Kaijus solo Marvel cinematic Univeres

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Galactacus solos, Phoenix solos, thor possibly solos, silver surfer possibly solos, ghost rider possibly solos.

This is hilarious, but more than enough other points have been raised for me to believe that team Marvel could win this, as long as they work together well. Of course, as i've already said, the military could just nuke the Kaiju a lot, winning it for the Marvel team, but that would cause a shitload of unnecessary collateral damage and civilian deaths, so that'll be their last resort.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

@mitran: thor hasn't done what? though i did mistake marvel cinematic universe as all live action films you are correct their

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: so you think kaijus (who get killed by giant robots made of regular metal) can take a blitz from Mjolnir and thor? That video I posted is just what I think will happen, if kaijus get killed by regular metal robots, Mjolnir will wreck them.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_nanotube

They use that to make golf clubs -_-

Those future metals will have to be as strong as Uru + to matchup with Mjolnir who was forged in a dying star.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: you didn't see the beginning of the movie? And Bulletproof vests on par with Mjolnir? Lol

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: lack of feats? mjolnir shattered the rainbow bridge and the destroyer, the monsters don't stand a chance, neither do the jaegers. And thor faught a entire army with the avengers of Alien Robots, don't even try to act like the kaijus could tank a shot from Mjolnir.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: lol you think mjlnoir is just as strong as a few kilotons of TnT?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Cream_God

@mitran: has any kaiju been hit by anything as powerful as Mjolnir? They get killed by robots made of futuristic metals, nothing even close to Mjolnir. As I said before, Mjolnir had destroyed robots made of futuristic metals, ironmans scan showed that the leviathans were made of metals stronger than anything on earth, and thor still wrecked them, so Mjolnir is stronger than the jaegers, who kill kaijus.

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger: You mean when he jumps on it. He leaps on it and it turns to the side, he doesn't exactly strain himself. And Iron man's feat is irrelevant to Hulk's ability to stop the momentum and innate strength of the creature in a functionally calm state. Iron man gets it once the flesh has been revealed and the kinetic energy has been massively absorbed by the huk's one shot. His suit would lose power before he could even crack the hull of it.

And I imagine those, 'baby rockets', were far and above any Pacific rim rockets.

They've got the Tesseract, Asgard, Chitauri, Earth's forces, The Avengers and the Casket of ancient winters.

MCU's got this.

Okay seriously last post here. Lol.

Loading Video...

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: so you think kaijus (who get killed by giant robots made of regular metal) can take a blitz from Mjolnir and thor? That video I posted is just what I think will happen, if kaijus get killed by regular metal robots, Mjolnir will wreck them.

HELL YES!!!!!

It took NUKES to kill Kaiju. And Mojnir has limits...

Loading Video...

Couldn't even pierce Captain's shield. Unless your telling me that's as powerful as a nuke... Your delusional

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger: caps sheild is made of vibrainium, anyone with a basic knowledge of vibrainium know its not stronger than Uru, it can just absorb the force and energy of almost any blow. Are the kaiju made of it? No? Such a shame. Try to low ball Mjolnir all ya want, thor still solos

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: lack of feats? mjolnir shattered the rainbow bridge and the destroyer, the monsters don't stand a chance, neither do the jaegers. And thor faught a entire army with the avengers of Alien Robots, don't even try to act like the kaijus could tank a shot from Mjolnir.

Watch pacific rim and spare us of you're ignorance.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: their is no evidence showing a kaiju can take a blow from Mjolnir either. You have a giant monster that has taken explosives but gets killed by robots made of metals similar to those of the leviathans in the avengers movie trying to tank a magical hammer who's powerful enough to absorb blasts from the destroyer and destroy it also.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Cream_God

@mitran: I already said, destroyed the rainbow bridge (though its a unmeasurable feat ). And the government in the avengers movie wanted to nuke manhattan to destroy the invading army, and thor was taking out the majority of the army by himself (btw movie thor gets his powers from the hammer) and its arguable he could have solo'd if he didn't care about protecting the city.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger: caps sheild is made of vibrainium, anyone with a basic knowledge of vibrainium know its not stronger than Uru, it can just absorb the force and energy of almost any blow. Are the kaiju made of it? No? Such a shame. Try to low ball Mjolnir all ya want, thor still solos

- Thor get's bitch slapped by a Category 1 it took 3 Nukes and constant bombing to take it down. Low balling hah? How about prove Thor is even bullet proof... He jumps out of the way of machine gun fire, saves his sorry behind from going splash w/h Mojnir, an gets stabbed by a shard of metal that a person out in the Ghetto can get a hold of. But I guess it isn't worth debating with obvious trolls who think the Avengers could even take on MOS.

No Caption Provided

- Pretty much describes you right now.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger: if we want to use that logic, thor can easily dodge and survive the similar attacks the jaegures use to kill the kaijus. Nobody is trolling, its rude to assume so.

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@chibi_cute said:
@cgoodness said:

Watch pacific rim and spare us of you're ignorance.

To be completely fair, I haven't seen it either.

It doesn't even require hardcore math to see a CAT 1 Kaiju stomps the Avengers. It took three nukes to kill what needed only 1 for a lousy army. Even if we use comic Pacific Rim, a CAT 1 still stomps because the Avengers don't stand a ice cube's chance in hell.

