Kaguya Vs N52 Superman

• 177 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hulkage: Thanks you. :)

Although it wouldn't be surprising to have some BS response from him. lol

It's sad really. You put a lot of thought and intellectual analysis into your posts and he just finds some troll way to purposely misinterpret the information for his gain by twisting it.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@saint_of_origin said:
@mudamudamuda said:

@hulkage: Thank you. :)

It's sad really. You put a lot of thought and intellectual analysis into your posts and he just finds some troll way to purposely misinterpret the information for his gain by twisting it.

True, Juza has this bad habit of never admitting his mistakes regardless of how obvious they are, out of spite probably.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. :)

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin said:
@mudamudamuda said:

True, Juza has this bad habit of never admitting his mistakes regardless of how obvious they are, out of spite probably.

I think we all have our own Juza somewhere on the Vine. I just can't decide if mine is Kuroi or Divell. They both harass me -_- Anyway you're welcome. I honestly think this fight could go either way myself. I don't feel like debating it though :P

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:
@saint_of_origin said:
@mudamudamuda said:

I think we all have our own Juza somewhere on the Vine. I just can't decide if mine is Kuroi or Divell. They both harass me -_- Anyway you're welcome. I honestly think this fight could go either way myself. I don't feel like debating it though :P

Heh that's true as well.

As for the battle, I'm not sure whether or not he could resist her planetary telepathy but I believe that superman could easily win 10/10 by speed blitzing Kaguya. However I see no reason for him to just speed blitz her at the start of a random battle for no reason. Whereas it's perfectly in character for Kaguya to use her dimensional transfer at the start of the fight. So I agree that it could go either way.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@jgames said:

Neji, Rock lee and Ten Ten were drowning under Kisame water seal, so in other word Naruto moon must have oxygen as Hinata was talking.

The only one who was drowning was TenTen. And Naruto characters can hold their breath for prolonged periods of time just like superman. Regardless, the only people shown to "breath" in space are people amped with 6 paths power aka Naruto, toneri and Hinata.

Heck the fact that there is sound in the moon is proof enough, Naruto threw all logic out.

Superman can talk in space and have conversations with other characters and some comic speedsters can talk while moving way beyond the speed of sound. Double standards.

Superman only beats Kaguya by speed blitzing her, which he is capable of doing of course but rarely ever does at the start of a random battle. Otherwise Kaguya BFR's him.

I admit that most fiction ignore some aspect of science through the door, but Neji and Rock lee had to hold their breath, so I highly doubt Hinata no longer need air and can talk while holding her breath. It look like the moon have atmosphere for some reason. I mean it was created by the six path, so it is possible they gave it an atmosphere.

Superman is fast enough to react to Kaguya BFR, also according to op, characters can only be bfr for 10 minutes

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

I admit that most fiction ignore some aspect of science through the door, but Neji and Rock lee had to hold their breath, so I highly doubt Hinata no longer need air and can talk while holding her breath. It look like the moon have atmosphere for some reason. I mean it was created by the six path, so it is possible they gave it an atmosphere.

Superman is fast enough to react to Kaguya BFR, also according to op, characters can only be bfr for 10 minutes

Hinata received Hamura's power, like Naruto and Sasuke got Hagoromo so it wouldn't really be surprising if she could. Like I said, Superman can talk in space while holding his breath anyway. *shrug*

I didn't notice the 10 minute BFR thing, that's like half of Kaguya's fighting style out the window. Nothing to debate anymore, I guess.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By JuzaCloud

@hulkage: she got flat out rocked on panel. Clean cut hit. I'm going by what the panel shows. Simple as that. Don't need any extra who, what, when, where, and why mixed with ones own opinion.

I just pointed Sakura feat out to deter you. It doesn't matter, when supes is leagues ahead of anyone in the narutoverse anyway.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Sun-Wukong

Superman hasn't shown country level power, where Kayuga should be moon level in both DC and durability, meaning she is not going to get hurt from Superman punches. Though his strength is insane, if he ever grabs Kayuga, his strength will overcome her durability and rip her in two. Planet level strength > Moon level durability, moon + He can bench press a planet and with MM, can move a large space ship bigger then earth.

