#1 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider (Kaine) vs Iron Fist (Danny)

Rules for this battle go as followed

• Morals off for both, no bloodlust
  • Both have standard information on each other
  • No allies or external resources
  • Standard gear for both
  • Random encounter
  • Both are fully rested and in good health
  • Fight is won by death, KO, incap or surrender

Battle takes place here

New york city

• Nobody else intervenes
  • No bystanders
  • 20 meter starting distance
  • Daytime, 12:00

Who Wins?

#2 Edited by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaines stealth suit gives him the edge if he decides to use it otherwise its 50/50 IMO. Either have the potential to one shot the other.

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Lol, makes me remember that argument we had... What does Kaine's stealth suit do?

#4 Edited by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: It makes him invisible and also he is also unable to be heard if he wants to be unheard. It also has a mode which makes kaine immune to sonic based attacks if he needs to deal with sonic attacks. It was Peters but he gave it to kaine during spider-island (well sort of).

#5 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Wow, thats pretty damn cool. Is it considered standard gear?

#6 Edited by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Yep. He has only used it about twice off the top of my head in character but morals off does make it all the more likely.

#7 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

no one else?

#8 Posted by Wyldsong (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@calebhara: Yep. He has only used it about twice off the top of my head in character but morals off does make it all the more likely.

As for the fight itself...ugh...two characters I love here. I have always maintained that IF does have what it takes to keep up with regular Spidey, and has options to pull some wins there, so I believe he could feasibly pull some wins against Kaine. Morals off for both makes this a pretty good and ugly fight. IF does have area of effect options, chi healing, and various other goodies through the use of his chi. That being said though, I'll go with Kaine for the slight majority thanks to overall superior stats, webbing, and the stealth suit.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Yea I think the stealth suit is the biggest advantage for Kaine.

#10 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine wins 6/10.

#11 Posted by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine.

#12 Edited by Strider92 (16733 posts) - - Show Bio

If Kaine plays it smart he can win. However if he tanks damage he's gonna get squashed.

#13 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine

#14 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

bump, if i say no to the stealth suit, how would this match play out?

#15 Posted by Wyldsong (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

bump, if i say no to the stealth suit, how would this match play out?

Personally, I think it would be nearly 50/50 at that point, as each has the ability to one shot the other. Kaine holds the edge in speed and strength with webbing to boot, while Danny has the edge in skill/versatility/striking power.

#16 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

50/50

This fight is equal .

#17 Posted by Stefano (350 posts) - - Show Bio

After very tough fight but i think Iron fist takes it. Danny superior fighting skills and his chi augmenting, that pushes his physical and mental capabilities to superhuman levels, should be enough to compensate for Kaine’s physical superiority. IF should also be able to dodge web attacks (since he can casually dodge gun fire) and he can fire his own range attacks. Danny can also use the chi to heal his body if needed and to heighten his awareness and senses to help him predicts attacks, helping him counter the stealth suit. A major factor against Kaine is his lack of spidersence. Danny also has his Iorn Fist, single punch could incapacitate Kaine or at least seriously injure him. His IF is powerful enough to hurt Skaar and punch through a helicarrier.

#18 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by dondave (38513 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine

#20 Posted by Hyperlight (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

kaine has to end the fight quickly or IF will adapt and raise his stats to what they need to be to finish him

#21 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (6764 posts) - - Show Bio