• 128 results
ShadowSpawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowSpawn

Morals are Off. Win by Death. Blade has his gear. No prep. The Fight takes place in a wide Alley in NYC. Nighttime.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine.

Jmarshmallow

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine Stomps

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade isn't beating Spider people.

Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ehh, could side with Blade here honestly.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine will win but it won't be easy

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Aha, didn't see the morals off in the OP. I'm not really an expert on the Other anyway but I meant base Kaine.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine everytime

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kaine.

Horus_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if it is against the Other, Blade does still have a chance. I'll concede that the majority would go to Kaine in that instance, but I don't think it would be a stomp. Blade fights monsters on a regular basis, Kaine as the other is no different, plus there is no skill in other mode.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't notice it was the other Kaine every time

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine, easy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say Kaine with or without the other....

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

This is great, I just started reading the Scarlet Spider series. I hope to return to the thread with some of my knowledge.

@horus_1 said:

Even if it is against the Other, Blade does still have a chance. I'll concede that the majority would go to Kaine in that instance, but I don't think it would be a stomp. Blade fights monsters on a regular basis, Kaine as the other is no different, plus there is no skill in other mode.

Fair points.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@jashro44 said:

This. With the Other he would decimate.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nut huggers.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nut huggers.

Translation- I don't have a valid reason to explain Blade winning so I'm going to throw salt.

TBH victory still tastes sweet :P

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:
@wolverine08 said:

Nut huggers.

Translation- I don't have a valid reason to explain Blade winning so I'm going to throw salt.

TBH victory still tastes sweet :P

Pft, put p%ssy Laome up against a legit high end street leveler like Wolverine or Black Panther and the nut huggers go running :)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: My CaV proposition against you for Kaine vs Black Panther still goes begging and your accussing me of running away :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08: My CaV proposition against you for Kaine vs Black Panther still goes begging and your accussing me of running away :P

I'm just so damn lazy when it comes to CaV's. Even my vendetta against Spiders can't change that.....

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reasons why I believe Blade can defeat base-Kaine.

• He's a far better fighter
  • His method of offence is far more lethal
  • He has shown speed sufficient to react to Kaine

Kaine comes at Blade, Blade reacts with superior skill, and the sharp adamantium does it's job.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux said:

@wolverine08: consession accepted.

Let's not act like if I got the motivation to complete that CAV things wouldn't like so:

No Caption Provided

:)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Strider1992

• He's a far better fighter

Doesn't help bridge the stat difference.

How? Kaine has attempted to break peoples necks straight off the bat before:

No Caption Provided

To react? Yes but not fight effectively. Spider-man is far faster than Blade and Kaine outright dominated him:

No Caption Provided

Kaine comes at Blade, Blade reacts with superior skill, and the sharp adamantium does it's job.

Wolverine had a hard time with Kaine and he actually has primary adamantium and superior skill to blade.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@strider92: Just in regards to the SpOck point to be fair spider-sense doesn't work on kaine, and Otto had grown dependent on spider-sense at that point. I agree with what you are saying overall.

Worth noting is kaine was doing an alright job keeping up with the lobos which Peter has said are faster than him, even while wounded. EVen though he did lose eventually he still held his own.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#33  Edited By RealityWarper

Kaine

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I like how you and Supes love to spam that scan when the story ends with Peter killing his enemy and ressurecting with cool new powers :P

@strider92: In fairness, SpOck didn't have his Spider-Sense against Kaine- Though he is still faster without it.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44 said:

@strider92: Just in regards to the SpOck point to be fair spider-sense doesn't work on kaine, and Otto had grown dependent on spider-sense at that point. I agree with what you are saying overall.

I agree the skill difference between Parker and SpOck is vast however we do know that SpOck has all of Spider-man physical stats which are incredibly formidable and when attempting to match Kaine he fell short by a vast degree.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92:

Doesn't help bridge the stat difference.

That's what Blade's reaction speed is for, which is sufficient to keep up with a speedster or a mind-controlled (admittedly hindered by this) Spider-Man.

