No Caption Provided

Vs

Alucard

No Caption Provided

Both Bloodlusted

No Prep Time

Scene: London

This is Post Schrödinger Alucard

As for Kain, this is Kain After Defiance.

(P.S. First time on Forums)

Battle Begin

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Onemoreposter

Kain rofl stomps. I'm not sure what the list of Alucards abilities are but heres a short list of Kains abilities:

-he can shape shift into a wolf, a flock of bats, mist, and the form of a regular man

-he is telepathic able to take over the bodies of the living, cause enemies to kill on and other, or simply turn a person catatonic

-he is a necromancer able to travel between the spirit realm and physical realm, manipulate souls, strip living beings of theirs souls, and control dead bodies

-he is an advanced telekinetic able lift and manipulate large objects

-he's pyrokinetic able to light things on fire with only the power of his mind

-he's electrokinetic able to hurl bolts of electricity at his enemies

-he able to teleport over vast distances

-he is an accomplished sorcerer, able to create mystical barriers for protection along with a variety of other spells

Kain, perhaps most importantly though, after the events of Defiance, is a true immortal, unable to be killed by any known means. Almost equally important he wields the Soul Reaver which cannot be broken by any known force other than itself and is capable of killing almost any known being by devouring their soul and destroying their body.

So, I think Kain has this in the bag

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Hey Welcome to Comicvine :3

Just wanted to tell you you should never make a battle thread with a specific Winner in mind. :3

Heres the Link to the Battle Forum Rules :3

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Onemoreposter: Alucard's Abilities.

