was basically always bloodlusted.

kakashi hadn't mastered kamui at the point. When tobi appeared, kakashi was going for kamui right off the bat.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: I think Naruto said he couldn't beat Sasuke without the both of them dying, meaning he wasn't powerful enough to fight to incapacitate Sasuke who would be fighting to kill.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BoringPerson

@princearagorn1: Doesn't matter, this is still after the fight with Pain. Kakashi has consistent feats of using Kamui on high speed projectiles, hitting Sasuke should be no problem.

Especially considering Sasuke doesn't know about it and will expect Kakashi to go for a surprise cqb Raikiri for the finish.

EDIT: Read my later posts as well.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ComicStooge

Kakashi is a great deal more skilled, based off this craaaazy fight:

Loading Video...

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi.

Smarter, more level-headed, comparable chakra reserves, more versatile ninjutsu, more skilled in taijutsu, better hax.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke hes more powerful and nearly all his moves are better. The kamui argument goes out the window when amaterasu is equal to it in this specific scenario. Sasuke also has enton and susanoo giving him massive advantage. Sasuke can spam susanoo arrows and kakashi cant dodge them and doesnt have the stamina to keep warping them.

In close combat Sasuke wins his chidori beats kakashis lightning blade since he has more powerful chakra. Chidori nagashi counters kakashis stops combat game. Sasuke has much better summons like hawks and snakes. Large Snakes and Aoda will keep kakashi busy as it is.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi fought for days without much rest and spammed kamui and raikiri during the war. Sasuke during the summit was near blind and had trouble maintaining his susanoo. He has no answer for kakashi's kamui which was able to teleport away half of the gedo mazou before madara could summon it to his side. Susanoo arrows are getting kamuid away.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi takes it.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t see why Kakashi can’t BFR him

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With morals on? Sasuke would win.

Kakashi has the potency to kill sasuke witb kamui ofc. But he wouldint kill him with it as its not in his nature to kill someone so brutally especially his own student.

And thats with saying that he could get through his susanoo.

I mean he could probably be able to outlast the susanoo since war arc kakashi has gotten ridiculous stamina buffs and sasuke became blind after having mangekyou for only so long (although he did use it against alot of people).

But if kakashi is allowed to kill sasuke with kamui, hed outlast susanoo and kill him.

Other than that sasuke wins.