I even did the math and it's going to look a lot like comparing Goku to Superman from Screwattack. (In which case Goku = Avengers)

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: nukes take out army's, thor is arguably capable of taking out a army the government deems dangerous enough to nuke.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

tanker swing. >>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk's/thor's strongest hit

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: so you think the united states military would have defeated the invasion? The whole point of the avengers are to take care of threats the military cant. And I have proven that Thor's hammer is stronger and more powerful than the jaegurs (because of it being made of Uru and forged in a dying star and has destroyed leviathans made of metals stronger than anything on earth which means they are stronger than jaegurs) you choose to ignore it.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: so you think the united states military would have defeated the invasion? The whole point of the avengers are to take care of threats the military cant. And I have proven that Thor's hammer is stronger and more powerful than the jaegurs (because of it being made of Uru and forged in a dying star and has destroyed leviathans made of metals stronger than anything on earth which means they are stronger than jaegurs) you choose to ignore it.

the military can't? lol. the us military would slaughter them easily f22 raptors apachi helicopters and tanks.. will take care of them. chitauri are worse than stormtroopers at aiming. the fact that chitauri soldiers can be beaten by black widow means they are just cattles to be slaughtered by the military. Leviathan metals stronger than anything on earth? and yet it gets trashed around by hulk whose punches are very weak compared to the jaeger's punches. thats some serious bullsh*t your spouting here.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Chibi_cute

@cgoodness: Watch pacific rim then come back later..

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Cream_God

@chibi_cute: as I said and you keep ignoring, the chitauri army is made of metals stronger than anything on earth, ironmans scans prove that and that they cant be destroyed by his explosives and lasers which is more advanced than the military's. And hulks strength limit was never established, you assuming jaegurs punches are great is based on nothing. And language sir!!! You should have better morals than that.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@cgoodness: Wait for Dark World where Thor should get High End Feats

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: they were shooting them in exposed points, plus BW, HE, CA are the most skilled fighters on earth, they are way above any soldier. And Mjolnir has shown destructive qualitys because it is the source of thors powers/lightning. Jaegurs being able to stab kaijus with earthly metals means Uru can go through it also.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and thor have shown nothing in any of the movies to suggest they have the destructive power to take down nuke tanking beings 50+ times the size of them. Sure, comic forms would stomp but movie thor or hulk (they are the only ones worth talking about) have shown little strength feats to stack up and nor the speed feats to really outclass the kaiju. Lightning may work for the big whale monsters but they are MUCH smaller, less durable, lighter, and slower than anything like a cat 2 let alone a cat 4 or 5, though there is no way to judge efficiency as of yet, the odds dont look too good for the MCU. Thor's hammer and hulks blows will be mere flicks to the kaiju.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: as I said and you keep ignoring, the chitauri army is made of metals stronger than anything on earth, ironmans scans prove that and that they cant be destroyed by his explosives and lasers which is more advanced than the military's. And hulks strength limit was never established, you assuming jaegurs punches are great is based on nothing. And language sir!!! You should have better morals than that.

Jarvis only stated that they can't crack the shell of the armor. never did it say they cant destroy it by explosives and lasers and yet iron man destroyed it that contradicts your statement Hulk strength limit was never established but you can speculate clearly on his feats. hulk even had a hard time busting through a window cockpit from a jet.. jaeger's rocket punches are thousand tonnes of pure kinetic force smashing through kaiju's skull. and can knock down buildings easily. watch the elbow rocket clip.i posted before.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: yes it has, I've repeated this several times, destroying the rainbow bridge required more strength than that of a nuke. And the invading army was bigger than what was shown in the movie, when ironman flew the nuke into the hole we all saw a army way greater than that of all nations on earth. The U.S army wouldn't stand a chance, and it hurts my patriotism to say that.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Cream_God

@mitran: bifrost is not only a bridge, but also a form of energy that's enough to destroy a relm, way greater than any nuke, while its never said in the movie, it is in everything else with Norse mythology. So thor smashing it is a way greater feat than you think. And tell that last part about the chitauri to the president in the marvel universe.

Edit: actually they kinda did mention bifrost as energy since its a wormhole, so basically thor destroyed a wormhole

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersaiyan_danger: @mitran: it wasn't a free fall they they fired a nuclear blast that stopped their fall and allowed them to land on their feet. It's said in the movie the fall would have destroyed them.

And I keep hearing that a category one took 3 nukes, I just finished watching the movie and it specifically says a concentrated assault were you getting the nukes from because one nuke took out a category four a jaeger and mortally wounded a category 5 jaeger. So unless a category 1 is more durable than a category 4, that feat is useless hear. A

Also the bifrost was destroying a planet, who destroyed it?

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: yes it has, I've repeated this several times, destroying the rainbow bridge required more strength than that of a nuke. And the invading army was bigger than what was shown in the movie, when ironman flew the nuke into the hole we all saw a army way greater than that of all nations on earth. The U.S army wouldn't stand a chance, and it hurts my patriotism to say that.

Then how did a small nuke one shot an army bigger than the all of earth's armies combined lol?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Cream_God

@cara_hunter: It took out the mother ship, that nuke was powerful enough to destroy a island