• Immortality
  • Advanced Regeneration: Alucard's ability to regenerate is considerably greater than any other vampire's. He has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being blown to shreds by gunfire, incinerated completely, etc. When damaged to an extreme extent, his body simply turns into a shadow-like substance and reconstitutes. Exceedingly holy weapons have been shown to incapacitate him for a time, but even Anderson augmented with Helena's Nail could do no permanent harm to him. While regenerating against Anderson, he became a shadow entity at one point.
  • Superhuman Accuracy: Alucard has been known to hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way. He does this by using his so-called 'third eye'.
  • Superhuman Strength: The extent is unknown, but Alucard can physically rip humans and vampires apart with ease. He can slice through Tubalcain's card which are sharp, and strong enough to easily cut through a uranium shell propelled at it without the slightest damage to the card. He can rip right through body armor with ease and lifted a falling fighter jet with just his upper body and didn't use any of his arms.
  • Superhuman Speed: He can move faster than the eye can see, he can quickly move up a large building while appearing as a glint of light, identical to how Luke was during his initial assault on Hellsing HQ.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: He has demonstrated the ability to catch bullets (both Rip Van Winkle's and ordinary ones). He caught Rip Van Winkle's magic bullet, which punctured a SR-71 moving down at Mach 2.8+ speed several times in rapid succession before causing it to explode and intercepted missiles, with ease.
  • Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.
  • Superhuman Agility: The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit. He is also seen leaping impossible distances and can go up vertical surfaces.
  • Shadow Manipulation: Manipulation of shadows into physical form, which he can then use however he wishes.
  • Shape-shifting: Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hell hounds, other human forms including a little girl, an amorphous mass of darkness, and many other forms. Alucard has four known human forms, each with different characteristics and weapons. He also states that his form means nothing and that he can take any form that he chooses.
  • Weather Control: The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit, as demonstrated by the fog created when he returned to London aboard the H.M.S Eagle.
  • Illusions: The ability to cast illusions, such as when he tricked Walter into seeing Luke Valentine as himself.
  • Teleportation: The ability to disappear and reappear somewhere else.
  • Telekinesis: In the manga, Alucard uses telekinesis to close a door on a fleeing SWAT officer. He also launched six SWAT officers into the air and guided them to flag poles where they were impaled. Alucard is later seen moving a broken down air-craft carrier from the Gulf of Italy to the Dover of London all in a little less than 40 minutes, only traveling at a few knots.
  • Telepathy: Alucard can speak telepathically to his fledgling.
  • Mind Reading
  • Mind Control and Hypnosis: (fans sometimes call it the "Love Beam" after a remark from Pip).
  • Precognition: As a standard for a vampire, he has precognition, the ability to see into the immediate future, which allows him to predict the movements of the humans he's fighting. According to Pip, a vampire can easily dodge a bullet with their ability to predict human movements.
  • Summoning: The ability to summon familiars, the souls of those whose blood he has sucked in a variety of forms that either sprout from his body or swarm around him as an army numbering in the millions. These familiars can also include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life, but Alucard can only use this ability when Control Art Restriction System Level Zero is released. His hell-hound seems to be his favorite familiar that seems to share a closer connection than the others, as it is not destroyed with the others in the inferno. Its name is a reference to the Sir Arthur Doyle novel "Hound of the Baskervilles" as Walter calls it simply Baskerville. It also seems to be able to absorb powers for itself as in the case with Luck Valentine, as Alucard states that it wasn't a complete waste to feed him to his dog after observing its speed and movements similar to Valentine's.
  • Bloodsucking: The ability to suck a person's blood and absorb their soul and, consequently, their knowledge and memories. (He learns more about Millennium after absorbing Tubalcain). He can also absorb blood through his clothes and skin, as he does with Luke Valentine's blood after his hell hound had eaten Luke's body. Alucard can draw in blood over vast distances (at least throughout the city of London).
  • Hibernation: Alucard is able to survive long periods of time without consuming blood, but is able to fight at a usual level of strength after drinking even the smallest bit of blood.
  • Immunity to Vampiric Weaknesses: His abilities and health are not in any way compromised by such things as sunlight or silver. In fact, it appears that the only weapons capable of harming him to any real extent are the most holy of Christian artifacts, such as Father Anderson after augmenting his abilities with Helena's Nail (a nail, which was from the True Cross, which crucified Jesus Christ, and was blessed in his blood) but even that did no permanent, or even lasting, damage.
  • Supernatural Sense: The ability to sense supernatural activity (In The Dawn, a prequel to Hellsing, Alucard knew the Captain was a werewolf the moment he saw him, and in the OVA, he could see the blessings on Father Anderson's bayonets).
  • Combat Experience: In addition to his superhuman abilities, Alucard also possesses centuries of combat experience. While he usually relies on crushing his opponents with sheer power, he does at times use strategy. When he fought Alhambra, Alucard used shadow duplicates to distract him, allowing Alucard to close the distance between them and deliver the death blow.
  • Schrödinger's Powers: At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. This enables him to be omnipresent at any given time.
Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Onemoreposter

@RoyHarperBLOW: Hmmm, doesn't sound to threatening to Kain except for

• Schrödinger's Powers: At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. This enables him to be omnipresent at any given time.

That make this seem a bit in Alucards favor. Not easy to kill an omnipresent being. However, the soul reaver still might be able to consume him.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Onemoreposter: Possibile Stalemate because Alucard can be everywhere at once and nowhere but he doesn't have anything that can actually harm Kain. His Guns and Familiars are useless and I am not sure if Kain could get someone who is Omnipresence but I don't know Jack about Cain.

Just wondering do you think Kain could beat these four guys?

http://www.comicvine.com/michael-demiurgos/29-12656/

http://www.comicvine.com/lucifer-morningstar/29-24232/

http://www.comicvine.com/spectre/29-2361/

http://www.comicvine.com/nekron/29-45745/

Also Nekron has no Soul:)

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Onemoreposter

@RoyHarperBLOW: Michael and Lucifer would blink Kain out of existence. Spectre, while not being able to reality manipulate Kain into having never been, would still utterly destroy him. Nekron, as I understand it is about the equivalent of an abstract over at marvel, meaning he would stomp Kain as well.

You saying Allucard is on the same level as anyone of those guys?

