Setting

Gotham City Rooftops

Rules

• Morals on and in character.
  • Current versions.
  • Standard equipment.
  • Standard knowledge.
  • Start a skyscraper away.

Bonus Round: The entire New-52 Bat-Family (Batman, Damian Wayne, Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, and Catwoman) join the fight. Who prevails?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cable_Extreme

I am not to familiar with Wolf-man so I couldn't say.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Why couldn't Kaine solo?

I dont know much about Kaine but he is part of the Spider-family. The top of the street level food chain.

For bonus do they help a certain team or are they on there own? They wont win on there own but they could change the tide for whoever they join.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@cable_extreme: He has a mild healing factor (in-combat), and enhanced strength, reflexes, senses, and speed/agility. I can't post scans because the image system on CV isn't working right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why couldn't Kaine solo?

I dont know much about Kaine but he is part of the Spider-family. The top of the street level food chain.

Well Kaine fought Wolverine before in a semi-scripted battle, and, while he did win, it was revealed later that Wolverine was in on the battle and faked the defeat.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: He has a mild healing factor (in-combat), and enhanced strength, reflexes, senses, and speed/agility. I can't post scans because the image system on CV isn't working right now.

Yeah, me neither.

I am thinking Wolverine should be the one to verse Kaine, but I am hesitant because I am unaware of how "enhanced" Wolf-man is. But could he possess enough speed and strength to hurt Deathstroke's Nth metal armor?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why couldn't Kaine solo?

For bonus do they help a certain team or are they on there own? They wont win on there own but they could change the tide for whoever they join.

There is absolutely no way Kaine would solo Wolverine and New-52 Deathstroke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Yeah, me neither.

I am thinking Wolverine should be the one to verse Kaine, but I am hesitant because I am unaware of how "enhanced" Wolf-man is. But could he possess enough speed and strength to hurt Deathstroke's Nth metal armor?

He's enhanced enough to pretty much effortlessly impale Sergeant Superior, who is a superhero who was shown to be pretty strong and durable.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

Yeah, me neither.

He's enhanced enough to pretty much effortlessly impale Sergeant Superior, who is a superhero who was shown to be pretty strong and durable.

What defense does he have to prevent Deathstroke's blade from cutting him in half? Is he much faster than Slade? Idk how durable Sergeant Superior is, I do not follow the comics with Wolf-man. Is Sergeant Superior's durability close to Nth metal? The very Nth metal that allows slade to deflect gunfire, and tank explosions? While Deathstroke has been stabbed before, it requires immense skill and knowledge of Deathstroke, since Tomo's father (clan leader) and Tomo both knew of his armor and his abilities which is why they tried ambushing him on the train without his armor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

Yeah, me neither.

What defense does he have to prevent Deathstroke's blade from cutting him in half? Is he much faster than Slade? Idk how durable Sergeant Superior is, I do not follow the comics with Wolf-man. Is Sergeant Superior's durability close to Nth metal? The very Nth metal that allows slade to deflect gunfire, and tank explosions? While Deathstroke has been stabbed before, it requires immense skill and knowledge of Deathstroke, since Tomo's father (clan leader) and Tomo both knew of his armor and his abilities which is why they tried ambushing him on the train without his armor.

He blocked a sword before with his arm and it barely shed any blood. I think he could be faster than Slade. His leg muscles are pretty strong, since after several weeks of training, he leaped nearly the entire length of a small building. And can Deathstroke's helmet be removed by another person? Because usually when Wolf-Man faces across armored people, he takes their helmet off first, like he did with Construct.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@cable_extreme said:

Yeah, me neither.

He blocked a sword before with his arm and it barely shed any blood. I think he could be faster than Slade. His leg muscles are pretty strong, since after several weeks of training, he leaped nearly the entire length of a small building. And can Deathstroke's helmet be removed by another person? Because usually when Wolf-Man faces across armored people, he takes their helmet off first, like he did with Construct.

Only two times I remember Deathstroke's helmet coming off was when he tanked a submarine explosion. The other time, part of his mask was ripped off by a punch from Lobo. I do not think it can be forcefully taken off unless you exceed Nth metal's durability strength.