How? Kaine has attempted to break peoples necks straight off the bat before:

Because I vouch for Blade swinging his adamantium sword at Kaine before Kaine gets his hands around Blade's neck.

To react? Yes but not fight effectively. Spider-man is far faster than Blade and Kaine outright dominated him:

Not really. Spider-Man hasn't been able to speedblitz the likes of Wolverine, Captain America ect, and Blade is just as fast as them - and Blade has been able to react to someone who can run miles in seconds. And Kaine being faster than SpOck doesn't seem to translate into being faster than Peter, who has better control of his powers. Plus, Kaine lacks a Spider Sense.

I stand by my point. Blade can react to Kaine, he has a much more lethal, ranged and effective way of dispatching Kaine through an adamantium sword, and he's a better fighter than him, so he'll make better decisions in terms of offence, counter-attacking and defence.

Wolverine had a hard time with Kaine and he actually has primary adamantium and superior skill to blade.

Wasn't there context behind that encounter as to why Wolverine lost?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By laflux

@i_like_swords: Spider-Man while Mind-Controlled has outright blitzed Daredevil, and I'd say his reaction speed and reflexes are better than Captain America's. Plus he's tagged Shadow-Land Daredevil who was outreacting and owning Wolverine, Iron Fist and Shang-Chi simaltenously. He's also Blitzed Kraven and his entire family on seperate ocassions, the former of whom is eqivalent to Captain America and has beaten Daredevil as well. The reason why Spider-Man doesn't blitz Captain America is because of Morals TBH, espicially since he admires him.

Also Wolverine is a tier above Captain America when it comes to Combat Speed and fighting skill. Pretty much all of Wolverine's showings against Cap point to him being the better fighter- Blade would lose to Logan in a fight, and I daresare even if Logan didn't have his healing factor (as long as he fell back on his skill and doesn't act like the p*ssy Cornell portrayed him to be). So Peter not blitzing Wolverine doesn't translate fully to point your trying to make

Jashro44 has already commented on this, but he was holding his own against the Lobo's when Peter in the past had outright admitted that they where faster than him- and he was only fighting one. Granted he was eventually killed, but its still worth noting

Blade reacting to a Speedster doesn't strike me as above Kaine's paygrade. That in a sword duel, Kaine outpaced and cut of the leg of a Speedster, all while fighting a host of other rogues at the same time. Again Peter Parker has on panel covered Miles in seconds, and Kaine put the Mark of Kaine on him (when SpOck was in control) before he even knew what had happened, when Superior Spider-Man tried to blindside him.

Not to mention that when Kaine is morals off/loses control a bit he can tap into the Other to increase his stats without becoming a werespider. He did this in his fight Wolverine (Which is what led to him stabbing Logan in the heart before he could react). He used it to break free of the Chains that Jackal put him in when he was captured. So in reality, the whole base Kaine thing isn't strictly true in the stipulations of this battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux:

Spider-Man while Mind-Controlled has outright blitzed Daredevil, and I'd say his reaction speed and reflexes are better than Captain America's. Plus he's tagged Shadow-Land Daredevil who was outreacting and owning Wolverine, Iron Fist and Shang-Chi simaltenously. He's also Blitzed Kraven and his entire family on seperate ocassions, the former of whom is eqivalent to Captain America and has beaten Daredevil as well. The reason why Spider-Man doesn't blitz Captain America is because of Morals TBH, espicially since he admires him.

When I said that Blade's speed was as good as Captain America's, I didn't mean they were exact equals (which is very poor phrasing on my part). So really, you've only given Blade a good reaction feat by citing all of that, because while Spider-Man was afflicted with vampirism he went after Blade bloodlusted, and this happened:

I sort of see that as along the lines of mind-controlled.

He's also kept even pace with Spitfire, who has ran several miles in seconds.

So I don't see why Kaine will be so fast that Blade can't react to him, and thus can't utilise his superior fighting skill and armament to defeat him.

