Kaguya Vs N52 Superman

• 177 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mudamudamuda said:
@pern said:

@mudamudamuda: but he was the pride an joy,of the community.

Shhh we don't want him to know. lol

That's okay. Some Bleach fans are starting to be just as ridiculous *coughKeehncoughDivellcoughkuroi* Ahem. Sorry. Had some mucus in my throat.

;)

No Caption Provided

Game.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saskue's Amenotejikara speed ls instantaneous and Kaguya was able to dodge it therefore Superman is not speedblitzing her. I see bfr happening without plot. Not sure if she could atomize Superman with his level of durability.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@pern said:

@mudamudamuda: but he was the pride an joy,of the community.

Shhh we don't want him to know. lol

That's okay. Some Bleach fans are starting to be just as ridiculous *coughKeehncoughDivellcoughkuroi* Ahem. Sorry. Had some mucus in my throat.

;)

No Caption Provided

Game.

That's still alright - badly overestimated, but alright. There was a priceless argument on "more-than-3d shinigami" a few months back.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman cannot destroy earth with a punch, his punch can shake the planet, can topple mountains, that's pretty much about it' Though if he grabs Kayuga, he can rip her apart with raw strength since Kayuga durability is below his strength.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: So flash was dodging superman moving at 800mph.. that i massively doubt. Also can you lift your bed for 5 days straight over and over? If so iam quite sure you could break or crack your bed. Also brainiacs black hole is a black hole they all revolve around the same physics so saying it doesn't show that level of power means nothing black is a black hole. Also either way superman can speedblitz kaguya any time.Also what durability does kaguya have to stop a hypersonic speed blitz of mountain level punches.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@chazz85 said:

@etheral_dreams: So flash was dodging superman moving at 800mph.. that i massively doubt. Also can you lift your bed for 5 days straight over and over? If so iam quite sure you could break or crack your bed. Also brainiacs black hole is a black hole they all revolve around the same physics so saying it doesn't show that level of power means nothing black is a black hole. Also either way superman can speedblitz kaguya any time.Also what durability does kaguya have to stop a hypersonic speed blitz of mountain level punches.

Unless you can prove Flash was going over 800 mph, I'd stick with his statement. And no, I can't bench my bed for 5 days straight, but I could do so with an orange or a book, and I still wouldn't be able to shatter it on impact. By the way, not all black holes are created equal. Scientists have created black holes in laboratories, and they certainly aren't on par with ones in space. A black hole's strength varies on the mass it absorbs, how it was formed, amount of Hawking radiation, ect. Kaguya was tanking barrages of massively hypersonic moon level punches from Naruto and Sasuke, so mountain level isn't going to do anything to her.

Once again, Kaguya's combat speed is far greater than Superman, and he has no answer to things like Genjutsu, teleportation, intangibilty, dimensional shifts, subatomic dismantling, soul stealing, ect.

Prove he can counter any of those and you might have an argument.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Calcualtions on New 52 Supermans strength

Online Now

Superman benched the earth for 5 days= 14 septillion pounds. in five days non stop i estimate 250,000 reps.

then plug into formula

Initial weight times 0.03 = X

X times reps = Y

Y + initial weight= Max

x .03

----------------------------------------------

x 250,000

------------------------------------------------------

+ 14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

------------------------------------------------------

that is supermans max bench: 1 dectillion(spelling), 50 nonillion, 14 octillion

Superman SpeedBlizt supergirl
Superman SpeedBlizt supergirl

Superman can bench the solar system

Tell me he could not 1 shot the moon if he can bench the solar system?

Superman SpeedBlitz Hal-Jordan
Superman SpeedBlitz Hal-Jordan

Ok he blitz hal who's travel speed is obviously very high due to the fact he has to fly around vast stretchs of space meaning hals flight is MFTL(If new 52 GL uses wormhole mybad)

When the hell did scientists make a black hole i need proof of this to believe black holes can be contained. Because what i hear is there all pretty much the same. So until you prove that i see no reason why that blackhole couldn't of taken out the solar system. If iam right kaguyas subatomic dismantling tuck out a small planet and a small star.

Also with the flash statement if supermans getting dodged at 800Mph that means raditz or kid goku or naruto or quicksilver could speedblitz the hole JLA except flash which to be honest is stupid.Also at this time superman was not holding back so i doubt flash maintained this speed . Also flash ain't running a vast distance more like dodging and circling running i get not wanting to massively FTL in fear or destroying stuff. Yet standing around trying to dodge the toughest guy on the planet who could kill him 1 punch he's probably moving much faster.

Also once again superman 1 shot speedblitz everytime.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

There are more Naruto fan(boy)s scurrying around on CV now so the majority may think differently.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 pages later and Supes still stomps.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By MattyBoi

Isn't Kaguya banned?

OT: Kaguya stomps once she brings out the ETSB.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya is still banned

OT: Kaguya curb stomps

Also Inb4 Lock

TDJakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman stomps. Even if you think he can't blitz (although he totally should) Kaguya you can in no way deny that he'd win the fight with a single serious punch that he will undoubtedly land eventually.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 the lock

Hulk_Hater_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos the verse.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 takenstew22  Moderator

Bump.

There are more Naruto fan(boy)s scurrying around on CV now so the majority may think differently.

You do know that Kaguya is banned?

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333 said:

Bump.

Can't say I did, no, and in my defense I was bumping an old thread, not creating a new one. If it's that big a deal, just have it locked.

But before that, could you tell me why Kaguya is banned? I think I can guess the reason but would like to confirm.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@mcu-defender333 said:
@takenstew22 said:
@mcu-defender333 said:

Bump.

Can't say I did, no, and in my defense I was bumping an old thread, not creating a new one. If it's that big a deal, just have it locked.

But before that, could you tell me why Kaguya is banned? I think I can guess the reason but would like to confirm.

She was banned because the threads of her were getting extremely toxic and heated, and the mods were constantly getting tagged in them.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333 said:
@takenstew22 said:
@mcu-defender333 said:

Bump.

She was banned because the threads of her were getting extremely toxic and heated, and the mods were constantly getting tagged in them.

Mmhmm, yep, exactly what I expected, Naruto fans getting too frustrated that the strongest character of their favourite verse loses. Thanks for that.

@mcu-defender333: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/prime-soul-king-vs-otsutsuki-clan-2063218/?page=1

This thread was pretty much the nail in the coffin for Kaguya and Yhwach threads.

Oof, looks rough, thanks for that.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 takenstew22  Moderator

Mmhmm, yep, exactly what I expected, Naruto fans getting too frustrated that the strongest character of their favourite verse loses. Thanks for that.

Lol no problem. The wank for her was on a whole new level.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura can hurt Kaguya with punches, hell N52 Superman could do to her. He's multitude times stronger and faster than those three combined.