That feat of him jumping sounds pretty serious. What type of gear does he bring along that could counter Slade's? Slade having Nth metal armor, some sort of gun, whether that be sniper, or machine gun that according to 23.3 new 52 teen titans, shoots promethium rounds. He has a blasting staff that can separate into billy clubs, and a promethium sword that cuts jet wings in half.

It sounds to me like this guy is a mix between beast and sabertooth

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IndieComicsFTW
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: You Wolf Man pick never showed up.

Comicvine is currently not allowing uploads ):

@cable_extreme: Wolf Man is very powerful, likely in the 10 ton range by clacs of Elder who is equal to Wolf Man. Wolf Man himself has good feats. Even the weaker Werewolves were cratering the earth with their full power of slaming Wolf Man. A usual 10 tonish feat. The real danger would be the Claws that can rend steel.

http://www.comicvine.com/invincible/4005-5210/forums/invincible-and-astounding-wolf-man-respect-thread-1501844/

That is some pretty serious strength, Deathstroke is sporting around 5-6 ton strength. The strength advantage could be an issue, but imo it takes more than 10 tons of blunt force to get past Nth metal. Now peircing damage is completely different. While it is possible to pierce Deathstroke's armor as shown by Tomo and his father, it requires skill and previous knowledge of the Armor. Deathstroke was even surprised and said it should be impossible.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@cable_extreme: Oh.... That is why my Jason Voorhees Comic Book Respect Thread is not panning out right now. Darn.

No Caption Provided

Wolf Man pic :)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw:

Are they now allowing us to upload? Or did you copy from a previously uploaded source?

No Caption Provided

(testing with a cooler photo)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I'll give some basic scans of Wolf-Man's physical capabilities.

Strength

• With one swift blow, decapitates Zechariah, a vampire with already enhanced durability (it was planned out, but I think Zechariah was actually beheaded since he was speculating if he could survive it a couple pages before).
No Caption Provided
  • Rips Agent Hunter in half with one good blow.
No Caption Provided
  • Sergeant Superior, a superhero with superhuman strength, durability, and flight, is impaled by Wolf-Man's fist.
No Caption Provided

@cable_extreme: Wolf Man is very powerful, likely in the 10 ton range by clacs of Elder who is equal to Wolf Man. Wolf Man himself has good feats. Even the weaker Werewolves were cratering the earth with their full power of slaming Wolf Man. A usual 10 tonish feat. The real danger would be the Claws that can rend steel.

http://www.comicvine.com/invincible/4005-5210/forums/invincible-and-astounding-wolf-man-respect-thread-1501844/

Didn't know there was a Respect Thread! I actually have scans of every fight already, so I've got scans covered. Thanks anyways though bro.

Fixed.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@pr0metheus said:

Why couldn't Kaine solo?

Well Kaine fought Wolverine before in a semi-scripted battle, and, while he did win, it was revealed later that Wolverine was in on the battle and faked the defeat.

Actually I should point out that Wolverine did not fake defeat. He was in on the fight but did not expect Kaine to go in for a kill-shot hence the reason he was so pissed off when he came round because Kaine came dangerously close to killing him. So yes while Wolverine was in on the plan its still an impressive reflex feat for Kaine to effectively move fast enough to potentially kill him before he could react. So no Logan didn't so much as fake defeat so much as he was waiting for Kaine to make his move......he just didn't think that Kaine's move would be to attempt to kill him lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

Why couldn't Kaine solo?

Actually I should point out that Wolverine did not fake defeat. He was in on the fight but did not expect Kaine to go in for a kill-shot hence the reason he was so pissed off when he came round because Kaine came dangerously close to killing him. So yes while Wolverine was in on the plan its still an impressive reflex feat for Kaine to effectively move fast enough to potentially kill him before he could react. So no Logan didn't so much as fake defeat so much as he was waiting for Kaine to make his move......he just didn't think that Kaine's move would be to attempt to kill him lol.

LOL huh I didn't know that. I thought he was just pissed overall xD

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Wolverine008

@pr0metheus said:

Why couldn't Kaine solo?

So it is still kind a not focused Wolverine getting his heart ripped on half by a blood lusted Kaine. Lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 said:

@pr0metheus said:

Why couldn't Kaine solo?