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jodokon
@TheCheeseStabber
Thanks for link :)
Sorry about that but still thank you again for Link.
RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Onemoreposter: LOL No. I just wanted to see your fanboy level is.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Onemoreposter

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@Onemoreposter: LOL No. I just wanted to see your fanboy level is.

Yeah I figured. You weren't exactly being subtle picking characters who could take down Galactus.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SirMethos

Alucard wins, relatively easily.

He leaves Kain completely in the dust in terms of raw power and experience.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By icysloth

@Onemorepostersaid:

@RoyHarperBLOW: Michael and Lucifer would blink Kain out of existence. Spectre, while not being able to reality manipulate Kain into having never been, would still utterly destroy him. Nekron, as I understand it is about the equivalent of an abstract over at marvel, meaning he would stomp Kain as well.

You saying Allucard is on the same level as anyone of those guys?

Nekron should be somewhere around eternities level if you threw him in marvel, but you are right Alucard isn't on any of these peoples levels. If I had to guess where he would be in the DC multiverse, I would say he should be somewhere between Shade's and Amazo's powerlevel. I think Alucard should win this battle though.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Floopay

@Onemoreposter said:

Kain rofl stomps. I'm not sure what the list of Alucards abilities are but heres a short list of Kains abilities:

-he can shape shift into a wolf, a flock of bats, mist, and the form of a regular man

-he is telepathic able to take over the bodies of the living, cause enemies to kill on and other, or simply turn a person catatonic

-he is a necromancer able to travel between the spirit realm and physical realm, manipulate souls, strip living beings of theirs souls, and control dead bodies

-he is an advanced telekinetic able lift and manipulate large objects

-he's pyrokinetic able to light things on fire with only the power of his mind

-he's electrokinetic able to hurl bolts of electricity at his enemies

-he able to teleport over vast distances

-he is an accomplished sorcerer, able to create mystical barriers for protection along with a variety of other spells

Kain, perhaps most importantly though, after the events of Defiance, is a true immortal, unable to be killed by any known means. Almost equally important he wields the Soul Reaver which cannot be broken by any known force other than itself and is capable of killing almost any known being by devouring their soul and destroying their body.

So, I think Kain has this in the bag

I dunno Kain, but this is Alucard before he gained Schroedinger's power and became more powerful:

They pretty much hack his physical body into pieces to try and prevent him from unleashing his full power. Unfortunately, Alucard is pretty much completely immortal, and more than strong enough to take on an army of Holy Knights designed to kill an army of people who are literally designed to fight people like him, as well as an army of Super Nazi Vampires and Ghouls.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Onemoreposter

@SirMethos said:

Alucard wins, relatively easily.

He leaves Kain completely in the dust in terms of raw power and experience.

Umm no. Kain has been around for over a thousand years. Roughly twice as long as Alucard has. I see nothing on abilities list of abilities that gives him any edge over Kain besides the Schroedinger thing. Kain is immensely powerful.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@Jodokon: No Problem

DoorstepDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DoorstepDude

Kain. Im not biased.

Edit. Kain could totally attack Alucard's Ghost World form and kill him in the process... or something... I dont know! Kain wins.

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jodokon

@Onemoreposter:

Provided he can rip Schro's soul out with the Soul Reaver right out of Alucard then their is a chance Alucard may lose his Quantum Powers.

A purified Soul Reaver aint no joke either lol

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The soul reaver eats souls, but that doesn't mean Kain can take a soul from Alucard from a distance. He still has to use the Reaver on him. I haven't seen anything from Alucard, but from what i'm hearing this sounds like a stomp in favor of Alucard. Kain is awesome, and he has a ludicrous amount of both physical and magical abilities, but Alucard sounds like he's basically pulling toon-force powers so... what are you gonna do?

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Wouldn't the Soul Rever just take Alucard's Soul?

I leaning towards Kain just because I'm more familiar with him and his abilities.

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jodokon

@onilordasmodeus:

Lets hear how the Alucard Fan's will counter this to be honest(Surprised to see none except two in here)...

