#1 Posted by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine

Ord

Rules

Standard gear

Both in character

Win by death/KO/incapacitation

Random encounter

Location

Start 50 feat apart

Both begin visible

Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Nefarious (22923 posts) - - Show Bio

Ord has far more experience than Kaine. Ord can take hits from Colossus and still be conscious afterwards.

#3 Posted by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Has Ords durability been tested against stabbing damage? Kaine does have those stingers.

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Nefarious: Has Ords durability been tested against stabbing damage? Kaine does have those stingers.

IIRC no, Ord has never been stabbed. However, Kruun (a fellow Breakworld native) was able to take multiple stab and slash wounds in his battle with Wolverine.

Staff
#5 Posted by Hyperlight (6622 posts) - - Show Bio

if otd fought colossus he can prob fight kaine... though he is leagues faster

#6 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (296 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair didn't Ord get curbstomped by Colossus the first time they fought admittedly Piotr had the element of surprise.

#7 Posted by jashro44 (25493 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@jashro44 said:

@Nefarious: Has Ords durability been tested against stabbing damage? Kaine does have those stingers.

IIRC no, Ord has never been stabbed. However, Kruun (a fellow Breakworld native) was able to take multiple stab and slash wounds in his battle with Wolverine.

I see.

@Hyperlight said:

if otd fought colossus he can prob fight kaine... though he is leagues faster

I think he used pressure points against colossus. Ord was skilled and fast enough to dodge wolverines attacks so he is pretty fast and skilled as well.

@Hoarderofhilarity said:

To be fair didn't Ord get curbstomped by Colossus the first time they fought admittedly Piotr had the element of surprise.

I don't think Kaine would do better if colossus landed a sneak attack from behind on him.

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hoarderofhilarity said:

To be fair didn't Ord get curbstomped by Colossus the first time they fought admittedly Piotr had the element of surprise.

Yes, a bloodlusted Colossus defeated Ord after having the advantage of first strike (to the back).

Staff
#9 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Ord listed as a 25-tonner, too? So he can probably break through webbing. The only chance I'm seeing for Kaine is the stealth suit, and even then Kaine is probably too durable for a quick kill.

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Esquire said:

Isn't Ord listed as a 25-tonner, too? So he can probably break through webbing. The only chance I'm seeing for Kaine is the stealth suit, and even then Kaine is probably too durable for a quick kill.

He can also cut it with his barbed blade.
Staff
#11 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@Esquire said:

Isn't Ord listed as a 25-tonner, too? So he can probably break through webbing. The only chance I'm seeing for Kaine is the stealth suit, and even then Kaine is probably too durable for a quick kill.

He can also cut it with his barbed blade.

Unless his arms were immobilized by the webbing. But didn't he say it could cut through anything on earth, or something like that?

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Esquire said:

Isn't Ord listed as a 25-tonner, too? So he can probably break through webbing. The only chance I'm seeing for Kaine is the stealth suit, and even then Kaine is probably too durable for a quick kill.

He can also cut it with his barbed blade.

Unless his arms were immobilized by the webbing. But didn't he say it could cut through anything on earth, or something like that?

Yes, he made that claim.

Staff