So it is still kind a not focused Wolverine getting his heart ripped on half by a blood lusted Kaine. Lol.

I think the battle would be more even in this situation when both of them are at their best and actually fighting full-fledged.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme: I'll give some basic scans of Wolf-Man's physical capabilities.

Strength

• With one swift blow, decapitates Zechariah, a vampire with already enhanced durability (it was planned out, but I think Zechariah was actually beheaded since he was speculating if he could survive it a couple pages before).
No Caption Provided
  • Rips Agent Hunter in half with one good blow.
No Caption Provided
  • Sergeant Superior, a superhero with superhuman strength, durability, and flight, is impaled by Wolf-Man's fist.
No Caption Provided

@indiecomicsftw said:

Didn't know there was a Respect Thread! I actually have scans of every fight already, so I've got scans covered. Thanks anyways though bro.

@indiecomicsftw said:

Fixed.

Thanks for the scans! I do have one question, when you say regular equipment, does Deathstroke have his guns as well? I feel that would be a big factor in this fight, and apparently his bullets are promethium in New 52.

Those are great feats of cutting power! I guess it is only fair that I show some for Deathstroke. I believe that this is where the battle is either won or loss. Wolverine can most likely last quite awhile, but i am not sure if he could the majority.

As for Deathstroke's cutting power, I will start off by providing simple feats and go on to higher showings.

Here he is able to beat a tactical unit armed with weapons using only his sword.

He can impale durable opponents as well such as warhawks...

...and the second legacy

His cutting power is so great that he can cut the wing off a jet.

I can provide speed, strength durability as well, though I am heading off to the gym, I will be back on later. :D

One more thing, I thought this would be cool, Tiggor whom is part of the Omegas bears quite the resemblance to Wolf-man imo.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Impressive scans, but I think Wolf-Man's hide is pretty thick. Despite Zechariah's super-strength, a blade didn't even manage to cut past his Wolf-Man's skin, and sheds minimal blood. He even breaks the sword right after.

Now, I know that isn't a Promethium Sword like Slade's, but I think it should be accounted for. Even if he does get slashed and stabbed by it, Wolf-Man's healing factor would enable him to jump back to the fight after a bit. He'd be down, but not long enough to be down for the count. He has healed from being impaled by The Elder (King of Werewolves), who, at the time, was at least two times as powerful as he was.

That, and he's tanked punches from Invincible before (probably holding back, but still a lot more force than anyone could dish here).

No Caption Provided

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: said:

Impressive scans, but I think Wolf-Man's hide is pretty thick. Despite Zechariah's super-strength, a blade didn't even manage to cut past his Wolf-Man's skin, and sheds minimal blood. He even breaks the sword right after.

That durability feat is very good for having no armor. There is a abundant amount of durability feats for Deathstroke however, most of them are from explosions or blunt force impacts. I can however show you Deathstroke's strength without his armor (which is significantly less than when he has it on). Like Wolf-Man, Deathstroke (without the aid of Nth metal) can break a sword as well. (Great match up btw)

No Caption Provided

And I am going to add a second scan just because it is one of my favorites.

No Caption Provided

Now, I know that isn't a Promethium Sword like Slade's, but I think it should be accounted for. Even if he does get slashed and stabbed by it, Wolf-Man's healing factor would enable him to jump back to the fight after a bit. He'd be down, but not long enough to be down for the count. He has healed from being impaled by The Elder (King of Werewolves), who, at the time, was at least two times as powerful as he was.

Oh no doubt, the scans you provided prove that Slade will have to work for it. I do have a question though, in the scan that Wolf-Man was sliced through the chest, why did he revert back to his normal human form, was that just plot/context? Or is it part of healing?

Examples of healing

As for Slade's healing, it probably isn't quite as good as Wolf-Man's healing factor, but, I think the Nth metal armor will be a job to get through, given that I think Wolf-Man has the strength and cutting power to do so, just not the knowledge of the armor which could take awhile. Now that I can post scans, here is Deathstroke's fight with Tomo, realize that he has already been stabbed by Tomo's father who was just fatally wounded by Tomo. (Complex story lol), So Tomo's father hires Deathstroke on the spot of him dieing to kill Tomo for one dollar, Deathstroke accepts and bing, here we go.