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Floopay

Schroedinger's powers allow him to literally exist wherever he wants. This includes inside Kain's mind, where he can wreak a lot of havoc. Proof of this is when Schroedinger enter's Zorin's mind after Seras grinds her face across the floor.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing a video or something showing Kain actually forcibly removing the souls from an extremely powerful entity. Alucard has been decapitated, blows into pieces, turned into nothing more than a puddle of blood, almost completely destroyed, and been consumed by holy fire. In none of these instances was he destroyed. In fact, the closest he ever came to destruction was when Schroedinger slit his own throat and Alucard absorbed him, but even then Alucard proved he was too strong to exist, even when a paradox was created in which he couldn't exist. He just absorb Schroedinger's power, and reversed the effect it had on him, and came back into existence.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By saiyan_earthling

From what I've heard about Kain, he wins.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kcaz

how to kill an omnipresent being??? omnipresent is a god's power

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By D3athstroke

@kcaz said:

Kain killed oldest god of his realm

Kain roflstomps Alucard

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Floopay

said:

Schroedinger's powers allow him to literally exist wherever he wants. This includes inside Kain's mind, where he can wreak a lot of havoc. Proof of this is when Schroedinger enter's Zorin's mind after Seras grinds her face across the floor.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing a video or something showing Kain actually forcibly removing the souls from an extremely powerful entity. Alucard has been decapitated, blows into pieces, turned into nothing more than a puddle of blood, almost completely destroyed, and been consumed by holy fire. In none of these instances was he destroyed. In fact, the closest he ever came to destruction was when Schroedinger slit his own throat and Alucard absorbed him, but even then Alucard proved he was too strong to exist, even when a paradox was created in which he couldn't exist. He just absorb Schroedinger's power, and reversed the effect it had on him, and came back into existence.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

My knowledge of Kain is a little fuzzy as I haven't played the games in years but Kain is the scion of balance in the realm of Nosgoth, and he has dealt with time paradoxes from the begining of the series, and kind of is a paradox in himself.

Also, Kain's sword, the Soul Reaver, devours souls insatably, and it does so without any influence from Kain himself. The Soul Reaver itself is a paradox that technically shouldn't exist, but it does, and it is/was powerfull enough to forcibly remove the soul of "the Elder God", a powerful being which had existed for eons and had fed upon the souls of the world for all that time.

As the Scion of balance, and with the true Soul Reaver, Kain was the only being who could perceive the Elder God at all, who could exist in any time and be in a spectral or Physical form at will, and use the the blade.

I'll do a little research today and refresh on both sides, but I think Kain wins hands down.

@kcaz said:

You can kill an omnipresent being with the Soul Reaver when it is being wielded by the Scion of Balance.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kovak

Hm...good fight...

I'd say Kain after a decent fight.

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jodokon

@Floopay:

Well the question is if That if the Soul Reaver can rip Schroedinger out before he does that, then will Alucard loses his omnipresence?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Floopay

@onilordasmodeus: @Jodokon:

The thing is, Alucard has about 8 million souls within his body. I have a really hard believing Schroedinger's soul will be coming out anytime soon :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jodokon

@Floopay:

Well...Kain does have one thing...The Purified Soul Reaver :3

Purified could consume thousands probably, probably millions I don't know how much, but Purified Soul Reaver aint something to joke about.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Floopay

@Jodokon said:

@Floopay:

Well...Kain does have one thing...The Purified Soul Reaver :3

Purified could consume thousands probably, probably millions I don't know how much, but Purified Soul Reaver aint something to joke about.

And Alucard still has the Jackal :P

As well as a host of divine and magical weapons :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jodokon

@Floopay:

And still can't die from them because he is the Scion of Balance(And can copy Alucard's Dark Gifts to from a stream of blood) The only weapon capable of killing him was Raziel's Wraith Blade and now Raziel is inside the Reaver.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Floopay

@Jodokon said:

@Floopay:

And still can't die from them because he is the Scion of Balance and The only weapon capable of killing him was Raziel's Wraith Blade and now Raziel is inside the Reaver.