But I will give this to Superman though, he is durability enough to handle anything Kayuga gives, and fast enough also, not to mention has enough strength to tear her apart. All Superman needs to do is just grab her which shouldn't be hard since he is a lot faster then hr and rip her to shreds with strength, since the force in his punches are not strong enough.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why doe people keep saying Supes best striking feat is the "shaking Earth" one? I am pretty sure punching Wrath through the moon is much more impressive and above Naruto.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

Why doe people keep saying Supes best striking feat is the "shaking Earth" one? I am pretty sure punching Wrath through the moon is much more impressive and above Naruto.

He didn't punch Wraith inasmuch as he blitzed him through the moon, meaning it's a product of velocity moreso than actual striking power. The shaking the Earth feat is the best, clean-cut Superman striking feat, and it's not enough to injure Kaguya.

Also, Naruto can destroy the moon with a single hit as of his most recent feats, so no, it's not. He doesn't even have to build up speed first.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@boringperson: This is not matter manipulation, its subatomic disintegration. Strong acids can break thinks down on a molecular level, you wouldn't call acid's molecule manipulation or matter manipulation now would you?

Acids are literally a prime example of molecular manipulation... they're altering the molecular structure of whatever they're affecting...

As in H30+ and OH- causing potentially damaging movements of electrons? As in altering the molecular composition of a substance...

Sure, it's the lowest of low tier matter manipulation, but that's exactly what it is...

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Doesn't matter man, his punches may be lacking, but his strength is just too great, it's at least planet + level. Kayuga would be ripped apart from his strength is superman grabs her. Not to mention Superman is faster and far more durable. Superman should have this

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@isaac_clarke said:

I like how people have this pretense that Kaguya isn't particularly powerful character has she was atomizing folks and creating entire dimensions on the fly. She's a pseudo reality warper that arguably can't physically killed. (Namely the whole reason they have to seal her).

No Caption Provided

She was creating entire dimensions on the fly and destroying them; what else would we call that?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Doesn't matter man, his punches may be lacking, but his strength is just too great, it's at least planet + level. Kayuga would be ripped apart from his strength is superman grabs her. Not to mention Superman is faster and far more durable. Superman should have this

How is he going to be ripped apart when he grabs her? He doesn't strike that hard, and his grip doesn't have the feats to injure her. Superman throws punches at his enemies, anyway, not grabs and hugs them like he's Mayweather. Doesn't even matter if Kaguya goes intangible. Superman may be able to travel faster, but he can't fight or react as fast as her, unless you want to post some feats that suggest he can. On top of that, Kaguya can teleport, which is instantaneous and faster than Superman.

Superman's durability can be ignored through techniques like ripping out his soul or Gudoudamas which break apart subatomic bonds.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@etheral_dreams: It's not his striking feats, it's his strength. He can easily lifts planets, he easily has enough strength to rip Kayuga in half. He can rip her head off or arm off. Unless Kayuga durability is above planet + level which it shouldn't then her body won't be able to handle supes strength.

In terms of combat speed, he should be faster. Moving at FTL speed should requires decent reaction speed to know where you going. I am not saying he is FTL in combat, just saying he can LS or close to it.

Kayuga teleporting takes time last time I check when she fought Sasuke and Naruto. Ripping out souls I believe can be overcome with force. I think another guy shown a scan for this. I think black holes effect people of atom level too if I am not mistaken, which Superman took multiples time.

Kayuga is dangerous, but Superman flys too fast, and is far too durable for any pure power attacks, her hax is dangerous but honestly, besides BFR, it's the only thing she has in beating Superman, Superman should dodge Kayuga attack moving at the speed he is going, and he should dodge being BFR. If he hits travel, he will blitz her, and as soon as he grabs her, it's over. His heat ray should be pretty good also

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@isaac_clarke said:

I like how people have this pretense that Kaguya isn't particularly powerful character has she was atomizing folks and creating entire dimensions on the fly. She's a pseudo reality warper that arguably can't physically killed. (Namely the whole reason they have to seal her).

No Caption Provided

She was creating entire dimensions on the fly and destroying them; what else would we call that?