Now if you look at the fight, You will notice how Deathstroke is nearly un-effected by the stab. He actually starts fighting on the side of a building, Tomo possessing better strength,speed,and durability, he was defeated by Deathstroke's skill and ingenuity. But you can see Deathstroke was stabbed, and continued fighting nearly unfazed.

Here is another example

He tanks a submarine and continues fighting Legacy until he makeshifts a emp device.

Afterward you see this scan.

No Caption Provided

Here is an example of his blunt force durability

Here is an example that would relatively match being punched by invincible ( I have been trying to get comparable scans) He fights Lobo, who was strong enough to take on the Omegas, Zealot, and Deathstroke at the same time. He even used blunt force to break Deathstroke's Nth metal face mask. (Best hard hitting durability feat for New 52 Deathstroke).

And notice the tactic he used with the explosives, which could be very useful here. (Note Lobo healed from those explosives but later died in a bigger explosion)

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Also remember Cecil informed Invincible that Wolf Man was very superhuman. I doubt he held back his punch more than he would for the average 20+ toners in his world.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Nice scans! If Wolf-Man and Slade duke it out, it'll be a site to behold! Slade definitely has some good durability feats as well. I'd say that initially, Deathstroke and his very durable Nth armor would catch Wolf-Man off guard, and The Terminator would probably stab him after a good fight and take him down.

Thing is, he can heal from that and I don't think Deathstroke would expect it. He's been stabbed by his half-vampire daughter right through his chest, and bounced back in seconds in full shape.

With Wolf-Man coming back into the game so quickly, I think Slade would be surprised and Wolfie would have a better chance of getting through his armor since he knows how durable it is now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Also remember Cecil informed Invincible that Wolf Man was very superhuman. I doubt he held back his punch more than he would for the average 20+ toners in his world.

Hmm..that's true. I guess it could have been an average punch from Invincible. A full-power punch would have done a lot more damage to Gary.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @cable_extreme: Also wanted to add Wolf Man slicing up Reaniman with ease.

No Caption Provided

Reaniman are all 20+ toners and are made of Metals that tank early Invincible hits (30+ tons) with no problem. Yet Wolf Man trashes them.

Worth Noting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @cable_extreme: Also wanted to add Wolf Man slicing up Reaniman with ease.

No Caption Provided

Reaniman are all 20+ toners and are made of Metals that tank early Invincible hits (30+ tons) with no problem. Yet Wolf Man trashes them.

Worth Noting.

Completely forgot about that. Also very impressive. I wonder if Nth armor can tank hits like that?

He's also made the Elder bleed out with a single slash. Really good feat considering a sword backed by the strength of a vampire didn't even get past a couple inches of Wolf-Man's hide.

No Caption Provided

Also, he pretty much knocked out Eruptor in a single toss.

No Caption Provided

Rips off Construct's protective helmet with absolute ease, where Kid Thor couldn't even dent it.

No Caption Provided

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf Man respect :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf Man respect :)

Such an underrated, but great character. Can't believe they cancelled his title for Super Dinosaur. Worse move ever Skybound.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme: Nice scans! If Wolf-Man and Slade duke it out, it'll be a site to behold! Slade definitely has some good durability feats as well. I'd say that initially, Deathstroke and his very durable Nth armor would catch Wolf-Man off guard, and The Terminator would probably stab him after a good fight and take him down.

Thing is, he can heal from that and I don't think Deathstroke would expect it. He's been stabbed by his half-vampire daughter right through his chest, and bounced back in seconds in full shape.

With Wolf-Man coming back into the game so quickly, I think Slade would be surprised and Wolfie would have a better chance of getting through his armor since he knows how durable it is now.

That is very true

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Worth Noting.