The Jackal can cancel healing factors (like it did to Alexander Anderson), and Alucard has proven that he's next to impossible to kill as well. And that was before he was omnipresent. Also, does Kain have any blood in his system. Because Alucard can, in fact, kill things that are "unkillable" by draining them of their blood. As he did with Schroedinger (didn't drain him of his blood, but absorbed it).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jodokon

@Floopay:

I can see Alucard putting up a hell of a fight, But Kain also has the Balance emblem and all of it to he can keep slashing away at Alucard and just consume all his souls, Purified or Not.

And Kain does have Regeneration abilities, he had his heart ripped out of his chest and was still able to stand and still be able to fight out of a pocket dimension.

Also to the Fact Kain has the Full power of the Balance Emblems(Balance,Lightning, dimension, time, Lightning, flame, and Soul.)

And your putting up a good debate to:) Its rare to find and I am glad to see Keep it up man your kicking ass:D.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Floopay:

And just to add, Kain is far from a normal vampire. He wasn't turn by being bitten, Kain was resurrected by having the heart of Janos Aldran, the last of the Ancients, put into his chest. I can't say for sure, but draining Kain of all his blood might have horrible consequences as Janos, when he was drained of his blood, became a powerful monster and still had his intelligence. I want to say that destroying Kain's heart is the only way to stop him but I'm not sure that that is possible.

Also, as @Jodokon said, the "dark heart" was removed from Kain's chest at one point, and even after it was removed Kain was still able to fight and use his abilities.

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By britsera

My first instinct was Alu (he always wins and is overpowered in his own manga...) but now I think about it, Kain pwns him. With vampires, age always wins. Plus, Alu is more of the berserking type, attack until it dies, mad dog type. Kain is very much a tactician (and very intelligent), and would be able to outmaneuver Alu, imho.

This would be such an awesome fight though. Both of them have a tendency to tank (essp Alu) and use violent, bloody attacks. There are very few things that one has that the other doesn't have a rough equivalent.

(I miss these games...please make them playable on PS3!!)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Floopay

@Jodokon:

Thank you.

I only played the very first Soul Reaver game, and that was about a decade or more ago, so I'm not up to date with Kain.

However, Alucard has survived the following:

• Decapitation

• Having his body blown to bits by a squadron of SWAT members (multiple times actually)
  • Being purged in fire (jet fuel fire...)
  • Being blown apart by an army of RPGs, divine weapons, bullets, etc.
  • Having a magic bullet pierce through his body multiple times
  • Being diced into pieces
  • Being consumed by magical fire with a divine weapon piercing his head that was wielded by a "monster of the lord"
  • Being nuked (though he was faded/fading out of existence at the time I suppose)
  • Being erased from existence

Alucard has also defeated the following:

• Alexander Anderson
  • Walter C. Dornez, someone who was capable of destroying entire buildings under his own power (effortlessly mind you)
  • Werewolves
  • Vampires (in mass)
  • Entire armies of Holy Knights, and Vampires (quite literally, as in, thousands of them, simultaneously)
  • A speedster who moves faster than bullets (Luke Valentine)
  • A host of extremely enhanced vampiric characters, with an assortment of magical abilities (Rip Van Winkle, Dandy Man, etc.)
  • Alexander Anderson as a "Monster of the Lord". He impaled himself with the Nail of Helena, and gained seemingly unlimited regeneration, and was capable of holding his own against Alucard....until Alucard got pissed off at him and ripped his beating heart from his chest.

The one fact I see from your post is that Kain has, in fact, been injured. He had his heart ripped out, and am I to understand that he does, in fact, have blood. That being said, Alucard has a host of weapons designed to fight Supernatural beings (the Jackal and Joshua are his main ones, but he also has Dandy Man's cards, as shown in the 2nd to last OVA and Manga, Rip Van Winkles bullets, and entire armies of holy soldiers), and wields a Hell Hound within his body. If Alucard consumes any of Kain's blood, it is over. "Blood is the currency of the soul", and in Hellsing, if a vampire consumes ones blood they can consume ones soul. This was shown powerful enough to stop Schroedinger from continuing his existence, swallowing all the blood in the entire city of London (Alucard had 8 million souls within his body before he consumed all that blood, I'm guessing he's pushing 10 million these days...)

Alucard was also shown defeating Luke Valentine by shooting him (someone who was faster than a bullet), capable of cutting one of the Dandy Man's magic cards with his hand (which were capable of going through steel, and people like butter), destroying a magic bullet with his teeth (something that ripped through several jets effortlessly, without being damaged at all), ripping through vampires bodies like they were nothing, breaking divine barriers designed specifically against his kind (Anderson's barriers), moving an entire carrier ship with his mind, running up walls, climbing, turning into hundreds of bats, and so many other feats.

Plain and simply Kain has been shown getting hurt, and he may have the full power of the Balance, but the fact is, if he bleeds, then Alucard can take him. Alucard hasn't shown any limits to his strength yet, and was capable of creating a sigil the size of London to absorb blood through. His power is unbelievable. Kain would be a good fighter, but I need to see some videos backing up that power before I can be swayed.

Alucard Feats

Alucard rocks Luke Valentine

Alucard vs. Walter (The Angel of Death)

Alucard vs. Anderson pt. 1

Alucard vs. Anderson pt. 2 (Could only find a music video version) (as you can see, Alucard can use the magic bullet and the magic cards)

Alucard vs. Tubalcain Alahambra

Alucard vs. Rip Van Winkle (Could only find a music video version, but it's the Trooper by Iron Maiden, so it's all good)

Alucard, Level 0

As stated by Alucard:

"Only a man can kill a monster"

The question is, is Kain a man, a dog, or a monster?

I leave you with this....Alucard being played to Voltaire's - When You're Evil (I just googled those two together, and I'm so glad someone has done it :P)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kcaz
@D3athstroke said:

@kcaz said:

Kain killed oldest god of his realm

Kain roflstomps Alucard

@onilordasmodeus said:

@kcaz said:

You can kill an omnipresent being with the Soul Reaver when it is being wielded by the Scion of Balance.

but how he can kill alucard when he uses his omnipresence powers to shift his presence into kain's mind? alucard is everywhere and in every realm, he exist infinitely, he could devour kain from inside his body.
Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jodokon

@Floopay:

That is a good case and those are some very good points, but the same goes for Alucard to, Kain has a variety of attacks that uses blood even drinking from multiple people to copying Dark gifts.

And Kain almost died right when he was kicked into the Demon Realm and at the beginning of Blood Omen 2 when the Hylden Lord got him when he defeated him when he The Hylden was wearing a Nexus Stone.

But so far its a stalemate unless(Possibly, I am not saying he can at will, but its a possibility I am not saying he can) Rip Schros soul out of Alucard along with Rips and others. But so far stalemate

The only Vampire I see that could easily take Alucard if he was consumed is Raziel.

As to him defeating powerful enemies. He defeated the Elder God when Raziel was consumed by the Reaver, so Astral Sight is somewhat played into this. The Hylden Lord at the end of Blood Omen 2, for the first two parts without the Soul Reaver. And to survivability, Kain is a paradox somewhat in the events of Soul Reaver 2 along with Raziel, he was suppose to die when he got kicked into the Demon Realm in Defiance.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Floopay

@Jodokon:

I'm enjoying this, but I'm going to reserve any final judgements for when I see some feats from Kain's end.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jodokon

@Floopay:

Okay:

Kain Fighting through Demon realm after he was suppose to die from his heart ripped out:

Kain in Blood Omen 2 and he was still young still able to live through his first fight with the Hylden Lord:

Kain able to harm the Elder God(Who had Omnipresence as well)

And as the Elder God said he can't kill them and Raziel gave himself to the Soul Reaver which gave Kain Astral Vision. That is coming from a god who contains countless souls. And if Alucard went against the Elder God, he would possibliy die because whatever , Alucard has he can't do to Elder god exsist between the Physical and Spectral Realm.