Also Wolverine is a tier above Captain America when it comes to Combat Speed and fighting skill. Pretty much all of Wolverine's showings against Cap point to him being the better fighter- Blade would lose to Logan in a fight, and I daresare even if Logan didn't have his healing factor (as long as he fell back on his skill and doesn't act like the p*ssy Cornell portrayed him to be). So Peter not blitzing Wolverine doesn't translate fully to point your trying to make

Yeah, it does. Wolverine would beat Blade because he's more skilled than him, if anything, because Blade is definitely stronger and at least as fast as Wolverine. So saying that Peter not blitzing Wolverine negates my argument that Blade is just as fast as Wolverine, and thus wouldn't be blitzed, is wrong, because Wolverine would beat Blade through skill, doesn't work. In essence - Wolverine is just as fast as Blade, and Spider-Man has failed to blitz him, and, Blade has feats of reacting to fighters just as fast as Kaine.

Jashro44 has already commented on this, but he was holding his own against the Lobo's when Peter in the past had outright admitted that they where faster than him- and he was only fighting one. Granted he was eventually killed, but its still worth noting

How long ago did Peter state they were faster than him, and how did Kaine's fight with them go? Regardless, Blade's showings that I've posted should be sufficient for my argument.

Blade reacting to a Speedster doesn't strike me as above Kaine's paygrade. That in a sword duel, Kaine outpaced and cut of the leg of a Speedster, all while fighting a host of other rogues at the same time. Again Peter Parker has on panel covered Miles in seconds, and Kaine put the Mark of Kaine on him (when SpOck was in control) before he even knew what had happened, when Superior Spider-Man tried to blindside him.

I didn't say it was above Kaine's paygrade - I just said that it's enough to suggest Blade can react to Kaine. What Kaine did to that speedster while fighting a group sounds impressive at face value, but then Blade had a broken sword while fighting Spitfire, opposed to the adamantium one he now has.

SpOck =/= Peter, or am I missing something? Not to mention, Peter hasn't cleared miles in seconds in decades, or even replicated that feat twice, unless there are other instances I haven't seen. I mean, I'm not saying we should disregard it, but Spider-Man doesn't strike me as a speedster.

Not to mention that when Kaine is morals off/loses control a bit he can tap into the Other to increase his stats without becoming a werespider. He did this in his fight Wolverine (Which is what led to him stabbing Logan in the heart before he could react). He used it to break free of the Chains that Jackal put him in when he was captured. So in reality, the whole base Kaine thing isn't strictly true in the stipulations of this battle.

Wasn't Logan holding back/throwing that fight? @wolverine08

Kaine starts out at base, and I believe he won't get the chance to tap into the other by the time Blade has taken limbs off. If Kaine comes at Blade on the offence, he needs to get past an adamantium sword - one way or another. Kaine's main offence is to get physical, is it not? So how is he going to fair when he rushes into battle against someone who is fast enough to react to him, has an unbreakable sword, and better fighting skill? He's going to get cut up.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Both were essentially pulling shots as they just wanted to make their scuffle look realistic, but not actually cause severe injury to each other. Though, when Kaine stabbed Wolverine in the heart Wolverine was pissed off when he retained consciousness because he wasn't expecting Kaine to do something like that.

Also, props on taking on the nuthuggers!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Both were essentially pulling shots as they just wanted to make their scuffle look realistic, but not actually cause severe injury to each other. Though, when Kaine stabbed Wolverine in the heart Wolverine was pissed off when he retained consciousness because he wasn't expecting Kaine to do something like that.

That's the one. Thanks man.

It's not my speciality, but I think I'm doing okay. :p

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaine in a tough fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

His rebellion will be crushed like the others

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@i_like_swords:

His rebellion will be crushed like the others

What doesn't kill us, will make us stronger! Defeat only makes us come back with vengeance!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: You admitted you've been defeated by us. Your words not mine

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08: You admitted you've been defeated by us. Your words not mine

Us doesn't equal me in particular! I WILL NEVER LOSE TO YOU PEOPLE!