Daang, that is nice, though I have come to realize that "slicing damage" is different than punching damage. For example, Deathstroke can tank quite a bit of punches from Lobo, but if Lobo has a huge sword, his armor would be obliterated. I think this is why Wolf-Man can be so lethal. Who needs strength when you can just cut their head off? LOL

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP. I want to know more people's thoughts on who would win this.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By deathstroke19

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: hmmm nice matchup. I didnt know much about wolf before this thread an but he seems like a pretty powerful guy... I cant Mamie a decision yet i will have to see what more people say about him. And i looked at the scans and hes able to fight with a lot of damage and i saw that he can heal it all off fast if he transforms but transforming makes him drowsy which might allow DS the opportunity to give the killing stroke. Unless wolf man hurts DS more first and doesn't have to change at all. I cant decide to close to call. Great match up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: hmmm nice matchup. I didnt know much about wolf before this thread an but he seems like a pretty powerful guy... I cant Mamie a decision yet i will have to see what more people say about him. And i looked at the scans and hes able to fight with a lot of damage and i saw that he can heal it all off fast if he transforms but transforming makes him drowsy which might allow DS the opportunity to give the killing stroke. Unless wolf man hurts DS more first and doesn't have to change at all. I cant decide to close to call. Great match up.

Thanks. I was thinking that if Deathstroke stabbed Wolf-Man, he would revert back to human form and be unconscious for a while, and Slade would just leave him, assuming him dead.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: true that could happen but i think DS would make sure he was dead. And wouldn't his wounds go away if he changed back and ds would notice. Im not saying it couldnt happen just saying another thing that could happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: true that could happen but i think DS would make sure he was dead. And wouldn't his wounds go away if he changed back and ds would notice. Im not saying it couldnt happen just saying another thing that could happen.

That's a possibility, but to be honest most of the time I see Slade stab someone he almost always faces away and moves onto another enemy.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19 said:

Thanks. I was thinking that if Deathstroke stabbed Wolf-Man, he would revert back to human form and be unconscious for a while, and Slade would just leave him, assuming him dead.

Wolf Mans greatest Weakness is the worst the wound (Head, Heart Damage) the chance he could pass out. However when he passed out from Chloe's Heart Stab after transforming, he was back in the fight what should be less than 30 seconds. Like a quick Black Out. However if he uses his transformations with care to take care light damage, he can easy keep up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19 said:

Wolf Mans greatest Weakness is the worst the wound (Head, Heart Damage) the chance he could pass out. However when he passed out from Chloe's Heart Stab after transforming, he was back in the fight what should be less than 30 seconds. Like a quick Black Out. However if he uses his transformations with care to take care light damage, he can easy keep up.

Definitely. But there is a chance that if Deathstroke helps Logan, they could KO Scarlet Spider long enough to deal with Wolf-Man again.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw said:

@deathstroke19 said:

Definitely. But there is a chance that if Deathstroke helps Logan, they could KO Scarlet Spider long enough to deal with Wolf-Man again.

However its more than possible Wolf Man does not need to heal. The guy can and has fought with holes in his guts and keeps chugging. He has a Healing Factor in Wolf form that allows him to keep chugging. So his weakness is a very minor possibility to exploit altogether.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna give it to team 1.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw said:

@deathstroke19 said:

However its more than possible Wolf Man does not need to heal. The guy can and has fought with holes in his guts and keeps chugging. He has a Healing Factor in Wolf form that allows him to keep chugging. So his weakness is a very minor possibility to exploit altogether.

That is true, but Deathstroke has the potential dropping power to take out Wolf-Man, at least temporarily. After enough blood lost an a good stab(s), it would probably take Wolf-Man out.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By IndieComicsFTW
SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SheenLantern

Kaine beats Slade to death using Wolverine as a baseball bat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not happening dude. Kaine is my favorite character here, but he's not soloing.

He's stronger and faster than both Wolverine and Deathstroke combined, several times over.

He can't lose.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's stronger and faster than both Wolverine and Deathstroke combined, several times over.

He can't lose.

He would lose to Wolverine and Deathstroke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@sheenlantern said:

He can't lose.

He would lose to Wolverine and Deathstroke.

Kaine struggled against Logan. True, he did win, but Wolverine was also not in his top game since he knew what was going down. In a full-out fight, Kaine would have a lot more trouble taking Logan down.

Plus his strength is negated by Wolverine's tough adamantium skeleton, which hurts whenever Kaine punches it. Scarlet Spider stated exactly that he was stronger and faster than Logan, but that didn't help how difficult it was fighting Logan.

No Caption Provided