Which side takes it?

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kaguya loses. All she did was run away but according to Kishimoto, one of Naruto's attacks may have distorted her chakra a bit or something like that

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

storm solos with ease

ask dr

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

storm solos with ease

ask dr

i did.. i tagged him in the callouts

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't know who the guy is, sorry. Can you show me some feats? Can he resist TP?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssj_god

@veitha said:

I don't know who the guy is, sorry. Can you show me some feats? Can he resist TP?

which guy?.. all of the characters here are females

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

They should have done more with Kaguya

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@veitha said:

us sorry I thought Kaguya was a guy :/ lol shame on me

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@ssj_god said:

@veitha said:

yeah..lol.. she's actually the ancient mother of all shinobis (ninjas) in naruto.

and yes.. she has very powerful TP powers.. hence why i added psylocke in the amalgam.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@veitha said:

@ssj_god said:

@veitha said:

yeah..lol.. she's actually the ancient mother of all shinobis (ninjas) in naruto.

and yes.. she has very powerful TP powers.. hence why i added psylocke in the amalgam.

limits of her TP? Can she take a psionic bolt or psionic constructs? They usually are able to go through TP defenses

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

limits of her TP? Can she take a psionic bolt or psionic constructs? They usually are able to go through TP defenses

well i tagged naruto callouts here.. lets see what people says :)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DarkRaiden

Marvel stomps

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Simon_the_digger
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel amalgam lady.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Telepathy, Tk to shut down the brain, lightning to paralyze, winds that overpower Hulk, better Teleportation abilities, The power to touch her and render her unconscious, faster speed, more durable, energy absorption, ice to freeze her on the spot, teleport stuff like sand/rocks inside of her body, etc.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Telepathy, Tk to shut down the brain, lightning to paralyze, winds that overpower Hulk, better Teleportation abilities, The power to touch her and render her unconscious, faster speed, more durable, energy absorption, ice to freeze her on the spot, teleport stuff like sand/rocks inside of her body, etc.

she can do most of the things you mentioned there aswell.... and some other stuffs too... mind explaining the 'better' parts in your post?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

she can do most of the things you mentioned there aswell.... and some other stuffs too... mind explaining the 'better' parts in your post?

there's only one 'better' part and that's the teleportation. Which was explained later with teleporting stuff inside her body. And Kaguya has none of these abilities except energy absorption.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

there's only one 'better' part and that's the teleportation. Which was explained later with teleporting stuff inside her body. And Kaguya has none of these abilities except energy absorption.

well.. kaguya have a form of tp (genjutsu)... have a form of tk (from rinnegan).... the nature abilities (which includes lightning, wind).. that's why i mentioned it..

and there were more than one 'better' there... as words like 'faster', 'more' also serves as 'better' in this case.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

well.. kaguya have a form of tp (genjutsu)... have a form of tk (from rinnegan).... the nature abilities (which includes lightning, wind).. that's why i mentioned it..

and there were more than one 'better' there... as words like 'faster', 'more' also serves as 'better' in this case.

Ms. Marvel took hits from Juggernaut, Kaguya was rocked by Sakura.

Kaguya's never shown TP without the moon, TK is not from the Rinnegan. That's gravity.

Nature abilities aren't the same as lightning and wind that hurts Hulk. Nor ice that freezes people instantly.

And faster because Ms. Marvel flies and reacts to faster people than in all of Naruto.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

well.. i asked about feats.. some of which i got

TK is not from the Rinnegan. That's gravity

i said a form of tk.. not actual tk.

and... hmm

And faster because Ms. Marvel flies and reacts to faster people than in all of Naruto.