Pseudo Reality Warper means that she is not a reality warper and didn't she just travel to different dimension and had limited reality warping in those dimensions.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's bad enough that Kishimoto ruined his own manga for me with his sh!t writing during part 2 and especially during the war, now deluded fanboys have to beat the dead horse into the ground.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MrDevil

@mudamudamuda said:

@hulkage: Anyone with a shred of common sense would know why Sakura punching Kaguya is pure PIS. There are so many reasons I don't even know where to start...

1) Sakura cannot take Kaguya off-guard.

The Byakugan grants the user 360 degrees vision.

No Caption Provided

2) Sakura cannot tag Kaguya with speed.

Kaguya had just finished absorbing chakra and was out-speeding both Naruto and Sasuke :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sakura on the other hand was fodderized by a weaker Madara effortlessly :

No Caption Provided

3) Even if Sakura were to catch her off-guard and be as fast as Sasuke... Somehow.

Sakura would still have never tagged Kaguya because of her third eye's Amenominaka dimensional transfer :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

4) Sakura cannot even get close to Kaguya.

She was paralyzed by fear just from having Kaguya pass next to her :

No Caption Provided

5) Sakura cannot hurt Kaguya in her state at the time :

Sakura was out of chakra and about to faint when they faced Kaguya. She was in no condition to use her chakra enhanced strength and without that she is just as strong as an average shinobi :

6) Sakura cannot hurt Kaguya even if she could use her chakra enhanced strength :

Chakra enhanced strength does not actually increase your physical strength. It's just about coordinating your timing and releasing an explosive burst of chakra when hitting the enemy :

No Caption Provided

And as we all know, Juubi jinchuriki like Kaguya are immune to chakra based attacks other than senjutsu and can only be hurt by pure physical attacks like Guy's. Neither of which Sakura has.

No Caption Provided

7) Sakura cannot hurt Kaguya even if her chakra enhanced strength were to work :

It took Might Guy opening the gate of death and using his 2nd strongest attack to break a small portion of Madara's horn :

Yet, somehow, an exhausted Sakura broke Kaguya's horn when her full power self couldn't even phase Madara's Limbo ?

No Caption Provided

LOL

Let's face it, the only reason Sakura even tagged Kaguya was so Kishi could give us this cool panel with Sakura and appease her fans .

No Caption Provided

Superman takes his shirt off and win.

man-of-steel-shirtless.jpg (638×425)

i can't believe you guys are comparing someone that barely moves the speed of sound (and that's puching it) with the guys that can study 10 years of doctor reading all the books in the library, in less than a minute.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Barely the speed of sound? LMAO, I'm going to have a field day with you later.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Barely the speed of sound? LMAO, I'm going to have a field day with you later.

Eh, I think it can be argued that Sakura is on the low end of sonic speed.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: they really like to puch things to the limit and beyond.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

Superman takes his shirt off and win.

man-of-steel-shirtless.jpg (638×425)

i can believe you guys are comparing someone that barely moves the speed of sound (and that's puching it) with the guys that can study 10 years of doctor reading all the books in the library, in less than a minute.

LOL K.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't bother, lol. Bringing up the 'subsonic sakura punched kaguya' is pretty much the equivalent of 'superman bled from a peak human batman's punch'.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams said:

don't bother, lol. Bringing up the 'subsonic sakura punched kaguya' is pretty much the equivalent of 'superman bled from a peak human batman's punch'.

Pretty much.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@isaac_clarke said:

No Caption Provided

Then scarlet witch is also Inmortal, Gremmy is also inmortal, that you have the power to do something doesn't mean that she has the power to wins against someone like Superman.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Dark knight first volume. Issue five (?) if memory serves.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Chazz85

@hulkage: yes ik but he bench pressed earth for 5 days straight with our effort

No Caption Provided
He also tags flash
He also tags flash
Show kaguyas deatomization be greater than superman going in a black hole.

The level of strength here easily implies if he wanted he could destroy earth in a single punch due to this level of strength.

A mountain level striking feat

Superman 1 shot speedblitz kaguya can't hurt him fast enough if at all.

@etheral_dreams Supermans striking feats worse than narutos......

