Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

Kaine has no way to win.

Well Classic Kaine was able to give Carnage a tussle who even admitted that Kaine hurt him via his molecular burning touch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Toxin is more powerful than Venom and Carnage combined. Not to mention Toxin can only feel a certain extent of pain. Also Toxin is much more resistant to pain then Venom and Carnage.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Damn, Kaine really is a badass.

Still, Toxin would mop the floor with Carnage, and I don't think Kaine would stand much of a chance.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: I agree Patrick as Toxin was a complete boss. Classic Kaine could beat current Eddie-Toxin though. Was just pointing out that Kaine could hurt him but yeah.....Pat-Toxin wins!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Killemall

@sheenlantern: Current Toxin has had a horrible run thus far. He lost to Venom three in a row, every time with plot though. While Kaine on the other hand now has the other powers seems more badass (at least as of last issue)

@strider92: any speculation on what the stinger of Kaine might do to a symboite? Have we see how that plays out before?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@

@dreadpool10 said:

Toxin is more powerful than Venom and Carnage combined. Not to mention Toxin can only feel a certain extent of pain. Also Toxin is much more resistant to pain then Venom and Carnage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Toxin can be incapacitated the same way Venom and Carnage can. He may be stronger but as far as durability goes they're roughly the same.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Classic Kaine's stingers never really did much. They were kinda like X-23 claws but thats about it so would have as much effect on a symbiote as any other stabbing weapon (so not much). Current Kaine's stingers are supposedly the same as Peter's when he had the "Other" so they can inject a poison that was strong enough to paralyze a 30tonner nigh-instantly. However given how symbiotes tend to shrug off poison (with the exception of current Venom who seems to be very susceptible to them) they probably wouldn't do much. So imo both pre-Scarlet Spider and post-Scarlet Spider Kaine's stingers probably wouldn't be much use.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

Not really sure why everyone is saying brock would lose. He has rag dolled flash around in there first fight and there 3rd fight. And honestly toxin going down the way he did in the above scans is PIS. Toxin is suppose to have more resistance to sonics and brock has a lot of pain tolerance feats to say that shouldn't be a big deal.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#12  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Just so I am clear doesn't the OP say the versions in the scans? So wouldn't that mean this is Patrick Mulligan Toxin? Not Brock Toxin?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: I agree Patrick as Toxin was a complete boss. Classic Kaine could beat current Eddie-Toxin though. Was just pointing out that Kaine could hurt him but yeah.....Pat-Toxin wins!

Agreed.

@sheenlantern: Current Toxin has had a horrible run thus far. He lost to Venom three in a row, every time with plot though. While Kaine on the other hand now has the other powers seems more badass (at least as of last issue)

@strider92: any speculation on what the stinger of Kaine might do to a symboite? Have we see how that plays out before?

@

@dreadpool10 said:

Toxin can be incapacitated the same way Venom and Carnage can. He may be stronger but as far as durability goes they're roughly the same.

Its worth noting the Toxin showed is Pat Toxin, who thus far been superior to Eddie Toxin in all areas and feats.

Beats Carnage.

Beats Carnage again.

Beats Wrecker and Pile Driver at the same time.

The point is clear. Eddie Toxin > Classic Kaine > Patrick Toxin.

That is a pic of Patrick Toxin, that is the Toxin we are using then and that Toxin Spanks Classic Kaine.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#14 god_spawn  Moderator

@strider92: current venom was filtering out poison when fighting the ufoes just fine. Was it earlier issues with remender? I've read more of bunn's run but from what I've read of remender's run he didn't seem to have a good of a grasp bunn does who did make poisonous gas useless against him the last time someone tried it on venom

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#15 god_spawn  Moderator

@strider92: current venom was filtering out poison when fighting the ufoes just fine. Was it earlier issues with remender? I've read more of bunn's run but from what I've read of remender's run he didn't seem to have a good of a grasp bunn does who did make poisonous gas useless against him the last time someone tried it on venom

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By TDK_1997

Toxin should be able to do it.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By laflux  Online

I think when people note Flashes weakness they refer to his fight with Kraven, a few issues later, he said he still was not feeling 100 percent, although he did have a block busting battle with a nigh morals off Peter Parker between that those two events.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I think Toxin can win.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers