User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard2099
No Caption Provided

Kain (Legacy Of Kain)

vs.

No Caption Provided

Darkseid (Pre- New52)

Rules:

Fight to the Death, Kain is at the end of Defiance , Darkseid is Pre-New 52.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Didn't see this battle on any forum so I thought what the hell why not and let's see who wins this one.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Clear stomp. Darkseid wins with casual ease.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alucard2099:

Well can you give reasons?

Not gonna even bother for clearly stomp vs. Look some LoK videos. Cause you probably never play in the game if you create vs. like this.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz I think the Soul Reaver could stand a chance against Darkseid not saying it will work completely but you never know.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Hyperlight

@alucard2099: this is a clear win for darkseid but im a huge fan of LoK series so if you make any more with the characters of the series I'll be on the look out

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. Darksied stomp.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NeonGameWave

Nice fight!

I honestly think that the Soul Reaver blade could hurt and kill Darkseid. Not only is it a universal/dimensional weapon but it is an ethereal one that doesn`t work by conventional law and physics there is magical/mystical/ethereal/supernatural properties involved. Also a complete Soul Reaver enabled Kain with the ability to see the Elder God who is a cosmic entity and it allowed him to harm it nothing else could harm this being who is nigh-omniscient and at the very least universal+. Another important fact to note is within the Soul Reaver at the end of Defiance lies Raziel`s essence which makes the Reaver more powerful and Kain alone is a formidable powerhouse being able to teleport, turn intangible, demonstrate his signature mastery over multiple forms of magic and outthink extremely as well as smartly competent entities also with the Reaver he can go from dimension to dimension, manipulate time, control most elements and much more. On top of all that the Soul Reaver absorbs souls and life energy in which both can be done in the Material and Spectral Realms so Darkseid`s durability won`t save him.

BFR won`t work on Kain when he can teleport between dimensions and Kain could also turn into a swarm of bats instantly, also him and Raziel almost act as Plot Devices so it will be more than just hard to completely put him down, it might be easier to put down Kain when in the comparison to putting down Raziel but it will be almost as hard, I would say.

In the end I see the Soul Reaver draining Darkseid`s soul/essence/inner being and Kain probably mocking Darkseid as well and Darkseid can be pretty arrogant at times so I think that will play a major role in the form of a factor for this battle although Kain himself is pretty prideful there is a sense of knowledge, wisdom, honor, code, duty and self awareness that comes with it especially since he pretty much once was the Balance Guardian for the Pillars of Nosgoth.

Avatar image for undisputednegro1
UndisputedNegro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think the omega beams take kain down

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Darkseid wins 10/10, but props for using Kain.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Kidd

@tparks said:

Darkseid wins 10/10, but props for using Kain.

This probably the third time I ever saw Kain in a battle.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WastelandMan

Mismatch..

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@neongamewave:

You make some good points about the Soul Reaver, but this fight would be less about the weapon, and more about the person wielding it.

Darksied's stats are so far above Kain's that it's not even funny. Kain has never fought a being like Darksied, and I don't see him being able to do much, if anything, to him.

Also, about Kain being able to perceive the Elder God with the Soul Reaver, iirc, the sword was only part of the equation as the Heart of Darkness, and the fact that Kain is the Scion of Balance also played a part in how everything went down. Regardless, there is no doubt that Kain is extremely powerful in his own right, but he isn't Superman/Darksied strong in the slightest.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonGameWave

@onilordasmodeus said:

@neongamewave:

You make some good points about the Soul Reaver, but this fight would be less about the weapon, and more about the person wielding it.

Darksied's stats are so far above Kain's that it's not even funny. Kain has never fought a being like Darksied, and I don't see him being able to do much, if anything, to him.

Also, about Kain being able to perceive the Elder God with the Soul Reaver, iirc, the sword was only part of the equation as the Heart of Darkness, and the fact that Kain is the Scion of Balance also played a part in how everything went down. Regardless, there is no doubt that Kain is extremely powerful in his own right, but he isn't Superman/Darksied strong in the slightest.

I understand what you mean and you bring up a an excellent point but the thing is, Kain has beaten enemies that were out of his league before and he has the experience, skill, intelligence as well as responsibility in doing the right thing at the right time to say he can stand face to face with Darkseid.

While that is true, the only problem is that same statement can also be said about Kain being far too hax and complex for Darkseid who usually takes down essentially the same type of comic and cosmic characters most of the time. The way in which Kain`s abilities work alongside the Soul Reaver Blade can cause trouble and be an obstacle for Darkseid who`s main ability the Omega Beams/Omega Effect could prove useless against a character who has survived having his heart ripped out and having his soul sent to Hell, being in and out of destiny/fate`s reach, and etc.

It was in a sense, however it was Raziel who chose to go into the blade to fulfill destiny/fate and Kain was apart of the Balance but it did not have a significant effect on how things played out considering Raziel`s role as the Pawn with Free Will which is why both the Elder God and Mobeius were threatened by him but the fact that remains is that Kain was able to gain sight of the Elder God while cosmic beings like Mobeius could not which goes back to my argument about both Raziel and Kain being Plot Devices. He doesn`t have to be strong when it comes to physicality to win he beats Superman in combat, experience, skills, versatility and hax that is more than enough considering Darkseid has been challenged by characters who lack in strength but make up for it in speed, versatility or telepathy. That can also be put in reverse since Darkseid has never fought anyone quite like Kain before especially with how the LoK universe operates its laws are pretty unique. Darkseid can`t BFR Kain because he travels through dimensions and even when he did so against Batman it merely sent him through time it did not really kill him or disintegrate him, and it also has nothing to do with Superman being protected by the Source/Presence there are a lot of misconceptions when it comes to the Omega Beams in conjunction with Darkseid`s character.

I think LoK characters are very underrated and I`m thinking of making a Respect Thread for them. I have seen many official statements and interviews from the creators/authors of the series and their intent with the Elder God along with the rest of the LoK characters showcases that these characters are beyond mere concepts. I still think Kain vs Darkseid would be a cool fight and the dialogue would be awesome they actually are quite similar in some ways and you again bring up excellent points but I don`t think its a stomp in Darkseid`s favor, Kain should be able to win.

Alucard2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus said:

@neongamewave:

I understand what you mean and you bring up a an excellent point but the thing is, Kain has beaten enemies that were out of his league before and he has the experience, skill, intelligence as well as responsibility in doing the right thing at the right time to say he can stand face to face with Darkseid.

While that is true, the only problem is that same statement can also be said about Kain being far too hax and complex for Darkseid who usually takes down essentially the same type of comic and cosmic characters most of the time. The way in which Kain`s abilities work alongside the Soul Reaver Blade can cause trouble and be an obstacle for Darkseid who`s main ability the Omega Beams/Omega Effect could prove useless against a character who has survived having his heart ripped out and having his soul sent to Hell, being in and out of destiny/fate`s reach, and etc.

It was in a sense, however it was Raziel who chose to go into the blade to fulfill destiny/fate and Kain was apart of the Balance but it did not have a significant effect on how things played out considering Raziel`s role as the Pawn with Free Will which is why both the Elder God and Mobeius were threatened by him but the fact remains is that Kain was able to gain sight of the Elder God while cosmic beings like Mobeius could not which goes back to my argument about both Raziel and Kain being Plot Devices. He doesn`t have to be strong when it comes to physicality to win he beats Superman in combat, experience, skills, versatility and hax that is more than enough considering Darkseid has been challenged by characters who lack in strength but make up for it in speed, versatility or telepathy. That can also be put in reverse since Darkseid has never fought anyone quite like Kain before especially how the LoK universe operates its laws are pretty unique. Darkseid can`t BFR Kain because he travels through dimensions and even he did so against Batman it merely sent him through time it did not really kill him or disintegrate him and it also has nothing to do with Superman being protected by the Source/Presence there are a lot of misconceptions when it comes to the Omega Beams in conjunction with Darkseid`s character.

I think LoK characters are very underrated and I`m thinking of making a Respect Thread for them. I have seen many official statements and interviews from the creators/authors of the series and their intent with the Elder God along with the rest of the LoK characters showcases that these characters are beyond mere concepts. I still think Kain vs Darkseid would be a cool fight and the dialogue would be awesome they actually are quite similar in some ways and you again bring up excellent points but I don`t think its a stomp in Darkseid`s favor, Kain should be able to win.

Thanks for you input and I think so too that Kain might have a chance.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non jobbing Darkseid takes a clear win over Kaine.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Few things.

1. Kain no longer possessed the Heart of Darkness. Raziel ripped it out of his chest. Kain is literally heartless right now.

2. The Dimensional control of the Balance Emblem allows Kain to strike near-instantaneously at every figure in his surroundings.

It's true Kain can't measure physically with Darkseid. However, Kain himself is nearly indestructible, and even the Elder God lacked the ability to kill him nor Raziel. The most he could go for was to trap Kain. An effort made useless by Kain's ability to teleport.

it is possible for Kain to win. The Soul Reaver became a living paradox once Raziel entered the blade, and has all of the powers Raziel acquired, including all those of the complete Balance Emblem. It's the only thing capable of harming the Elder God and it's soul consuming nature makes it a threat even to Darkseid. The blade itself is indestructible. It took a Paradox to actually shatter the blade, in that it couldn't destroy itself.

If Kain uses the Time Manipulation along with his own teleporting, it's possible he could kill Darkseid, despite 'seid being vastly superior in physical stats. Even killing Kain would be something of a chore. He can turn into a flock of bats, not only for travel, but to avoid damage and make himself intangible by turning to mist.

While Kain's TK and pyrokinetic abilities may not be much threat to Darksied, they could help to throw him off balance.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For Kain fanboys out there, Darkseid is also capable to time manipulation and BFR not to mention his deadly Omega Beams. Puny vampire loses to the lord of Apokolips. Deal with it. Kain's weapon would shatter against DS who takes him out with one...flick.

Avatar image for deactivated-5df99b4bb2d5b
deactivated-5df99b4bb2d5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love Kain, but Darkseid takes this.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsis: Omega beams will not kill Kain

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: Oh they won't kill Kain...They will erase him from EXISTENCE, teleport him away into a black hole or create a wormhole behind him to suck him into. Whats Kain going to do? Attempt to pierce Darkseid's skin with that toothpick?

Azhzhnaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Azhzhnaz

Kain will destroy Darkseid even true form Darkseid can kill Kain, Kain will always resurrect stronger than ever, in years he would be powerful enough to not only kill Darkseid but also powerful enough to kill Lucifer Morningstar, Michael, Living Tribunal, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, and sooner or later he would be powerful enough where literally nobody in the DC and Marvel multiverse can hope to kill Kain. Kain is literally invincible he will nevere die he will always be revived he is an essential balance to the universe.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DerTilt

Darkseid vs a Buildinglevel character

Fair lol