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@hulkage:

The level of strength here easily implies if he wanted he could destroy earth in a single punch due to this level of strength.

Actually, superman went all-out with his punches twice, and both were quantified mountain level. Lifting strength and striking strength are quite different.

He also tags flash

Who hasn't tagged flash by now? lol.

That aside, his speed and strength advantage is still enough to win this very, very easily.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @chazz85:

I already said Kaguya looses, I thought speed was equalized and it isn't. She gets blitzed. However I do believe if speed as equalized she has a strong chance at winning.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: i agree with you on that also sorry i read that after i posted it can more directed at the guy who said naruto has better striking than superman and the guys saying kaguya can dematerilise him.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85: Kaguya stomps.

Naruto evaded a LS attack from Madara and Kaguya is faster than what Naruto can react to.

No Caption Provided

She has a variety of powers

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya was going to erase the time-space.

No Caption Provided

You guys don't even know what that means

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@hulkage: yes ik but he bench pressed earth for 5 days straight with our effort

No Caption Provided
He also tags flash
He also tags flash

Superman 1 shot speedblitz kaguya can't hurt him fast enough if at all.

@etheral_dreams Supermans striking feats worse than narutos......

1. Lifting strength =/= striking strength. I can lift my bed, yet I can't destroy it with a hit.

2. Tagging the Flash doesn't mean he can tag Kaguya. The Flash never goes full speed on Earth and typically goes about 800 mph (as said by the Flash himself.) That's just above Mach 1.

3. Black holes don't dissolve atoms atoms and senjutsu is the only counter for Gudoudamas. On top of that, Kaguya's Gudoudamas have deatomized entire dimensions containing planets, moons, and potentially stars; Braniac's black hole didn't show that level of power.

4. Mountain level striking feat is so pathetically low compared to what Kaguya has tanked I'm not even going to address it.

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Years have passed since his battle with ha'l and he's grown much stronger since then, his entire battle with doomsday is proof enough how hard he'd stomp. His heat vision alone would wreck her.

And this is just a nit pick but show us scans of new 52 flash getting tagged with his guard up, or him not gimped in some form or another or due to his opponants prep. It's kinda ridiculously that people think the flash is inconsistent enough that tagging him isn't a worthy feat...

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

He didn't punch Wraith inasmuch as he blitzed him through the moon, meaning it's a product of velocity moreso than actual striking power. The shaking the Earth feat is the best, clean-cut Superman striking feat, and it's not enough to injure Kaguya.

Also, Naruto can destroy the moon with a single hit as of his most recent feats, so no, it's not. He doesn't even have to build up speed first.

Naruto cannot destroy the moon with a single punch. If he can I would like some feats to back that up.

SSJ2Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya...

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@thitiki said:

Naruto cannot destroy the moon with a single punch. If he can I would like some feats to back that up.

Naruto has overpowered moon level attacks with a single hit, such as when he overpowered the Golden Wheel Reincarnation Jutsu (the attack that Toneri was going to use to destroy the moon, a statement backed up by the fact a lesser version of the jutsu cut the moon in half) can deflect multiple Bijuu Bombs with his hands, and Kurama's Bijuu Bombs have blasted through the entirety of the moon before exploding.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Thitiki

@thitiki said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@thitiki said:

Naruto has overpowered moon level attacks with a single hit, such as when he overpowered the Golden Wheel Reincarnation Jutsu (the attack that Toneri was going to use to destroy the moon, a statement backed up by the fact a lesser version of the jutsu cut the moon in half) can deflect multiple Bijuu Bombs with his hands, and Kurama's Bijuu Bombs have blasted through the entirety of the moon before exploding.

Yea that does not prove he can destroy the moon with a single punch like you claimed. Nice try though.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@thitiki said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@thitiki said:

Yea that does not prove he can destroy the moon with a single punch like you claimed. Nice try though.

Overpowering a moon level attack with a casual punch in less than base... how is that not moon level?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

@chazz85: Kaguya stomps.

Naruto evaded a LS attack from Madara and Kaguya is faster than what Naruto can react to.

No Caption Provided

She has a variety of powers

How is that lightspeed?

Edit: Never mind, it's Loki D's post