Here is what the Elder God:

http://legacyofkain.wikia.com/wiki/Elder_God

and Here is Kain:

http://legacyofkain.wikia.com/wiki/Kain

and Marcus who tried to take control of Kain's mind(And this was when Kain was still young):

http://legacyofkain.wikia.com/wiki/Marcus

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Floopay

@Jodokon:

To be fair, that god was never shown existing in somebodies mind, or more importantly, inside of somebodies soul as far as I saw. He's also a lot faster than that Elder God I would think, and it doesn't appear that Kain is beyond harm. And Alucard has a host of magical and divine weapons to use against him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jodokon

@Floopay:

The only person I have seen to take supreme control of someone was the Hylden Lord with Janos Audron.

It is not out of the realm possibility, but yeah I agree the Elder God haven't seen him done so, but it is possible; not one hundred percent, but possibly.

Alucard is Fast I agree seven hundred percent, but its against a being who is to physical in the Spectral Realm and to Spectral in the Physical. And yet it is known if Divine weapons can harm him.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@Floopay said:

@onilordasmodeus: @Jodokon:

The thing is, Alucard has about 8 million souls within his body. I have a really hard believing Schroedinger's soul will be coming out anytime soon :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Um, it's stated "post-Schrödinger".

I remember pretty clear that Alucard stated he personally killed every single soul inside him, to regain self-consciousness and get control over quantum powers. Shouldn't this, logically speaking, depower him from all that demonic night horror powers, leaving only Schrödinger powerset?

He's still pretty much immortal with it, but Kain took on Elder God and stuff...

Jodokon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jodokon

@Kyle_Dornez:

And I haven't seen Alucard take on a god. He took on Hellsing who had god on his side but Alucard lost, but yet Alucard has yet take on someone who is a god himself or any other god.

Kain also has The Purified Soul Reaver and The full power of the Balance Emblem, and the Soul Reaver is a paradox, it something that should not exsist but does. And this Post Defiance Kain to.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Floopay

@Kyle_Dornez:

You know I was unclear on that. According to the Escariot there are 7.6 million souls in hell or something like that. And later when Alucard reappears he states he killed 7.6 million souls or whatever to get back to existence. I wasn't sure if he killed all his souls but Schroedinger to come back, or if he killed his way out of hell. Because I forget how many souls he states he has, but he states he has a bunch against Anderson. Something like "How many chances do you want? 1, 10, 1000, 1,000,000"? In the OVA he asks him what his odds are I think, but in the manga he asks him how many chances he would like.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Trance241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Trance241

if kain absorbs schrodinger he schrodinger will be unable to identify himself thus erasing what ever absorded his soul from the fight if there is more then just schrodingers soul in it or if sould absorbed loose their self awareness thus Kains greatest weapon the soul reaver would be erased and then what?

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

I think this depends on were the battle takes place. I it's in Hellsingverse than Alucard will win since only a pure human being can kill him but anywhere else I say it's a stalemate.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#48  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

I think this depends on were the battle takes place. I it's in Hellsingverse than Alucard will win since only a pure human being can kill him but anywhere else I say it's a stalemate.

I don't think it's that only a human can kill him, but that Alucard will only allow himself to be killed by a worthy human opponent.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@JediXMan: That makes sense. That proves why Monster of God Anderson couldn't kill him. He became something Alucard didn't want to be killed by.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#50  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@JediXMan: That makes sense. That proves why Monster of God Anderson couldn't kill him. He became something Alucard didn't want to be killed by.

Indeed. He knows he is a monster. He, in his own way, wants death. That's why he was smiling when he saw Anderson's determination in the final battle. But when he turned himself into a monster, Alucard was horrified - not because he was afraid, but because he could not allow a monster to be his end. Only a human can kill a monster.